539 (72.8%)
Don't Know
10 (1.4%)
Don't Care
15 (2%)
I don't live in the UK
97 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 740

Author Topic: Brexit: "Vultus inanis est et mori in fossa ego sum!"  (Read 1447096 times)

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Brexit thread with Lefties, Tories, bloods, wastoids, Dweebs & dickheads.....?
« Reply #14000 on: February 15, 2019, 11:11:24 am »
Hold on, he’s driving a bus around Europe with ‘the UK subs’ on it?  Is he Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson?
Charlie Harper has similar hair like.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
Re: Brexit thread with Lefties, Tories, bloods, wastoids, Dweebs & dickheads.....?
« Reply #14001 on: February 15, 2019, 11:57:35 am »
..... (or even anarcho as Gulley has tried to imply a couple of times)

I'm not that serious in my suggestion, though there are some over on that slightly lunatic fringe that are. There's been quite a few discussions over the last year or so as to the opportunities that have arisen to possibly enable the shaping of events.

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #14002 on: February 15, 2019, 12:16:05 pm »
I find it difficult to believe there is a country with thicker politicians. They are stupid. Inept. Dishonest. Pointless and a complete waste of time.

Not all thick but many self serving twats.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Online FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #14003 on: February 15, 2019, 12:32:30 pm »
Not all thick but many self serving twats.

Yup mistake to think thick..just hugely selfish egotistical  caniving twats...never assume stupid that's a risk....

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14004 on: February 15, 2019, 12:35:49 pm »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewWzOV29oqE

Finally something familiar from UK. Berkow trolling most polite manner imaginable.
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14005 on: February 15, 2019, 12:45:05 pm »
Have they though? How many 'centrists' have really done or said anything worthwhile? How many have actually told the truth about what Brexit means, or actually said, clearly and unambiguosly - and regularly - that what the UK actually needs is to Remain. That the UK actually needs to IGNORE the results of a bent referendum that should never have occured in the first place, because the people are not qualified to make such a decision?

How many? The odd David Lammy here or there, but who else? Even Grieve has only finally said something vaguely worthwhile after two years of being 'spineless', as another poster here charges.

Virtually all of them have brought in - to one degree or another - to the 'we must respect the result' and '17.2m blah blha blah' crap without rolling up their sleeves and actually trying to educate the country - including the 17.2m - about why the 2016 result is wrong and damaging and unworkable and therefore MUST be stopped. Not softened or finessed or hand-wrung about, but STOPPED.

Think there's too much valorising here of an 'idea' of a laudable centrist base that does not match the reality. And that's why I think that politics will NOT particuarly change after this.

Things will just carry on as they are, despite this utter shitshow, because we, the electorate, have a remarkable facility for self-delusion and an endless ability to forgive and  a tendency to see what we want in the actions and words of our politicians, even when it is not there.
As I say it's surprising they are called centrists considering all the abuse and intimidation they went through. many MPs hid behind the party line.
I can forgive MPs who argued we have to respect the result of the referendum as long as they told voters the truth, very few of us fully understood how the EU works 2 1/2 yrs ago. imo many of us would of been willing to compromise with a Norway deal, we now know far more and understand why a Norway deal is not good enough to protect jobs and economy.
I heard plenty of speeches from MPs trying to hold the liars to account, Ummunas speech around the time of triggering art 50 was angry and passionate, how he will throw the leave MPs lies back in their face when Brexit is shown for what it is.
There are at least 50+ MPs who opposed the triggering of art 50. am sure that number opposed to Brexit is far higher today.
We have the luxury of being able to argue f,, the referendum result, just as Labour MPs argued f.. austerity but our MPs can't do it without a good argument.
Owen Smith gave the best argument during the Labour leadership debates and the reaction by Corbyn and his supporters was shocking.
Smith argued. "If the evidence shows Brexit will bring economic disaster then we must have the chance to reconsider"
Smith was arguing a economic disaster will bring poverty,job losses, welfare cuts ,austerity.
Yet Corbyn still argued we must leave the EU even if we know this to be true, I never heard one word about all the people living in poverty etc during that part of the debate.
It's not so much about fighting to stop Brexit, it's about telling the public the truth, there would be no Brexit if our MPs did this, am i being naive as MPs always lie? not on this scale, not with so much at stake. it's not just getting a new so called centrists party, it's fighting to hold all the lying MPs to account.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 01:03:50 pm by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #14006 on: February 15, 2019, 01:18:07 pm »
I find it difficult to believe there is a country with thicker politicians. They are stupid. Inept. Dishonest. Pointless and a complete waste of time.

The USA?
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14007 on: February 15, 2019, 01:35:14 pm »
The USA?
was thinking this, mainly the GOP

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #14008 on: February 15, 2019, 01:43:22 pm »
Italy might be pushing hard at present as well

Offline Fortneef

• Palace Fan. Punka wallah?
  • Kopite
« Reply #14009 on: February 15, 2019, 03:22:24 pm »
Italy might be pushing hard at present as well

Yes, but Italians have never enjoyed the illusion of competent politicians.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #14010 on: February 15, 2019, 03:24:13 pm »
was thinking this, mainly the GOP

Yeah, and we all thought they lowes the bar with George W Bush...
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14011 on: February 15, 2019, 03:42:45 pm »

Definitely Spain although there are probably loads more tbf

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14012 on: February 15, 2019, 03:48:01 pm »
Definitely Spain although there are probably loads more tbf

Reckon what we see here now is likely the norm in lots of countries.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14013 on: February 15, 2019, 03:59:14 pm »
Reckon what we see here now is likely the norm in lots of countries.

To the detriment of normal people worldwide sadly

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14014 on: February 15, 2019, 09:53:45 pm »
;D

So it's between the UK, US and Italy? I was sure Sweden would be guaranteed a place on the podium. Maybe we can edge past Italy, but that's definitely our current limit. :P

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14015 on: February 15, 2019, 10:03:46 pm »
Yeah, and we all thought they lowes the bar with George W Bush...
those were the golden years

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #14016 on: February 15, 2019, 10:29:11 pm »
Greater Manchester in focus but will also apply to councils across the country.

Government incompetence is causing ‘chaos’ within councils that have been ordered to plan for Brexit, a town hall boss has warned.

Stockport council leader Alex Ganotis said local authorities had been told to prepare for leaving the EU in less than 50 days ‘without telling us what to plan for’.

He was speaking at the latest meeting of the combined authority, at which Manchester council leader Sir Richard Leese said huge anxiety remains among businesses in the region over what happens when Britain leaves.

While Greater Manchester had been doing its best to prepare, he said, ‘it’s not a happy story at the moment by any stretch of the imagination’.

Local leaders were meeting with just 43 days left on the clock before March 29 and no clear plan in Westminster about what will happen.

Coun Ganotis said government had been very clear that councils were expected to plan, however, just not what they were planning for.

“There are six weeks left until we are due to leave the EU and the government clearly has no plan over crucial, crucial areas of the way this country is run and the way this country works,” he said.

“And yet they are being very clear with local authorities that local authorities need to plan for Brexit.

“We need to make sure our council supports our communities after Brexit, but without telling us what to plan for, exactly what resources will be required, and exactly what the impact will be on our areas.

“We as councils have to take our responsibilities to residents seriously - and in a way that this government is not taking its responsibilities towards British citizens seriously, because it’s in hoc to a group of fanatics that do not care about ordinary people and the way they go about their lives.”

Reeling off a list of potential issues faced by councils, he said government had announced a funding package for town halls, but that it was ‘far, far less’ than would be needed.

“So we are going to have to find funding within our own councils that we would have otherwise put to other uses in terms of frontline services to provide for and fund Brexit,” he said.

“But in terms of what exactly we do, we still don’t know.

“Areas around staffing - local authority staffing, staffing of our contracted services, of care workers are a very good example of that.

“Civil resilience, our regulatory responsibilities, especially in term of product regulation, the services we provide to people from EU countries who don’t know where they will stand, the support we provide for people in terms of employment, as well as keeping things going in the event of Brexit.

“We are going to have to plan for all of this as local authorities and it’s causing chaos.

“And I think the government needs to understand the hypocrisy of what they are putting on local authorities.”

