Author Topic: ST renewals  (Read 108055 times)

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2020, 01:37:17 pm »
Think it was May last year

Info was out in  march, renewals by 23rd May from memory, extended by a week or so for those going to Madrid
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2020, 09:11:04 pm »
I can’t see next season taking place so doubt they’ll release anything

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #82 on: April 1, 2020, 11:56:54 pm »
I can’t see next season taking place so doubt they’ll release anything
I find hard to see how they can make it work.

Offline QwertyQ

• Main Stander
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2020, 11:13:59 am »
If the remaining games go behind closed doors this season will we get a (4 game) discount on next years ticket?
Liverpool - European capital of football

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2020, 11:14:48 am »
If the remaining games go behind closed doors this season will we get a (4 game) discount on next years ticket?

You'd imagine so.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2020, 12:35:27 pm »
You'll probably just get burger and chips vouchers

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2020, 01:26:21 pm »
We'd better bloody not!   >:( Still hoping we get to go to some at least   :-\
We are a team of one half.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2020, 01:43:27 pm »
Still waiting for my voucher from MK Dons to arrive :lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2020, 05:12:00 pm »
We'd better bloody not!   >:( Still hoping we get to go to some at least   :-\

Can’t see any sport event (with a crowd) being played in 2020  :'(

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2020, 05:53:23 pm »

That’s probably dearer than a match ticket

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2020, 12:09:21 pm »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2020, 12:58:50 pm »
I assume the auto renewal on memberships won't go ahead either.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2020, 01:41:07 pm »
Welcome another freeze on ST prices. Technically thats about a 2% saving for fans in terms of inflation.

The suspension of the renewals process is fair in the current climate. Hope the club ensure that due notice is given prior to restarting the process.

I hope they also postpone any move to the patently unfair and unnecessary planned ID check over the Summer.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2020, 03:07:59 pm »
Welcome another freeze on ST prices. Technically thats about a 2% saving for fans in terms of inflation.

The suspension of the renewals process is fair in the current climate. Hope the club ensure that due notice is given prior to restarting the process.

I hope they also postpone any move to the patently unfair and unnecessary planned ID check over the Summer.

Why is it unfair and unnecessary?

Offline Kopite1971

• Legacy Fan
Important update on season ticket renewals
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2020, 04:45:15 pm »
Couldn't see this posted elsewhere.

Liverpool FC would like to update season ticket holders while the remaining Premier League fixtures for this season remain suspended indefinitely.

Until there is clarity around the fixture schedule, we have suspended the upcoming season ticket renewal process.

We will continue to monitor the situation, and a new period of renewal will be put in place once there is confirmation of the start date of the 2020-21 season. Season ticket holders will be contacted directly to advise them of the new deadline and provide as much notice as possible.

Prices for general admission season tickets will be frozen for the 2020-21 season, and we will be in touch with supporters once these go on sale.

We fully support the collective intent of Premier League clubs to complete all fixtures in the 2019-20 season. Should all remaining fixtures go ahead as normal, all season tickets and match-by-match tickets will remain valid for the rearranged date.

In the event that the remaining 2019-20 home games cannot be played in front of supporters, we will provide either a refund for the equivalent value of the remaining home games to all season ticket holders and hospitality members, or the pro-rata value of the individual affected home matches as credit against their 2020-21 season ticket.

This rebate or refund will also be applicable to all official Members, general admission supporters and matchday hospitality ticket holders who have purchased for the affected games in the 2019-20 season. These supporters will be contacted individually via email to provide further information on the refund process.

As the situation continues to evolve, we will continue to keep supporters updated with any developments relating to the current season and the 2020-21 season.

We would like to thank our supporters for their understanding and patience during this challenging time. Our thoughts are with you all at this time and we hope all our supporters are staying safe and at home.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/393338-important-update-on-season-ticket-renewals?spMailingID=64572599&spUserID=MzUyODIzNjk1MzUxS0&spJobID=1862384277&spReportId=MTg2MjM4NDI3NwS2
Proud to be "An Internet Terrorist"

SOS# 1159

Online Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2020, 05:08:24 pm »
Why is it unfair and unnecessary?

Probably because he's using someone else's season ticket he shouldn't be

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2020, 05:26:15 pm »
Probably because he's using someone else's season ticket he shouldn't be

Very quick to judge behind a keyboard. No. I wont lose out at all. My ST is in my name. I just don't agree that the club should own that kind of private information and force fans to jump through hoops.

I would prefer 1000 touts in the ground than see 1 single legitimate fan lose out because the club dont accept ID. 

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2020, 06:16:09 pm »
Very quick to judge behind a keyboard. No. I wont lose out at all. My ST is in my name. I just don't agree that the club should own that kind of private information and force fans to jump through hoops.

I would prefer 1000 touts in the ground than see 1 single legitimate fan lose out because the club dont accept ID. 

As long as you’re still getting in the ground fine mate, that’s all that matters.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2020, 06:49:26 pm »
Thought today's announcement about renewals was fair and sensible. It must be hard for them as so much is unknown at the moment.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2020, 07:56:46 pm »
Thought today's announcement about renewals was fair and sensible. It must be hard for them as so much is unknown at the moment.

