Author Topic: Naby Keita Watch  (Read 1888237 times)

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Re: Naby Keita Watch
« Reply #11920 on: December 30, 2021, 09:06:04 pm »
Keita has been good this season I don’t know what you lot are on about.

Its bizarre

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #11921 on: December 30, 2021, 09:33:03 pm »
Keita has been good this season I don’t know what you lot are on about.

To be 'good' for Liverpool, right now, under Jurgen Klopp, doesn't take us very far.

Klopp hasn't fielded a bad player for his team for several seasons now. Keita is good. The question is, is he what we need in this incredible chase we seem to be involved in with another great team year after year? You can bet your purse that Klopp is asking these kinds of questions all the time, of all his players. It's why he promoted Harvey Elliot to the starting eleven. Skill, but ferocity too.

Keita has featured in 9 league games this season. It's not an impressive amount for someone who is in the peak years of his career and in his fourth season at Anfield.

On another thread we talk about Coutinho and whether we'd have him back (it ain't gonna happen and for that reason I've not said anything). But think of Phil Coutinho's contribution and then think of Keita's in their time here. One of those contributions "grew beyond itself" as Jurgen likes to say. The other has been emaciated.

Admittedly, without the heartless 45 minutes he turned in against Leicester this week we would not be having this conversation. Keita's career would instead be going unnoticed, ticking along nicely without creating any waves.  But we lost and he contributed nothing and we're chasing Manchester City who aren't so sentimental.  People are bound to talk.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline CalgarianRed

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11922 on: December 30, 2021, 10:31:08 pm »
We spent 52 million pounds on Keita in 2018. That's a lot of money considering inflation in transfer fees recently. For context, City spent 55 million on KDB, albeit 3 years before Keita arrived. But still it was a massive investment from us considering we are not City or United.

I don't watch the Bundesliga but from our fans comments here. they were expecting him to take the league by storm and be a hit like KDB. From that POV he has been a massive disappointment so far and we haven't got any good return on the investment. A bright game here and there is not going to change that. We needed him to succeed like Fabinho, Kante, Gundogan, KDB and B.Silva did.

Time is running out and we need to re assess as our midfield needs more options and competition.

True North Strong

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11923 on: December 30, 2021, 10:47:18 pm »
We didn’t ‘need’ him to do anything, since we’ve had three terrific midfielders in Hendo, Fab and Gini during his time here (and others obviously but they’re the three who played most by a distance).
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11924 on: December 30, 2021, 11:02:36 pm »
We didn’t ‘need’ him to do anything, since we’ve had three terrific midfielders in Hendo, Fab and Gini during his time here (and others obviously but they’re the three who played most by a distance).

I think we did need him to do something because he is what, our 3rd most expensive signing ever? If he had worked out then we probably wouldnt need a midfielder this summer.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #11925 on: December 30, 2021, 11:05:50 pm »
I think we did need him to do something because he is what, our 3rd most expensive signing ever? If he had worked out then we probably wouldnt need a midfielder this summer.

I don't think his price is wholly relevant. What we do want is creativity and the ability to break down low block teams.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11926 on: December 30, 2021, 11:09:40 pm »
I don't think his price is wholly relevant. What we do want is creativity and the ability to break down low block teams.

He is pretty good at that if he can be fit long enough.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #11927 on: December 30, 2021, 11:36:59 pm »
It’s like people are discussing a different player to the one I’ve watched - he’s been one of our better midfielders this season, probably only behind Thiago in level of performance, in the mix with Fabinho .. significantly better than Henderson or Milner 

Every single comment critical about his level and price tag should be taken out of this thread and pasted into the Chamberlain thread where they’d make a lot more sense
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 12:57:37 am by JackWard33 »

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11928 on: December 30, 2021, 11:39:36 pm »
Agree Jack, some quite peculiar comments.

Offline abs-ibs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11929 on: December 31, 2021, 02:31:04 am »
This year, Henderson has been a much improved attacking player, some of his through balls have been exquisite. Naby has been just behind him on that. Ox has been a more all rounder than he used to be and Thiago has been classy, but has made a fair few mistakes in his passing leading to very big opportunities to opposition players, which have luckily not come to anything. Fabinho is just great, steady as fuck and a great def mid.

But this year Naby has shown some great skills in his dribbling and passing while scoring a couple of screamers along the way.

We had a poor day the other day, but I wouldn't say it was anyone in particular in the midfield that was poor.

Just one of those days, it just doesn't go for us

Offline JJ Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11930 on: December 31, 2021, 02:56:55 am »
I was glad when he came on against Leicester because i always see him as our midfielder most likely to contribute either a goal or key assist.

Unfortunately, for me (mid-long term), it just comes down to reliability. For one reason or another his runs in the team are always broken up by injury or poor form. He seems very brittle. He has made good contributions this season in the games that he has played but, imo, not incredible contributions that couldn't be offered by any other player.

I think his type of neat footwork and forward thinking is an essential type of option in our squad from midfield, especially against the low-bloc teams but he just isn't there enough when we need him and after 3-4 years of exactly the same thing you begin to think of him like Sturridge i.e. great when we have him...but don't rely on him and no tears will be shed when he leaves.

We said last year, and were proved correct, that starting a season with 3 cbs was dangerous, especially when 2 of them were Matip and Gomez who had both had injury issues in the past. Fabinho, as 4th choice, had also had injury issues and absences. Going forward, i think in a similar way about our midfield. We can't have a midfield 6 that includes reliance on both Keita and Thiago. History tells you that the odds are against you.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11931 on: December 31, 2021, 11:37:04 am »
It’s like people are discussing a different player to the one I’ve watched - he’s been one of our better midfielders this season, probably only behind Thiago in level of performance, in the mix with Fabinho .. significantly better than Henderson or Milner 

Every single comment critical about his level and price tag should be taken out of this thread and pasted into the Chamberlain thread where they’d make a lot more sense
Ox played a key role in is reaching our first European cup final under Klopp and was a key player before his injury so people naturally give him more slack.

Keïta was brought in as a game-changer and has been a squad player for 4 seasons, turning it on when we are winning but disappearing in difficult moments.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11932 on: December 31, 2021, 11:40:42 am »

Keïta was brought in as a game-changer and has been a squad player for 4 seasons, turning it on when we are winning but disappearing in difficult moments.

What utter garbage that is, he's helped turn losing positions at Chelsea and Utd in to points in the past, changed the Leicester cup game the other day etc, also had loads of great starts and as far as I'm aware games start at 0-0 not 4-0 so Naby can then apparently start performing.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11933 on: December 31, 2021, 11:43:10 am »
What utter garbage that is, he's helped turn losing positions at Chelsea and Utd in to points in the past, changed the Leicester cup game the other day etc, also had loads of great starts and as far as I'm aware games start at 0-0 not 4-0 so Naby can then apparently start performing.
You are talking utter shite mate :). Why didn't he play in the top 4 run-in last season despite being fit???

He's a squad player at best and that says it all. For a team that doesn't spend much (relatively), that's a waste.

He tends to hide when the going gets tough. That's the trend.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 11:45:13 am by MonsLibpool »

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11934 on: December 31, 2021, 11:47:03 am »
He's a squad player at best and that says it all. For a team that doesn't spend much (relatively), that's a waste.

He tends to hide when the going gets tough. That's the trend.

Nah it's not the trend at all, it's just a total lie you've made up to continue your trend of spewing utter nonsense in this thread,

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11935 on: December 31, 2021, 11:49:52 am »
Nah it's not the trend at all, it's just a total lie you've made up to continue your trend of spewing utter nonsense in this thread,
I asked a very simple question. The fact that you conveniently ignored it says it all :)

Let's simply agree to disagree.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #11936 on: December 31, 2021, 11:55:01 am »
What utter garbage that is, he's helped turn losing positions at Chelsea and Utd in to points in the past, changed the Leicester cup game the other day etc,

It's possible to be both these things Del. Both a "squad player" and someone who helps turn a game. We only have to look at Origi to see that. And Shaqiri had his moments too.

