Author Topic: "White Man" gatherings Liverpool - under guise of lockdown protests, Sat 16 May.  (Read 73291 times)

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "White Man" march in Liverpool - latest rumour September 5th - mobilise!
« Reply #280 on: October 19, 2015, 11:46:16 am »
Any of you lot got any spare posters or PDFs of anti-fascist / No Pasaran etc posters that I can get printed up?
Think its better if you create something specific - put the place, date and maybe time on if possible. There should be lots of good images online, and i'm sure someone on here can put it together so it looks good.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #281 on: October 19, 2015, 03:39:49 pm »
Scouse solidarity comrades. We should march against the Fascists and the Welsh at the same time. Particularly meffs like Craig from Rhyl  :P

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2015, 04:18:16 pm »
Fascism isn't an opinion.

They can fuck off to the moon or wherever to spread their hate, they're not fucking doing it here.

You fucking Clanger fascist. You'll be having a go at the Moomin Infidels next. Where do I march against you?
Macca resplendent!

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #283 on: October 19, 2015, 04:41:17 pm »
Yeah, deffo getting some Welsh / bilingual ones made up too. That's going to be an important message to send to them, as they tend to use the Welsh language as sort of weapon. "We're losing our language because of them" sort of thing.
In all fairness Rhi, the Welsh language is being lost as it's about as easy on the ear as sandpaper is on your hoop :P ::) ;D 8) :wave

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #284 on: October 19, 2015, 05:36:39 pm »
You fucking Clanger fascist. You'll be having a go at the Moomin Infidels next. Where do I march against you?

Look at these horrible characters. We're in for a world of pain 

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #285 on: October 19, 2015, 06:07:19 pm »
They're already on the moon. ;D

Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: October 19, 2015, 08:27:25 pm »
:lmao

Rhi, what's no paseran in welsh?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: October 20, 2015, 03:29:05 am »
:lmao

Rhi, what's no paseran in welsh?

It's the same fucking thing you daft twat.  :lmao   No pasaran is Spanish. The closest Welsh translation is Rihanna Why Don't You Buitoni Pasta, but my Welsh is a bit rusty.

Fucking hell, you want to declare war on the Soup Dragon and annexe Benidorm to be an outpost of Colomendy on the same day?? Something fucking very suss in this thread, don't you reckon everyone? I'm getting out of here before you start all your fascist shite on Hong Kong Phooey. I'll be in here tomorrow and you'll have the cast of Mind Your Language shipped off to Guatanamo.  ;D

Macca resplendent!

Online redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: October 20, 2015, 05:39:31 am »
;D
Macca you mad fucka... obviously you can translate from Spanish to Welsh, that's what I meant. Have flyers with just the Spanish and Welsh, no English.

Rhi is right about them trying to claim they are there to defend the Welsh, even though most are probably in the EDL, but the language does't matter, they need to be told to fuck off in every language, no place for them on Earth ;D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 05:45:09 am by redbyrdz »

Online FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #289 on: December 1, 2015, 07:46:37 pm »
Damn! those pesky Nazis won!!....http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/time-neo-nazis-came-back-10531421

The only thing that smashed Liverpool on Saturday was the wind...and I don't mean these wet farts!!
« Last Edit: December 1, 2015, 07:48:25 pm by FlashingBlade »

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: December 2, 2015, 01:20:13 am »
Damn! those pesky Nazis won!!....http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/time-neo-nazis-came-back-10531421

The only thing that smashed Liverpool on Saturday was the wind...and I don't mean these wet farts!!

