Author Topic: CL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Rangers TAA 7’ Salah 53’  (Read 12610 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: CL: Liverpool 1 vs 0 Rangers TAA 7’
« Reply #40 on: October 4, 2022, 09:07:57 pm »
They have to let the game flow, apparently.  :o
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #41 on: October 4, 2022, 09:07:59 pm »
50 rangers have an attack. But the cross is well away from anyone… up the other end and Nuñez fires one over the bar form the angle.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: October 4, 2022, 09:10:18 pm »
52 penalty Liverpool.

Long diagonal by Hendo, Diaz picks it up and dribbles into the area like Charles Charlie Charles (one for the kids there).  He goes down under the foul.

.Salah to take.

2-0
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: October 4, 2022, 09:10:42 pm »
A lovely taken penalty from Salah that.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: CL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Rangers TAA 7’ Salah 53’
« Reply #44 on: October 4, 2022, 09:11:01 pm »
No calls for a penalty! Matip unable to jump as he was being cuddled by the defender. Not a mention of it from BT though
Blows my mind
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: October 4, 2022, 09:12:29 pm »
55 Liverpool break and Diaz has got one in the face .. he’s down…let’s hope they haven’t broken Diaz

He’s up and ok
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: October 4, 2022, 09:17:11 pm »
59, tsmikas toe pokes one to Jota who spins and lashes it at goal.  Their goalie somehow tips it over…

Save.

The corner is cleared
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: October 4, 2022, 09:20:54 pm »
63 TAA with a lovely cross… Nuñez launches himself at it but the rangers player knocks it away for a corner!

W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: October 4, 2022, 09:22:25 pm »
Over to Jill I think (a bit late?.!?
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: October 4, 2022, 09:23:48 pm »
You could have carried on.  ;D

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: October 4, 2022, 09:24:42 pm »
66 Fab and Bobby are about to come on. Rangers have their first shot.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: October 4, 2022, 09:25:59 pm »
67 A nice pass from Thiago finds Diaz, but his shot goes across the bar.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: October 4, 2022, 09:26:51 pm »
68 Fabs comes on for the captain and Bobby for Jota.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: October 4, 2022, 09:28:27 pm »
70 I am not sure what Kent was thinking there. He ended up taking the ball back into his own area, lucky for him Bobby fouled him.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: October 4, 2022, 09:29:06 pm »
Just see this game out. No silly business needed now please Liverpool.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: October 4, 2022, 09:30:15 pm »
71 That was glorious pass from Trent perfectly into the path of Diaz but offside is ruled. 

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: October 4, 2022, 09:31:54 pm »
73 We get another chance some nice work by Nunez, but the offside flag goes up.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: October 4, 2022, 09:33:33 pm »
75 We are not keeping the ball as well at the moment, we just need to settle down a bit.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: October 4, 2022, 09:35:36 pm »
77 Almost an opening there for Nunez, but Rangers just get a block on the ball.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: October 4, 2022, 09:37:17 pm »
79 More subs. Elliot on for Nunez. Milner on for Thiago.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: October 4, 2022, 09:38:38 pm »
80 Mantondo on for Kent.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #61 on: October 4, 2022, 09:40:47 pm »
Keep a clean sheet please.

We need them to build confidence at the back.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: October 4, 2022, 09:41:30 pm »
82 A corner for the Reds after Diaz catches Lundstram in possession. The corner goes in but is narrowly missed and the ball is just wide.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: October 4, 2022, 09:42:49 pm »
Fucking hell….

That’s incredible by Tsimikas
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: October 4, 2022, 09:43:21 pm »
Ooooh, excellent defending by Kostas

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: October 4, 2022, 09:43:25 pm »
84 Wow, what a clearance by Tsimikas, he was literally in the net.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: October 4, 2022, 09:44:24 pm »
86 We need to get a bit more compact as Matondo has plenty of pace.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: October 4, 2022, 09:46:40 pm »
88 Anyone surprised Rangers aren't going for it a bit more. They have noticeable pace, but they are content to wind the clock down.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: October 4, 2022, 09:46:40 pm »
1-6 in Amsterdam!  Bloody Nora
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: October 4, 2022, 09:46:58 pm »
84 Wow, what a clearance by Tsimikas, he was literally in the net.
The save from Alisson after the corner was decent too.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: October 4, 2022, 09:48:14 pm »
90+4 Gomez waiting to come on for Trent. Klopp wants him to get some love.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: October 4, 2022, 09:48:56 pm »
90 We get another chance, but Salah's shot is saved by McGregor.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: October 4, 2022, 09:50:20 pm »
92 Great psychology from Klopp, urging the crowd to cheer Trent. Good game from the lad today.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: October 4, 2022, 09:50:24 pm »
Rangers looked more dangerous in the last few minutes than at any other time in the game.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: October 4, 2022, 09:52:12 pm »
94 Full time. A good win for the Reds and a clean sheet. I like clean sheets!

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: October 4, 2022, 09:52:32 pm »
3 points

Clean sheet

That will do

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: October 4, 2022, 09:54:24 pm »
Good performance and win.

We move on.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #77 on: October 4, 2022, 09:54:56 pm »
3 points, good performance, clean sheet.

Can't ask for more than that really.

Offline David Struhme

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #78 on: October 4, 2022, 09:55:03 pm »
Gareth Southgate, were you watching

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #79 on: October 4, 2022, 09:55:18 pm »
Played well, looked a lot more solid and I thought the front 3 gelled really well.  Good stuff all round.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.