Author Topic: Southampton v Liverpool: Away ticket details  (Read 8153 times)

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
Southampton v Liverpool: Away ticket details
« on: March 4, 2019, 02:50:35 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/340437-southampton-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

Liverpool FC has released the following information regarding away ticket sales for the Premier League game against Southampton on Friday April 5.

We have received a total allocation of 3,260 stand tickets for this all ticket fixture at St Mary's Stadium with kick-off set for 8pm.

This is a reduction compared to the allocation of 3,338 that we received last season and Southampton FC have advised that after risk assessment, seats at the front of the visitors area and around the raised viewing platform have been covered to protect the safety of supporters at the front of the area.

Ticket prices

Adult - £30                                                                             

Over 65 - £27

18-21s - £22                                               

U18s - £18

U11s - £12

Children under two years of age will not be permitted entry into the stadium.

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles. If supporters are not able to provide the relevant ID, they will be refused entry.

Coach travel

As announced here, the club will provide free coaches to supporters travelling to St Mary's, with fans being asked to pay a £5 fee per seat to help raise vital funds for the Sean Cox appeal.

Supporters that qualify for a match ticket can choose to book a seat on the coach when purchasing their ticket.

Supporters will also have the opportunity to book a seat after a match ticket has been purchased by – clicking here.

Any supporters that also wish to donate to the Sean Cox appeal can click here.

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled Supporters

Within the allocation, we have received 23 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available - please click here.

Ticket Sales

The below sales will take place online only.

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during Season 2017-18 on the following days:

Attendance at six games: From 8.15am on Thursday March 7 until 10.45am on Friday March 8.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

The following sales will then take place on a first come first served basis, subject to availability, and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Attendance at five or more games: From 11am until 1.45pm on Friday March 8.

Attendance at four or more games: From 2pm on Friday March 8 until 10.45am on Monday March 11.

Attendance at three or more games: From 11am on Monday March 11.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for sale updates.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
Re: Southampton v Liverpool: Away ticket details
« Reply #1 on: March 4, 2019, 03:02:20 pm »
Is Southampton not £20 any more? I thought Virgin Media were still sponsoring it.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: March 4, 2019, 03:04:09 pm »

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #3 on: March 4, 2019, 03:42:54 pm »
Absolute sickener the reduction of 78 tickets.This went to all STs last season those on 1,2, or 3 credits were probably banking on getting one for this now it will probably sell out on 4.
Kenny Godglish

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #4 on: March 4, 2019, 04:12:12 pm »
Absolute sickener the reduction of 78 tickets.This went to all STs last season those on 1,2, or 3 credits were probably banking on getting one for this now it will probably sell out on 4.
Friday night might help but club are doing good deal on transport and every game is massive at this point

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #5 on: March 4, 2019, 06:50:37 pm »
I should be OK with this one, even with the Friday night KO, got about an hour to get back to Southampton Central after the game.  Shame about the £20 ticket not being available for away fans, but will be one of my cheapest aways of the season, from Reading.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 4, 2019, 06:56:28 pm »
It's a similar allocation to what we get at Newcastle

Will be interesting to see how that turns out, if we are still in the thick of it

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 4, 2019, 07:18:38 pm »

Will be interesting to see how that turns out, if we are still in the thick of it

Also will depend on the KO & what Sky decide.  Would prefer an early KO on Saturday 4th May.  Went down to 2 last season, on 3221 tickets.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #8 on: March 6, 2019, 12:20:56 am »
Not keen on that reduction "seats at the front of the visitors area and around the raised viewing platform have been covered to protect the safety of supporters at the front of the area" It gives the impression that some got hurt last time...unless they have been doing this for all teams??

We are a team of one half.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #9 on: March 6, 2019, 09:30:27 am »

Not any more it’s not. United always get practically the same allocation as we do at every ground, they got 3041 for Newcastle this season.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 6, 2019, 09:31:11 am »
Not keen on that reduction "seats at the front of the visitors area and around the raised viewing platform have been covered to protect the safety of supporters at the front of the area" It gives the impression that some got hurt last time...unless they have been doing this for all teams??

United got 3,319

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #11 on: March 6, 2019, 10:13:05 am »
United got 3,319
So wonder why we got fewer. Not like anyone ran on the pitch or anything, and both sets of fans stand up but you don't get told to sit down

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: March 6, 2019, 12:42:05 pm »
So wonder why we got fewer. Not like anyone ran on the pitch or anything, and both sets of fans stand up but you don't get told to sit down

Everton got the same as us. On their sales notice as 3,262.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2019/01/02/ticket-bulletin-january-2

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 6, 2019, 01:48:41 pm »
Everton got the same as us. On their sales notice as 3,262.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2019/01/02/ticket-bulletin-january-2

Less for Man City, Chelsea & Spurs as well

https://www.mancity.com/news/tickets-and-travel/tickets-and-travel/2018/november/southampton-v-man-city-ticket-information
https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/february/southampton-v-spurs-ticket-news/
https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/9/7/tickets-together--cardiff-and-southampton

Thought it was due to the risk assessment taking place during the season, hence Man Utd's allocation was higher, but Chelsea played Southampton away in October, before Man Utd.  Have no idea why!!

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #14 on: March 6, 2019, 07:14:40 pm »
Not any more it’s not. United always get practically the same allocation as we do at every ground, they got 3041 for Newcastle this season.
This is correct weirdly united only got 3041 for Newcastle.Everton got 3231 for Newcastle we better get 3231.
Kenny Godglish

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: March 7, 2019, 09:44:01 pm »
anyone know how long the coach would take to get back to Liverpool from Southampton
I need to get home for Dundee match at 3pm the following day but no buses/train will get me home from Southampton/London
theres a train leaving Lime Street 0337 to manc where I can get a train or megabus back
would I make the 0337 ?

