Author Topic: FA Cup draw  (Read 57171 times)

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
Re: 4th round FA Cup Shrewsbury away
« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2020, 10:23:39 pm »
Thread title updated  :wave
Linudden.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2020, 10:57:42 pm »
To be fair Adrian, Lovren, Matip, Lallana, Shaqiri, Minamino, Origi will play so not much room for our kids.

See I would consider starting Lonergan in goal for this. Use to heavy pitches and lower league football.

Jones, Elliott, Williams, Pedro and few other youth player.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2020, 10:59:51 pm »
Hoever is an option also.

A tidy one...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #203 on: January 15, 2020, 12:02:25 am »
Haha the ‘Bristol is a brilliant city’ thread comes to an end.
Who’s ever been to (checks notes...) Shrewsbury!!?

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #204 on: January 15, 2020, 12:09:26 am »
Lol it was a bit premature. Hard luck my lovers!

I've been to Shrewsbury many times; nice place. Small and picturesque. Gay Meadow used to be one of the few grounds you could sneak into by boat - as long as the ball guy didn't catch you
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #205 on: January 15, 2020, 01:06:52 am »

I've been to Shrewsbury many times; nice place. Small and picturesque. Gay Meadow used to be one of the few grounds you could sneak into by boat - as long as the ball guy didn't catch you

No euphemisms anywhere in the above post...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #206 on: January 15, 2020, 01:14:58 am »

I thought the same when I saw the result tonight.

I thought our fans would have loved it down there. My favourite English city after Liverpool. Great place and lovely people.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Bostik Triangle

• Has left the building
  • Main Stander
Re: 4th round FA Cup Bristol City or Shrewsbury away
« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2020, 01:24:40 am »
Good chance Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliot and Neco Williams will start at least. And those 3 are the biggest talents form the youngsters right now. The 3 most ready and likely to feature in the first team moving on.

You're a good poster, I always take time to read what you've written, especially where it gives insight into German footie which I know zilch about, but not sure about the above even though the current evidence (Klopp's willingness to select them for the firsts) suggests you are right.

Until I see evidence to the contrary, Ki-Jana has a much higher ceiling than Neco, the lad's a little Rolls Royce of a footballer, but Neco is better than I'd previously thought. It's a nice 'problem' for Juergen to have in the long run.

Neco reminds a bit of Flanno in that he looks like he can cope with the physicality of top flight footie already even at a young age. Technically better and without Flanno's predilection for snapping opposition players in half with one wild swing of boots that looked like they'd been teleported from the 1970s. But still more a physical player than a technical one. Hoever looks more like a winger when he's going forward, the lad's got great feet. Depends what Klopp wants from his right back. Forget Trent, no point in even thinking about a second version of Trent, he's a one-off.

I can't quite understand why Hoever seems to have dropped out of the reckoning a little bit as he was superb pre-season. He's class. I expect it's just a lull and he'll kick on again. Only a kid still. Probably didn't help getting sent away with NL.

What I liked about Neco recently was seeing him flying in from right back to make a vital interception or block in the centre back position. Saw the danger, made up loads of ground and snuffed it out. Did it a couple of times. Very impressive. Trent also seems to have made gains in that respect recently, either cos of good analytical and coaching sessions and/or Trent is finally belatedly gathering the stamina to perform for 90 minutes over 38 games a season. During the run-in to the Real Madrid final poor old Trent looked more and more exhausted and more and more ragged game by game and looked busted with half an hour left on the clock in some of those big European games. Inexplicably hanging on against Roma when we'd had them dead and buried. Those days seem to be over though I still think we could do with giving him the odd game off here and there over the next four months.

Neco will go out next season I think. Doesn't look like playing men's footie a division or two down will cause him any difficulties at all. He may well come on a bomb for the experience where others haven't.

Curtis looks the real deal, in fact I'll invite a modicum of absolute uproar by stating I really don't see what Keita gives us that Curtis wouldn't given the same opportunities. I'm sure Curtis would score a stack more goals from the same position. He's got the power from 20 yards that Keita seems to struggle to muster from half the distance. Keita just seems way too physically feeble for my liking. No surprise he keeps breaking down. Cue uproar. It's an outrage. How very dare I. My Naby Fan Club membership has been rescinded and I'm to return my signed Keita tea towel forthwith.

