Author Topic: Albert Riera  (Read 337111 times)

Offline liverpoolfcmike

• custom title thread lurker - easily amused
  • Legacy Fan
  • through the wind and rain (and fog)
Re: Albert Riera
« Reply #320 on: September 3, 2008, 08:09:03 pm »
That, theirein lies the rub isn't it? Can we make a list of the "best" wingers in Europe and assume we can competitively chase them? We've chased Alves, Mancini, Simao, Quaresma, Downing and thats what we know that comes out in the papers. I don't think its for lack of trying really. Wingers are a premium and they are a rarity.

I don't agree somewhat with your line of argument. Barca, Madrid isn't looking at Riera, hence he's not good enough for us.... Going by that argument half the players we've chased won't be good enough for us because Milan/Inter/Barca/Madrid are not interested in them...

Rafa's doing the next best thing, which is looking for young wingers to nurture and hopefully come good. Meanwhile we might me a little frustrated by the exploits on the flanks.

I don't agree with the Barca/Madrid argument either - for a start we've beaten Inter, Milan and Barcelona and in recent years and our squad has improved since then.

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
  • The house that Shanks built.
« Reply #321 on: September 3, 2008, 08:15:41 pm »
welcome Riera son,hopefully impress us all if he gets a chance against the mancs,him and Keane to score........would love that
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Mitch Hedberg-"Dogs are forever in the push up position"

Offline lookieman

• Kopite
« Reply #322 on: September 3, 2008, 08:21:38 pm »
Rafa's doing the next best thing, which is looking for young wingers to nurture and hopefully come good. Meanwhile we might me a little frustrated by the exploits on the flanks.

I don't agree with the Barca/Madrid argument either - for a start we've beaten Inter, Milan and Barcelona and in recent years and our squad has improved since then.

I agree. We see Adam Hammill and Paul Anderson, who hopefully will impress during their loan spells to aggressively make Rafa consider them in his future plans. And we have Weijl who looks a player although its very early days yet, and Kacaniklic, Ince Jr, and Gary Mackay-Stevens as well further down the line.

Offline liverpoolfcmike

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: September 3, 2008, 08:29:01 pm »
I agree. We see Adam Hammill and Paul Anderson, who hopefully will impress during their loan spells to aggressively make Rafa consider them in his future plans. And we have Weijl who looks a player although its very early days yet, and Kacaniklic, Ince Jr, and Gary Mackay-Stevens as well further down the line.

Yeah. I think Hammill looks very promising, Kaca and Weijl too. We could have some real players on our hands.

It would be nice to have Hammill in the side come January, being a local boy - and a quality one too.

Offline liverpoolfcmike

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: September 3, 2008, 09:19:39 pm »
after seeing Weijl against Middlesbro... have to say, I'm extremely impressed too!
change of pace, a trick to beat his man, good looking crosses
fingers crossed!!! :)

Yep, liked him a lot.

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: September 3, 2008, 09:57:24 pm »
Everybody from the tea lady to Rafa has had the blame for Liverpool's short comings over the past few years. Every Tom , Dick and Ron Yeats can spot a decent high profile footballer but the scouts are there to eek out some rare diamonds. Oh for another Hypia, Rob Jones etc of recent times.   

Fernando Torres  Brilliant player, best signing     
Robbie Keane      Great player, yet to shine     
Ryan Babel      Still only young and raw, one for the future 
Xabi Alonso    Great start in a red shirt but in and out of form lately
Dirk Kuyt   Workhorse but lacking quality
Andrea Dossena  Looks big and cumbersome but looks a great crosser
Albert Riera  ?
Peter Crouch  One of the few who could score, poor in the air. Fell out of favour
Lucas Leiva  Looks decent but playing out of position will ruin the lad
Jermaine Pennant  Lack of goals and a run in the team has hindered his progress, now out of favour
Martin Skrtel  Looks a great player in the making
Craig Bellamy  OK type of player but didn't cut the mustard, baggage galore.
Jose Reina  Great keeper, up there with Clem and Brucie
Luis Garcia   Great little player, better than Benayoun and Pennant put together.
Dan Agger  Brilliant first season, will hopefully take over from Carra
Mohammed Sissoko  Looked great for a while but then went from one extreme to the other.
Fernando Morientes  Class act in his day but we never saw it
Yossi Benayoun  Flashes of okness, seems lost at the moment
Diego Cavalieri  Looks decent cover
Alvaro Arbeloa   Should be a squad player at best
Gabriel Paletta    Looked raw when seen
Josemi   Very poor player
David Ngog  Looked good pre season, one for the future
Mark Gonzalez  Took an age to sign, rubbish
Scott Carson  Started well but was found out at Villa
Jack Hobbs   Going the same way as the likes of Potter etc
Robbie Fowler  GOD
Andriy Voronin  Shit, cost nothing
Philipp Degen  ?
Damien Plessis  Young lad learning his trade
Charles Itandje     Poor goalie
Javier Mascherano  Good player but no Souness
Nabir El Zhar  Decent little player, chances will be limited
Fabio Aurelio  Had his moments but no great shakes
Jan Kromkamp  Steady squad player
Boudewijn Zenden  Free transfer and looked it
Mauricio Pellegrino  Finished when he signed, now back as coach
Emiliano Insua  Could be one for the future
Antonio Nunez  Poor player now shipped out

