Author Topic: Ajax away selling details  (Read 18222 times)

Offline PJJ

• Main Stander
  • We won it 6 times in Madrid
Re: Ajax away selling details
« Reply #200 on: October 21, 2022, 05:11:09 pm »
My nfc pass has updated for the scan over there but it has the wrong seat number on.  Ffs. Not sure if that will affect anything or not.

Doesn’t matter.  I had NFC at Rangers. Think they are just numbers 1-300 or however many. I had number 147 at rangers despite a seat number nothing like that. They all said row 1 I think

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #201 on: October 21, 2022, 05:15:01 pm »
Doesn’t matter.  I had NFC at Rangers. Think they are just numbers 1-300 or however many. I had number 147 at rangers despite a seat number nothing like that. They all said row 1 I think

Cheers
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #202 on: October 22, 2022, 02:59:03 pm »
Cheers
mine said NFC trial as well in the details (Rangers game)
Ajax dropped on door mat this a.m, fair play to the Ticket Office

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #203 on: October 22, 2022, 03:59:18 pm »
Has anyone ever not had their ticket arrive in the post before they've left? Will LFC be able to sort a duplicate for me over there?

Thought I'd be ok not leaving until Tuesday but not had it come today so I'm sweating on it arriving Monday. Seems like I made a silly decision not to change to collection  :(
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Online Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #204 on: October 23, 2022, 10:27:10 am »
Ticket Office open today for Ajax collects , for those not aware

Online Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: October 23, 2022, 01:10:31 pm »
mine said NFC trial as well in the details (Rangers game)
Ajax dropped on door mat this a.m, fair play to the Ticket Office

Hi did they arrive by special delivery or did they use alternative courier service?

thanks

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: October 23, 2022, 10:37:21 pm »
Ticket collection should be at St. Olofschapel located within the NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace complex

Either that or its the players hotel haha

d'ya know where the players' hotel is? not to be a huge stalker but a friend's kid wants to go wave at Mo (i may or may not join him... ;D)
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: October 23, 2022, 11:24:43 pm »
on the off-chance someone has a spare afternoon eurostar or flight from London, if it's not crazy expensive i might be interested. need to possibly do some stuff in the early AM when my current flight is.
YNWA.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #208 on: October 23, 2022, 11:28:27 pm »

Hi did they arrive by special delivery or did they use alternative courier service?

thanks
Special delivery, although the club did pay the extra so that it was a guaranteed Saturday delivery.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #209 on: October 24, 2022, 07:15:16 am »
d'ya know where the players' hotel is? not to be a huge stalker but a friend's kid wants to go wave at Mo (i may or may not join him... ;D)
haha nah I dont haha the hotel I mentioned was the collection one in the end

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: October 24, 2022, 08:41:05 am »
Mine came this morning  :)

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #211 on: October 24, 2022, 10:14:05 am »

In the past I've seen teams in CL  stay at the Hyatt Regency on Saphartistraat...not saying we will.

If we do and you go and see a big bloke hugging and kissing Jurgen....that'll be me.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: October 24, 2022, 10:21:37 am »
Heads up to those flying in....you may find a bit if a queue at passports 20 or 30 mins.. depends on what flights arrive just before yours.

But main thing is do not arrive late at Schipol on way back...been horrendous queuing for security this year...I've nearly missed flight.

its luck of the draw whether big.queue but most carriers still advising 3 hours before flight...sooner have an extra hour in Schipol bar than miss flight

Appreciate most of you been to Dam before for sordid weekends but any practical questions feel free to ask

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: October 24, 2022, 11:19:51 am »
Heads up to those flying in....you may find a bit if a queue at passports 20 or 30 mins.. depends on what flights arrive just before yours.

But main thing is do not arrive late at Schipol on way back...been horrendous queuing for security this year...I've nearly missed flight.

its luck of the draw whether big.queue but most carriers still advising 3 hours before flight...sooner have an extra hour in Schipol bar than miss flight

Appreciate most of you been to Dam before for sordid weekends but any practical questions feel free to ask

i've heard it's been really bad there. how long would you predict it'll take to get out of the airport when arriving?

possibly want to change my flight to a later one, but then would need to hop on a train, check-in to hotel and then collect ticket... eek
YNWA.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: October 24, 2022, 11:45:50 am »
i've heard it's been really bad there. how long would you predict it'll take to get out of the airport when arriving?

possibly want to change my flight to a later one, but then would need to hop on a train, check-in to hotel and then collect ticket... eek

Depends if its an easy jet  normally North runway so add 15 mins taxing...10 mins to walk to passport...then..passport control be anything....give yourself 30 mins then your out.

Depending how long your in Dam Would suggest your get 48 hour travel tkt ..covers train from schipol to Centraal and back..plus Trams and Metro to ground....I think €28..worth it , for lack of handle alone.

Get them from main tkt office in concourse in schipol.

train to Centraal....trains under main concourse in schipol escalators take you down to trains.

Depending on queuing at passport and train tkts anything from 60 to 90 mins landing to Centraal

Offline FlashingBlade

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: October 24, 2022, 11:47:05 am »
Collection tkts 5 min walk from Centraal btw..suggest pick up straght away

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: October 24, 2022, 12:06:29 pm »
Depends if its an easy jet  normally North runway so add 15 mins taxing...10 mins to walk to passport...then..passport control be anything....give yourself 30 mins then your out.