Curtis's obstacle to first team is not going to be better players than him, it's going to be him. I know he's only a kid and he doesn't sound like he spent a load of time paying attention in school, bless him, but his interview after Everton was a bit cringey, it was all about him him him and how great his goal was: "People are gonna say it was a great goal" or words to that affect. Not an ounce of humility there or mention of how good his similarly aged teammates performed. I think the club have got a job on there but hopefully all good in the long run. I don't want him going anywhere near a loan. I think it'd risk messing him up. Keep him round the club, Juergen, Pepijn, role models like Milner, that's what he needs I think. Needs to develop off the field more than on it, he's just a kid. Loan in another city, nothing to do after training, bit of money in his pocket, maybe a few dickheads from whichever club take him under their wing, go out boozing etc. No ta.

We also need to sort out Curtis's best position long term. Others have said he lacks pace to play left of a front three. On the face of it I tend to agree, but maybe if the other two of the three were quick it wouldn't matter so much? Curtis and Bobby together plus AN Other, nope, probably not. Good to have threat in behind from at least 2 of the front line.

That only seems to leave one of the 8s. Although, pre-season Juergen stuck Curtis in Bobby's position for a bit, maybe only against someone like Tranmere, but the fact he played him there at all might say something. Stylistically are Curtis and Bobby miles apart? Juergen's gonna need to find his position and that aint happening if the lad's out on loan for a year or five.

There's one player who Curtis reminds me of a hell of a lot stylistically, almost caressing the ball around the pitch in apparent slow motion, mesmerising the opposition like a snake charmer would a cobra...Robert Pires. Where did he play? Wide left. Hmmm, back to that again. Who knows...

As for Elliott, similar to Curtis but opposite side of the field. Doesn't have the pace to play on the right of a three. He's impressed me most with his pass selection and vision, qualities way ahead of his age. He passes with the eye of a seasoned pro 10 years older. For me he needs to be playing midfield, yet he isn't. If Shaqiri stays in the summer - far from convinced he will - and with Minamino added to the pool of forwards, I don't see how Harvey gets a game in the next few years. I think he will go out, maybe even as early as next season, despite him only being what 17? And the chances of him coming back to LFC and forcing his way in depend on him slotting further back into midfield for me. I just can't see him making it as the right of a three up top. Not only does he not have a load of pace, he doesn't seem to have Curtis's capacity (or Harry Wilson's more pertinently) to slam one in from any sort of distance. He just doesn't look like a forward. Maybe a 10 but we don't play with a 10 and JK surely isn't going to switch from this 4-3-3 now, this is it. Every single one of the thousands of predicted switches to 4-2-3-1 "like at Dortmund" has fallen on its arse over the last 3 or 4 years and surely will continue to do so. Why piss about with a system that just wins wins wins wins wins wins...

As good as Harvey is for his age, the "for his age" and "OMG he's only SIXTEEN" stuff won't apply in a few years. His challenge is to be better then than he is now. He's got the look of a player that might plateau to me. Hopefully not. But Will Hughes came in at Derby at a similar age, we were linked, didn't make a move, neither did Chelsea, and he is now, well, Will Hughes, Watford midfielder. Jack Wilshere played like a 27-year old when he was 17 and I was thinking shit, fucking Arsenal and Wenger and their academy, this kid will be running their midfield for the next 15 years. But now it's Jack Who? Injuries of course, but I'm not sure he'd have massively pushed on from his ability at 17 anyway.