Offline Consigliere

• Through a glass darkly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #326 on: September 4, 2008, 12:33:36 am »
From Balague's website:

Many have questioned Albert Riera's abilities following his previous stint in English football at Manchester City. However, it would be wrong to judge him on his short spell at Eastlands: he was not given the opportunity to play in his natural, attacking, position, and spent his time there being used as a wing back.

I've had hundreds of e-mails and comments from Liverpool fans asking for my opinion of Riera - and please keep your questions and comments coming in:

Dave, from Liverpool, asks: 'Our new signing, Albert Riera. I know very little about him, and have heard very mixed reports. The price seems decent and Rafa seems happy, but there's a few question marks:

What kind of player is he?
Is he Liverpool standard?
What's the best position to play him in?
Will he settle in Liverpool and make the left side berth his own?

Others have expressed some concerns:  Victor. P in London said:  'Liverpool have just bought Albert Riera, do you feel he has the mental strength to become a success at Liverpool, because he strikes me as a very in and out player and I heard Graham Hunter say he has grave doubts that Riera is the player that will give us the incisive thrust that we are looking for, hinting that he falls short of the top class signing the club should have made.'

Well guys, let me start by saying that, when he is on form, Albert Riera can be one of the best left wingers in Europe. I'd even go as far as saying that, on his best days, he is the best left winger in Europe. I do realise that this is quite  a claim and I must stress that this is only something that we will see when he is on form, playing in an attacking wide position, confident and happy.

Unfortunately, that form can suffer: Riera is someone who can struggle with consistency, he will constantly need an arm around his shoulders and be made to feel important if any manager wants to get the best out of him. He started last term at Espanyol in fabulous form, but without receiving that kind of attention, his form can dip dramatically, as it did over the second half of the season. He's even been known to put on some excess weight if his confidence suffers or he loses focus.

To avoid that happening, and to get the very best out of him, he therefore needs to feel that he is a key player and cannot spend to long keeping the bench warm. Thankfully, I don't think that will happen at Liverpool: as someone close to the manager told me, 'If anyone is going straight in to the side, it's Riera - we simply don't have a better option for the left wing.'

Riera has a powerful shot that is particularly effective from outside the box, he is a strong header of the ball and he is capable of taking on and beating defenders:  in spite of not being the quickest around.

If there is one criticism of his play, it is that he often spends too long on the ball. His natural position is as a winger in a 4-2-3-1 formation and, if he does end up playing in a 4-4-2,  then Rafa will need to be constantly on top of him to remind him of his defensive responsibilities: Albert isn't particularly fond of tracking back.

However, the Liverpool coach knows all about him - his strengths and his weaknesses - and will be fully prepared to get the best out of him, I'm sure. And, as Riera told me when he signed, he has joined Liverpool because he wants to 'learn to be a better player under Rafa Benitez.'

In my opinion, the signs are there that - under the right conditions - Albert Riera will turn out to be very good acquisition for Liverpool.

Not exactly encouraging.....

Offline phoenician

• Kopite
« Reply #327 on: September 4, 2008, 01:21:50 am »

Yeah, a favourable assessment for sure.

I remember Balague mentioning Riera on the Times' football podcast last season, sometime during the latter stages I think. He called him, if I remember correctly, arguably the best attacking player in La Liga over the last few months of last year. As others have pointed out, he's an Espanyol supporter so his assessment is likely on the back of seeing a fair bit of him.

Balague's always interesting, but he's a regular resident on the over-enthusiastic end of the spectrum in my opinion.

Offline Ben_

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #328 on: September 4, 2008, 01:23:20 am »

Surely this is...

