The Liverpool FC Forum > Match Day Commentary

Liverpool 2 v 0 Stoke (Raul Meireles, Luis Alberto Suarez)

<< < (2/18) > >>

Aristotle:
I'm out for this one. Have a few lads over and try and enjoy the football, at least while I can.

Reminds me of that bizarre team Rafa put up against Pompey a few years ago. Think Babu got it right with regards to formation, going by the official site's information.

Soto is obviously our anti-air cannon and wouldn't surprise me if he was set out to take out Carew with Dagger and Skrtel as the de facto centre backs. I think Meireles will be *Mick McCarthey .gif* and Gerrard will have a free role in the 2007/8 mould with Kelly staying back and Lucas covering for him. Will certainly be interesting, but I think we'll grab a 2-0 win here, both goals in the final 20 minutes of the game.  *by Luis Suarez!

* EDITED by Babuyagu:-

BabuYagu:
I'm hoping for Mazuu's sake it isn't 3 at the back tonight as it appears.

--- Quote from: Mazuu on February  2, 2011, 06:42:08 pm ---If we're going 3 at the back I will eat my own dick.

--- End quote ---

Do you like dicks well done or medium-rare? MUM.... prepare the BBQ!

BabuYagu:

--- Quote from: Refo on February  2, 2011, 07:29:40 pm ---Coldest day in Texas for 15 years. Its like 25 outside right now, was about 15 last night. Everybody is going nuts with power (pun intended).

Edit: Fahrenheit

--- End quote ---

Would you mind nipping round to Tom Hick's house, stealing his log supply and then putting itching powder in his blankets for me?

Refo:

--- Quote from: BabuYagu on February  2, 2011, 07:40:53 pm ---Would you mind nipping round to Tom Hick's house, stealing his log supply and then putting itching powder in his blankets for me?

--- End quote ---

Maybe at some point. I think I'll stay sheltered in Austin today though, besides, disabling his air conditioner would be much more effective, he probably doesn't feel cold, the fat fuck.

BabuYagu:
BREAKING NEWS PEOPLE!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version