Author Topic: Mancs away 13/5 if their fans permit it  (Read 166689 times)

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Mancs away 2/5
« Reply #2960 on: May 8, 2021, 09:12:44 am »
Don’t come on here with that shite mate. Leave us out of your squabbles
This is about you lot falling behind the neighbours.
Keeping up with the Al Mansours, pure and simple.
Is Gazprom the preferred bidder now?
Nail on the head. All they want is their own gulf state to replace the Glazers! They are having wet dreams about a bit of sportswashing of their own!

Offline Red1976

• Main Stander
« Reply #2961 on: May 8, 2021, 12:37:48 pm »
I’ve seen on Twitter they’re looking to protest again aren’t they? Any sniff of that and give us the points.

They’ll probably do it against Leicester now and they’ll get them!

It depends upon the protest - if it is peaceful and outside the ground then fine. I have no problem with that. But if the Man Utd fans (mixed with agitators) behave in the way they did first time then the premiership should hammer Man Utd! Forget a fine, water of a duck's back to one of the richest clubs in the world, deduct a significant tally of points off them, so they have to win all their remaining games to qualify for the champions league.

I agree with other posters on here, the protests are more to do with Man Utd being second best to Man City, nothing to do with the ESL!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2962 on: May 8, 2021, 12:44:30 pm »
They are. I just posted this in the Manc thread...

They are.

This morning's Daily Manc reports protest organisers saying there will be no let-up, and plans are already in place for a second stamping of feet because they want their own sheikh protest.

A message sent out by United 'supporters' on social media read:

''Thursday 13th May, Old Trafford, Trinity Statue, WE GO AGAIN!

Bring your friends, family, flares, flags, banners and scarves.

Let's get another huge turnout and show the Glazers we're not stopping until they go. #GlazersOut''

::)

I did chuckle at the ''bring your flares'' prompt. I had visions of them digging out their 70s clobber from when they all used to look like scruffy Bay City Rollers fans.  ;D

WE GO AGAIN!

Copyright: Steven Gerrard 2014
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #2963 on: May 8, 2021, 01:01:53 pm »

They are.

This morning's Daily Manc reports protest organisers saying there will be no let-up, and plans are already in place for a second stamping of feet because they want their own sheikh protest.

Let's get another huge turnout and show the Glazers we're not stopping until they go. #GlazersOut''

I did chuckle at the ''bring your flares'' prompt. I had visions of them digging out their 70s clobber from when they all used to look like scruffy Bay City Rollers fans.  ;D

Will they be doing all this on the night of the Europa League final?
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2964 on: May 8, 2021, 01:03:20 pm »
They just skip over a Leicester home game and target us a second time. If it was all about saving football they would protest both so lets not be having that bollocks again.

Anyway if they get any traction this time its the forfeit for sure so go to it my six toed friends.

They could attack our team coach and still have fans on here cheering them on in fighting the good fight.

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2965 on: May 8, 2021, 02:35:24 pm »
I’ve seen on Twitter they’re looking to protest again aren’t they? Any sniff of that and give us the points.

They’ll probably do it against Leicester now and they’ll get them!

Because they haven't taken a hard line for our forfeited game, it'll be easy for Man Utd to say well won't forfeit the points because we didn't for the LFC game. So they could just disrupt more and more games with no real penalty. Why should other teams (and their fans by association) have to rearrange things through no fault of their own? What if Man U fans disrupt every game from now on? Will they just keep getting rescheduled? Where does the line get drawn?

This is why you shouldn't tolerate bad behaviour. I accept that certain things require nuance but by the same token for certain OTHER things, you have to draw a line under them saying "there are no circumstances in which this kind of action is acceptable" and be really very strict with penalties right from the outset e.g. racism, hooliganism, violence etc. resulting in bans and being docked points.

On the other hand, if the team forfeit points and get a fine in all their disrupted home games hereafter (Leicester, us, Fulham) that might actually send the message to the owners that they are trying to send because it'll put them at risk of not qualifying for the top 4, and cut their revenues from TV as well as fines. At the moment they can disrupt games and create a media storm but then nothing actually happens because the EPL just tolerate it all.
« Last Edit: May 8, 2021, 02:39:41 pm by mrantarctica »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2966 on: May 8, 2021, 02:46:40 pm »
WE GO AGAIN!

