Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 964660 times)

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #1840 on: February 23, 2020, 12:13:18 am »
He's shameless.

May as well be strutting up and down Anfield Rd with nothing on but a ribbon around his bellend.

That was Chopper after he got down from the ladder.
We are Liverpool!

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1841 on: February 23, 2020, 12:23:43 am »
Werner also quoted as saying today:

“But I don't think about that (the possibility of moving) at the moment because we have so much to do with Leipzig. I won't rule out anything. We have the Euros in the summer, I want to focus on that tournament. Everything else I will think about after the season."

He certainly does think about that! Clearly we aren't yet making the contact he and his representatives are craving. Hopefully come, unless we somehow have someone better lined up

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1842 on: February 23, 2020, 10:37:19 am »
He's shameless.

May as well be strutting up and down Anfield Rd with nothing on but a ribbon around his bellend.

Or a Leipzig shirt over one shoulder and a Liverpool one........
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1843 on: February 23, 2020, 11:17:22 am »
Klopp loves great human beings.

Werner's actions don't really show him to be a great human being. Personally I see little difference between what Sterling said about Madrid and what Werner said about Klopp.

Don’t be so dramatic.

VVD meet him in Blackpool behind his club’s back, how did that look to Klopp?

I doubt Klopp has any issue with any player making it known they desire to play for us above anyone else.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1844 on: February 23, 2020, 11:17:24 am »
I hear he has a tattoo that says “You’ll never walk alone” in Klingon across his back. Or something.

Offline dstorey

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1845 on: February 23, 2020, 08:20:32 pm »
After this weekend's results, we're the only team that can get a 100% record in February. That gives us a clear run for Klopp to get Manager of the Month for the 4th month in a row. That would equal another one of Man City's records from 17/18. I was worried someone else would get it to mix things up a bit.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1846 on: February 23, 2020, 08:38:55 pm »
Don’t be so dramatic.

I doubt Klopp has any issue with any player making it known they desire to play for us above anyone else.

I agree.  The similarities between Werner and Sterling are superficial.  Before the CL ban exploded under City's arse, there was about as much chance of any City player being linked with a move away from the club as there is of dislodging a tic with a glob of toothpaste.

As a rule, City don't let any player go unless they're done with them.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1847 on: February 23, 2020, 10:40:11 pm »
Klopp has transfers on his mind...

“Usually if people mention ‘the best team in the world,’ you think of Real Madrid from a few years ago, Barcelona from a few years ago, Man City of the last two years and stuff like this,” said the Reds boss, whose side entertain West Ham United in the Premier League on Monday.

“The team we have is about attitude – go and go and go – mixed with really good football players.

“We are for sure more critical of our performances because they (people) only see the results, which are exceptional – no doubt about that – but we don’t see ourselves as the best in the world.

“On the one side, it’s easier if players see you as that. If they see you are successful, it’s easier to get into talks with players.

“But on the other side, it’s more difficult the better your team is because they ask questions like ‘where and when would I play?’

“We need players who want to be part of this, who want to fight for their spot, who want to make the next step together with us, who want to develop and improve so that’s it.

“We have these players and whoever wants to join us, needs to have exactly this kind of attitude.”

Liverpool are expected to do more business this summer than 12 months earlier, when they brought in youngsters Sepp van den Berg and Harvey Elliott along with goalkeeper Adrian on a free transfer.

But Klopp admits pinpointing suitable targets will not be easy for the Reds’ recruitment team, and will only green-light moves for the right player.

“The CV (we are looking for), it’s not easy to fulfil,” he said. “The age group of the team is good in the moment. In two or three years, maybe it’ll be different but for the moment, it’s good.

“It depends on what you want – is it a good age for selling? Probably not. But is it a good age for performing? Yes. So there’s a lot of things we have to think about. It’s an interesting period.

“Last summer, we did Sepp, Harvey and Adrian and people were not happy that we didn’t do any more than that because they think we need this and that here and there.

“We will see if we can make the right decisions again. It doesn’t depend on us alone, it’s the market, it’s the things around that will have an influence.

“It’s not that we are going mad about what is out there – we want the right player, we don’t just sign any.”

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jurgen-klopp-makes-demand-liverpool-17799916?ASc

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1848 on: February 23, 2020, 10:43:52 pm »
That was Chopper after he got down from the ladder.

That’s Chopper every Sunday.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1849 on: February 23, 2020, 10:55:41 pm »
“But on the other side, it’s more difficult the better your team is because they ask questions like ‘where and when would I play?’

We're in full on dialogue with Werner (and probably others) representatives here!

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1850 on: February 23, 2020, 11:03:00 pm »

We're in full on dialogue with Werner (and probably others) representatives here!