So not sure about Harvey, how it will all pan out, could well see him be one of these players that is serially loaned out year after year, like Patrick Roberts. Risks disillusionment and then the exit door, even if he is a boyhood red. Sometimes that's worse - see Bobby Duncan for example. Hopefully the likes of Victor Matos will work it all out. You can see Klopp wants the lad to succeed, and what Juergen wants he seems to get these days, he really is the man with the Midas touch.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2020, 01:41:53 am »

I've been to Shrewsbury too, thought it was very similar to Chester, architecture ranging from Tudor era to modern, the town centre is on a peninsular circum navigated by the course of the river severn
#Sausages

Offline penga

• What you get if you cross Pingu with Jenga.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2020, 01:51:39 am »
^Disagree with Neco vs Ki Jana for the RB position. Neco looks more like a natural winger, has great and aggressive dribbling skills. Ki Jana is class and calm on the ball like Gomez.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #210 on: January 15, 2020, 01:59:54 am »
Shrewsbury Town's own site have a guide for away fans
https://www.shrewsburytown.com/club/fans/away-fans/
#Sausages

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #211 on: January 15, 2020, 07:06:09 am »

How do you sneak into a football ground by boat?
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #212 on: January 15, 2020, 07:19:15 am »
How do you sneak into a football ground by boat?
When the ground is right next to the river and not all that secure...

...and you've got pockets big enough to hide yer boat
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: January 15, 2020, 07:27:44 am »
Looking at the pitch, pick the rugby lads
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: January 15, 2020, 08:01:01 am »
Shrewsbury Town's own site have a guide for away fans
https://www.shrewsburytown.com/club/fans/away-fans/

V comprehensive too

Fair play to them

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #215 on: January 15, 2020, 08:10:06 am »

:D Am a bit gutted for that reason, don’t know why, it’s not like I could have gone. In theory an easier draw although Bristol City were in a bad patch so I think would have been straight forward. Could this get awkward, especially if we don’t have the usual goal threat, wet pitch etc? Either that or we’ll stroll through.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: January 15, 2020, 08:30:07 am »
I've been to Shrewsbury too, thought it was very similar to Chester, architecture ranging from Tudor era to modern, the town centre is on a peninsular circum navigated by the course of the river severn
V good comparison. Think Chester, with a Brother Cadfael set in the middle of a roundabout.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #217 on: January 15, 2020, 08:56:08 am »
Will we travel on the day or the day before? Given i'd expect most (or all) of those who start at Wolves to be left out the squad would they all just get the weekend off, or still train at Melwood on the Saturday. In which case would Klopp and Pep be in Shrewsbury or Melwood on the Saturday?

If the pitch is bad it's a nuisance as this game is ideal to give a start to players coming back form injury. Would we risk Fabinho or Matip for example?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 08:59:53 am by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
Re: 4th round FA Cup Bristol City or Shrewsbury away
« Reply #218 on: January 15, 2020, 09:38:08 am »
Curtis looks the real deal, in fact I'll invite a modicum of absolute uproar by stating I really don't see what Keita gives us that Curtis wouldn't given the same opportunities. I'm sure Curtis would score a stack more goals from the same position. He's got the power from 20 yards that Keita seems to struggle to muster from half the distance. Keita just seems way too physically feeble for my liking. No surprise he keeps breaking down. Cue uproar. It's an outrage. How very dare I. My Naby Fan Club membership has been rescinded and I'm to return my signed Keita tea towel forthwith.

This town ain't big enough for both of us, punk.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: January 15, 2020, 10:43:02 am »
Will we travel on the day or the day before? Given i'd expect most (or all) of those who start at Wolves to be left out the squad would they all just get the weekend off, or still train at Melwood on the Saturday. In which case would Klopp and Pep be in Shrewsbury or Melwood on the Saturday?

If the pitch is bad it's a nuisance as this game is ideal to give a start to players coming back form injury. Would we risk Fabinho or Matip for example?

They’ll travel the day before without a doubt. It’s not a tier 12 team we’re playing!

The pitch will be fine. It’s a modern ground and I can’t honestly remember the last time I saw a Shrewsbury game off at home (grew up there so look for their results)

Id expect the starting XI to be all change but the bench to be v strong to avoid risk of replays

Utd went there couple of years ago and strolled it

Would expect us to be comfortable but expect a battle early on as they’ll be up for it of course

Offline daveonthespionkop1900

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #220 on: January 15, 2020, 01:45:22 pm »
Just been watching the match from 96 on youtube again fourth round, Fowler collymore and macateer scored and og making 4-0 win to us..hoping for same..
walk on...walk on...

