Author Topic: If NESV dont act...  (Read 49654 times)

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
Re: If NESV dont act...
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2010, 11:13:18 pm »
Er no, that's bollocks. If you were at the game, you'd have realised that.
Don't play that fucking card. I saw what I saw, certainly as regards the individual bloke.

Offline Derry-Red

• RAWK Technology Consultant.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2010, 11:13:47 pm »
I dont know off the top of my head and to be honest, I dont give a fuck.

I would love the man to come back. Absolutely love it. I still haven't got over him leaving, if I am honest.

I was just making the point that not everyone was a fan. There was a considerable number of fans who thought Rafas time was up (as ridiculous a view that is)

I feel exactly the same. Don't think there is even a slight chance of him coming back though.
I'd rather endure a night of sheep sex than have that clueless twat run our club into the ground any longer. You hear that NESV? I'd rather have sheep sex.

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2010, 11:13:56 pm »
Souness was awful for us, whatever anyone says.

But Hodgson has surpassed that dire state. And comfortably.

Yes the Souness era was bad, but compared to the dross Hodgson is serving up, it seems like a golden era.
Justice for the 96!

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2010, 11:14:01 pm »
NESV are fiddling while Rome burns. They need to wake the fuck up, no more stalling, no more excuses of having to hire certain people first. They need to act now. It means having to spend more money than planned at this stage and having to cancel their new years eve parties, but they're big boys I'm sure they'll get over it.

Offline Perkins

• Legacy Fan
  • Prepare to be Skrtelised
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2010, 11:14:02 pm »
I think the Purslow hatred is a bit strong, there are a lot of half truths and unknowns around the club, I would be careful nailing my colours to the mast
To avoid murdering each other, you'll have to keep yourselves anaesthetised with DVD boxsets and the occasional holiday. Life partner? Joy thief, more like

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2010, 11:14:07 pm »
Roy has to go, and Im hoping NESV arent even debating it right now. The only point up for discussion amongst the owners is who should come in. They have two top class managers who know the club, the fans and have won big trophies in the past, and who both live on Merseyside.

Bring back the King, or bring back Rafa.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: December 29, 2010, 11:14:39 pm »
Don't play that fucking card. I saw what I saw, certainly as regards the individual bloke.

What? I was at the game, nobody was booing Ngog. How the fuck do you know what was going on if you were watching it on Sky?

Online kvarmeismydad

• Might regale ya with tales of footballing genitalia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: December 29, 2010, 11:14:53 pm »
This is it. What is there left to discuss. Seriously. Lets stop arguing and wait. Wait 24 hours. Surely that's all it will take.
@paulair

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #128 on: December 29, 2010, 11:15:05 pm »
I think the Purslow hatred is a bit strong, there are a lot of half truths and unknowns around the club, I would be careful nailing my colours to the mast
There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Christian Purslow is a lying, meddling, incompetent snake to put it mildly. What are you on about?

Offline NotBeenInAigburthSince2008

• Kopite
« Reply #129 on: December 29, 2010, 11:15:09 pm »
Honeymoon over. If Roy is still in charge next game it's time to start the operation to purge the last stench of the H&G regime from our club. Hodgson is an utter, utter embarrassment.

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...
« Reply #130 on: December 29, 2010, 11:15:23 pm »
They were booing NGog, like they booed Konchesky. Sky even focussed in on a bloke giving Ngog dog's abuse.
I'm pretty sure they were booing the decision to replace a striker with a striker in a game we were losing. No adventure, no courage, just a same old same old substitution.
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline WavertreeRed

• Anny Roader
  • Internet Terrorist, Detonating emails every 5 mins
« Reply #131 on: December 29, 2010, 11:15:39 pm »
Quote from: Jocko on Today at 10:52:12 PM
It's beyond fucking belief. Text him, get Comolli to do it, phone him just fuck him off and demote Sammy Lee as well.

Dalglish as manager, Tommo as assistant, John Barnes and hamman on the coaching staff.

BUMP!

Fucking Bump!
Will you please kindly refrain from all this rational common sense bollocks.

Someone has said something on a social networking site, so it must be true.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #132 on: December 29, 2010, 11:15:44 pm »
Drastic times call for drastic measures.

Pfft.

We could barely get a big enough following of protestors when things were actually drastic under Hicks and Gillett. If the threat of administration didn't get our supporters to act, a couple of losses won't either.

