Author Topic: PL Spurs 0 v Liverpool 1 ‘36 Bobby  (Read 43195 times)

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: PL Spurs 0 v Liverpool 1 ‘36 Bobby
« Reply #520 on: January 12, 2020, 05:16:30 am »
January it's going to be tough for us, and we will drop points, they said.

HAH
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #521 on: January 12, 2020, 05:18:22 am »
I don't understand those saying that we played badly at all. We were sloppy a few times, yes. But that was an incredibly dominant performance for the vast majority of the game. They spent the whole match looking for a counter attack, and we dealt with it very intelligently, moving between measured possession and occasional rapier thrusts throughout.

I remember watching teams like Real, or Barca or Bayern in their pomp, and wondering at the levels of control and authority they exerted, forcing the game to be played the way they needed it to be. Now we've got a team that, in its unique way, does the same, game after game.

I see the opposite. I see a team that is happy to beat the opposition however they want to play. It's like Hendo asks them at kick off how they want to lose.

Want to throw 9 forward and come at us? We're happy if you do that.

Want to turn it into a match that looks like its being played in 6 inches of mud? We're happy if you do that.

Want to turn it into a street fight? One of ours to the hospital, two of yours to the morgue
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: January 12, 2020, 05:19:32 am »
This whole "we had more rest than they did, they've played more games" etc seems to only matter in regards to cumulative fatigue, no? Such as certain players likelier to get injured due to an intense schedule? I say that because you wouldn't have known that we rested our first team last weekend if you watched that second half. And even going back before the new year, Wolves had only 48 hours between games before we played them and we had 24 more hours worth of rest, and they matched us all the way. Spurs put out a full strength line up in the FA Cup while we rested everyone and they didn't look any less tired than we did. If anything we looked leggier in the second half. And unless United pick up an injury or two against Wolves on Wednesday, that extra game they have isn't going to impact their performance one bit come next weekend. They're not going to come to Anfield more "tired" or other such bollocks. Having more time off seems to put us off our groove.

Klopp said the same thing in his post match interview.. "We lose rhythm after a long break" but physically the playere are better..

This teams knows how to play every e or 4 days and I'm pretty sure thrives on it.. So a weeks break or longer tends to be counter productive..
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline Silverbird

• Anny Roader
« Reply #523 on: January 12, 2020, 05:32:03 am »
January it's going to be tough for us, and we will drop points, they said.

HAH

It’s still January.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #524 on: January 12, 2020, 05:35:42 am »
We were poor for the last 20 minutes, prior to that, we dominated that game, first half especially.

Offline Silverbird

• Anny Roader
« Reply #525 on: January 12, 2020, 05:36:52 am »
I didn’t think we were leggy in the second half. It looked like we took our foot off the pedal because Spurs wasn’t really coming at us. If anything I thought Ali for them was goosed fairly early on. Their two big chances didn’t come because we were tired but more because of individual errors. Gini lost the ball in a dangerous position partly because he had no options, but thankfully Trent and Gomez made good ground to put Son off for the shot. The other big Spurs chance was really just because Gomez and/or Trent didn’t track the run which is what I think Klopp was furious about on the touchline.

Apart from those couple of errors, we didn’t play badly but there were definitely a number of situations both in defence and offence where we could have done better and I think that’s what the team realised.

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #526 on: January 12, 2020, 05:54:50 am »
I didn’t think we were leggy in the second half. It looked like we took our foot off the pedal because Spurs wasn’t really coming at us. If anything I thought Ali for them was goosed fairly early on. Their two big chances didn’t come because we were tired but more because of individual errors. Gini lost the ball in a dangerous position partly because he had no options, but thankfully Trent and Gomez made good ground to put Son off for the shot. The other big Spurs chance was really just because Gomez and/or Trent didn’t track the run which is what I think Klopp was furious about on the touchline.

