Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2095651 times)

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #18200 on: July 23, 2021, 07:58:48 pm »
Wouldnt surprise me, read the sales notice... everything is singular 'ticket sale' - not 'sales'

My heads gonna get bitten off for saying it but that’s actually a good thing for the majority who are in the dog fight on less than 13. IF we get through the ballot and then IF we get a good queue time in the queue sale and we might have a chance getting some decent seats IF the sale is one singular ‘ticket sale’

All IFs from this club ticket office…where’s the clarity!!!!? They’re making it up as they go along

Otherwise, members on 13+ effectively are in a better position than STHs. Not only would they be guaranteed the 19 but they can get priority to sit in the best specs. This is a good compromise for us third class peasants

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18201 on: July 23, 2021, 07:59:41 pm »
13+ will have their own sale. Calm the F down everyone.

That’s just wrong. Yes, they should be guaranteed (I guess) but not have first pick of seats

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18202 on: July 23, 2021, 08:00:56 pm »
That’s just wrong. Yes, they should be guaranteed (I guess) but not have first pick of seats

Why?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18203 on: July 23, 2021, 08:03:34 pm »
Why?

I don’t get why they should? They’ve gone to 13 games from one of the last two seasons..big deal. For at least the last 10 seasons I’ve been to 7-15 games. Didn’t hit the 13 the last two but I’m happy just going to a couple a season.

Why should we on less than 13 have to not only struggle to get a seat but then have to pay probably for a more expensive one or one that is restricted

That’s the whole reason why I’ll just go in the ballot for the cat A games otherwise I’d try for them all and see what happens

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #18204 on: July 23, 2021, 08:09:30 pm »
I don’t get why they should? They’ve gone to 13 games from one of the last two seasons..big deal. For at least the last 10 seasons I’ve been to 7-15 games. Didn’t hit the 13 the last two but I’m happy just going to a couple a season.

Why should we on less than 13 have to not only struggle to get a seat but then have to pay probably for a more expensive one or one that is restricted

That’s the whole reason why I’ll just go in the ballot for the cat A games otherwise I’d try for them all and see what happens

Because in the ballot you'll maybe get a couple of games, we pay for 19 and already pay a lot more for 19 seats than a ST on 19 seats.

When you get your ST you get to at least choose a stand the first time round

Those on 13 should get priority choice on the 10k members seats before those ballot entrants
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 08:11:05 pm by 30fiver »

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18205 on: July 23, 2021, 08:12:00 pm »

Of course they should. They always have had.

You cant have someone on 0 credits who’s just won a ballot having first pick over someone on 19

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #18206 on: July 23, 2021, 08:12:32 pm »
Lmao emailed them to ask if non ST holders can use the membership card you can get if your phone don't do NFC

A week later, this. Emailed me back

Thanks for asking. We are very busy and will reply when we can.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18207 on: July 23, 2021, 08:14:05 pm »

So you want to go to a "couple a season" and have equality with those who go every week - who started to scratch a round for singles figure tickets then built it up over the seasons  taking time off work to attend the bulk sales  to keep their credits up

It takes dedication and money to get there why should I be at the same level as someone who doesnt put that dedication in

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18208 on: July 23, 2021, 08:25:21 pm »
Of course they should. They always have had.

You cant have someone on 0 credits who’s just won a ballot having first pick over someone on 19

They always have? What for like the last handful of seasons. It was a stupid idea. Not quite on a par though with the priority rights holders 

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18209 on: July 23, 2021, 08:29:07 pm »
Listen, I can take getting my head bitten off as I was expecting it from some of you  ;D

All I’m saying is you might as well give those people with 13+ a season ticket now coz that’s what it effectively is.

You don’t even need to go to the 19 so you’re in a better position than a STH who doesn’t want to give up their seat but may be struggling for cash!!

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18210 on: July 23, 2021, 08:34:39 pm »
Listen, I can take getting my head bitten off as I was expecting it from some of you  ;D

All I’m saying is you might as well give those people with 13+ a season ticket now coz that’s what it effectively is.
Thats not all you were saying though - you want someone on 0 credits to have parity with those who make sacrifices  to go every week

btw ST holders dont have to navigate the bulk sales so thats not correct either

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18211 on: July 23, 2021, 08:34:52 pm »
Yeah, a membership on 19 is basically a season ticket in all but name (but without the priority sales for aways and others), no disputing that.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #18212 on: July 23, 2021, 08:35:03 pm »

You don’t even need to go to the 19 so you’re in a better position than a STH who doesn’t want to give up their seat but may be struggling for cash!!
That's been the case for ages though. You get to 13 and you're in the clear.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18213 on: July 23, 2021, 08:35:29 pm »
Thats not all you were saying though - you want someone on 0 credits to have parity with those who make sacrifices  to go every week

And we pay more

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18214 on: July 23, 2021, 08:37:19 pm »
And we pay more

we dont get in the ballot for finals eitherf

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18215 on: July 23, 2021, 08:40:16 pm »

Not to have complete parity. Those on 13 are guaranteed but they pick the seats the same time as those successful in the ballots. Surely that’s fair? 