Haha, yeah my thoughts too. Pretty clear giveaway by Klopp.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #1851 on: February 23, 2020, 11:05:40 pm »
“The CV (we are looking for), it’s not easy to fulfil,” he said. “The age group of the team is good in the moment. In two or three years, maybe it’ll be different but for the moment, it’s good.

“It depends on what you want – is it a good age for selling? Probably not. But is it a good age for performing? Yes.
So there’s a lot of things we have to think about. It’s an interesting period.
Maybe some people can take heed of this and stop being so desperate to sell our players off.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1852 on: February 23, 2020, 11:09:03 pm »
You start rebuilding at the height of an empire not when you've still got a few men left defending it.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1853 on: February 23, 2020, 11:21:16 pm »
You start rebuilding at the height of an empire not when you've still got a few men left defending it.

All empires fall too, so let’s make the most of this.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #1854 on: February 23, 2020, 11:56:27 pm »
"Last summer, we did Sepp, Harvey and Adrian and people were not happy that we didn’t do any more than that because they think we need this and that here and there."

And this season is proof enough that those people know sod all  :P  Problem is though, there's always an element of every teams fan base who love the excitement of transfers more than anything else. 

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1855 on: February 24, 2020, 12:40:08 am »
"Last summer, we did Sepp, Harvey and Adrian and people were not happy that we didn’t do any more than that because they think we need this and that here and there."

And this season is proof enough that those people know sod all  :P  Problem is though, there's always an element of every teams fan base who love the excitement of transfers more than anything else.

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1856 on: February 24, 2020, 01:55:14 am »

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #1857 on: February 24, 2020, 03:06:18 am »
Given he has a buyout what possible advantage is there in Werner going to the press like this. To me it is more likely that Werner wants a massive payday after a stellar season. For me it is probably Werner and his agent using us to increase the wage deal he gets if someone buys out his contract.

The fact that his buyout seems to be common knowledge is worrying.

I really wouldn't worry about stuff like this to be honest. If we're interested in Werner, we would already be well advanced in conversations and nothing would be said to the media that hasn't been expressed in private.

I don't think we need to second guess players' intentions. We are the best team in the world right now and it makes perfect sense that any player would want to play for us. Werner is dead on that Klopp is the best coach in the world and very likely right that we have a style that suits his style.

I can't think of a deal making as much sense as this one for a long time. In terms of price, style and quality, everything seems to line up really nicely.

On the other hand, if we don't get him because someone else made more sense, I'm sure there would be good reason for that as well.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #1858 on: February 26, 2020, 08:47:54 am »
Sorry if this has already been posted.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GRJEFHzHjL4

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #1859 on: February 27, 2020, 01:40:10 am »
Fowler, I hope Jurgen goes after Houssem Aouer.   Nice assist in the Champions League against Juventus and he looks the part..

55M for him.

Get Werner for the buyout price --- rumored to be around 38M
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 01:41:47 am by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1860 on: February 27, 2020, 08:12:39 am »
According to Honigstein and Hughes in The Athletic, Werner wants us:

This is the relevant bit, but the whole article is a nice one, with a bit of detail about Klopp's decision to stay:

"Klopp’s and Liverpool’s strong position is reflected in their stance on Timo Werner. After scoring the winner against Tottenham Hotspur in the Champions League last week, the RB Leipzig forward could not have made it any clearer that he would relish a move to Anfield if an offer came his way.

“I know that Liverpool is the best team at the moment in the world and when you are linked with that team it makes me very proud,” Werner said.

The Athletic understands Werner has already received proposals from Barcelona and Manchester United but is waiting to see whether Liverpool make a move. There is a clause in his contract which means that he can agree a £51 million move away as long as it is negotiated before a deadline in April, which would then give Leipzig longer to make their own plans to replace him for next season.

It was put to The Athletic by a key source this week that if Klopp chooses to go for Werner, who has 28 goals this season, negotiations are most likely to start in the middle of March. That is the month when discussions really got going in previous years on the eye-catching deals that brought in Fabinho and Alisson from Monaco and Roma respectively.

Immediately, Klopp is thinking about his attacking options for next season because of the scheduling of the Olympic Games (July 22 to August 😎 and Africa Cup of Nations (January 9 to February 6). Both tournaments might have an impact on a campaign that’s unlikely to involve either Adam Lallana and Xherdan Shaqiri, who are both expected to leave the club in the summer.

A longer-term consideration is that his brilliant front three are roughly the same age — Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah both turn 28 in the next four months while Roberto Firmino is 29 in early October — and though Klopp wants them to finish their careers at Liverpool and achieve plenty more before then, the introduction of a younger forward (Werner is 24 next Friday) could be beneficial.