Apart from those couple of errors, we didn’t play badly but there were definitely a number of situations both in defence and offence where we could have done better and I think that’s what the team realised.

??? I think the cross came from our left side which Robertson and Virgil were defending.

It was interesting to see Spurs attack Robertson's side instead of Trent, when it's usually the other way round.
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: January 12, 2020, 06:13:28 am »
I don't think he was. He let a few things go like Robertson's tackle  Now if he hates us that much he blows a free kick and disallows our goal even though there was nothing wrong in both. I though he managed the game well. Not brilliant but to say the odd free kick he gave to them was because he hates us is silly.

He wasn't showing as blatant bias as some are saying, but he was still failing to give clear fouls to us (Wijnaldum just outside their box near the end a perfect example), which, even if they're not game-changing decisions, can still be infuriating. Also, nearly two minutes of extra time purely cos he felt like it.

Not being an absolute disgrace shouldn't be the bar for "managing the game well". Sums up how low the standards are with some of these guys. Not necessarily biased, but definitely shite.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #528 on: January 12, 2020, 06:35:08 am »
He wasn't showing as blatant bias as some are saying, but he was still failing to give clear fouls to us (Wijnaldum just outside their box near the end a perfect example), which, even if they're not game-changing decisions, can still be infuriating.
Was that the one where he was pushed over right in front of him? That one was unbelievable, laughably bad refereeing. I reckon Reds everywhere went ballistic.

Offline Bolrick

• :1,$s?olr?aldr?g
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: January 12, 2020, 07:31:30 am »
Our players went down a gear or 2 after the 70th minute as they were saving themselves for the MU game. Can't blame them as there are still loads of our players out injured.

We will blow away MU in a week's time......and MU will have no choice but to sack their smiling a$$assin.
Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #530 on: January 12, 2020, 08:25:37 am »
I thought the second half was about the first time we've missed the injured players in midfield along with maybe the Wolves second half. Fabinho would have been crucial in front of the back four when they were chasing the game, Milner would have been vital to help shore it up last 25 minutes and Keita in there to help drive us forward. Wijnaldum doesn't always excel in these big away games and Ox was always likely to tire and drift out of it a bit. You're not going to go there and dominate for 90 minutes, maybe if we'd got the 2nd it would have been more like Leicester, but they'll always have a spell.

A very big win considering the midfielders we were missing.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #531 on: January 12, 2020, 08:28:49 am »
I wished we wouldn't keep doing this taking our foot off the gas before 70 thing, when the game isn't won, trying to play in 1st gear. The laid back approach led to a few sloppy mistakes and it gave Spurs a collective hard-on for the last 15 and we had a massive let off. Should be putting the game to bed before we relax. We probably would have ended up expending the same amount anyway, as the game grew needlessly more chaotic.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 08:31:58 am by OneTouchFooty »

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: January 12, 2020, 08:30:40 am »
Funny thing about those Spurs misses is that when we are doing shite they tend to go in don't they?

That's been crucial this season. You earn your luck but games like Wolves, Watford and Spurs recently where we were under pressure defending a 1-0 lead and they've missed good chances. Chelsea early in the season as well missed sitters, Zaha at the end for Palace, Ings for Southampton.

Overall we've missed more sitters and good chances oursleves in these games and should have put them to bed earlier. Whenever it's only a 1 goal lead it always gets hairy.

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #533 on: January 12, 2020, 08:30:53 am »
Beautiful 3 points.

It's  all about the points right now.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #534 on: January 12, 2020, 08:31:26 am »
Beautiful 3 points.

It's  all about the points right now.

It's always about the points.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: January 12, 2020, 08:33:53 am »
Was that the one where he was pushed over right in front of him? That one was unbelievable, laughably bad refereeing.I reckon Reds everywhere went ballistic.

You'd reckon right. I went nuts. He'd booked our players for less.