Fair enough, those on 13 SHOULD get the tickets but they SHOULDNT be having first pick…that’s just greedy haha
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 08:41:59 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18216 on: July 23, 2021, 08:40:54 pm »
I reckon they should monitor you and if you don't sing for us for at least 40% of every game you are banned from Anfield  ;)

Anyway. Went for years, life happened, couldn't go, not negotiable (trotted out what happened enough times I reckoned.) All my credits gone, been to long. Fair dos, not arsed, just want a fair shot

"Fair" means different things to different people. So does dedication.

I tell you what though. I hope there's no bellends slagging the team. People who moan. People who won't sing.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18217 on: July 23, 2021, 08:42:06 pm »
Lmao emailed them to ask if non ST holders can use the membership card you can get if your phone don't do NFC

A week later, this. Emailed me back

Thanks for asking. We are very busy and will reply when we can.

The answer is no, you can apply for a photo ID card same as everyone else

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18218 on: July 23, 2021, 08:42:58 pm »
The answer is no, you can apply for a photo ID card same as everyone else

That's what I asked. (The photo ID card being the card you get.)

And I have. Same as everyone else.

Testy thread  ;D

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18219 on: July 23, 2021, 08:43:15 pm »
Not to have complete parity. Those on 13 are guaranteed but they pick the seats the same time as those successful in the ballots. Surely that’s fair?

not in the slightest is it fair, they should earn their stripes

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18220 on: July 23, 2021, 08:43:50 pm »

An ST holder can sell back every league game and still get guaranteed every match the following year, what a load of pish

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18221 on: July 23, 2021, 08:45:23 pm »
I reckon they should monitor you and if you don't sing for us for at least 40% of every game you are banned from Anfield  ;)

Anyway. Went for years, life happened, couldn't go, not negotiable (trotted out what happened enough times I reckoned.) All my credits gone, been to long. Fair dos, not arsed, just want a fair shot

I tell you what though. I hope there's no bellends slagging the team. People who moan. People who won't sing.

The non singing moaning bellends come from all types of fans though -

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18222 on: July 23, 2021, 08:46:02 pm »
That's what I asked. (The photo ID card being the card you get.)

And I have. Same as everyone else.

Testy thread  ;D

The form is there for you to fill in online already if that's what you're wanting and the reason for it?? get filling it in la!! :D

Will take a couple weeks to process the card and they'll get in touch once it is ready for you

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18223 on: July 23, 2021, 08:49:17 pm »

Completely agree with this. People have different ways of judging fairness.

I have kids now, I can’t justify going to all the games even though I’d like to. Cat A games and all the cups and I’ll be very happy

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18224 on: July 23, 2021, 08:50:48 pm »
there's 10k tickets, only 7k ish on 13+ so everyones entering a ballot for the remaining tickets that they know they will have once the registration period for 13+ is over...

But you could have a member on 13+ that decides not going to go to a few of the games because money is tight when the sale comes around and then you don't sell all the tickets because you have worked out based on interest to attend a game and not tickets sold.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18225 on: July 23, 2021, 08:52:23 pm »

I have kids now, I can’t justify going to all the games even though I’d like to. Cat A games and all the cups and I’ll be very happy

So you just want to go to the big games but also buy in the same as someone that goes to all the game... :o

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18226 on: July 23, 2021, 08:52:51 pm »

I took a vow of celibacy to avoid this - dedication you see  ;)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18227 on: July 23, 2021, 08:57:29 pm »
So you just want to go to the big games but also buy in the same as someone that goes to all the game... :o

I'm just baffled by the logic.

