Author Topic: Nuri Sahin Gone To Dortmund OFFICIAL  (Read 33774 times)

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
Re: Nuri Sahin Gone To Dortmund OFFICIAL
« Reply #320 on: January 11, 2013, 08:26:45 pm »
Simple really he didn't fit in, it happens deal with it and move on he has!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #321 on: January 11, 2013, 08:28:10 pm »
Get back on fucking topic! The end of the world is nigh. Run for the hills. We need to aim a few pot shots at the Liverpool manager (permanent signing, not a loan, who will be leading us out against the Mancs on Sunday) and tell us how shit Steven Gerrard (played his entire career with liverpool, not a loan, greatest player for Liverpool since Kenny hung up his boots and will be captaining us against the Mancs on Sunday), Joe Allen (permanent signing, not a loan, who will either be starting or on the bench against the Mancs on Sunday) and Jordan Henderson (permanent signing, not a loan, who will either be starting or on the bench against the Mancs on Sunday) are in comparison to a man who has proved his world classedness in every single minute of all 22 games he's played in the last two seasons.

And I fucking liked the lad too and thought he was a good player (just not for us from what I've seen of him.) Imagine what I'd be like if I thought he was shite

So all you Sahin wankfesters could all pull yer fucking knickers up and stop being a gang of arl fucking mollies.

You're in the wrong place
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline DerKaiser

• It's German for "TheCheesyRanter". Likes young boys.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #322 on: January 11, 2013, 08:31:48 pm »

Agreed. Could of been played in his proper position but he didn't - prob because he's a loan signing... understandable albeit slightly dissapointing imo. I've moved on.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: January 11, 2013, 08:32:30 pm »
Everyone talks about him being played out of position but he didn't play every game in an advanced midfield role - he interchanged with Gerrard in some matches and played pretty centrally in quite a few games too. Sadly he looked way off the pace and offered very little in all but one Premier League encounter. Had he made more of an impression I could understand the tears.
Correct,my recollection Neil is that he was a passenger mostly. I'm not understanding the weeping and fretting t all.

Offline litliper

• Legacy Fan
  • Does anybody wanna buy a country?
« Reply #324 on: January 11, 2013, 08:33:05 pm »

How dare you make such a simple and straightforward statement. Please leave the thread and allow everyone to continue to make wild assumptions and accusations that somehow support their various misgivings.
"My country is the world, and my religion to do good." (Thomas Paine)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #325 on: January 11, 2013, 08:33:09 pm »
An odd, strange situation really. Good luck to him in the future.

*mutters under breath*

Maybe Dortmund is the right enviroment for him. We're not the only club he's failed to make any sort of impression at, no matter how much the fanboys want to scream about his injuries.

Comes across very much as a player you need to build your set up around, and whether he's talented enough to warrant that is up for debate. What shouldn't be up for debate is that there's no way you should compromise a long-term idea to build around a talented but flawed player you only have on loan.

Well said.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #326 on: January 11, 2013, 08:33:47 pm »
if only we were so ruthless with our, let's just say, less talented players.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #327 on: January 11, 2013, 08:33:52 pm »
Joe Allen's finest games, came beside Sahin, or have I just made that up?

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #328 on: January 11, 2013, 08:35:24 pm »
Joe Allen's finest games, came beside Sahin, or have I just made that up?

You've made that up, they came at Swansea
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Union4LFC

• Kemlynite
« Reply #329 on: January 11, 2013, 08:40:13 pm »
You've made that up, they came at Swansea

Hah! +1.

I can't stand pass completion %'s as a stat. Allen's passes at a high percentage because 80% of them are directly behind him to the central defenders!

Offline unknownuser

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #330 on: January 11, 2013, 08:42:11 pm »
Pity it didn't work out for him here.
But this also means more game time for Henderson and I am all for developing our own talent rather than a season long loanee.

Offline aoaaron

• Clueless
  • Kopite
« Reply #331 on: January 11, 2013, 08:45:25 pm »
Hah! +1.

I can't stand pass completion %'s as a stat. Allen's passes at a high percentage because 80% of them are directly behind him to the central defenders!

Same level of critique Lucas used to get a few years ago  ::)

Sahin moving is not a loss for us exactly, because we never permanently signed him. Should we have signed him and placed faith in his previous form and potential? IMO, yes. He was and can be that good.

However, as a loan signing it was always going to be hard because hes a player who a) needs to play as a deep lying playmaker alonso-esque and b) is struggling for fitness etc. Sahin was only going to work out IMO if we'd signed him on a permanent transfer.

Offline audioedge

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • What would Buddha do?
« Reply #332 on: January 11, 2013, 08:46:00 pm »
Is it just me loving BRs transfer/selection policies? We got a big name player in on loan to see if he can adapt to the PL/team. He had his chance, didn't quite work, got injured then marginalised and now moved on. If I was a squad/younger player looking at that and think, bloody hell you have to perform constantly here or your out. Sorting the wheat from the chaff. That way of dealing with the squad is much more preferable than buying a player and playing him week in week out regardless of form. Anyway good luck Nuri Sahin.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #333 on: January 11, 2013, 08:48:06 pm »
Hah! +1.

A comment that has been proved to be absolute bollocks. But hey if Alan Shearer says so........
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #334 on: January 11, 2013, 08:48:49 pm »
if only we were so ruthless with our, let's just say, less talented players.

well what does that make him they are playing on sunday!

you know this club has a lot to think about right now,  but a loan signing not working out is fairly minuscule in the bigger picture except for the drama queens with a hotline to the samaritans tonight
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #335 on: January 11, 2013, 08:51:34 pm »
Gone the same way as the other thread, i.e to the dogs.