Depending how long your in Dam Would suggest your get 48 hour travel tkt ..covers train from schipol to Centraal and back..plus Trams and Metro to ground....I think €28..worth it , for lack of handle alone.

train to Centraal....trains under main concourse in schipol escalators take you down to trains.

Depending on queuing at passport and train tkts anything from 60 to 90 mins landing to Centraal

What you suggest for 4 days how much for that ticket?

also how much is a cab to centraal and vice versa as got early flight Friday

Offline FlashingBlade

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: October 24, 2022, 12:12:20 pm »
No idea abt 4 daysv depends how much traveling your doing around Dam on Tram etc..go on GVB wwebsit for tkt info

Don't use cabs..our kid got one from hotel few weeks back for early flight....€60..got hotel to book it best way

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: October 24, 2022, 12:16:39 pm »
No idea abt 4 daysv depends how much traveling your doing around Dam on Tram etc..go on GVB wwebsit for tkt info

Don't use cabs..our kid got one from hotel few weeks back for early flight....€60..got hotel to book it best way

Cheers mate

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #219 on: October 24, 2022, 12:32:32 pm »

we've been re routed by KLM via Paris  so presumably no passport control if arriving from France? - so hopefully straight of plane and on to train.   Is that right?

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: October 24, 2022, 12:35:12 pm »

thanks. my current flight is BA but may need to get on a later easyjet. only reasonably priced option seems to arrive around 6.30pm, hmm
YNWA.

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #221 on: October 24, 2022, 12:40:53 pm »
Collection tkts 5 min walk from Centraal btw..suggest pick up straght away

Can we collect Tuesday evening? i've not had the collection email through yet

Offline Red210

• Kemlynite
« Reply #222 on: October 24, 2022, 12:49:25 pm »
we've been re routed by KLM via Paris  so presumably no passport control if arriving from France? - so hopefully straight of plane and on to train.   Is that right?

Yes, no passport control if arriving from France

Offline Red210

• Kemlynite
« Reply #223 on: October 24, 2022, 12:50:26 pm »
Can we collect Tuesday evening? i've not had the collection email through yet

This is what mine said:

Opening and Closing Times
Tuesday 25 October – 5.00pm until 10pm (local time)
Wednesday 26 October – 10.00am until 8pm (local time)

Offline FlashingBlade

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: October 24, 2022, 01:04:33 pm »

still control in Schipol
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 01:06:11 pm by FlashingBlade »

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #225 on: October 24, 2022, 02:21:35 pm »
still control in Schipol

fair enough although I thought there was free travel without passports within the Schengen area

Offline FlashingBlade

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: October 24, 2022, 02:36:11 pm »
fair enough although I thought there was free travel without passports within the Schengen area

Yeah but still check passport

Offline FlashingBlade

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: October 24, 2022, 02:37:53 pm »
EU citizens have separate Queue....Brits with rest of global riff raff... but at least they got their country back

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #228 on: October 24, 2022, 03:48:19 pm »

mate flew back on Saturday waited 2 hours in security, I also waited 40 minutes at immigration in May but if you have a EU passport you can avoid that

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #229 on: October 24, 2022, 03:50:00 pm »
EU citizens have separate Queue....Brits with rest of global riff raff... but at least they got their country back
in fairness I do like the stamps in my passport, gives something to look back on

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #230 on: October 24, 2022, 10:39:36 pm »

thanks
Royal Mail special delivery. Didnt get an email from Royal Mail in advance of delivery.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #231 on: October 25, 2022, 09:17:24 am »
Passport control at Schipol Airport a nightmare only 2 booths open for non EU.  Taken nearly an hour and we were towards the front of queue :-\

Offline Mikuss

• Dynamo Midfielder
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • PSN- Mikuss
« Reply #232 on: October 25, 2022, 02:39:27 pm »
in fairness I do like the stamps in my passport, gives something to look back on

Every cloud hey. Quiet so far in Dam. Hopefully see some more lads as evening progresses

Offline Red210

• Kemlynite
« Reply #233 on: October 25, 2022, 02:53:29 pm »
Passport control at Schipol Airport a nightmare only 2 booths open for non EU.  Taken nearly an hour and we were towards the front of queue :-\

Doesn't sound good, what time were you there?

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: October 25, 2022, 03:43:30 pm »
Had no bother at passport control at about 1pm – took about 10 mins. There were a few kiosks open at that time.

Offline JACKO_LFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #235 on: October 25, 2022, 05:55:27 pm »
When collecting, do we just need our collection code and passport to match the name on the ticket?

Or do we need to give the Lead Booker details too?

Cheers,

Offline isometrix

• Kemlynite
« Reply #236 on: October 25, 2022, 06:12:22 pm »
Collection very straight forward although this was at half 5 today. Lots of people in uefa bibs outside. You’ll be asked for your unique collection number on entry to the building, which is the one you were emailed. Go to your respective spot in the queues, 1 to 250, 250 to 500 etc. When getting the tickets you’ll need you number and your ID and that’s it. They’ll ask you to sign a piece of paper and away you go.

Offline JACKO_LFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #237 on: October 25, 2022, 06:14:05 pm »
Perfect, nice one!

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: October 25, 2022, 06:59:14 pm »
Collection was straight in straight out at 6.30/7 Amsterdam time. No queues at all.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #239 on: October 25, 2022, 09:03:36 pm »
Collection was straight in straight out at 6.30/7 Amsterdam time. No queues at all.

Yep in and out in 5 minutes- still a pain having to collect but having it over 2 days makes it easier