Author Topic: Hull City 1 - Liverpool 0  (Read 150521 times)

Offline ash2001

• Klop up front, Chan in goal & Milner in defence.
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Hull City 1 - Liverpool 0
« Reply #200 on: April 28, 2015, 09:46:42 pm »
It is not all players faults. You can something wrong with the way player playing from the back like paralysed man. Midfielder has really to drop back to pick up the ball. I can not understand why the central back can not bring the ball forward, instead they pass it side way and wait for midfielder to drop back. Lack of any intelligence in the game and as a result other team can easily defend against us.

Offline rizthebiz

• Main Stander
« Reply #201 on: April 28, 2015, 09:46:45 pm »
I had to use the #RodgersOut 3 times in 1 tweet...

Team selection to start was terrible...when is he going to learn that you don't play a central midfielder as a right back when you have a right back playing as a left back and another one on the bench. Balotelli again as a lone striker...was he really expecting any different than WBA playing the same players bar Allen for Gerrard?

Subs...again just didn't make sense...put a striker partner on with Balotelli...but no...instead take him off and put on Lambert!

Tactics...the team just seems devoid of any....or maybe there are just so many that they all cancel eachother out...like Can moving to center midfield from right back throughout the game.

We do have some players that need to go but we have the players to be producing better than we have all season if used correctly and not played out of position etc. Manager needs to go.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: April 28, 2015, 09:46:46 pm »
At this point, I'd be fucking raging at them. Even Rafa criticised them when they needed it.
No he didn't, Rafa got the same stick Brendan is getting now about interviews.

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #203 on: April 28, 2015, 09:46:47 pm »
Why the need to show these players, they not the only players in the team, how about the 25mill we spunked on Lallana, or the 20 on Lovern instead of a 40 mill stiker.
Why show a player who cost us 5mill  years ago and one that is a backup striker.
Whats your agenda!
Because they typify everything that is wrong at our club. One who thinks he's better than he is, thinks it is acceptable to do a TV interview behind the club's back and someone the club should have tied down on a long term contract months ago. The other is a joke, no effort, shite attitude, someone our manager point blankly confirmed we weren't buying, then he signs and contributes fuck all.
JFT97

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: April 28, 2015, 09:46:48 pm »
Eddie Howe, welcome to Liverpool.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline johnny74

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: April 28, 2015, 09:46:48 pm »
Last 5 games - 0 Wins, 1 Draw, 4 loses.

BR is in trouble in my honest opinion.

LFC in trouble if you want my opinion. Manager is just the tip of the iceberg.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #206 on: April 28, 2015, 09:46:49 pm »
Well done to Hull who have sussed out that to simply outfight us is the secret. Just press us and we have no clue.

I said a couple of week's ago that the last run of games is very important for Rodgers. If he cannot get the best out of his team and put pressure on Utd then he'll lose his job.

I've been a big supporter of Rodgers but after the last two games he will not be manager at the start of next season.

As for the players, only Skrtel, Henderson, Mignolet and Couthino tried tonight. The rest just were not good enough against a poor team that outfought them. Outfought by Hull! Goodbye Brendan but the excuses are over.
#JFT97

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #207 on: April 28, 2015, 09:46:55 pm »
Tim Sherwood, Tony Pulis and Steve Bruce have sent out teams that Brendan Rodgers' Liverpool FC could NOT beat. Shameful.

Something serious needs to happen - we need to sign some big, big players in the summer or Brendan Rodgers needs to go.

If Rodgers is allowed to sign the players he wants and we shop at M&S instead of Lidl then I'd be happy for him to be given another season. But if we continue going for 3rd choice cast-offs like Balotelli and 19 year olds then next season will be exactly like this one and its just pointless carrying on with it.
FAME makes a man take things over

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #208 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:06 pm »
We move away from the only set-up that made us look decent this season. And then after two performances against two God awful teams in Blackburn and Newcastle we think we can get away with it. We thoroughly deserve this for reverting back to what never worked this season.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:09 pm »
That's Warnock, Tim Sherwood and Steve Bruce who have outwitted Brendan this year now.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:12 pm »
I had to use the #RodgersOut 3 times in 1 tweet...

I think you're on the wrong forum.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:25 pm »
Post-match interview Bullshit Bingo

"Outstanding"
"Work Rate"
"Possession"
"Semi Finals"
"Par"

Feel free to add more.