The frustration with Keita (I feel it anyway) is that he's a far superior player to both these two, yet the dividend is about the same. And although we are not meant to mention his transfer fee ("not his fault", "not our money" etc) it must have reflected a belief in Jurgen Klopp that Keita would be a central pillar of our team. It hasn't quite happened though, has it? Maybe it still will. But it's been a long wait.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11937 on: December 31, 2021, 12:01:01 pm »
I asked a very simple question. The fact that you conveniently ignored it says it all :)

Let's simply agree to disagree.

I can't hang around for ages waiting to see if you edit posts to add questions or not.

And it's an irrelevant question anyway. Does it mean anyone who didn't play much during the run in was deemed to "hide when the going gets tough" by the manager? Of course not because that point is utter shit.

The squad clearly love him, you can see that on social media, the manager still gives him games which pretty clearly also suggests your point is rubbish, not that we needed more evidence for that!

It's fair enough thinking his wages etc can be better used on someone more reliable fitness wise etc but there's no need to make up quite blatant lies to put down a Liverpool player.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11938 on: December 31, 2021, 12:04:11 pm »
I can't hang around for ages waiting to see if you edit posts to add questions or not.

And it's an irrelevant question anyway. Does it mean anyone who didn't play much during the run in was deemed to "hide when the going gets tough" by the manager? Of course not because that point is utter shit.

The squad clearly love him, you can see that on social media, the manager still gives him games which pretty clearly also suggests your point is rubbish, not that we needed more evidence for that!

It's fair enough thinking his wages etc can be better used on someone more reliable fitness wise etc but there's no need to make up quite blatant lies to put down a Liverpool player.
Fair enough that you may not have seen it mate

He is our third most expensive signing ever and the manager deemed him to be dispensable in a critical top 4 run-in despite him being fit.

I get the fact that they love him but we aren't a charity club. If loving someone is enough then most of us on here are good enough.

I'll love to see him succeed just as much as anyone but he has been a massive disappointment and I hope he can turn it around.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11939 on: December 31, 2021, 12:18:01 pm »
Fair enough that you may not have seen it mate

He is our third most expensive signing ever and the manager deemed him to be dispensable in a critical top 4 run-in despite him being fit.

I get the fact that they love him but we aren't a charity club. If loving someone is enough then most of us on here are good enough.

I'll love to see him succeed just as much as anyone but he has been a massive disappointment and I hope he can turn it around.

None of that is really relevant to what you've said though? No one is saying we hadn't wished for more given what we paid etc but you said he hides when the going gets tough and "disappears in difficult moments" yet there's plenty of evidence to show otherwise. He's shown up plenty of times when we've been behind, in a tough game, at a tough venue etc. He's not Steven Gerrard but he's not a bottler either.

If he's what you describe why is this manager and group of players with a ridiculous will to win tolerating him?

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11940 on: December 31, 2021, 12:27:29 pm »
None of that is really relevant to what you've said though? No one is saying we hadn't wished for more given what we paid etc but you said he hides when the going gets tough and "disappears in difficult moments" yet there's plenty of evidence to show otherwise. He's shown up plenty of times when we've been behind, in a tough game, at a tough venue etc. He's not Steven Gerrard but he's not a bottler either.

If he's what you describe why is this manager and group of players with a ridiculous will to win tolerating him?
I get where you're coming from but if you want some examples: the 7-2, Madrid away last season and Atleti away this season(he scored but was rightly yanked at HT. He was absolutely diabolical in the first two. Those were very difficult moments where we needed our £55m man to stand up and take the game by the scruff of the neck but he shrunk. There you have it.

Maybe that's why he has NEVER been an automatic starter in his 4 seasons here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 12:30:58 pm by MonsLibpool »

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11941 on: December 31, 2021, 12:32:28 pm »

Yep he’s been our second best midfielder, him Fabinho and Thiago easily our top three performers in midfield this season for me, but people see different things I guess.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11942 on: December 31, 2021, 12:34:27 pm »
Yep he’s been our second best midfielder, him Fabinho and Thiago easily our top three performers in midfield this season for me, but people see different things I guess.
Then why isn't he an automatic starter when everyone is fit?

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11943 on: December 31, 2021, 12:38:34 pm »
I get where you're coming from but if you want some examples: the 7-2, Madrid away last season and Atleti away this season(he scored but was rightly yanked at HT. He was absolutely diabolical in the first two. Those were very difficult moments where we needed our £55m man to stand up and take the game by the scruff of the neck but he shrunk. There you have it.