Forget it.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #133 on: December 29, 2010, 11:15:49 pm »
What? I was at the game, nobody was booing Ngog. How the fuck do you know what was going on if you were watching it on Sky?

This.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2010, 11:15:50 pm »
FFS. I've already conceded that I may only be right about the individual bloke, what do you want from me?

Offline SMACLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2010, 11:16:20 pm »
They cheered when Konchesky was getting taken off.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2010, 11:16:51 pm »
I do not hate Hodgson,

I hate what Hodgson  has done to this club!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Derry-Red

• RAWK Technology Consultant.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: December 29, 2010, 11:16:54 pm »
Roy has to go, and Im hoping NESV arent even debating it right now. The only point up for discussion amongst the owners is who should come in. They have two top class managers who know the club, the fans and have won big trophies in the past, and who both live on Merseyside.

Bring back the King, or bring back Rafa.

This.
I'd rather endure a night of sheep sex than have that clueless twat run our club into the ground any longer. You hear that NESV? I'd rather have sheep sex.

Offline Perkins

• Legacy Fan
  • Prepare to be Skrtelised
« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2010, 11:17:05 pm »
There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Christian Purslow is a lying, meddling, incompetent snake to put it mildly. What are you on about?

I believe very little that comes out that club no matter who it concerns
To avoid murdering each other, you'll have to keep yourselves anaesthetised with DVD boxsets and the occasional holiday. Life partner? Joy thief, more like

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2010, 11:17:16 pm »
FFS. I've already conceded that I may only be right about the individual bloke, what do you want from me?

Would it be possible for you take Roy for a ride into the countryside?

Offline Kytracid

• The last bastion of credibility? Had his RAWK ass handed to him on a plate.
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2010, 11:17:32 pm »
It's absolute cowardice if he isn't fucked off tomorrow.  There's a decent replacement who's available and in Liverpool already.

He's at the club. He goes by the name Kenny Dalglish.

It's time for the King to step in and bring some stability and passion back to the squad.

We need to get rid of the problem, not add to it.

NESV has to act. Kenny needs to be given the team in 2011 to ensure we don't slip into a relegation dogfight.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2010, 11:17:56 pm »
I believe very little that comes out that club no matter who it concerns
That's fair enough. But Purslow was and is a disaster. Just no doubt at all about it.

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2010, 11:18:08 pm »

You can be careful mate.

I'm nailing my 'Purlsow is a c*nt' flag to the highest mast I can find (metaphorically speaking of course).

The man is a slimy toad who got power hungry and left us fucked. He fucked us in the arse leaving us with a 5 inch rupture when it should only have been a 3 inch rupture (courtesy of the yanks).

He oversaw the sacking of our manager. The signing of sub standard players and switched sides late in the game to come away looking like a hero.

He is a c*nt in my book.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 11:22:43 pm by rednich85 »
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2010, 11:18:26 pm »
I do not hate Hodgson,

I hate what Hodgson  has done to this club!

Hating Hodgson is wrong.

He isn't being useless on purpose. He needs to put himself and club out of its misery by resigning asap.
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2010, 11:18:54 pm »
Quote from: Jocko on Today at 10:52:12 PM
It's beyond fucking belief. Text him, get Comolli to do it, phone him just fuck him off and demote Sammy Lee as well.

Dalglish as manager, Tommo as assistant, John Barnes and hamman on the coaching staff.

BUMP!

Fucking Bump!

Yeh deffo. Ronnie Whelan serving the tea, Lawro on the turnstiles, McMahon ordering the taxis. What the fuck is wrong with these people, we want the best not an old fucking peoples home for ex-reds most of whom talk absolute wank. A local spine yes - that's it.
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline MarioLFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2010, 11:18:59 pm »
If he doesn't get the boot after tonight then it looks like he's 100 per cent here for the season.

Spot on I think, if I was an owner of one of the most sucessfull football teams in europe and seen them hammered by a team
Who is bottom of the league, I would be on the phone to the teams manager telling him to pack his bags and leave the country

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2010, 11:19:37 pm »
Were
Why? He was shockingly bad

Did you watch the fucking game? The only man to put any effort in or have a go. Christ almighty.

Offline SpionBob

• I have a signed Kenny Dalglish shirt on my wall-is that a bit gay?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • WITH JURGEN kLOPP WE WON IT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2010, 11:19:52 pm »
Hodgson must go now!! What the fuck was Purslow thinking of when he sacked Rafa. Please NESV get him back now!!!
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2010, 11:20:28 pm »
I dont know off the top of my head and to be honest, I dont give a fuck.