Haha what was even the point? Nobody even noticed them, they achieved absolutely fuck all

The state of some of the comments on that article though, saw the one who's linked his facebook supporting them, what a surprise he's a total loon  ;D

And these are the people who think they are the master race that need preserving, the mind boggles
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Online redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: December 2, 2015, 07:35:04 am »

That Echo article :lmao

...still would've rather put them back into the left luggage shed.... bit suspicious if these pics are really from a Saturday before Christmas. Where are all the shoppers?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: January 7, 2016, 08:59:02 pm »
Just sharing for info.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #293 on: January 7, 2016, 09:02:54 pm »
Just sharing for info.
It looks like they have a hatred of apostrophes, commas and full stops too. Quite right. They are imported from other, "foreign" languages. Keep English Grammar pure! :wanker

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #294 on: January 8, 2016, 01:37:49 pm »
Maybe they think castles are Mosques. Couple of them about if I remember.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: January 9, 2016, 12:58:03 am »
When they came to Anglesey, around 400 of us turned up, and about 30 of them (too many, like). Leanne Wood and Albert Owen made speeches. It was a great day out, despite the rain. People from all corners of society on the island were there. People ranging from me and my Polish girlfriend, to my 68yr old father, to local members of the Muslim community, to local businesses, to the Unions, to students, to NHS staff... Really great to see everyone there showing these wankers what most people think of them.

Some of them had a banner that said... "NO MORE MOSQUES"

Because one thing Anglesey is OVER-RUN with is mosques, isn't it lads? With fucking NONE.  :butt

But anyone from North Wales will find this banner absolutely brilliant:

I'm sure the people of Swansea will make sure these idiots are made fools of once again.
I remember you telling us but its still brilliant Rhi :)

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #296 on: January 9, 2016, 01:32:28 am »
When they came to Anglesey, around 400 of us turned up, and about 30 of them (too many, like). Leanne Wood and Albert Owen made speeches. It was a great day out, despite the rain. People from all corners of society on the island were there. People ranging from me and my Polish girlfriend, to my 68yr old father, to local members of the Muslim community, to local businesses, to the Unions, to students, to NHS staff... Really great to see everyone there showing these wankers what most people think of them.

Some of them had a banner that said... "NO MORE MOSQUES"

Because one thing Anglesey is OVER-RUN with is mosques, isn't it lads? With fucking NONE.  :butt

But anyone from North Wales will find this banner absolutely brilliant:

I'm sure the people of Swansea will make sure these idiots are made fools of once again.

I did, great banner, thanks for sharing.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: January 10, 2016, 09:05:10 am »
Just sharing for info.

Really hope they send them packing, shower of c*nts.

I'd love to DNA test these gobshites and show them their real heritage. My family surname can be traced back to 7th century England and in my heritage is English, Welsh, Irish, Middle Eastern and Spanish (that I know of).
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #298 on: February 26, 2016, 07:12:05 pm »
Looks like the 'North West Infantiles' are getting there communal brain cells together for a trip the freedom of expression loving Liverpool...and no doubt we will be loving to express our views to them!

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/far-right-group-north-west-10956235

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: February 26, 2016, 08:47:41 pm »
Does their democratic right involve lying to the police in Manchester who have probably already spent a fair bit of cash in preparation for this demo that is not now happening?  They should send them the fecking bill!

Wouldn't surprise me if they held it in Manchester after all and try to say it was a double red herring to send everybody to the wrong city.  ::)

Popcorn's Art

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: February 27, 2016, 03:23:46 pm »
The fuckers managed to get out the station this time. Currently being kettled outside st George's hall. Reports of bricks and fireworks getting thrown at police.

But again the proud people of liverpool out in force to counter them

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: February 27, 2016, 03:39:06 pm »
The fuckers managed to get out the station this time. Currently being kettled outside st George's hall. Reports of bricks and fireworks getting thrown at police.

But again the proud people of liverpool out in force to counter them
Who's lobbing the bricks and bangers?? The Morons or the counter-protesters?

Online redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: February 27, 2016, 04:19:09 pm »
Who's lobbing the bricks and bangers?? The Morons or the counter-protesters?