Copyright: Steven Gerrard 2014
Yep. I noticed that straight away.

Scouse wannabes, the lot of them. 😁
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2967 on: May 8, 2021, 02:48:26 pm »
Well, if they want maximum exposure, they will.

But of course, they won't.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2968 on: May 8, 2021, 02:49:55 pm »
They could attack our team coach and still have fans on here cheering them on in fighting the good fight.
And given half a chance they absolutely would have attacked it too on Sunday.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2969 on: May 8, 2021, 10:29:43 pm »
Interesting development for these with the training kit £200m deal getting kiboshed. They could really put a lot of pressure on the glazers if they keep this up.

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #2970 on: May 8, 2021, 11:03:26 pm »
Thread title needs updating. ;)

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #2971 on: May 8, 2021, 11:14:07 pm »
Thread title needs updating. ;)

Nah...

Mane, Firmino, Fernandez, Salah, Salah, Cavani, Salah.

:scarf

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #2972 on: May 9, 2021, 04:02:04 am »
Nah...

Mane, Firmino, Fernandez, Salah, Salah, Cavani, Salah.

:scarf

Did Rhys give up the penalty?  ;)
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline The-Originals

• Main Stander
« Reply #2973 on: May 9, 2021, 06:14:17 am »

pack it in, would we
Allez Allez Allez.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2974 on: May 9, 2021, 08:07:53 am »
Well, if they want maximum exposure, they will.

But of course, they won't.

If it's all about the exposure then they should do it the night of the EL final. If they just pick Liverpool game again then it's not just about that.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2975 on: May 9, 2021, 08:20:33 am »
pack it in, would we

If we were that serious about getting rid of shit owners then I reckon we would. Stopping a PL game that means nothing to them now in relation to the PL, they're finishing top 4 regardless, is nothing more than an empty gesture. If you feel that strongly, sacrifice a trophy for the future of the club.

IF, as they claim, the ESL was the straw that broke the camels back, protest at a UEFA final. After all, UEFAs inability to control the oil clubs, along with their corruption and creaming off at least £1 billion from the CL money, is what made the other club owners try to go down the ESL route. If they had any real cares, they'd do it.

Its all bollocks though, what they really want is a Saudi Sheik to come in and lash a few billion at players, nothing more.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2976 on: May 9, 2021, 08:57:37 am »
pack it in, would we

It's not like they can travel over for it like in a normal year.

Will they sacrifice their night in the pub/at home to watch the final to go down and protest at Old Trafford? No. But they will disrupt the Liverpool game again. Something which they wouldn't do by the way if they were neck and neck with City. Even if they beat Villa and Leicester they might change their tune now as they could go 4 behind City.

Online BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2977 on: May 9, 2021, 10:20:53 am »
They'll protest at Leicester and this time forfeit the game to give them 3 points to help in "the race for 4th place", also meaning Utd get a couple of days rest, then won't protest against us on Thursday and field a full strength team.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline kezzy

• Kopite
« Reply #2978 on: May 9, 2021, 10:30:54 am »

They are.

😂😂😂

Offline Kop Kenny

• Main Stander
Re: Mancs away 13/5 if their fans permit it
« Reply #2979 on: May 9, 2021, 01:29:16 pm »
Entirely agree that the whole protest by the Mancs is all about them playing second fiddle now to the Oil State cheats and not liking it one bit, strange they weren't invading the stadium and stopping games being played when the owners were coughing up for Pogba, Fernandez etc.

The thing that really grinds my gears is that, if that had been us acting like that the FA would not have hesitated in making us forfeit the game.
Trained killer and Black Pudding 3rd Dan in the ancient Lancashire martial art of Ecky Thump. Cyber Nerd by day as a convincing cover.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #2980 on: May 9, 2021, 02:30:11 pm »
WIll they protest Tuesday and Thursday?
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2981 on: May 9, 2021, 02:31:04 pm »
WIll they protest Tuesday and Thursday?

Nah, just Thursday.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2982 on: May 9, 2021, 05:04:25 pm »
If as expected Kabak misses the game would folks opt for Williams or move Fabinho back to CB?

Online Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2983 on: May 9, 2021, 05:11:53 pm »
Nah, just Thursday.

If that happens I think United will be in serious trouble the game will go ahead.