MEN

Brexit, isn't it?
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #14017 on: February 15, 2019, 11:19:34 pm »
I would have thought, above all others, Owen Smith deserved a mention.
Good shout. Agree about Smith - though I was out of the country back then so didn't experience his words 'live' so to speak, whereas I have seen several Lammy speeches that have stuck in the mind.

Anyway I didn't mean to imply that there were no others. I can add Stella Creasy and a few others to the list. But I'm not sure there are enough to suggest that there's a substantive block of MPs fighting the good fight, or from a specific political 'position'.

But perhaps I'm just really pissed off and becoming ever more cynical
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14018 on: February 16, 2019, 04:08:01 pm »
https://twitter.com/hackneyabbott/status/1096423888626569216?s=21

Think LOTO will be having words with Diane over this!

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14020 on: February 16, 2019, 06:11:07 pm »
So the Shadow Home Sec thinks there were lies in the leave campaign. She and Corbyn have been appealed to by Carole Cadwalladr and other investigators, to ask them to use their position as intended in our political system, to hold government to account and pressure the police to actually start investigations (six months late).

Of course the Labour shadow cabinet are raging brexiteers so the country loses out. Can't believe there are still people complacent/ignorant enough to have the wool pulled over their eyes by Corbyn et al this many years late

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14021 on: February 16, 2019, 06:21:45 pm »
Reminds of WW2 when MI6 would pass correct intelligence onto Nazi Germany when it was far too late for them to make use of it.

Can't imagine a scenario where Labour and Tory MPs form a new party together for the country's best interests. Still, the Greens were founded by ex Tories so you never know...
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14022 on: February 16, 2019, 06:38:02 pm »
Extract from an email from my MP on her Brexit update email she sends out weekly

"I hadn’t appreciated that in fact time has already run out: goods being shipped to the Far East after this week won’t arrive in their destination port in some cases until after Brexit day. Because this means exporters can’t be sure of the tariffs and regulations that will apply (because they’ve been negotiated with the whole EU, including the UK, so the arrangements will cease to apply to us immediately if we leave with no deal), some have stopped exporting altogether until the picture is clearer. But that’s so damaging for their business, as orders can’t be fulfilled."
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14023 on: February 16, 2019, 06:48:39 pm »
Extract from an email from my MP on her Brexit update email she sends out weekly

"I hadn’t appreciated that in fact time has already run out: goods being shipped to the Far East after this week won’t arrive in their destination port in some cases until after Brexit day. Because this means exporters can’t be sure of the tariffs and regulations that will apply (because they’ve been negotiated with the whole EU, including the UK, so the arrangements will cease to apply to us immediately if we leave with no deal), some have stopped exporting altogether until the picture is clearer. But that’s so damaging for their business, as orders can’t be fulfilled."
Yep, it's true, news report covered this a couple of weeks back. this is something many voters don't appreciate yet, this is not just about walking away from the EU without a deal, we are also walking away from every deal with every country in the world. it's going to take decades to get these deals done and am certain they will be worse than the deals we have now.
It's vital a select committee is set up to scrutinize the future trade deals. the Tories will be signing any old s,, as quickly as possible to ease political pressure. they will be claiming these new deals are far better than the ones we have now and mocking any scrutiny as bitter remain views.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14024 on: February 16, 2019, 07:12:32 pm »
Chancellor Philip Hammond's visit to China not going ahead

A visit to China by Chancellor Phillip Hammond has been called off amid reports a speech by the UK's defence secretary angered Beijing.

There were plans for trade talks between Mr Hammond and senior Chinese government figures during the brief visit next week.

But a Treasury spokesperson said: "No trip was ever announced or confirmed."

Earlier this week, Gavin Williamson had indicated the UK's intention to send an aircraft carrier to the Pacific.

Unconfirmed newspaper reports claimed the Chinese government was unhappy about Mr Williamson's speech on Monday.

In it he announced the HMS Queen Elizabeth would be deployed to the region, as well as the Middle East and the Mediterranean, on its maiden voyage.

China is currently involved in a dispute over territorial claims in the Pacific. Six countries have competing claims over the South China Sea islands.

Mr Williamson also said that China was "developing its modern military capability and its commercial power".

BBC political correspondent Jonathan Blake said suggestions the speech had caused China to pull the plug on the trip are being played down officially.