Well guys, let me start by saying that, when he is on form, Albert Riera can be one of the best left wingers in Europe. I'd even go as far as saying that, on his best days, he is the best left winger in Europe. I do realise that this is quite  a claim and I must stress that this is only something that we will see when he is on form, playing in an attacking wide position, confident and happy.
The match kicks off in 30 minutes ya silly twat

"This European Cup final is won, AC Milan 3, Liverpool 0."

"This scoreline is absolutely staggering, AC Milan 3, Liverpool 3!" - Five Live

Offline 81a

• From Speke to Bootle via Broad Green. All aboard!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #329 on: September 4, 2008, 01:36:23 am »
From Balague's website:

In my opinion, the signs are there that - under the right conditions - Albert Riera will turn out to be very good acquisition for Liverpool. [/i]

I think he's saying that if all the gobshites who wrote off Veronin before he had even landed at Speke are going to do the same with with Riera the result will, not surprisingly, be similar.

He obviously rates the lad and believes if he is given time and encouragement he might well turn out to be a decent acquisition.

Good luck Albert. You'll need it.

Offline phoenician

• Kopite
« Reply #330 on: September 4, 2008, 01:39:29 am »
Surely this is...

I think our Consigliere was indulging in a spot of irony.

If you haven't noticed yet there's a decent number of underwhelmed folk further up the thread who're of the opinion that Riera's 'class half empty'.

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: September 4, 2008, 02:00:53 am »
I think he's saying that if all the gobshites who wrote off Voronin before he had even landed at Speke are going to do the same with with Riera the result will, not surprisingly, be similar.

He obviously rates the lad and believes if he is given time and encouragement he might well turn out to be a decent acquisition.

Funny you should say that because at the start of last season on the Telegraph podcast he does he picked Voronin out as "one to watch". :D

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #332 on: September 4, 2008, 02:03:18 am »
Funny you should say that because at the start of last season on the Telegraph podcast he does he picked Voronin out as "one to watch". :D

If I remember that list then I think only Malouda and Voronin were the fuck ups.. out of about 10 players.

He's not particularly popular at the moment, but I reckon Balague has a decent eye for a player and how well they'll do. Certainly got both Nando's bang on.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: September 4, 2008, 02:07:29 am »
If I remember that list then I think only Malouda and Voronin were the fuck ups.. out of about 10 players.

He's not particularly popular at the moment, but I reckon Balague has a decent eye for a player and how well they'll do. Certainly got both Nando's bang on.

to be honest, i only remember him mentioning Voronin. Think a few of us were pretty optimistic at that time too. To be fair to Balague.

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #334 on: September 4, 2008, 02:12:02 am »
to be honest, i only remember him mentioning Voronin. Think a few of us were pretty optimistic at that time too. To be fair to Balague.

I seem to recall Dalglish, Beardsley and McAllister (McAllister in particular 'cos he was a free) being very positive about him as well.

... Where did it all go so wrong?
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline jribi

• Main Stander
« Reply #335 on: September 4, 2008, 03:15:42 am »
Good in the air and good left foot seems like a good thing to me.

He sort of sounds like a Luis Garcia that will please and frustrate you in equal measure.

Offline Oside Red

• Anny Roader
« Reply #336 on: September 4, 2008, 05:00:26 am »
From what little I have seen of Riera I must say he looks like he may just prove to be an important piece in opening up our attack and breaking down staunch defences. Technically gifted, Riera has the ability to beat his man and drive forward. His  creativity and flair should be put to good use when we run into situations like last week vs Aston Villa. The type of situation where none of our attackers look like the have the slightest ambition in going forward and creating something. Hopefully Riera is able to unlock these tight defences and turn 1 point performances into 3.

:thumbup

Offline Ozzy_Red

• about Sharon in OK magazine again.. Not the sharpest shrimp on the barbie but probably the most irritating
  • Legacy Fan
  • A pig. In a cage. On antibiotics
« Reply #337 on: September 4, 2008, 05:09:13 am »
Great signing, just what we need, hope he's not a flop. He'll score his first goal in our 5-0 demolition of the Mancs on Sep 13th I reckon.
Rarfer out! Go the Liverpool Reds Football Franchise!

Wanker : Manchester United fan. Follower of Manchester United. Denzien of Manchester. More likely to know more about white dog poo than football.

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #338 on: September 4, 2008, 07:26:12 am »
Not world class yet Adam but he could be, still only young but can and will get better.
only one i disagree with, change the word 'good' with with "World-Class"....and add "2nd best signing"

Offline lunnylad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #339 on: September 4, 2008, 08:42:26 am »

Sorry - don't agree with the basis of the argument either. That said, I don't think 'cos we've beaten Inter, Milan & Barcelona in recent years is much of one either!