Under Rafa, in 6 seasons, we lost to the following teams at home in the league.

Birmingham (in 2004, 0-1, Darren sicknote Anderton with the winner)
Manchester United.
Arsenal.
Chelsea.
Aston Villa.

That's it. Noone else turned over the fat Spanish waiter at home.

Today, we lost to Wolves.

Offline Maximiliano

• Anny Roader
« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2010, 11:20:29 pm »
I'll lose all faith and respect for NESV if they don't sack him.

If Roy had any dignity he will resign tomorrow but we ll know he won't do it.

It's up to NESV to make sure Roy is not a Liverpool manager by saturday.

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: December 29, 2010, 11:20:59 pm »
They cheered when Konchesky was getting taken off.
That's a bit naughty - are you sure they weren't booing themselves for booing when we went top?
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #151 on: December 29, 2010, 11:21:07 pm »
The fans know, the players know, the staff know, other fans know and even Hodgson himself knows that he needs to get out of the club.

I would LOVE it for someone who is interviewing him on TV to ask him about his thoughts on the backlash of the fans. Would be very interested in his response. If he agrees with it, he should surely do the right thing and walk out. If he disagrees, well......
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Picklez

• Kopite
« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2010, 11:21:49 pm »
Couple of people I know are just saying "All you've got is history"

I'm starting to believe them, what future are we showing?

f*ck sake  :butt

Offline Jatman

• Boys Pen
  • All hail the King!
« Reply #153 on: December 29, 2010, 11:21:57 pm »
Battered by a team bottom of the league, with the worst away record in the country and worst defence (before tonight)

Surely this is proof enough that you are out of your depth Roy! Please walk away!

Offline singaporekopred

• Main Stander
« Reply #154 on: December 29, 2010, 11:22:21 pm »

Manchester United.
Arsenal.
Chelsea.
Aston Villa.

And Blackpool. And fucking Northampton.

Let alone 1 away win in 9 fucking matches.

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #155 on: December 29, 2010, 11:22:25 pm »
Kenny till the end of the season and then we'll see.

You want to burden Kenny with a relegation battle? Love the man, but when was the last time he managed a team?

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: December 29, 2010, 11:23:08 pm »
You can be careful mate.

I'm nailing my 'Purlsow is a c*nt' flag to the highest mast I can find (metaphorically speaking od course).

The man is a slimy toad who got power hungry and left us fucked. He fucked us in the arse leaving us with a 5 inch rupture when it should only have been a 3 inch rupture (courtesy of the yanks).

He oversaw the sacking of our manager. The signing of sub standard players and switched sides late in the game to come away looking like a hero.

He is a c*nt in my book.

Well said mate. Purslow was the slimey c*nt working to get Rafa out and then touting Aquilani, Insua and Lucas to other clubs even before Hodgson got here.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: December 29, 2010, 11:23:10 pm »
All we can. Hound him out. Chant for Kenny. Chant Anti Hodgson songs. He wasnt hired by Liverpool men, he was hired by Hicks, Gillett and Purslow for fucks sake! He was hired by Martin Samuel, and Henry Winter, and Patrick Barclay! He was hired by people that have done nothing but damage to our club. Lets give some of it back. If he's not gonna man up and admit he aint up for this, it NESV aint got the balls to fire then its up to us.

Hound him out!
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline xerxes1

• Arch Revisionist. Lord Marmaduke of Bunkerton. Has no agenda other than the truth. Descendant of Prince John.
  • Legacy Fan
  • L-I-V,E-R-P-,double OL, Liverpool FC.
« Reply #158 on: December 29, 2010, 11:23:23 pm »
Roy has to go, and Im hoping NESV arent even debating it right now. The only point up for discussion amongst the owners is who should come in. They have two top class managers who know the club, the fans and have won big trophies in the past, and who both live on Merseyside.Bring back the King, or bring back Rafa.
You identify why FSG will not relish this situation. Instead of a considered judgement on who is the best solution going forwards the default cry of looking backwards will be heard loud and clear from some.

FSG were playing their cards close to their chest when the pressure was not intense, being under intense pressure now will not help them to make a better decision.What a mess.
"I've never felt being in a minority of one was in any way an indication that I might be in error"

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #159 on: December 29, 2010, 11:23:26 pm »

Manchester United.
Arsenal.
Chelsea.
Aston Villa.

Unreal.
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85