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #16 on: March 7, 2019, 10:23:39 pm »
anyone know how long the coach would take to get back to Liverpool from Southampton
I need to get home for Dundee match at 3pm the following day but no buses/train will get me home from Southampton/London
theres a train leaving Lime Street 0337 to manc where I can get a train or megabus back
would I make the 0337 ?
About 6 hours with 2 stops? Maybe 5.5 with luck. It's not usually a bad journey for traffic jams but you never know

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: March 8, 2019, 08:49:36 am »
would I make the 0337 ?

Why dont you just fly from southampton to edinburgh Saturday morning?

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: March 8, 2019, 10:48:48 am »
Why dont you just fly from southampton to edinburgh Saturday morning?

too dear and also its Flybe

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 8, 2019, 10:58:08 am »
0432 Southampton to Birmingham arr 0748
0815 Birmingham to haymarket arr 1217
1235 haymarket to Dundee arr 1335

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 8, 2019, 10:58:21 am »
Urgh, Friday. Hoping I can bag a spare, but still, incredibly shitty for those with work/family/other commitments.
YNWA.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #21 on: March 8, 2019, 12:08:55 pm »
The drop in allocation of 78 tickets has really fucked a lot over its showing as sold out now on 5.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 8, 2019, 12:15:44 pm »
The drop in allocation of 78 tickets has really fucked a lot over its showing as sold out now on 5.

It dropped to all season tickets last year

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #23 on: March 8, 2019, 12:23:16 pm »
about 20 tickets still up now - YNWA !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #24 on: March 8, 2019, 02:32:32 pm »
My mate got his 2 sorted on 4 credits

Offline WISC

• Kemlynite
« Reply #25 on: March 8, 2019, 02:34:21 pm »
Got the 2 for this mate. Am already getting anxious about Newcastle. Need that just to stay on 5, which will be no improvement from the year before!

Offline Jimbo

• Main Stander
  • Youll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #26 on: March 8, 2019, 02:43:35 pm »
I got 1 on 5 today. That’s me back on 5 at least for next season fingers crossed for Newcastle.

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #27 on: March 8, 2019, 02:44:40 pm »

Managed to get one at 1428 after a lot of refreshing. Couldn’t get another with the other qualifying card.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #28 on: March 8, 2019, 02:54:37 pm »
Got the 2 for this mate. Am already getting anxious about Newcastle. Need that just to stay on 5, which will be no improvement from the year before!
If we are still in the mix I wouldn't count on it as I dread to think how many the club will siphon off for 'others'  ::)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #29 on: March 8, 2019, 03:31:35 pm »
standing still at 5 wouldn’t be bad mate seeing as we are bang in the title race.Like you I’m majorly concerned for Newcastle if we get the same allocation as Everton we should be fine if we only get the same allocation as united got we’re fucked.
Kenny Godglish

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2019, 05:43:20 pm »
Arrived from first sale today

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2019, 01:10:00 pm »
Never got the club coach before but considering it for this. How does it work? Do you get a coach ticket as opposed to just saying your name when getting on? I presume it doesn't matter if you're not the named person on the season ticket used to purchase?
Long live the King

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2019, 04:57:08 pm »
Never got the club coach before but considering it for this. How does it work? Do you get a coach ticket as opposed to just saying your name when getting on? I presume it doesn't matter if you're not the named person on the season ticket used to purchase?

you get a coach ticket
I've never been on an official coach before but I'm hoping its alright just to return on it as making own way down

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2019, 07:32:06 pm »
you get a coach ticket
I've never been on an official coach before but I'm hoping its alright just to return on it as making own way down

Ta
Long live the King

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2019, 08:21:11 pm »
Book it with your match tkt. Think they are up to 2 coaches so far.

They don't allow alcohol, and do check.

Name  will be fine as long as you answer to the name on the tkt as it'll be printed on there.

you get a coach ticket

Ideally let someone on the coach down know to save you a seat but there should be one spare....

All this is assuming they are like their normal ones. They should be, you'd think...

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2019, 10:00:32 am »
Book it with your match tkt. Think they are up to 2 coaches so far.

They don't allow alcohol, and do check.

Name  will be fine as long as you answer to the name on the tkt as it'll be printed on there.

Cheers already booked the tickets when purchasing match tickets. If we didn't use them at least the fiver goes to a good cause.

I think we'll defo be using them now as games coming thick and fast and trains close to a ton and flights over a ton.

If you get a coach ticket, do they really do some kind of roll call / check on the ticket names? I don't fancy people in our group having to pretend they're someone else.
Long live the King

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2019, 06:15:54 pm »
No. But the club often issue a list of who's expected to the steward so if they're running late say, they might ask if anyone knows the people "missing" - which will be who the coach tkt is booked under. Sorry I wasn't clear. But it's the coach tkt not the match tkt

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2019, 06:31:44 pm »
No. But the club often issue a list of who's expected to the steward so if they're running late say, they might ask if anyone knows the people "missing" - which will be who the coach tkt is booked under. Sorry I wasn't clear. But it's the coach tkt not the match tkt

Ta
Long live the King

Offline Kopite787

• Main Stander
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2019, 02:33:31 pm »
Going to be no late sale for this?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2019, 04:09:32 pm »
Going to be no late sale for this?

Won't be details until Thursday or Friday, with another sale Monday at latest, as it's a Friday night KO. Probably 4. & 3 aways.