We beat 10 man Inter, twice. Yeah, we beat Milan - but didn't they beat us too? And whilst our squad has got stronger, so have theirs and Barca.

I feel that the players we end up signing are simply a reflection on the resources Rafa has to spend. We CAN go sign a Torres - but it's a once a season thing. The clubs with the serios cash can go 10-15m or 4 players, pay them daft wages, and it won't affect them. We CAN'T do that - and it is, rather shitely, just a money driven market where we aren't extremely competitive.
6 may come first, but we all want 19
good luck to Rafa, where the fuck's Keane?....

Offline Ozzy_Red

• about Sharon in OK magazine again.. Not the sharpest shrimp on the barbie but probably the most irritating
  • Legacy Fan
  • A pig. In a cage. On antibiotics
« Reply #340 on: September 4, 2008, 08:46:25 am »
Sorry - don't agree with the basis of the argument either. That said, I don't think 'cos we've beaten Inter, Milan & Barcelona in recent years is much of one either!

We beat 10 man Inter, twice. Yeah, we beat Milan - but didn't they beat us too? And whilst our squad has got stronger, so have theirs and Barca.

I feel that the players we end up signing are simply a reflection on the resources Rafa has to spend. We CAN go sign a Torres - but it's a once a season thing. The clubs with the serios cash can go 10-15m or 4 players, pay them daft wages, and it won't affect them. We CAN'T do that - and it is, rather shitely, just a money driven market where we aren't extremely competitive.

I think your slowly drifting away from Riera and to the Hicks, Gillet, Dubai, etc... crap.

I've had enough of it already.
Rarfer out! Go the Liverpool Reds Football Franchise!

Wanker : Manchester United fan. Follower of Manchester United. Denzien of Manchester. More likely to know more about white dog poo than football.

Offline lunnylad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #341 on: September 4, 2008, 08:59:29 am »
I think your slowly drifting away from Riera and to the Hicks, Gillet, Dubai, etc... crap.

I've had enough of it already.

Then you'd be wrong. The argument was, basically, that Riera must be flawed as he wasn't at a bigger club. Which i'm saying is utter shite.

I am simply saying that, like it or not, he is basically the best we could get with the money we were able/willing to pay.

Or are you saying that Riera is the best winger in the world? Because he isn't...
6 may come first, but we all want 19
good luck to Rafa, where the fuck's Keane?....

Offline watyeonaboot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: September 4, 2008, 11:29:50 am »
I think he's saying that if all the gobshites who wrote off Voronin before he had even landed at Speke are going to do the same with with Riera the result will, not surprisingly, be similar.

Imagine the pressure that poor bloke is going to be under. The reaction from Sunday's result still shocks me, it was so negative.

As for anyone slagging off Rafa fuck off and support Chelsea you horrible c*nts

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #343 on: September 4, 2008, 01:24:50 pm »
He seems to be good crosser and if he can reproduce that, then that left side of ours will be ruthlessly efficient with both Dossena and him marshalling that- not to mention Insua. No more stopping and contemplating- while time and the game has suddenly stalled- "how am I 'na beat this guy now, oh- let's use my right"- blam- dispossed.

The fact that Dossena is bit more attacking than our Fabio, can provide good crosses and is a lefty coupled with more of the same attributes in Riera might massively improve that left side. The right side- well that'll continue to be a gauntlet- an industrious area in order to keep the balance. Not an area you'd like to be found wandering at 20:00 on a Wednesday night if your a flair player. You'll be twatted to death and the muscle stalking that area looks like something straight out of the Goonies- SCARY...
« Last Edit: September 4, 2008, 01:29:34 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #344 on: September 4, 2008, 01:30:22 pm »
'class half empty'.

genius comment - good work sir

Offline wednesday25052005

• Kopite
  • JFT96
« Reply #345 on: September 4, 2008, 03:02:28 pm »
I'll wait and see what he's like for us before I comment as I can't remember him in his Manchester City days - honest!!

Any pic of Albert in our shirt yet?

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #346 on: September 4, 2008, 03:06:11 pm »
I'll wait and see what he's like for us before I comment as I can't remember him in his Manchester City days - honest!!

Any pic of Albert in our shirt yet?

Picture thread, mate.

