The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5488/5822) > >>

craiglfc7:

--- Quote from: Crosby Nick on September 26, 2022, 01:27:24 pm ---Anyone else unable to play the paid for shows? They’re showing as Premium and when I check my settings it says “None” under subscription. Have I stopped paying the bills or is it an error? :D

--- End quote ---

Can you email help@theanfieldwrap.com please mate?

Crosby Nick:

--- Quote from: craiglfc7 on September 27, 2022, 03:25:10 pm ---Can you email help@theanfieldwrap.com please mate?

--- End quote ---

Cheers Craig, just emailed a little while ago. Assume I get 3 months free for getting a question read out on AFQ Football? :D

red_Mark1980:

--- Quote from: Crosby Nick on September 27, 2022, 03:50:58 pm ---Cheers Craig, just emailed a little while ago. Assume I get 3 months free for getting a question read out on AFQ Football? :D

--- End quote ---

And free tickets for a game of your choice

Dougle:
Was up all night unable to breathe with a heavy cold so enjoyed both John's Cup Of Tea and Adam's Teza interview. 3 Strikes and also the season (so far) review with Dan. Cheers lads (and lass.)

kavah:

--- Quote from: Crosby Nick on September 27, 2022, 08:01:39 am ---What’s the best team you can put together made up of players with the same first and last initial? I’ll start you off with Zinedine Zidane and Carlton Cole up top.

--- End quote ---

Just heard it

#proud  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version