Lets say it doesnt we would have grounds to ask for the points.

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2984 on: May 9, 2021, 05:15:01 pm »
Simon Stone@sistoney67·33m
OGS on Maguire: "Might be a few weeks might be a few days." Says he hopes Maguire fit for final but not sure. Is ankle problem.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2985 on: May 9, 2021, 05:16:37 pm »
If as expected Kabak misses the game would folks opt for Williams or move Fabinho back to CB?
I wouldn’t play Williams in any game.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2986 on: May 9, 2021, 05:18:23 pm »
Simon Stone@sistoney67·33m
OGS on Maguire: "Might be a few weeks might be a few days." Says he hopes Maguire fit for final but not sure. Is ankle problem.
I’m sure he will be fit for Thursday. I expect a lot of their players to be ‘injured’ for Tuesday but make miraculous recoveries for Thursday.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #2987 on: May 9, 2021, 05:32:22 pm »
Play like we did against Southampton and they're going to blow us away. Unfortunately I don't see where we pull a different type of performance from.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2988 on: May 9, 2021, 05:38:53 pm »
I’m sure he will be fit for Thursday. I expect a lot of their players to be ‘injured’ for Tuesday but make miraculous recoveries for Thursday.

I don't think he will be. He left the stadium wearing a protective boot and is set to have a scan tomorrow according to reports. Utd fans are gutted on their forum.

Offline buttersstotch

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2989 on: May 9, 2021, 05:42:52 pm »
If's a difficult one, while I suspect they will rest their key players for this game as well as the physical preperation it's all the mental preperation too, how do they switch on to Leicester and Liverpool so quickly?

Think regardless of how we rate Maguire, he's their best defender by a long stretch. And also their captain. Look how much we are far more passive with Milner/Hendo/Virgil not playing.

Got horrible visions of Greenwood and Rashford cutting through to us 1 on 1. It's unfortunately gonna happen a couple of times. Think Milner starts this whatever as long as he's fit.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2990 on: May 9, 2021, 05:45:39 pm »
Samuel Luckhurst@samuelluckhurst·49m
Maguire ruled out of Leicester game by Solskjaer but couldn't say what full extent of the injury is. Due to have a scan tomorrow. #mufc

Henry Winter@henrywinter·41m
Harry Maguire just walked to the #mufc bus with his left foot in a support boot.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #2991 on: May 9, 2021, 05:57:56 pm »
*if the game goes ahead*

I can see Fab starting at CB for this.....
Is Milner gonna be ok? If so would love to have him there otherwise same as yesterday with Curtis taking Fab's place in mid

Front 3, well...I like Jota as a sub more so at the moment so would start Bobby
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2992 on: May 9, 2021, 06:11:28 pm »
Maguire is fucking shite. But could do without his presence on set-pieces.

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #2993 on: May 9, 2021, 06:16:15 pm »
If the games *doesn't* go ahead, do we get the walkover?
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Online Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #2994 on: May 9, 2021, 06:17:37 pm »
That wanker will rest players vs Leicester and play a full team vs us.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2995 on: May 9, 2021, 06:20:30 pm »

I said this in the footy thread, there will be murder in Manchester if he does that handing City the title and then City lose to Newcastle. I asked the missus, she wants them to go full strength while there is any chance they can win the league.

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #2996 on: May 9, 2021, 06:36:24 pm »

That's fine. He's seen one important injury threatening their cup final. Dare he risk any more unnecessary injuries against a frustrated bitter rival? I wouldn't, but that's just me.
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline Ocean Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • What doesn't kill you, makes you...stranger!!!
« Reply #2997 on: May 9, 2021, 06:56:46 pm »
Looks like kabak won't be fit for the utd game. But we need Fabinho in midfield. We have won 4 of our last 6 games. 4 wins with him in midfield. The 2 games he played in defence against Leeds and Newcastle we drew. But that means Rhys Williams against utds attack though. A dilemma, what do we do? Its a tough one.

« Last Edit: May 9, 2021, 07:08:09 pm by Ocean Red »

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2998 on: May 9, 2021, 07:11:43 pm »

And hand Man City the title? I don't think so. Mathematically, Man Utd can still win the title ...

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #2999 on: May 9, 2021, 07:15:05 pm »

Cast your mind back to the cup game.................
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family