If you go every now and then, then you buy in the sale with other people who go now and then

If you go every game, then you buy in the sale with other people who go every game

Simple

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18228 on: July 23, 2021, 08:59:30 pm »
The non singing moaning bellends come from all types of fans though -

LEGACY FANS ONLY IN THE MAIN STAND. The stewards should go round asking.   ;)

The form is there for you to fill in online already if that's what you're wanting and the reason for it?? get filling it in la!! :D

Will take a couple weeks to process the card and they'll get in touch once it is ready for you

Cheers, this one is what I'm prattling on about

Stadium Access Photo Card
https://liverpoolfc.wufoo.com/forms/stadium-access-photo-card/

Seems to be only ST holders only at this point (you get a message after filling it in saying as much). But I've done that. (If I'm jumping the queue fairy nuff)

Done the balloting as well. Think I'm in that stage most of us should be in... cooolin ma jets!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18229 on: July 23, 2021, 09:03:01 pm »

Cheers, this one is what I'm prattling on about

Stadium Access Photo Card
https://liverpoolfc.wufoo.com/forms/stadium-access-photo-card/

Seems to be only ST holders only at this point (you get a message after filling it in saying as much). But I've done that. (If I'm jumping the queue fairy nuff)

Done the balloting as well. Think I'm in that stage most of us should be in... cooolin ma jets!

Wait till Monday.

That's when Members can download the NFC pass and will also be when they can apply for this card

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18230 on: July 23, 2021, 09:04:31 pm »

two of the seats by me in the MS  Seem to be for overseas fans only -they just seem to stare into space a lot, looking lost

also surrounded by auld arse scousers who talk to their mates and moan life fuck - then get off early - dunno whats worse

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18231 on: July 23, 2021, 09:15:20 pm »

I honestly don’t know what I’m gonna go for yet. Usually I’d go in the member sales and if i ended up having to go for restricted views, seats in the gods or a stand I don’t wanna sit in, I’d wait until the late availability for another stab and the old refresh for ticket drops. The cat A games realistically are the only games that I’m happy to sit anywhere. usually as it’s a better atmosphere so you get value for your money ha
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 09:18:04 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18232 on: July 23, 2021, 09:20:04 pm »
Wait till Monday.

That's when Members can download the NFC pass and will also be when they can apply for this card

Ta. Wee bit of clarity works wonders. Nice one!

two of the seats by me in the MS  Seem to be for overseas fans only -they just seem to stare into space a lot, looking lost

also surrounded by auld arse scousers who talk to their mates and moan life fuck - then get off early - dunno whats worse

;D They'll be back

As long as there's still clueless fans buying half and half scarves for the joyous fixture that is Liverpool v Chelsea

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18233 on: July 23, 2021, 09:23:25 pm »
Ta. Wee bit of clarity works wonders. Nice one!

;D They'll be back

As long as there's still clueless fans buying half and half scarves for the joyous fixture that is Liverpool v Chelsea

what c*nt makes those things

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #18234 on: July 23, 2021, 09:25:03 pm »
Sorry if this has been mentioned.

My mate wants to take his lad to one of the friendlies. His lad is 7.

If the Dads a member but son isn’t, does he have to wait until general sale? He’s just created his son a supporter  ID but it isn’t working.

Any help be appreciated. TIA
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18235 on: July 23, 2021, 09:28:59 pm »
Yes, will need to wait for general sale

Only members can be assigned a ticket in the members sale.

Or buy him a junior membership

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #18236 on: July 23, 2021, 09:33:36 pm »
Has anyone had the following issue?

Logged into my account and registered myself, missus and brother. We're 13+ club.

Then I log back in, to register one of the lads (because he's a complete technophobe!) for 5-6 games. I cannot seem to register him, though, as the only only options available to me are "13+ games registration" games. He's only got 6 credits from previous seasons.

He is on my f+f, as I usually get his tickets, because he is usually stuck on a roof somewhere (working!) at 8.15am.   
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #18237 on: July 23, 2021, 09:43:40 pm »
Has anyone had the following issue?

Logged into my account and registered myself, missus and brother. We're 13+ club.

Then I log back in, to register one of the lads (because he's a complete technophobe!) for 5-6 games. I cannot seem to register him, though, as the only only options available to me are "13+ games registration" games. He's only got 6 credits from previous seasons.

He is on my f+f, as I usually get his tickets, because he is usually stuck on a roof somewhere (working!) at 8.15am.

You need to login on his account, as you will only be shown registrations applicable to you on your account.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18238 on: July 23, 2021, 09:44:09 pm »
Actually like the new process of a ballot. Rather get a simple email saying I have 'won' access to buy a ticket than the pathetic shite free for all of past years. Had no luck over the last couple years, a bit soul destroying everytime logging on to be told xxx estimated time wait.

Since Klopp has took over, it's got ridiculous hard to get a ticket in ye own name, funniley enough thats the same time in my life I have a stable wage where I can afford tickets. I live 10 minutes walk from the stadium, but to get my live footballing fix, i go and watch Tranmere over the water.  ;D just hope I have better luck here, well, good luck to all.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #18239 on: July 23, 2021, 09:45:39 pm »
what c*nt makes those things

The one who walks away at the end of a game with his pockets over flowing of £10 notes!