Offline Lord Roger Hunt

• Elevated to the RAWK Peerage. Furious Legend In His Own Lunchtime.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Humans were harmed in the making of this picture
« Reply #221 on: January 15, 2020, 02:03:00 pm »
Although born in Speke, I now live in Shrewsbury. The excitement of the 'European and World Champions' Liverpool visiting is huge, as is the demand for tickets.

I would suggest those lucky enough to have tickets and travelling from Liverpool, come through the new Tunnel onto the M53, leaving on the A483 to travel to Shrewsbury via Wrexham e.g. not the A41 to Whitchurch, which is a nightmare at times.   

Although a little further in mileage, the A483 is is mostly dual carriageway, apart from a few miles around Oswestry.

After Oswestry, the road opens up to a dual-carriageway again, the Shrewsbury A5 by-pass, towards Telford and the M54.

The ground is on the bypass side of Shrewsbury, so stay on it and ignore any attempt by your Sat Nav to take you though the town - you might never escape the one way system!

So, stay on the A5 bypass, over a number of roundabouts, until you see a left turn to A5112 'Shrewsbury' - take that, park around there, are you're within walking distance to the ground.

Alternatively, if coming down on the train from Lime Street, to Crewe then the 'Hogwarts' train to Shrewsbury - it's a bit of a walk to the ground, so I suspect that they'll have buses laid on (not sure though).

Lots of great real ale pubs around Shrewsbury - would recommend the Nags Head, Wyle Cop; The Admiral Benbow; the Peacock (has all the footie channels and the landlord is a true red); the Three Fishes, Fish Street amongst a few.  :thumbup

From the Country of Liverpool

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #222 on: January 15, 2020, 02:55:09 pm »
Thanks for all that info, really helpful. Where's best to park? I read about a park and ride you can leave your car at and walk to the ground from, is that an option for all games do you know?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline StormyDog

• You know had only 4 shots on target
  • Legacy Fan
  • Give yourself the chance to be Heroes
« Reply #223 on: January 15, 2020, 03:05:02 pm »
I live next door in Telford so I go to Shrewsbury quite often
Pep Guardiola: "We knew immediately when the draw was made - Anfield, they won it five times, the fans believe - it will be hard. We were beaten by an exceptional team."

Offline rojo para la vida

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #224 on: January 15, 2020, 03:27:44 pm »
Alas I can never return to Shrewsbury. Along with two others who work in London, we were meant to return south the night of the parade back in June but drank too much so only managed to get to my place in North Wales and ended up celebrating another day and night. We started out again the following day at lunchtime and made it as far as Shrewsbury, where we had a couple of beers at lunchtime but we lost the key of the car and ended up staying in a hotel, as none of were going to be fit to drive.

We basically disgraced ourselves that night and there are too many establishments in that town where I don't think we'll be welcome, even with a deserved apology, so in the unlikely event that I could get a ticket for this one I'd swerve. It took three nights to get down south and nearly cost three relationships but as I said to my mate's missus, 'how often do you win the European Cup?' Twice in two years would be good but if I'm still working in London, it'll be the train next time.

It's a nice town and not too far from Merseyside, so a decent draw. Hopefully the same team as the third round, those U23 lads looked like they were on fire the other night against Southampton. Dare I say that Jones is starting to look a bit too good for them.

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: January 15, 2020, 03:29:35 pm »
https://twitter.com/clemente_carl/status/1214275388630847488

A reminder of the last time we played Shrewsbury. February '96

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #226 on: January 15, 2020, 03:37:36 pm »
Happy for this as I was talking to a Shrewsbury fan of 45 years in the local just before Christmas - in fact it was the final of the World Club Champs; seemed a real nice guy

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: January 15, 2020, 04:11:45 pm »
https://twitter.com/clemente_carl/status/1214275388630847488

A reminder of the last time we played Shrewsbury. February '96

I love the appreciation the defender shows Macca at the end

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: January 15, 2020, 07:21:43 pm »
Thanks for all that info, really helpful. Where's best to park? I read about a park and ride you can leave your car at and walk to the ground from, is that an option for all games do you know?