Not sure but the echo are reporting the police are struggling to keep control

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #304 on: February 27, 2016, 05:13:52 pm »
Some coverage through this:
https://twitter.com/alanweston
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: February 27, 2016, 08:29:04 pm »
Mate of mine went down said he was pelted with coins by the gobshites, along with eggs, bottles, and potatoes.   Even dug up some of the cobbles on St George's Plateau to lob.   >:(  :o

Still, he found 65p on the ground so he did pretty well out of it.  Bill Kenwright would be proud.  ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: February 27, 2016, 09:37:12 pm »
"Where's the white fascist scally loose change money, Bill?"

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: February 28, 2016, 09:57:02 am »
Some FB reports from people there:

It was fucked up honestly members of the public where throwing missiles as well as the nazi lot I saw some girl get hit and had to carry her to safety one of them hit me in the head with a paving block thing they where throwing glass bottles into the crowd missing people by inches I saw a lot of kids not part of the demo ripping up paving stones and just throwing them randomly in the air as for the police I spoke to his superior to make sure if he was ok and see if he needed water but he said the ambulance will help him he seemed ok but shook up but yea it was fucked to be honest did not expect it to turn so violent they where also throwing syringes at us all I will try find out more info for u

Honestly say most of shit thrown from the members of the public crowd was from a bunch of 10 year olds there was a little ginger lad who threw a brick at one of the nazi only to get on right back at him he then burst out in tears so I took him out it was horrendous to be honest the nazi threw flasbangs and smoke bombs into the crowd only for people to Thorpe them back I also saw some old lady throw a potato towards them it was fucking mad to be honest and I'm also rather concerned with the younger people

Sounds like the fascists started lobbing shit and people began throwing it right back at them.  The some scally kids have thought they can get away with some stuff and it's just escalated from there.  Still, it's easy enough for the Master Race to be tough when they're hiding behind ranks of police - imagine them trying that shit if it had just been them on their own??

Anger always breeds anger. Mock them, laugh at them, but don't rise to them.  :(

Popcorn's Art

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #308 on: February 28, 2016, 10:25:21 am »
Loving the potato.
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

Popcorn's Art

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: October 26, 2018, 10:05:14 am »
Looks like they are trying again on Saturday 3rd November.

Make sure they get the Liverpool welcome they deserve

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: October 26, 2018, 10:34:06 am »
Fucking Neanderthals. Fuck off back to the slime you crawled from, not welcome in our City.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: October 26, 2018, 01:54:50 pm »
Fucking Neanderthals. Fuck off back to the slime you crawled from, not welcome in our City.
I read that as "Netherlanders" and thought, "Oooh that's a bit racist......"  :-X ;D

Anyway, I hope this lot get a right thrashing.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #315 on: October 28, 2018, 12:21:50 am »
Let them do what they need to do and nobody turn up .

It's that simple. Man if people put the same amount of energy into loving themselves instead of projecting their insecurities out then something peaceful may dawn.

Youse are as bad as eachother .

Tits !
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #316 on: October 28, 2018, 09:35:17 am »
Let them do what they need to do and nobody turn up .

It's that simple. Man if people put the same amount of energy into loving themselves instead of projecting their insecurities out then something peaceful may dawn.

Youse are as bad as eachother .

Tits !

I'm not sure they'll go for a Summer of Love vibe will work for that gang of fuckwits but ignoring them is the best policy.

Any physical opposition just confirms their prejudices and gives them a reason to live.

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: October 28, 2018, 11:37:58 am »
Nothing to do with the Summer of Love but trying to levitate ST Georges Hall should be fun.

My point is trying to stop anger with anger does not work. These people are not opposites they are opposames . Opposites compliment eachother. Sun , Moon , Ying , Yang , Shiva , Shakti .

Think I'll go down with me Indian Harmonium and sing some Shanti mantras .

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #318 on: November 1, 2018, 10:27:52 pm »
My point is trying to stop anger with anger does not work.

When it comes to actual fascists, I respectfully disagree with you. I'll leave it there.

Online kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: November 1, 2018, 11:00:18 pm »
When it comes to actual fascists, I respectfully disagree with you. I'll leave it there.

So fighting actual fascists with anger justifies you being angry ?

I'll open it up .

Why are you angry ?

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi