Author Topic: Upcoming Whats On Events  (Read 25202 times)

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Upcoming Whats On Events
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2019, 09:51:50 am »
https://explore-liverpool.com/laces-out-trainer-festival-2/

LACES OUT! TRAINER FESTIVAL
Event date: Saturday June 22, 2019
Love a fresh pair of kicks or maybe something a little bit old school? Then this June you will be in your element when the LACES OUT! Festival heads to the city.

Established since 2014, the trainer festival has since grown to be one of the UK’s largest celebrations of the sneaker community. The one-day event brings together thousands of collectors and traders with pairs of vintage, rare, boxfresh and deadstock trainers to buy, sell, swap or just covet!

LACES OUT! Is the only major event of its kind in the North of England, a place renowned for its deep-rooted affiliation with the casual sportswear phenomena.

The event will be located at the Invisible Wind Factory on Saturday 22nd June, general admission £11.00 from 1.00pm-5.00pm, Ultra VIP admission £17.00 from 12.30pm-5.00pm (includes Laces Out! Goody bag)

Looks decent that.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2019, 11:36:47 am »
Looks decent that.
Yeah mate. Thought a few on here might be into it. Love the way this type of things becoming a thing over here like comic cons etc. Seemed like only america had this type of thing 10 years ago but now theyre popping up all over,

Offline scouser4eva

• but is Eva4Scouser? Wants an old willy
  • Legacy Fan
  • " god wanted west ham to win but gerrard said no "
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2019, 11:51:43 am »
Bon Jovi playing at Anfield.

Yeah it's a while away..June 29th but surely will sell out.
Been 32 years since they last don e Liverpool!
Supported by the Manic Street Preachers.

Mad the last post on this thread is happening today

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2019, 12:43:35 pm »
Yeah mate. Thought a few on here might be into it. Love the way this type of things becoming a thing over here like comic cons etc. Seemed like only america had this type of thing 10 years ago but now theyre popping up all over,

I knew nothing about it mate so nice one for posting it. I’m going to try and get to it, you going?

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2019, 01:26:00 am »
I knew nothing about it mate so nice one for posting it. I’m going to try and get to it, you going?
Not sure yet. Got a few pairs of Adidas 35th i wanna look at swapping but ive got a lot on decorating and stuff i have to finish so probably not

Online Tsar Kastik

• Would welcome a premature one, apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2019, 10:45:19 pm »
Starts tomorrow, https://brazilica.co.uk/

Plenty well, no pray; big bellyache, heap God

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2019, 09:10:44 am »
Anyone going to LIMF this weekend? I've got my ticket but will only be going the Saturday as I'm guessing I will be horrendously hungover the Sunday!

I'll be watching Nile Rodgers & Chic.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2019, 10:51:05 am »
Planning on going Saturday night for Chic but probably won't bother if the weather is shite (which looks likely based on the current forecast)

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2019, 12:47:11 pm »
Got Cream Classical in Sefton Park on Friday - typically the weather looks like it's gonna be shite.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2019, 01:25:05 pm »
Got Cream Classical in Sefton Park on Friday - typically the weather looks like it's gonna be shite.

Thunder and lightning, very, very frightening - is forecast.

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2019, 02:52:28 pm »
Thunder and lightning, very, very frightening - is forecast.

Yeah i saw, looks like it's gonna shit it down all day too.....still can't wait to pay £7 for a burger  ;D

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2019, 06:57:50 pm »
It sounds like a school disco from ours .
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2019, 07:08:15 pm »
It sounds like a school disco from ours .
I haven't gone this year, me kids are there though, fucking jel P, right on your doorstep mate.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2019, 07:48:23 pm »
I haven't gone this year, me kids are there though, fucking jel P, right on your doorstep mate.

That Gini Wijnaldum song is going off right now. Iam sure when it gets to the chorus bit they are singing Gini Wijnaldum .

;D

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2019, 09:31:48 pm »
That Gini Wijnaldum song is going off right now. Iam sure when it gets to the chorus bit they are singing Gini Wijnaldum .

;D
Freak out  :thumbsup

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2019, 09:53:50 pm »

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2019, 08:05:18 pm »
Just back from walking the dog around the LIMF site and now watching from the window. Music is shite, but watching all the teenage girls getting marched home by their dads, pissed out if their heads, has been entertaining. Always entertaining watching arrests being made from the window too.  :-\

There seems to be an awful lot of young girls getting into trouble this year. Loads downing as much alcohol as possible before going in. Seems to be a good police and stewarding presence this time, thankfully, and we can actually get in and out of our flats ok for once because they have stewards on the gates stopping outsiders piling in like they usually do.