Maybe that's why he has NEVER been an automatic starter in his 4 seasons here.

Yeah they were shit but can't they just be bad games? Fabinho was absolutely awful v Villa and Real too. Was he hiding as well? If not how come Naby playing shit is hiding but Fabinho playing bad isn't? Curious as to how it's measured as you seem an expert in this field.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11944 on: December 31, 2021, 12:40:33 pm »
Yeah they were shit but can't they just be bad games? Fabinho was absolutely awful v Villa and Real too. Was he hiding as well? If not how come Naby playing shit is hiding but Fabinho playing bad isn't? Curious as to how it's measured as you seem an expert in this field.
YOU asked me to list them so don't move the goalposts. Fab has been a key player and an automatic starter for 4 seasons. Naby has never been. Your counterarguments are getting ridiculous now. :)

Let's agree to disagree.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11945 on: December 31, 2021, 12:44:23 pm »
YOU asked me to list them so don't move the goalposts.

Haha what? I didn't ask you to list anything. Making up total bullshit is a bit of a habit for you isn't it?

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11946 on: December 31, 2021, 12:47:32 pm »
Haha what? I didn't ask you to list anything. Making up total bullshit is a bit of a habit for you isn't it?
My bad :-[

The other points still stand. Squad player for £55m :puke2

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #11947 on: December 31, 2021, 05:12:44 pm »
Has Keita lived up to his price tag (that wasn't set by him), probably not.
Has Keita been good this season? IMHO he has. Pointless comparing his output to the midfielders for City because Liverpool midfielders don't have that kind of freedom and when they are given more freedom we are wide open.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11948 on: December 31, 2021, 05:13:36 pm »
Best season he’s ever played for us to be honest, just a shame he’s injury prone.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11949 on: December 31, 2021, 05:36:21 pm »
Best season he’s ever played for us to be honest, just a shame he’s injury prone.
You're right. Scored 2 fantastic goals.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11950 on: December 31, 2021, 05:37:24 pm »
Mons - appreciating your attempts to keep it polite here - hats off :wellin

We could use an ever present version of one of them at the minute that’s for sure.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #11951 on: December 31, 2021, 05:49:34 pm »
It's possible to be both these things Del. Both a "squad player" and someone who helps turn a game. We only have to look at Origi to see that. And Shaqiri had his moments too.

The frustration with Keita (I feel it anyway) is that he's a far superior player to both these two, yet the dividend is about the same. And although we are not meant to mention his transfer fee ("not his fault", "not our money" etc) it must have reflected a belief in Jurgen Klopp that Keita would be a central pillar of our team. It hasn't quite happened though, has it? Maybe it still will. But it's been a long wait.

Then why isn't he an automatic starter when everyone is fit?

There are reasona for this, though. I've written about them at length in this thread (and more in depth elsewhere) and I won't bore people agian with chapter and verse. But the short answer is that the tenor of our midfield and the nature of our creativity changed between our deciding to buy him and taking delivery of him, and between his arrival and his being fully available (remember he got injured in his first season shortly after arriving).

There was no flick of a switch, as such; but things evolved fairly rapidly. Before we got him we were still at the tail end of our midfield being a standard holding/creative force and fullbacks still traditional in role. By the time he arrved this had started changing, and by the time he was fully fit again after his first injury lay-off, the change to a functional midfield and our trademark full-back-supplied creativity was complete.

Suddenly the very specific reasons he was perhaps bought for had become...not redundent, but less pivotal. He now had to secure a role for himself in a more functional, power-based midfield, harrying and pressing, fire-fighting and covering for the fullbacks, rather than his more vertical game. Fabinho arrived and Wijnaldum became a mainstay for reasons that were very different to Keita's game. It's not surprising that he failed to oust Gini as a starter.

In short Klopp preferred to deploy tactics Keita was not best suited to and to stick with a deployment that worked. This meant that even when fit Keita did not get as many starts as may have orginally been planned. Circumstances had changed.

More than anything he has been a victim of those circumstances. And he wasn't alone. Lallana also suffered in this way.