Werner would not be signed as anyone’s replacement but as competition, someone who has the ability to push one of Salah, Mane or Firmino out. Of the three players currently at Klopp’s disposal, only Firmino does not kick up a fuss when he is substituted — yet he is arguably the most valuable of them all. Even on Monday night against West Ham United, Mane seemed frustrated when he was taken off in stoppage time until a greeting from the Kop distracted him.

Mane and Salah have a healthy, competitive rivalry and Klopp benefits from this but he does not want to disrupt the balance. Loyalty is also a big deal to him. Both players signed for him and have given him their all. It will take conversation and careful reasoning if he is to convince each of his present front three of the benefits of heightened competition at a point in the calendar where promises of the earth from elsewhere will probably come to their agents. The timing of such conversations will also be crucial considering what Liverpool can win from here.

Werner, meanwhile, is said to be perceptive. He has seen the struggles of Philippe Coutinho after a big move from under Klopp’s Anfield wing to Barcelona and knows that club’s current team is probably its weakest since before Frank Rijkaard took charge in 2003. He also knows Manchester United have been in flux since 2016.

It has been suggested Werner also does not want to waste prime years waiting for Liverpool’s star players to move on, but surely Klopp has noted another comment from last week where he admitted, “I know that Liverpool play a lot of good players and I have to improve myself and I need to learn many more things to get to that level and to play there.”

Those who have followed Werner’s career closely in Germany say his character is a mature mix of talent, patience and perseverance. He is strong-willed. There had been an agreement for him to go to Bayern last summer but they messed him around by pursuing Manchester City’s Leroy Sane more aggressively instead. When that move broke down in August because of a serious injury to Sane, it was too late to turn back. Werner was said to be so disappointed by the way Bayern handled the matter that he instructed his representatives to return the contract — an indication it would never be signed.

He has gone from strength to strength this season, emerging as one of Europe’s best forwards, and is still wanted by a section of Bayern’s board, who were banking on his original Leipzig deal running out so they could sign him on a free transfer this summer. This left Werner feeling like he wasn’t a priority — or, at worst, not really wanted — so he agreed a new contract which gave him freedoms around fresh options over the next few months."

https://theathletic.co.uk/1624500/2020/02/27/timo-werner-liverpool-barcelona-manchester-united-transfer/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 09:32:48 am by No666 »

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1861 on: February 27, 2020, 09:51:12 am »
Fowler, I hope Jurgen goes after Houssem Aouer.   Nice assist in the Champions League against Juventus and he looks the part..

55M for him.

Get Werner for the buyout price --- rumored to be around 38M
I wrote in the Champions League thread that I wanted Aouer as well lol

For me again like Werner he just screams the perfect Edwards/Klopp signing. My dream summer window would be Werner, Aouer and Jamal Lewis from Norwich.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1862 on: February 27, 2020, 10:23:38 am »
According to Honigstein and Hughes in The Athletic, Werner wants us:
https://theathletic.co.uk/1624500/2020/02/27/timo-werner-liverpool-barcelona-manchester-united-transfer/

Thanks for sharing that mate. Sounds as though, if Klopp wants it, we'd wait until after the second on the 11th to begin formal negotiations (and have those discussions with Mane and Salah in particular, when it won't distract)

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1863 on: February 27, 2020, 11:01:08 am »
Announce Werner.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1864 on: February 27, 2020, 11:01:43 am »
There was more in there about Klopp seeing his next managerial challenge as building our next great team, and that he and his wife enjoy life on merseyside because they're given a decent amount of privacy. Nothing we hadn't inferred but two decent sources confirming all this is nice.

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1865 on: February 27, 2020, 11:18:06 am »
This is turning into the most obvious transfer ever. We'll be totally silent on it until he's having a lean on the website obviously.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1866 on: February 27, 2020, 12:55:32 pm »
This is turning into the most obvious transfer ever. We'll be totally silent on it until he's having a lean on the website obviously.

Hope he leans on the wall as well...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1867 on: February 27, 2020, 01:31:43 pm »
Reading an article on the Athletic and this jumped right out at me.

Ulla Klopp loves living on Merseyside, and so does her husband. They were not keen to move away from a region where they are able to lead relatively normal lives despite its passion for football. Klopp had helped engender a triangle of trust between himself, his players and the owners. When that happens, the fans follow. Both in a social and sporting sense, the conditions were right for them to stay.

While it's no guarantee Klopp will be here after his contract is up this is a great sign.  As everyone knows, if the family loves living somewhere that gives great incentive to stick around. 

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1868 on: February 27, 2020, 01:44:00 pm »
Reading an article on the Athletic and this jumped right out at me.

While it's no guarantee Klopp will be here after his contract is up this is a great sign.  As everyone knows, if the family loves living somewhere that gives great incentive to stick around.

