The Liverpool FC Forum > Match Day Commentary

Manchester United 1 - 0 Liverpool-FA CUP

<< < (41/42) > >>

Chakan:

--- Quote from: Rafa_La on January  9, 2011, 03:24:56 pm ---Being realistic, I am well proud of the lads today

--- End quote ---

Best game of the season!

Chakan:
Howard Webb blows his team into the next round. He does jumping jacks and high fives Slurgie. A job well done by Webb. He will definitely be getting a christmas card this year!!

Aristotle:
Howard Webb MOTM.

Was all over the pitch, had the assist for Yernited's goal. Bossed midfield, such was his influence you'd think Gerrard wasn't even on the pitch. Was a danger with every set piece of the match and was only let down by his team mates to keep the score @ 1-0.

Pheeny:

--- Quote from: Aristotle on January  9, 2011, 03:29:13 pm ---Howard Webb MOTM.

Was all over the pitch, had the assist for Yernited's goal. Bossed midfield, such was his influence you'd think Gerrard wasn't even on the pitch. Was a danger with every set piece of the match and was only let down by his team mates to keep the score @ 1-0.

--- End quote ---
spot on.

Chakan:
FT 1-0

Howard Webb was uniteds best player. He broke up the liverpool play an earned them a penalty, also handled Gerrard by sending him to the showers early. A great tactical masterclass from Howard. How much did yernited get him for again?

Anyway sour grapes aside. This is undoubtly the best I have seen us play away all season. We pressured we were confident on the ball and we took it to united. The boys put in a shift, Lucas was all over the pitch, Kuyt was running the channels and the defense looked pretty good. Playing from the back with confidence. Skrtel was a little shaky but I thought Kelly had a good one!

The only down part was Torres. Didn't add anything to the game today. He needs to pull up his socks and get into the game more.

All in all we didn't deserve to lose that one!
A great game to watch. Finally!

Welcome back Kenny, nothing wrong!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version