Offline wednesday25052005

• Kopite
  • JFT96
« Reply #347 on: September 4, 2008, 03:08:09 pm »
Nice one A_T_A

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: September 4, 2008, 03:12:10 pm »
The reaction from Sunday's result still shocks me, it was so negative.

yep very negative just like the managers tactics

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #349 on: September 4, 2008, 03:18:23 pm »
yep very negative just like the managers tactics
We've started the last three seasons in this same sort of form, though his rotation hasn't surfaced as yet :D
so onwards and upwards !
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Shaded Red

• Anny Roader
« Reply #350 on: September 4, 2008, 03:23:02 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N161171080904-1500.htm

RIERA: DON'T JUDGE ME ON CITY SPELL
Paul Eaton 04 September 2008

Albert Riera today vowed to prove his worth at Anfield and insisted fans shouldn't judge him on his last spell in English football with Manchester City.
On the day Rafael Benitez unveiled his deadline day signing to the media at Melwood, Riera insisted his game has developed during the three years he has since spent in Spain - and now he can't wait to make an impact on Merseyside.

"That was a different moment," reflected Riera. "I went to Manchester City in January and we were playing for a place in the middle of the table.

"I was 22 but now I have three years more experience and this is very important in football. Since then I have played in a UEFA Cup final and I have played for the national team.

"I am now more prepared to play for a big club like Liverpool and I also know the Premier League.

"I think I am better now. I have made good progress and I want to continue this progress here.

Liverpool beat off competition from rival clubs - including Everton - to land the 26-year old, but Riera insists Anfield was the only destination he was interested in moving to.

"I am happy to be here," he added. "This is the first day with my team-mates. I wanted to come here because of the history, the Champions League, Anfield, the supporters and my team-mates. This is the perfect club for me.

"Espanyol had other offers, not just from Everton, but I told them I wanted to go to Liverpool.

"The most important thing for any player is to go out there to try and win every game. We want to try and fight to win everything, the Champions League, the Premier League and the two cups. These are the things I want."

Competition for the top prizes could have increased following the takeover at Riera's former club on deadline day, but Riera insists everyone at Anfield should just concentrate on their own performances rather than cast an eye down the M62.

"I know what has happened at City but the most important thing for me now is Liverpool," he said.

"They are one team we need to be careful of but we need to look at ourselves. If we do good things we do not need to think about other teams."

Offline HiroProtagonist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: September 4, 2008, 03:43:45 pm »
Like his attitude.

Offline liverpoolfcmike

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #352 on: September 4, 2008, 03:58:30 pm »
Like his attitude.

Rafa likes it too. He only goes for players with the right attitude and mentality.

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #353 on: September 4, 2008, 04:20:52 pm »
Maybe it's just a sudden burst of unfounded optimism, or desperation even, but I have a really good feeling about Riera now. I confess to initially being entirely sceptic about him signing - why so late in the transfer window, his bad spell at City, not yet being a full international etc etc.

But after reading some analysis him, albeit from Balague and (bias) Espanyol fans. He seems to have shades of Lil Luis in his game. A confidence player, best around when on form, somewhat frustrating at times, strong shot, good header, good on the ball. Similar attributes, not all good ones of course. In my mind, a bit of flair is just what we're missing. That unpredictability. A touch of magic when the chips are down. Garcia Vs Juve. We've got hard workers in abundance, so I'm willing to look past a supposed lack of willingness to track back. Let's hope he explodes against the Mancs. Can't wait to see him in a red shirt now.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Eternalsungod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #354 on: September 4, 2008, 05:15:47 pm »
in the 80's we had some really good teams and players
the problem is we will always compare liverpool now to what we saw in the 80's

when i grew up watching liverpool it used to be major shock if we lost

I know mate, but still in the 80's, Liverpool used to lose about six games a season (when finishing first) (except in 87/88 when the team only lost twice). Last season we lost four games.

We haven't been top of the league for ages, have got less money than our rivals for top spot, but are still improving imo. I guess I'd like some perspective.
“These young players are our future. If we handle them like horses then we get horses.” Jürgen Klopp.

Offline tsinikal

• Anny Roader
« Reply #355 on: September 4, 2008, 05:29:59 pm »

The Mallorcan player joked about what he will miss most whilst in Liverpool: “the sun. I’m sure because it’s rarely out there!”.

yeah mate. shite rag.

Offline liverpoolfcmike

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: September 4, 2008, 05:33:40 pm »

Offline Tuckwoor

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline Scribble8

• Bad WUM. Nu hållar sin käft, jävla wumjävel......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: September 4, 2008, 07:05:46 pm »
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4095142,00.html

I like his mentality :)

Could be a really good.

Offline Scribble8

• Bad WUM. Nu hållar sin käft, jävla wumjävel......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #359 on: September 4, 2008, 07:06:35 pm »