Author Topic: Club statement, re ticket prices  (Read 6292 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Club statement, re ticket prices
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2024, 05:39:06 pm »
When did it change to "register your interest" for memeberships? Weird. I could just sign up whenever I wanted to before

If you have an existing membership you can renew for next season now.

I think register for interest is only for new memberships.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2024, 05:40:45 pm »
I know it's not the point but more cash grabs from fans, the new stand that's corporate heavy (after being sold to us as being more general admission), the membership thing. Are we still going to be the usual sell to buy in transfers, or will the new manager at least be given a competitive budget?
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2024, 05:40:54 pm »
If you have an existing membership you can renew for next season now.

I think register for interest is only for new memberships.

Ah. Mine expired in 2020 :(

I'll sign up when it becomes available, hoping to make another trip next season
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline wah00ey

• Gappy Gumbo, especially at the back.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay away from Twitter, it's no good for anyone.
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2024, 05:44:33 pm »
I'm not bothering with membership anymore.  I got no tickets in the ballots and had to pay ridiculous amounts for Exec instead.  For me, living in Devon and wanting 5 or 6 visits to Anfield a season, it's pointless.  Particularly as if you do get tickets in the ballot it's always for Burnley or Sheff Utd or Luton.
Look up "Odious" in the dictionary and Martin Samuel is the given definition.  Call me Klopphooey please.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2024, 06:49:40 pm »
I know it's not the point but more cash grabs from fans, the new stand that's corporate heavy (after being sold to us as being more general admission), the membership thing. Are we still going to be the usual sell to buy in transfers, or will the new manager at least be given a competitive budget?

Don't be so naive mate. There are football clubs to be bought. You didn't think they were going to use their own money did you?
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline eAyeAddio

• Legacy Fan
  • The last Kremlin-esque figure in The Main Stand...
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2024, 07:27:44 pm »
We are one of the cheapest in the league for a club our status ....................But hey seems like I may be in the minority.

You are mistaken, we are not one of the cheapest in the league - certainly when comparing the cost of season tickets....... You are correct when you say that you are in the minority though....
They laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.....

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2024, 07:31:45 pm »
You are mistaken, we are not one of the cheapest in the league - certainly when comparing the cost of season tickets....... You are correct when you say that you are in the minority though....

Our match revenue is 2-3 times that of Newcastle, for example, with about the same capacity (prior to the new stand opening this year).

Same with West Ham with less capacity.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2024, 07:34:50 pm »

"For a club our status"

He's not mistaken. There's probably only 2 clubs that can be compared to our status though.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #128 on: Yesterday at 09:33:20 am »
So it's about £1 per match. Less than a pack of crisps. I know what i'd forgo.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #129 on: Yesterday at 01:32:07 pm »

'2 Bundesliga teams are in Champions League semis-a look at the cost of German football Bayern Munich cheapest season ticket (standing £141) (seats £330) Bayer Leverkusen (standing £162) (seats £248) but we are told we need higher prices to compete.' - https://twitter.com/spiritofshankly/status/1780904720955015420

'Bundesliga price check 2023-24: The cost of German football':-

German football is known for its relative affordability, with inexpensive standing tickets and public transport included. But how cheap is it really?

www.dw.com/en/bundesliga-price-check-2023-24-the-cost-of-german-football/a-66547548 (article from 18th August 2023)
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #130 on: Yesterday at 01:41:48 pm »
So it's about £1 per match. Less than a pack of crisps. I know what i'd forgo.

Ha, I remember hearing the same thing in the early/mid 90's when ticket prices started creeping up - all the way through to it soon pricing out sections of fans.

On the 1st page there is some content that explains why this isn't just 'a pound' or '2%' increase - as well as the club yet again sidelining the supporters board it put in place to erm... engage with about such issues - after multiple previous empty promises of 'we'll review and improve its engagement approach in collaboration with the Supporters Board'... yet again. Maybe worth a watch or read, mate.

'Liverpool Ticket Prices & New Premier League Rules: Money Talks' - from TAW:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OHmpiEMfn4k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OHmpiEMfn4k</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/OHmpiEMfn4k

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:49:01 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576