"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #212 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:28 pm »
pathetic
no passion
no commitment
turgid
lack of energy

Mignolet - good
Can - played out of position again
Skrtel - ok
Lovren - ok
Johnson apart from the run in the first half was shit - past it
Allen - really really not good enough
Henderson - trying to hard at the minute,trying to do everything instead just playing his own game
Ibe - looks like a little boy lost
Coutinho - the only one that looks like he gives a shit
Balotelli - fucking useless(tried to support him but that was an absolute horror show,complete lack of effort)
Sterling - forget the new contract,looks like he`s already got his head somewhere else

Rodgers - seems to have completely lost the dressing room,will probably still say that the lads played well,couldnt have asked for more,getting boring now

let the fucking season end NOW  :no :no :no :no :no :no :no

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #213 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:29 pm »
how can this team be brilliant a few months ago and then this bereft of ideas? cant fucking pass sharply. i dont even knowwhat questions to ask. how does this happen?
Is exactly what I am thinking.

Its not as if its been a wobble - we've looked monumentally shit. Have no fucking idea what's gone on in the background, but it looks like something has majorly gone wrong. Is it a rift between the players and Rodgers? You have to legitimately ask as we look more disjointed and bereft than Newcastle at present.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline nevoo36

• Not One Of Us.
  • Kopite
« Reply #214 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:36 pm »
Raheem Sterling clearly showing why he deserves 150k per week.

Edit: Correction  Raheem Sterling clearly showing he wants to leave Liverpool Football Club .

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:38 pm »
9 shots on target but were any of them real chances ?

Henderson's volley was a chance. Er, um...let me see...Johnson's pullback?

"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Paddock.

• Main Stander
  • Heart as big as my hometown.
« Reply #216 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:45 pm »
Our top league goalscorer has 7 league goals. That's the joint 3rd-worst in the league.

Shocking decisions made last summer. So much so that they managed to completely dismantle a great team. Someone needs sacking for it because it's cost us another 4-5 years of 'transition'.

The futile attempts of signing a player like Depay after all this, NOW, are pathetic and embarrassing.
'Football works in cycles... Liverpool will be back.'

Offline Andy

• short fingered vulgarian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent.
« Reply #217 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:49 pm »
I never knew Lallana was on the pitch until stoppage time, genuinely, and I noticed Lambert around '65.

You didn't notice Lallana come on at the same time as Lambert? Y'know, around '65?

Offline keeby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • turned down the job of katie perrys fluffer.....
« Reply #218 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:50 pm »
I hope to high heaven Brendan does not say we were outstanding/committed/proud of my players/brilliant because we just got beat by a team that wanted it more, we were awful Brendan, just plain awful, start of this season awful...
was on blankety blank once and came second.........

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #219 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:54 pm »
Seriously, I'll do the job for nothing.

No thanks.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:59 pm »
Very good performance, we were unlucky not to get something from the game. Things look promising for a point from QPR at the weekend.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:10 pm »
Best thing about the match was that I missed the last twenty because I had to pick my sister up from work.

Really not looking good for Rodgers right now. Feel very sorry for him with how things have gone this season, despite him sharing a portion of the blame.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:10 pm »
Sorry, I stand utterly corrected in the face of such adverse reactionary arguments - FSG, if you're reading this, please do not sign a striker, our current pool of forwards are fine going into next season. Last season was a fluke and we just had a good team, any forward could slot in and get us the goals that the SAS accrued for us last term. Shots from 20-30 yards, no-one to tap in, no-one to play long ball even if we wanted to - All fine.

Well done to Hull, there really isn't much to say aside of fuck, fuck and fuckity fuck! - Kevin Kilbane had it right, we're missing movement and someone to lead the line, he called it - Someone to press and threaten the defence of teams. Hate Kilbane, but he epitomised our flailing season with that small segment.

Good to see Lovren with another relatively good game in defence, all things considered... But I don't understand how much of a different threat Lambert was compared to Balotelli, fresh pair of legs, of course - But I'm sure 'that is the least of our problems'. Good to see Hendo having a go at goal from a Midfield position.

Parting thoughts though? - The Mancs are lucky we haven't got a goal in us or they'd be fucked for fourth place again. Can only blame ourselves.
The problem doesn't lie with FSG in my opinion, at least as far as signing strikers in concerned, its the person signing them.

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:10 pm »

Please don't.

Offline fingermouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:11 pm »
Toothless, hopeless, useless.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #225 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:13 pm »
Pack it in, we we're brilliant, just lack a goalscorer. We have all season.

I don't buy that, we didn't hammer them and just fail to score - we were complete shite. The worst thing for me is that it seems like Brendan has abandoned the way we got so many results this season. Just because it might not work against better teams doesn't mean it wouldn't work today. Sterling should've been upfront - he might miss a lot but at least he has the pace and movement o stretch a defence.

Not sure where the next super strategy is going to come from
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:16 pm »
5 Wins, 0 draws, 0 losses. If we have a Goalscorer.