And if Ulla didn't love it here, he'd have been long gone. When he signed the new contract in the interviews that followed he kept saying 'we', and I think many presumed he meant him and his coaches, but pretty sure the first meaning was him and his missus! Where as some coaches can do that working away while the family stay at home thing, he isn't one of them.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1869 on: February 27, 2020, 09:05:06 pm »
And if Ulla didn't love it here, he'd have been long gone. When he signed the new contract in the interviews that followed he kept saying 'we', and I think many presumed he meant him and his coaches, but pretty sure the first meaning was him and his missus! Where as some coaches can do that working away while the family stay at home thing, he isn't one of them.

as an outsider Liverpool is a great city and super friendly - so I’m not surprised almost all our foreign coaches, except The Owl, loved it there.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #1870 on: February 27, 2020, 09:15:13 pm »
as an outsider Liverpool is a great city and super friendly - so I’m not surprised almost all our foreign coaches, except The Owl, loved it there.

The Owl isn't a foreigner though. Typical Englishman with an air of the Tory about him. Of course he hated it here.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #1871 on: February 27, 2020, 09:21:54 pm »
Don’t be so dramatic.

To Klopp it looked like a model professional who didn't want to rub the fans noses in it. In an ideal situation, the meeting isn't rumbled the negotiations are concluded and Virgil leaves without having to upset Southampton's fans.

That is completely different to Werner or Sterling apparently touting themselves out through the press to prospective employers.

"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1872 on: February 27, 2020, 09:31:51 pm »

it is very friendly for sure. Such a different vibe in Liverpool to any other city in England too. And I can imagine his wife really appreciates not being in the spotlight.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1873 on: February 27, 2020, 09:37:42 pm »
The Owl isn't a foreigner though. Typical Englishman with an air of the Tory about him. Of course he hated it here.

Yet strangely enough his wife is actually Liverpool born.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1874 on: February 27, 2020, 10:17:18 pm »
Typical Englishman with an air of the Tory about him.

Hard to be more foreign than that in Liverpool...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Bostik Triangle

• Has left the building
  • Main Stander
« Reply #1875 on: February 27, 2020, 11:33:34 pm »
Why would we want Werner exactly?

Just looks another Vardy to me. Run fast onto a ball over the top, blast it in the net. That's it.

Yeah, it worked for Rushie but not when he went to Italy and found defenders were better than Glen Keeley out there.

I don't see how he fits in the set-up, and Juergen aint gonna change a tactical set-up that has won Big Ears and then followed up with 26-1-0 in the league as it stands. Not forgetting Pepijn Lijnders, who I reckon has had massive input into our formation and tempo, it's a real Dutch 4-3-3 these days and I suspect he's the tactical mastermind with Juergen concentrating more on the psychological side of things. Klopp's always said the backroom side of things is a team effort. Buvac was his tactical 'brain'. Now it's Lijnders.

I don't see the unpredictability of the three we've got. If Werner played central instead of Bobby it'd just be three quick fellas up front, which must narrow our tactical options. Seems a step backwards to sort of "heavy metal" and out of keeping with the more subtle controlled game we've deployed since Pep Lijnders took over from Buvac, which has taken our game and club to another level.

Hope we swerve this one (rather just buy Ingsy back - no, not gonna happen, I know).

Voluntarily breaking up the existing starting three would be mental. Klopp seems to want to keep this team together, smash everyone out of sight for a few years, put the pennies in the piggy bank, and then rebuild later. Fine by me. Yes one theory is you rebuild incrementally, and that probably makes sense when you've got a turnover of unextraordinary managers, but in this instance, while we've got Klopp, the extraordinary manager extraordinaire, I'd rather just let him wreak havoc for a few years and worry about rebuilding later. Sort of like the old "stick the ball in the net and we'll discuss the options afterwards", which I think was a RonnieMoranism or a JoeFaganism.

If we are gonna sign another forward, there must be better options out there surely, whose goal stats aren't skewed by taking loads of pens? Names? What's this Samuel Chucky Egg fella like?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1876 on: February 28, 2020, 12:02:30 am »
kinell  ;D We got a good 'un here.  What with the Keita thread post too, now this, we are being blessed!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1877 on: February 28, 2020, 12:08:17 am »
You should be called the Bermuda fuckin' Triangle with the crap you've been posting.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1878 on: February 28, 2020, 12:11:52 am »
Why would we want Werner exactly?

Just looks another Vardy to me. Run fast onto a ball over the top, blast it in the net. That's it....

I've not seen him play, so I don't know how accurate your description of Werner is, but if Klopp and Liverpool are seriously considering him then I suspect he must have more to his game than that.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #1879 on: February 28, 2020, 12:27:36 am »
i know a lad who used to sniff Bostik. His best mate was a Ginsters Cornish Pasty called Sean

Think they fell out cos Sean owed him money that hed borrowed to buy a wheelbarrow to start his own gardening business