Yeah the club have been fair and a good time to release this info

They should start on the ID checks on the STHs whilst they have the time. I’ll be happy with one or two success stories I.e bye bye touts!!

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2020, 09:41:13 pm »
I think the Coronavirus pandemic will do a lot more to eradicate touts than any ID check. Most touts would of banked on us winning the league sold hundreds of tickets and spent the money. Now they will have to refund money they don’t have

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2020, 11:08:19 pm »
I think the Coronavirus pandemic will do a lot more to eradicate touts than any ID check. Most touts would of banked on us winning the league sold hundreds of tickets and spent the money. Now they will have to refund money they don’t have

And if they don’t refund? I wouldn’t have thought you could challenge their refund policy in court.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2020, 11:14:54 pm »
And if they don’t refund? I wouldn’t have thought you could challenge their refund policy in court.
Nah but you easily go to action fraud/the police with the amounts involved. As  for the Chelsea game tickets for selling for upwards of 1k. Sell 50/100 of them with half payment upfront that's £25-50k.  Bare in mind half the major touts run all these resell sites out excluding stubhub and affiliates.
If you do don't refund your a scammer not a tout I would of thought.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2020, 09:19:55 am »
I just don't agree that the club should own that kind of private information and force fans to jump through hoops.

Hoops!

Have a go at the members sales and come back and talk about hoops!

;D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2020, 09:31:56 am »

I was joking mate, didn't come across well I grant you

Offline Hightown Phil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2020, 10:14:34 am »
Nah but you easily go to action fraud/the police with the amounts involved. As  for the Chelsea game tickets for selling for upwards of 1k. Sell 50/100 of them with half payment upfront that's £25-50k.  Bare in mind half the major touts run all these resell sites out excluding stubhub and affiliates.
If you do don't refund your a scammer not a tout I would of thought.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

They'll just dissolve the companies and set new ones up or something. They'll have a work round.

Offline mainone

• Anny Roader
  • this is the end.....
« Reply #107 on: June 8, 2020, 04:59:47 pm »
We hope you and your family are keeping well.

Following the Club's update on ticket refunds for the remaining games of Season 2019/20, we can confirm that the refund process will soon be underway.

As a season ticket holder, you will receive the full pro rata refund for the four remaining home games as well as any purchases you made for the following:
Everton v Liverpool FC
Everton Women v Liverpool FC Women
Car parking
In relation to the Everton v Liverpool FC game, we will make a further announcement regarding match credits for this game once the Premier League have provided clarity on Season 2020/21.

How will I be refunded?

Credit/debit card payments
If you paid by credit/debit card, we will attempt to automatically refund that card on a game by game basis, from week commencing Monday 8th June.
If unsuccessful, we will contact you again week commencing Monday 15th June to confirm next steps.

Non credit/debit card payments
If you did not pay by credit/debit card, your refunds will be credited to the ‘Ticket Refund’ section within your Supporter ID 'My Account' week commencing Monday 15th June. This is a new option within the ticketing system that will enable you to transfer your refund to one of your saved credit/debit cards.  For supporters that haven’t saved a card already, details of how to do this are available in the step by step guide created.

Depending on your card provider, your refunds could take up to 7-10 days to show in your bank account; click here for refund amounts. 

For FAQs please click here, alternatively, please contact us if you need any further assistance.

We thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.

Ticketing

Offline rafared83

• cAPTAIN cAPSLOCK
  • Anny Roader
  • THE REDS ARE COMING UP THE HILL BOYS
« Reply #108 on: June 10, 2020, 11:16:42 pm »
Anyone had a refund yet?

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2020, 11:01:04 am »
Anyone had a refund yet?

They are doing it game by game.

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2020, 11:17:24 am »
They are doing it game by game.

They said they’re processing it this week and if it doesn’t work they’ll notify us next week.
Long live the King

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2020, 02:47:32 pm »
Anyone had a refund yet?

Had fuck all as yet

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2020, 07:16:51 pm »
Honestly not arsed abar the money, its gone and not going to miss it, just win me the fuckin league
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #113 on: June 11, 2020, 08:39:46 pm »
I can't remember whether it's going to go back on my debit or credit card :D But it'll be a nice surprise when it appears on a statement

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2020, 08:31:17 pm »
Got £38 back today but no email
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2020, 06:31:31 am »
So are they refunding 1 game a week? Or all 4 games in one go? Bit confused by that
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2020, 11:14:23 am »
Read some on Twitter saying 3p short? (No comment from me either way!).

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2020, 11:38:17 am »
Like I said, they've paid £38 into my account but no email and nothing when I log in. Guessing its for the Palace game?
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Online Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2020, 12:23:14 pm »
Like I said, they've paid £38 into my account but no email and nothing when I log in. Guessing its for the Palace game?

Was the ticket in the Kop?  They said they would put details of any refunds made in your online account.  Nothing has appeared in my account for the Palace game yet & not got any emails either.

Think they're doing the refunds 1 match at a time.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2020, 02:14:44 pm »
I've had £43.86 in my bank account, I assume for Villa. Quite a random amount!