The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5490/5822) > >>

Fitzy.:
18 days between Liverpool gamesÖIíve been listening in the past couple of weeks as usual but looking forward to match-based content. Been ages!

Crosby Nick:

--- Quote from: craiglfc7 on September 27, 2022, 03:25:10 pm ---Can you email help@theanfieldwrap.com please mate?

--- End quote ---

All sorted now, thanks!

ljycb:
Just noticed I had £8.00 in my PayPal account, so thought Iíd jump back on the audio subscription. Feels good to be back!

craiglfc7:

--- Quote from: ljycb on September 28, 2022, 10:42:10 pm ---Just noticed I had £8.00 in my PayPal account, so thought Iíd jump back on the audio subscription. Feels good to be back!

--- End quote ---

Yess 👊

If you scroll back on the app there's The Evolution of Analytics with Rory Smith, The Season So Far Review, Liverpool's Midfield - Past, Present, Future that were all popular and then the Bundesliga Latest was really interesting on Sadio Mane & Bellingham!

ljycb:

--- Quote from: craiglfc7 on September 30, 2022, 10:55:23 am ---Yess 👊

If you scroll back on the app there's The Evolution of Analytics with Rory Smith, The Season So Far Review, Liverpool's Midfield - Past, Present, Future that were all popular and then the Bundesliga Latest was really interesting on Sadio Mane & Bellingham!

--- End quote ---

Nice one, Craig. Thatís boxed me off and should take me through to finishing work for the weekend!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version