The Liverpool FC Forum > Match Day Commentary

Liverpool v Fulham - 26 Jan 2011, KO 20:00 GMT

<< < (3/16) > >>

BabuYagu:

--- Quote from: Refo on January 26, 2011, 07:52:34 pm ---^^^
In the process of the same thing right now. Except the liverpool shirt. We always lose when I wear my liverpool shirt.

--- End quote ---

Fucking superstitions, they are brilliant aren't they. For me, I have to wear away shirts when we wear red, and red when we don't. I can't even remember the reason... I think I changed shirts at half time in May, 2005 and since then have convinced that small change resulted in our comeback. Nothing to do with Rafa, Hamann, Gerrard, Xabi or anybody else.

Think I've been watching the butterfly effect too much.

Oh the pre match cuppa is another superstition :D It's 40 degrees here, sweating like hell, last thing I need is coffee!

BabuYagu:
T-3 mins

Teams walking out onto the pitch now. Good to see Gerrard leading us out once again

YNWA now playing. Ground very quiet for a mid-week game or is it just me?

Chakan:
I stopped wearing my red shirt this year. Every shirt I tried we lost. The black one the red one, hell I even started wearing the standards corrupted one and we lost. So now I usually don't bother. I may start wearing my Torres one again though. But I don't want to jinx anything.

Anyway good luck lads! :wave

I am off for now as I don't want to know the result until I watch it tonight when I get home.

BabuYagu:

--- Quote from: Chakan on January 26, 2011, 07:58:29 pm ---I stopped wearing my red shirt this year. Every shirt I tried we lost. The black one the red one, hell I even started wearing the standards corrupted one and we lost. So now I usually don't bother. I may start wearing my Torres one again though. But I don't want to jinx anything.

Anyway good luck lads! :wave

I am off for now as I don't want to know the result until I watch it tonight when I get home.

--- End quote ---

Have a good one Chakan!

I think it's more a fact that Roy Hodgson was wearing a Liverpool bench jacket had more to do with it.

WOW, and now we hear the kop

BabuYagu:
2 mins

We are off here at Anfield. Not much happening so far except for Agger doing an overhead kick clearance near his own flag.

Fulhams gameplan tonight appears to be long balls into the channels for Johnson to chase down. No surprises.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version