Author Topic: USC: Liv 2 vs Chell 2 ‘35 Giroud, Mane 47', 94' Jorginho ‘99 5-4 pens  (Read 48882 times)

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Re: USC: Liverpool 1 vs Chelsea 1 ‘35 Giroud, Mane 47'
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2019, 09:22:05 pm »
Kante really is superb at what he does - dispossessed Bobby with ease in the middle of the park

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2019, 09:22:46 pm »
Kante really is superb at what he does - dispossessed Bobby with ease in the middle of the park

He has played really well for them tonight.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2019, 09:22:53 pm »
64 Pedro is played into acres of space down the right.

It’s played back to Pulisic on the edge of the area and Gomez does well to block the shot.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:24:38 pm by Tepid T₂O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2019, 09:25:30 pm »
66 Mane beats Chirstiansen down the left and his shot from a very  arrow angle goes into the keepers arms.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2019, 09:25:43 pm »
Over to Jill
W

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2019, 09:25:53 pm »
66 Mane beats Chirstiansen down the left and his shit form a very  arrow angle goes into the keepers arms.

:lmao

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2019, 09:26:25 pm »
Chelsea have learnt from their first game and are holding their shape

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2019, 09:26:34 pm »
67 Got to credit Gomez for that bit of defensive play after Salah slipped and gave the ball away. His running back was impressive.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2019, 09:28:10 pm »
Cagey 'cat and mouse' stuff for the last 6' or so - neither team over committing

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2019, 09:28:17 pm »
69 We are building slowly trying to work the ball into Chelsea's half, but there are a lot of players in their side of the pitch now and they get it away in the end.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2019, 09:29:09 pm »
Looks like Mount and that former Blue are going to come on for Chelsea soon.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2019, 09:30:10 pm »
71 We break with some menace and panche down the left hand side, then Robbo puts in a poor ball and Chelsea clear once again.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2019, 09:31:30 pm »
73 Abrahams coming on for Giroud and Mount for Pulisic.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2019, 09:32:09 pm »
Superb ball from Virgil but Mo not able to control well enough

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2019, 09:32:10 pm »
FFS
How?
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2019, 09:33:10 pm »
74 How did we not score there. The ball comes in and the Chelsea goalie makes two brilliants saves the second one from Van Dijk which hits the side of the bar and goes wide.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2019, 09:33:31 pm »
FFS - how did that not go in

Chelsea goalie with superb double save

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2019, 09:34:01 pm »
FFS - how did that not go in

Chelsea goalie with superb double save
A bit of post in there too.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2019, 09:34:07 pm »
The save he makes on the Salah shot is brilliant, but its how quick he gets up to stop the second shot that was so amazing. Great play from him.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2019, 09:35:30 pm »
76 I'm not sure if its the humidity that is causing the energy to just disappear from this game, but the teams seem to be slowing down and just playing in bursts now.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2019, 09:36:53 pm »
78 A good bit of play there from us and a ball is put in across the Chelsea goal but Robbo can't quite get there to put the ball in.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2019, 09:37:56 pm »
Ah ha! Ref catches a blatant push on Sadio

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2019, 09:38:16 pm »
79 A free kick in a dangerous place for us, Salah stands over the ball. Hits the ball and a deflections takes it over the bar.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2019, 09:38:30 pm »
Ah ha! Ref catches a blatant push on Sadio
The commentator is furious about it... then sees the replay and goes, yeah it’s a blatant push.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2019, 09:38:53 pm »
The Chelsea captain gets a booking and leashes out some choice words at the female ref so stylish. Not.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2019, 09:40:06 pm »
81 We are living dangerously again in our box as first Van Dijk and then Gomez recuses our arses once more.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2019, 09:40:59 pm »
81 We are living dangerously again in our box as first Van Dijk and then Gomez recuses our arses once more.
I don’t think we want extra time here.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2019, 09:42:02 pm »
Miles offside - commentary sez 'tightest of tight calls'

Sheesh

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2019, 09:42:14 pm »
I don’t think we want extra time here.

Did that ball go in the net there?, I lost my connection for a second.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2019, 09:42:53 pm »
Miles offside - commentary sez 'tightest of tight calls'

Sheesh
Atleast 3 yards off
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: August 14, 2019, 09:43:24 pm »

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2019, 09:43:29 pm »
FFS get Mane Andy Mo off..they don’t need the minutes.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2019, 09:44:39 pm »
85 Aww, that was so close to a winner by Sadio. The ball just crept across the box, but good play. Come on lads, lets win this in game time.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2019, 09:45:19 pm »
FFS get Mane Andy Mo off..they don’t need the minutes.
Can't.

Seems only 3 subs allowed (going by the commentators)

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2019, 09:45:42 pm »
85 Aww, that was so close to a winner by Sadio. The ball just crept across the box, but good play. Come on lads, lets win this in game time.
Looked offside.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2019, 09:46:06 pm »
87 A bit of argy-bargy going on at that throw in. We really need to move the ball quicker and get some pressure on the Chelsea goal.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2019, 09:46:06 pm »
Looked offside.

Was flagged as such.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2019, 09:47:07 pm »
Come on lads - let's have a magnificent counter from this corner and score

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2019, 09:47:24 pm »
Can't.

Seems only 3 subs allowed (going by the commentators)
Really?

Oh FFS I thought it was 6
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2019, 09:47:33 pm »
88 Chelsea finishing stronger and we look devoid of energy at the moment. Making too many errors at the back again, Chelsea get a corner from a mis directed pass by Gomez. We clear the corner.