So it's not a surprise and should not be seen as a bad mark against him that he has not been able to produce his A-game very often. The Leicester game is a perfect example. Many of us wanted him to start and certainly to come on when things weren't going well. He did come on but he was instructed to play in a way not suited to his strengths. It was frustrating watching him NOT doing the things we thought could open them up. But they were his instructions, for whatever reason.

The good news is that we are evolving our midfield game at this precise moment and this season more than others he has shown what he can do at the top of the midfield, pressing, dodging, ball carrying, passing, interlinking and attacking, as well as his defensive work. When all are fit and covid free there's a clear role for him that is more suited to his A-game and that is more akin to what we expected from him before he arrived.

Now's not the time to give up on him
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #11952 on: December 31, 2021, 05:53:57 pm »
Keita has had a couple of very good games for us but for me he now needs to up his consistency a bit and to really impose himself on all of the games he plays in. I feel he is capable of doing so and, unfortunately, the bar has been set very high for him due to expectations.

If he does lift his game onto another level then he has a permanent place in midfield barring injuries.
#JFT97

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11953 on: December 31, 2021, 06:05:57 pm »
There are reasona for this, though. I've written about them at length in this thread (and more in depth elsewhere) and I won't bore people agian with chapter and verse. But the short answer is that the tenor of our midfield and the nature of our creativity changed between our deciding to buy him and taking delivery of him, and between his arrival and his being fully available (remember he got injured in his first season shortly after arriving).

There was no flick of a switch, as such; but things evolved fairly rapidly. Before we got him we were still at the tail end of our midfield being a standard holding/creative force and fullbacks still traditional in role. By the time he arrved this had started changing, and by the time he was fully fit again after his first injury lay-off, the change to a functional midfield and our trademark full-back-supplied creativity was complete.

Suddenly the very specific reasons he was perhaps bought for had become...not redundent, but less pivotal. He now had to secure a role for himself in a more functional, power-based midfield, harrying and pressing, fire-fighting and covering for the fullbacks, rather than his more vertical game. Fabinho arrived and Wijnaldum became a mainstay for reasons that were very different to Keita's game. It's not surprising that he failed to oust Gini as a starter.

In short Klopp preferred to deploy tactics Keita was not best suited to and to stick with a deployment that worked. This meant that even when fit Keita did not get as many starts as may have orginally been planned. Circumstances had changed.

More than anything he has been a victim of those circumstances. And he wasn't alone. Lallana also suffered in this way.

So it's not a surprise and should not be seen as a bad mark against him that he has not been able to produce his A-game very often. The Leicester game is a perfect example. Many of us wanted him to start and certainly to come on when things weren't going well. He did come on but he was instructed to play in a way not suited to his strengths. It was frustrating watching him NOT doing the things we thought could open them up. But they were his instructions, for whatever reason.

The good news is that we are evolving our midfield game at this precise moment and this season more than others he has shown what he can do at the top of the midfield, pressing, dodging, ball carrying, passing, interlinking and attacking, as well as his defensive work. When all are fit and covid free there's a clear role for him that is more suited to his A-game and that is more akin to what we expected from him before he arrived.

Hopefully he comes good.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #11954 on: December 31, 2021, 06:11:29 pm »
Hopefully he comes good.
He’s out of contract next summer, so I suspect that’s where this will end up.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11955 on: December 31, 2021, 06:53:15 pm »

See Ox.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #11956 on: December 31, 2021, 07:01:43 pm »
End product aside, I thought his Leicester cameo (League Cup) was better than his demolition of Manu because of the technique required against the low block of Leicester. Most of that type of performance and we're laughing.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11957 on: January 2, 2022, 06:35:37 pm »
Left out for another big game. Waste of £55m.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11958 on: January 2, 2022, 06:39:45 pm »
There was a moment not long after he came on and a Chelsea player had the ball on the edge of our box and Keita was just walking to try and get to him. Fucking mad.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11959 on: January 2, 2022, 06:42:12 pm »
There was a moment not long after he came on and a Chelsea player had the ball on the edge of our box and Keita was just walking to try and get to him. Fucking mad.
Just get rid. Not good enough.