Yes, I'm Victor Meldrew.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2019, 08:57:42 pm »
Apparently kids under 16 had no chance getting in without an adult. Sly on them to be honest. Let the kids in and have a lovely time. If they're pricks, like adults can be also, chuck them out. But don't be fucking harsh and restrict entry.

Down with being miserable towards sensible kids  :wanker

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2019, 09:12:15 pm »
Too many kids asking me to buy them ale yesterday. Done me head in and they were bladdered already can’t handle their ale.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2019, 09:38:45 pm »
Are there any car boots etc on around Liverpool over the weekends?

Know Robins islands on and the one on Stanley rd at the Merton but are there anymore?

Even just outside of Liverpool around Preston etc

Clitheroe I know aboot and burscough,banks.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2019, 10:43:53 pm »
Are there any car boots etc on around Liverpool over the weekends?

Know Robins islands on and the one on Stanley rd at the Merton but are there anymore?

Even just outside of Liverpool around Preston etc

Clitheroe I know aboot and burscough,banks.
St Helens carboot sale is held in a multi story car park so it's not too bad if it's raining.
WA10 1BX
Check that it's still held there as I haven't been for a while  :wave
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #101 on: September 1, 2019, 11:59:56 am »
Leisure Lakes (Mere Brow) used to have one, but not sure if that’s linked to the Burscough one or not as pretty close by.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: September 1, 2019, 03:14:50 pm »
Just back from walking the dog around the LIMF site and now watching from the window. Music is shite, but watching all the teenage girls getting marched home by their dads, pissed out if their heads, has been entertaining. Always entertaining watching arrests being made from the window too.  :-\

There seems to be an awful lot of young girls getting into trouble this year. Loads downing as much alcohol as possible before going in. Seems to be a good police and stewarding presence this time, thankfully, and we can actually get in and out of our flats ok for once because they have stewards on the gates stopping outsiders piling in like they usually do.

Yes, I'm Victor Meldrew.

Done my head in so much last night I had to close my window.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #103 on: September 1, 2019, 04:39:52 pm »
Done my head in so much last night I had to close my window.
It was so loud last night we had the windows shut and the telly volume at number 30. This event and the last one seem to be far better stewarded than previous events, thankfully. They've kept all the selfish twats from bunking into our car park, so residents can actually get into their own spaces again now. I had to show my gate keyfob before they'd even let me through last night. Seems lessons have been learned after previous free-for-alls.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #104 on: September 1, 2019, 08:42:27 pm »
St Helens carboot sale is held in a multi story car park so it's not too bad if it's raining.
WA10 1BX
Check that it's still held there as I haven't been for a while  :wave
Cheers

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #105 on: September 1, 2019, 08:43:42 pm »
Leisure Lakes (Mere Brow) used to have one, but not sure if that’s linked to the Burscough one or not as pretty close by.
Yeah used to go to the both of them.Was on my way to Burscough this morning but bumped into some fella at Robins Island who owned the place who said it was a washout

Online Tsar Kastik

• Would welcome a premature one, apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2019, 11:23:58 am »
Bit late here, but Heritage Open Days still has the rest of the week to run. Go to Liverpool in the 'all towns' dropdown.

https://www.heritageopendays.org.uk/visiting
Plenty well, no pray; big bellyache, heap God

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2019, 12:15:05 pm »
Dunno whats going on in town today?

Loads of roads blocked mainly around Liverpool Uni/Mt Pleasant area.

Anyone?
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2019, 02:20:17 pm »
It was the scouse 5K, went down with my eldest daughter as her fella was doing it, started at St Georges Hall and finished bizarrely outside the maccies on Lord Street.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2019, 03:12:18 pm »
It was the scouse 5K, went down with my eldest daughter as her fella was doing it, started at St Georges Hall and finished bizarrely outside the maccies on Lord Street.

👍

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #110 on: February 6, 2020, 12:09:38 pm »

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: February 6, 2020, 12:11:39 pm »
The start of it being cut altogether sadly I'd imagine. Things like this is what makes Liverpool so great and to have them at risk because of cuts is infuriating

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #112 on: February 6, 2020, 12:22:45 pm »
I see the HMS Prince of Wales aircraft carrier is coming to town for a week at the very end of Feb / start of March and you'll be able to go on board and have a look.

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #113 on: February 6, 2020, 02:23:36 pm »
Cream Classics is back on in Sefton Park this year, Saturday 19th July

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2020, 01:12:19 pm »
I see the HMS Prince of Wales aircraft carrier is coming to town for a week at the very end of Feb / start of March and you'll be able to go on board and have a look.
Tickets were free but now all gone.