There’s an out of town shopping centre site that houses the park and ride too

The shops normally a no no but given 5pm Sunday kick off it might be ok

It’s a mile from the ground. Have a look on the map. Search pets at home And you’ll see it. Hereford road I think it is. The park and ride is called meole brace park and ride

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #229 on: January 15, 2020, 07:37:46 pm »
I love the appreciation the defender shows Macca at the end

Easy to forget how good Macca was back in the day, that 95-97 team had the talent, but not the mentality to grind out games like the current team do, perfect example is that 4-3 against Newcastle 95/96, then lose the next match 1-0 at Coventry
#Sausages

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #230 on: January 15, 2020, 07:38:04 pm »

It’s a mile from the ground. Have a look on the map. Search pets at home And you’ll see it. Hereford road I think it is. The park and ride is called meole brace park and ride

Thanks!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #231 on: January 15, 2020, 07:52:47 pm »
snip

Thanks for posting that. Was interesting reading.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #232 on: January 15, 2020, 07:54:19 pm »
When the ground is right next to the river and not all that secure...

...and you've got pockets big enough to hide yer boat

Am I pleased to see you, or did I just put a canoe in my pocket?
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #233 on: January 15, 2020, 08:10:00 pm »

Looking at the Shrewsbury site the P&R car park is available to use for matches but £5 though

Meole Brace Park and Ride - SY3 9NB
Walk to stadium approx 10-15 minutes.

With the loss of matchday parking at Percy Throwers since last season, the club have been looking for an alternative for matchday parking.  We have been working closely with Shropshire Council to provide an alternative to Percy Throwers and therefore for Saturday's game, Meole Brace will be available for both sets of supporters to park for this match.

Vehicles can be parked for £5 per car for matchday parking at Meole Brace P&R, which is a short 10-15 minute walk to the Montgomery Waters Meadow.

The club will be providing stewards for the Meole Brace P&R to allow supporters to park in a safe and secure environment as per the previous arrangement at Percy Throwers..

The postcode for Meole Brace P&R is SY3 9NB.

Payment will be by cash only.
https://www.shrewsburytown.com/tickets/parking/
https://www.shrewsburytown.com/siteassets/documents/where-to-park/wheretopark2019_a5.pdf

Quite a few other places suggested on the site too, although i'm not sure about the retail park, most stores close 4pm Sundays, even then i still don't think you'll be allowed to park there
#Sausages

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: January 15, 2020, 08:15:44 pm »
It’s as good as anywhere the park and ride I’d say

Be only that traffic pulling out

Left at the island on main road and then right At next you’ll be on the dual carriage way heading back towards oswestry and M56 ultimately

Should be nice and quick from there so would say fiver worth it on this occasion if not risking the shops side
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 08:18:46 pm by dudleyred »

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2020, 08:54:59 pm »
It’s as good as anywhere the park and ride I’d say

Be only that traffic pulling out

Left at the island on main road and then right At next you’ll be on the dual carriage way heading back towards oswestry and M56 ultimately

Should be nice and quick from there so would say fiver worth it on this occasion if not risking the shops side

Plus there no buses on Sundays from the P&R, so matchday parking wouldn't be affecting other users that use the P&R, get there early though, that's likely to be popular.
#Sausages

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #236 on: January 15, 2020, 09:08:32 pm »
Will we play the U11s for this game?
#JFT97

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: January 15, 2020, 09:13:07 pm »
Will we play the U11s for this game?

Haha be a much stronger squad than v Everton I’d think  due to returning players

Offline Paul1611

• Kopite
« Reply #238 on: January 15, 2020, 10:58:19 pm »
Adrian, Neco, Lovren, Matip, LB, fab, Lallana, Jones, Elliott, Minamino, Origi Would be my early guess.  Lb is a question mark.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: January 15, 2020, 11:31:28 pm »
Adrian, Neco, Lovren, Matip, LB, fab, Lallana, Jones, Elliott, Minamino, Origi Would be my early guess.  Lb is a question mark.

Larouci
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.