Give it a rest will ya..
@Yvanicuzz

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #227 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:19 pm »
Depressing because you can only see the summer business setting us up for another poor season next year.

The last twelve months have been hard to take. To come so close and then revert back to this in the space of a year. No desire.

I strongly question BR's ability to win when the pressure is on. We have failed at nearly every hurdle.
JFT97

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:31 pm »
Well done to Hull who have sussed out that to simply outfight us is the secret. Just press us and we have no clue.

I said a couple of week's ago that the last run of games is very important for Rodgers. If he cannot get the best out of his team and put pressure on Utd then he'll lose his job.

I've been a big supporter of Rodgers but after the last two games he will not be manager at the start of next season.

As for the players, only Skrtel, Henderson, Mignolet and Couthino tried tonight. The rest just were not good enough against a poor team that outfought them. Outfought by Hull! Goodbye Brendan but the excuses are over.

Did Hull press us better than we pressed them tonight? Like Steve Bruce actually had his team pressing in some fashion, while we did......well fuck knows what we did. Acres in between all our zones.

Offline Torben Piechniks Y-Fronts

• Kopite
  • A Liverbird, upon my chest
« Reply #229 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:32 pm »
Totally bemused. Why in the name of Good fuck does Brendan think that playing a target man up front as we did in our woeful start to the season is a better option than sterling who was excellent for those three months is totally beyond me.

We have turned Coutinhio into Peter Beagrie this last few games beating opponents three times before releasing the ball because there is absolutely fuck all ahead of him to pass to and don't get me bastardin started on how few men we have in the box for huge lumps of the game.

AAAARRGGGGGG FUCKIN PISSED OFF BEYOND BELIEF
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool."

Offline Andy

• short fingered vulgarian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent.
« Reply #230 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:35 pm »

Because he did so well at Burnley?

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:37 pm »
Our top league goalscorer has 7 league goals. That's the joint 3rd-worst in the league.

Shocking decisions made last summer. So much so that they managed to completely dismantle a great team. Someone needs sacking for it because it's cost us another 4-5 years of 'transition'.

The futile attempts of signing a player like Depay after all this, NOW, are pathetic and embarrassing.

Nah, not having this. Play Sterling upfront alongside Lazar and we can beat this dross. Lack of goalscoring can only get you so much leeway; we shouldn't be this bad.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:48 pm »
Don't think I've ever hated football as I do now and that's fucking saying something after the shire I've lived through.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #233 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:49 pm »
I think you'll find we beat Newcastle in one of our last 5 games

You're indeed correct.  Salvation, lets keep going then, 4th is up for grabs.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:51 pm »
That unbeaten run is looking a fluke now. How much demotivation did Rodgers put into that?????
I know he said was managing Gerrard over 3 games in a week, but he could have at least rested him on the bench.  Is Sterling playing for a drop in wage? Mario definitely influenced the game today.
On the plus side, Allen looked good.
The unbeaten run wasn't a fluke. It was a well thought of tactical way to set our team up which worked for a good few months. If you keep playing it after teams have began to suss you out then its our own fucking fault. We should have reverted back to a 4-2-3-1 after the Utd game.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #235 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:57 pm »
Very worrying.  I'll back Rodgers to the end but its becoming increasingly difficult to defend him and not fear for his future.

Credit to Mignolet, Skrtel, Can, Allen and Coutinho who put in a shift and actually looked bothered.  Can't say the same for the rest sadly, Hull deserved to win.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:59 pm »
Give it a rest will ya..

That's what we keep getting told. I'm just going along with it.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: April 28, 2015, 09:49:10 pm »
I dozed off continuously...that was dull inept and showed a complete lack of intelligence from our manager to the players on the field. Whether Dawson was off or not how can you have three players relatively central and they not interfere with play?

I would not blame Philippe if he wanted to get off right now.

The only highlight was that touch to control the ball from the sky by Lovren. Why would you revert to playing your current forwards as lone men when none have ever shown able? Why have two forwrds that are decent in the air and have all build up play down the congested middle and bang so few crosses?!

Fucking cockwombles

>>>>>>>>

Offline archie

• bald. Our man in Moscow. And a bloody decent chap. MIA, last seen babysitting.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • you're due a duechers
« Reply #238 on: April 28, 2015, 09:49:26 pm »

Are the fixtures out already?

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: April 28, 2015, 09:49:27 pm »
Brendan got us to 2nd last year all on his own

Then he spends badly again culminating in £120million pounds worth of utter shite being bought.

Balotelli - what was that all about? What was he thinking?

And for people who still think he's gods gift what the fuck was tonight then?

If it's the players fault, who bought them? Who motivates them?

Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!