However, he said Mr Williamson's comments had "raised eyebrows".

"While a source has told me that no final decision has been taken on this visit, it does seem clear, at least from the Chinese side, that it is not going to happen for now," our correspondent added.

The speech was seen and cleared by both Number 10 and the Treasury, it is understood.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47264476

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #14025 on: February 16, 2019, 07:27:52 pm »
^^ in a cabinet full of gobshites Williamson is one of the best (gobshites). And let's be honest, he's got loads of other contenders.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #14026 on: February 16, 2019, 07:29:42 pm »
I find it hard to believe countries around the world aren’t kowtowing to ‘great’ Britain now we are asserting our natural leadership on the world stage. It’s almost as if we will be treated like a second rate Power with minimal influence.

Were we lied to? 
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #14027 on: February 16, 2019, 07:39:15 pm »
What’s Abbott up to?  A piece like that six months ago might, just about, have been a prelude to switching to support a second referendum.  But what sense does it make now?

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14028 on: February 16, 2019, 07:43:53 pm »
What’s Abbott up to?  A piece like that six months ago might, just about, have been a prelude to switching to support a second referendum.  But what sense does it make now?
maybe it’s the ‘we really tried but we couldn’t get it done’(because it was far too late in the day, nudge nudge) strategy?

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #14030 on: February 16, 2019, 08:55:11 pm »
Pro Brexit march in Manchester. :)
https://twitter.com/SurreyAmps/status/1096817861274804224

Stars and Stripes thrown in for good measure?!!

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14031 on: February 16, 2019, 09:04:52 pm »
Stars and Stripes thrown in for good measure?!!
The loneliest Trump supporter in the world. must of went to bed the night before all excited, what a bummer :)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 09:06:25 pm by oldfordie »
               Emily Maitlis

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #14032 on: February 17, 2019, 11:19:53 am »
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #14033 on: February 17, 2019, 11:22:00 am »
Hardly a march, more a kind of stagger...

Sounds like a big Remain march is being planned for 23rd March in London.

Time to stick it to May, Corbyn, the ERG, DUP and the rest of 'em.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14034 on: February 17, 2019, 11:45:46 am »
Pro Brexit march in Manchester. :)
https://twitter.com/SurreyAmps/status/1096817861274804224
that Goddard lad who lives with his mum had one a week or two earlier and there was around 25 of them

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14035 on: February 17, 2019, 12:20:41 pm »
Sounds like a big Remain march is being planned for 23rd March in London.

Time to stick it to May, Corbyn, the ERG, DUP and the rest of 'em.

A week before we're due to leave is a bit pointless isn't it?

Offline Currywurst

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #14036 on: February 17, 2019, 01:09:56 pm »
A week before we're due to leave is a bit pointless isn't it?

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.

Or, if you prefer:

you never fail until you stop trying
- Albert Einstein
Füreinander, nicht jeder für sich.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14037 on: February 17, 2019, 01:23:33 pm »
that Goddard lad who lives with his mum had one a week or two earlier and there was around 25 of them
Kipper leader was giving it big a few months back, lets all get down outside Parliament for a mass protest during one of the votes, only 2 or 3 turned up, most of the support is coming from the nutty nasty Goddard fans. just a excuse to kick off trouble under the excuse of fighting for democracy.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14038 on: February 17, 2019, 01:28:29 pm »
All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.

Or, if you prefer:

you never fail until you stop trying
- Albert Einstein

A week before isn't going to achieve anything, it needed to be done around now. May isn't going to turn around on the 25th and withdraw article 50 and there's no time for pressure to mount after the march if there's a significant number of people. By the time the analysis is done of it we'll be on food rations.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14039 on: February 17, 2019, 01:34:55 pm »
A week before isn't going to achieve anything, it needed to be done around now. May isn't going to turn around on the 25th and withdraw article 50 and there's no time for pressure to mount after the march if there's a significant number of people. By the time the analysis is done of it we'll be on food rations.

Do it before Brexit. Do it after Brexit. Hold the politicians to account for Brexit. Do as much as possible to reverse the effects of Brexit as soon as possible. Never accept Brexit as a done thing that we should get over. That's what Brexiters of all shades want.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258