At least we wont have him for the red mancs.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #536 on: January 12, 2020, 08:35:29 am »
I wished we wouldn't keep doing this taking our foot off the gas before 70 when the game isn't won, trying to play in 1st gear. The laid back approach led to a few sloppy mistakes and it gave Spurs a collective hard-on for the last 15 and we had a massive let off. Should be putting the game to bed before we relax. We probably would have ended up expending the same amount anyway, as the game grew needlessly more chaotic.

It always happens when we don't get the 2nd goal. Whether it's tiredness or nerves rather than complacency there becomes a point where we try to settle for what we've got rather than commit more forward and take risks.

Going away to a team like Spurs they'll always have a spell and go for it when 1-0 down and the clock is ticking (CL final for example). Mourinho made attacking subs which gave them a lift as well to push forward and we were left hanging on a bit.

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
« Reply #537 on: January 12, 2020, 08:36:54 am »
We played some wonderful football at times. No one defended better than Mane. Free kick count was @ joke. It felt like Atkinson gave them everything for 80 mins then realised he may be in trouble so changed to giving us a few. They should have equalised, but didn’t. Libpool top of the league 🧣🧣🧣
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #538 on: January 12, 2020, 08:37:00 am »
Think people are forgetting Mourinho brought on 2 fresh attack minded players in the 70th min. Lo Celso making a significant difference over the ineffective Eriksen he replaced and Lamela replacing a defender.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: January 12, 2020, 08:41:37 am »
This whole "we had more rest than they did, they've played more games" etc seems to only matter in regards to cumulative fatigue, no? Such as certain players likelier to get injured due to an intense schedule? I say that because you wouldn't have known that we rested our first team last weekend if you watched that second half. And even going back before the new year, Wolves had only 48 hours between games before we played them and we had 24 more hours worth of rest, and they matched us all the way. Spurs put out a full strength line up in the FA Cup while we rested everyone and they didn't look any less tired than we did. If anything we looked leggier in the second half. And unless United pick up an injury or two against Wolves on Wednesday, that extra game they have isn't going to impact their performance one bit come next weekend. They're not going to come to Anfield more "tired" or other such bollocks. Having more time off seems to put us off our groove.

Wolves and Spurs were chasing the game and we had the lead which is a big difference. If we were 1-0 down we'd have dug deep (like Spurs at home).

It's what happens when we don't get the 2nd goal.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #540 on: January 12, 2020, 08:42:22 am »
‘I can’t forget this fucking draw against Man United’

You can do one of 2 things:

Mope around at the end of the season thinking about that

or

Take glory in our clubs achievements

your call.

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #541 on: January 12, 2020, 08:44:17 am »
Think people are forgetting Mourinho brought on 2 fresh attack minded players in the 70th min. Lo Celso making a significant difference over the ineffective Eriksen he replaced and Lamela replacing a defender.

I mentioned this above. THat was what gave Spurs impetus and put us on the back foot a bit. Teams 1-0 down at home have got to step it up at some point to chase an equaliser.

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #542 on: January 12, 2020, 08:54:52 am »
He wasn't showing as blatant bias as some are saying, but he was still failing to give clear fouls to us (Wijnaldum just outside their box near the end a perfect example), which, even if they're not game-changing decisions, can still be infuriating. Also, nearly two minutes of extra time purely cos he felt like it.

He was poor for both teams, but you’re always going to feel like the more aggrieved team when you’re having 70% of the possession.

The failure to blow for the foul on Gini had me fuming - feared for a moment it was going to be a repeat of the Old Trafford debacle when he didn’t blow the foul on Div.

His worst moment though was when he stopped play because Tanganga was down with cramp. Beyond incompetent.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #543 on: January 12, 2020, 08:58:02 am »
These are very  special times just enjoy the ride lads

So many great players playing live in front of our faces what a privilege

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #544 on: January 12, 2020, 09:00:08 am »
That's been crucial this season. You earn your luck but games like Wolves, Watford and Spurs recently where we were under pressure defending a 1-0 lead and they've missed good chances. Chelsea early in the season as well missed sitters, Zaha at the end for Palace, Ings for Southampton.

Overall we've missed more sitters and good chances oursleves in these games and should have put them to bed earlier. Whenever it's only a 1 goal lead it always gets hairy.

I think players are losing their composure in front of goal against us  because of who we are and the way we're playing.  Whether they'd admit it or not they're scared of us now and d9mt fancy their chances against us the way the once did.

It's not luck. We're in their heads. All of their heads.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #545 on: January 12, 2020, 09:45:09 am »
Does anyone have the xG for yhe game, please?
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #546 on: January 12, 2020, 09:46:40 am »
Duncan Castles having a meltdown.  :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Shit click bait generator that feller
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #547 on: January 12, 2020, 09:50:26 am »
Oh yeah, Atkinson was a complete meff.  How Spurs didn't get a single card in that game I have no fucking clue.  Brought down one of our players right in front of him and he just stared. Not even a booking for simulation.  :no
Reminded me of his performance at Old Trafford that one.
What annoyed me was the fact that they were getting three shots at our lads before he gave the free kick, whereas they were falling down and winning them.
That Lamela has to be one of the worst - his tantrum for actually getting pulled for a foul was infantile.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #548 on: January 12, 2020, 10:18:47 am »
I think players are losing their composure in front of goal against us  because of who we are and the way we're playing.  Whether they'd admit it or not they're scared of us now and d9mt fancy their chances against us the way the once did.

I said it during the game today, the opposition know they're going to get so few chances against us, and so they know there's pressure to make each one count.

That is compounded by who they're facing in our midfield, defence and the world's best keeper. Instead of just trying to get their shot on target they know they have to do something special to score.

All of this means shots are rushed, are off target as they have to go for low-percentage plays, and it's not just them fluffing the chance.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #549 on: January 12, 2020, 11:00:20 am »

Yeah I was saying this to my mate yesterday, I honestly think attackers are seeing our back four and losing their heads.

Offline Gainsbarre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #550 on: January 12, 2020, 11:13:45 am »

xG

1.10 Spurs - 1.78 Us
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists," Hicks said. "It absolutely had an impact on them."

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #551 on: January 12, 2020, 11:29:10 am »
Yeah I was saying this to my mate yesterday, I honestly think attackers are seeing our back four and losing their heads.

And then they see the goalkeeper, it must intimidate the opposition

Offline na fir dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #552 on: January 12, 2020, 11:31:22 am »
dominated first half and got a bit sloppy second half, Wijnaldum was outstanding all game apart from when he got dispossessed that time but his energy throughout the game was unbelievable

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #553 on: January 12, 2020, 11:53:30 am »
xG

1.10 Spurs - 1.78 Us

Merci Serge!
Thought it would have been higher, especially for Spurs.

The more I think about the game, the more those 2 Spurs chances grow in terms of scorability. Neither even tested Alison (Son & lo Celso)
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #554 on: January 12, 2020, 11:54:51 am »
After timing that in a shocking way (kicked off just as I boarded a flight) it was interesting to read the reports of the game and then watch it back without any context.

Although generally most reports heap praise on the team, no one seemed to describe how dominant we really were. I know even the team and Klopp were unhappy about how we played at times in the second half. But this was at their ground, with a pain in arse manager and we should have been out of sight. Yet it seemed from the press that we didnt play well they had great chances and all the talk was of a handball or throw in that shouldn't have been awarded. There is a level of desperation out there to find any reason that we win other than the fact that we are that good.

Yes, they had a few chances (one glaring one) late in the game but we dominated them. The only opportunities in the first half they had were down to Hendo or Gomez getting caught on the ball and they were hardly chances. We could have scored 3 or 4, Bobby alone could have had a couple, but there were also great positions that chances were not created from. Final balls from Trent and Robbo not up to the usual standard, Mo and Sadio took the wrong option a few times yet still we dominated. Even in the second half there is a period from around 55-70 were they can't get near us.
What a team this is.

As for Tyler and his commentary, he is becoming a parody now. In the 2nd minute when ox hit the post, you would have never known, there was almost no reaction. I have no problem with him bringing up the 4-1 as it really is the last time they got anything from us, but the desperation for a goal late on was palpable.

Others have complained about Atkinson and I agree he gave us nothing, yet almost every time they felt contact they went down and got free kicks. Identical incidents against Henderson or Gini resulted in play on. Ironically as often happens with teams that get everything from a ref they start appealing for everything, even the ridiculous and for once he stopped. Anthony Taylor was far worse than him today.

Brilliant win. Now on to the Mancs. I hope their win gives them some confidence to attack us and then we better them.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #555 on: January 12, 2020, 12:01:19 pm »
And then they see the goalkeeper, it must intimidate the opposition

Its deffo got to be in their heads that they need to be perfect with any shot, as Alisson will just save anything not so. His ability to read the game and be just where the striker wants to put it will be a killer too as they have to think rather than do what comes from instinct.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #556 on: January 12, 2020, 12:14:05 pm »
Its deffo got to be in their heads that they need to be perfect with any shot, as Alisson will just save anything not so. His ability to read the game and be just where the striker wants to put it will be a killer too as they have to think rather than do what comes from instinct.

It's exactly how it was with De Gea for years
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #557 on: January 12, 2020, 12:30:15 pm »
You can do one of 2 things:

Mope around at the end of the season thinking about that

or

Take glory in our clubs achievements

your call.

He's quoting Klopp there mate. It's something he said before Christmas I think.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #558 on: January 12, 2020, 12:35:15 pm »
After timing that in a shocking way (kicked off just as I boarded a flight) it was interesting to read the reports of the game and then watch it back without any context.

Although generally most reports heap praise on the team, no one seemed to describe how dominant we really were. I know even the team and Klopp were unhappy about how we played at times in the second half. But this was at their ground, with a pain in arse manager and we should have been out of sight. Yet it seemed from the press that we didnt play well they had great chances and all the talk was of a handball or throw in that shouldn't have been awarded. There is a level of desperation out there to find any reason that we win other than the fact that we are that good.

Yes, they had a few chances (one glaring one) late in the game but we dominated them. The only opportunities in the first half they had were down to Hendo or Gomez getting caught on the ball and they were hardly chances. We could have scored 3 or 4, Bobby alone could have had a couple, but there were also great positions that chances were not created from. Final balls from Trent and Robbo not up to the usual standard, Mo and Sadio took the wrong option a few times yet still we dominated. Even in the second half there is a period from around 55-70 were they can't get near us.
What a team this is.

As for Tyler and his commentary, he is becoming a parody now. In the 2nd minute when ox hit the post, you would have never known, there was almost no reaction. I have no problem with him bringing up the 4-1 as it really is the last time they got anything from us, but the desperation for a goal late on was palpable.

Others have complained about Atkinson and I agree he gave us nothing, yet almost every time they felt contact they went down and got free kicks. Identical incidents against Henderson or Gini resulted in play on. Ironically as often happens with teams that get everything from a ref they start appealing for everything, even the ridiculous and for once he stopped. Anthony Taylor was far worse than him today.

Brilliant win. Now on to the Mancs. I hope their win gives them some confidence to attack us and then we better them.

What struck me about the match was how flat the commentary was for most of it.  The commentators were well aware of our boa constrictor like ability to strangle the life out of a game and had to grudgingly acknowledge the level of control we showed and how Spurs needed to do better.

They only came alive when Spurs had a chance.

Popcorn's Art

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #559 on: January 12, 2020, 12:59:56 pm »

I think it was something like 1.1 v 1.2 so pretty close.

Edit it was posted above and ours was higher
#JFT97