Mersey Ferries are running viewing trips.

Spoiler
Saturday 29th February

River Explorer Cruise starting 1000hrs Pier Head, last cruise departs Pier Head at 1600hrs. We will have Live commentary on board provided by a Blue Badge Guide, they will be giving commentary about the aircraft carrier as well as giving commentary on the history of Mersey Ferries, Liverpool and The Wirral. Normal River Explorer Ticket Prices and procedures apply. Tickets can be purchased through all our normal channels.

Sunday 1st March

River Explorer Cruise starting 1000hrs Pier Head, last cruise departs Pier Head at 1600hrs. We will have Live commentary on board provided by a Blue Badge Guide, they will be giving commentary about the aircraft carrier as well as giving commentary on the history of Mersey Ferries, Liverpool and The Wirral. Normal River Explorer Ticket Prices and procedures apply. Tickets can be purchased through all our normal channels.

Sunday 1st March

HMS Prince of Wales Viewing Cruise Departing Pier Head 17.20 Woodside 17.30 and Seacombe at 17.40. On this viewing cruise you’ll enjoy expert commentary from a Blue Badge Guide, live music from talented local artists, as well as incredible views of Liverpool’s beautiful waterfront and the HMS Prince of Wales (please note this cruise does not give passengers access to go on board the aircraft carrier, it will gives you a unique view of it from the Mersey Ferry). This cruise will last approximately 2 hours. Tickets should be available this week online, over the phone, via all our ferry terminals and Liverpool One and Queen Square Travel Centre. If you join our mailing list you will be given first option to purchase tickets for this special cruise and will receive an email when tickets go on sale. You can currently sign up to our mailing list via our website here: https://www.merseyferries.co.uk/about/sign-up-for-newsletter/

Tickets for this special cruise will be priced at £20 for adults & £10 for children aged 3-15.Under 2’s will travel for free.
[close]

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2020, 01:25:57 pm »

Shit, totally forgot to keep an eye on this to try and grab some!

Will be able to get a great view of it from my apartment though as looks out over the cruise dock where I assume it'll be.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2020, 01:45:24 pm »
I have told our Darren to dock it where Craig can see it, told him to use this as a reference parked neaby if he is unsure..

He will sound the horn a few times before the ship leaves in case you are at the gym.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2020, 01:49:25 pm »
 ;D ;D

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #118 on: February 19, 2020, 10:03:41 am »
Ale festival at the Cathedral from today til Saturday. Looking forward to a few halfs on Saturday night

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #119 on: February 19, 2020, 10:39:26 am »

Mersey Ferries are running viewing trips.

Spoiler
Saturday 29th February

Sunday 1st March

Sunday 1st March

HMS Prince of Wales Viewing Cruise Departing Pier Head 17.20 Woodside 17.30 and Seacombe at 17.40. On this viewing cruise you’ll enjoy expert commentary from a Blue Badge Guide, live music from talented local artists, as well as incredible views of Liverpool’s beautiful waterfront and the HMS Prince of Wales (please note this cruise does not give passengers access to go on board the aircraft carrier, it will gives you a unique view of it from the Mersey Ferry). This cruise will last approximately 2 hours. Tickets should be available this week online, over the phone, via all our ferry terminals and Liverpool One and Queen Square Travel Centre. If you join our mailing list you will be given first option to purchase tickets for this special cruise and will receive an email when tickets go on sale. You can currently sign up to our mailing list via our website here: https://www.merseyferries.co.uk/about/sign-up-for-newsletter/

Tickets for this special cruise will be priced at £20 for adults & £10 for children aged 3-15.Under 2’s will travel for free.
[close]

She's just left Portsmouth... https://twitter.com/HMSPWLS

Seems like the issuing of tickets to go onboard might have been organised slightly better...https://twitter.com/RoyalNavy/status/1227907549040697344

Liverpool City Council should never have been involved in issuing Tickets, as local RNA/Sea Cadet branches/Units have missed out. Allowing people to Queue to board on one brow and leave by another would have worked better.

You would have thought some priority would perhaps have been given to those organisations.

According to here...https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/news-and-latest-activity/news/2020/february/13/200213-tickets-for-hms-prince-of-wales

People without a ticket can still view the ship at the Liverpool Cruise Terminal from public areas such as Princes Parade. There will be some local road closures in place for the duration of the visit.

For anyone who's interested but who can't get there, I expect one of the Mersey webcams will be streaming her arrival though I'm not sure exactly when that will be at the moment.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)