Author Topic: Euro away without credits  (Read 102240 times)

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
Re: Euro away without credits
« Reply #480 on: June 13, 2019, 02:35:01 pm »
Says the guy with a couple loaded fan cards

Yep - I’ve been going for years so know what I’m taking about.

Everyone is ahead of me on this. My point is could you imagine people selling fully loaded home cards every season, then again it probably happens so who cares. Not like a Euro away card wouldn’t be worth couple thousand

What’s the difference between that and them selling on every game? Except for the fact that it’ll mean people can go on their own credits in the future?
Long live the King

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #481 on: June 13, 2019, 02:38:51 pm »
Yep - I’ve been going for years so know what I’m taking about.

What’s the difference between that and them selling on every game? Except for the fact that it’ll mean people can go on their own credits in the future?
There isn’t really they are both wrong in my view but the system encourages it so I understand

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #482 on: June 13, 2019, 02:42:17 pm »
There isn’t really they are both wrong in my view but the system encourages it so I understand

So scrap the system where you can pass on tickets for one where you can’t. But make sure there’s a way for credits to be transferred to those who’ve been using other people’s cards for years.
Long live the King

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: June 13, 2019, 06:41:48 pm »
The sooner collection goes to 100% and the person collecting and attending gets the creidt rather than the buyer the better

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #484 on: August 15, 2019, 09:46:45 am »
Anyone kept track of what each game from the past 2 years eventually sold out on?

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #485 on: August 19, 2019, 03:50:13 pm »
anyone think if we get a small allocation the club will use maribor and not just red star and psg ?
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #486 on: August 19, 2019, 04:58:03 pm »
anyone think if we get a small allocation the club will use maribor and not just red star and psg ?

If its less than 2000 they need to use Moscow and Maribor, but you never know with our TO  :-\

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #487 on: August 28, 2019, 10:56:31 am »
If its less than 2000 they need to use Moscow and Maribor, but you never know with our TO  :-\

ta, only fair using russia, maribor and maybe sion if we get a small allocation - YNWA

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #488 on: August 29, 2019, 06:00:46 pm »
Napoli - 55,000
Salzburg - 31,000
Genk - 21,500

Predictions for the credits, lads?

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #489 on: August 29, 2019, 06:03:21 pm »
Even with all credits for last season you're gonna struggle f9r the 2 except naloli

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #490 on: August 29, 2019, 06:11:30 pm »
Even with all credits for last season you're gonna struggle f9r the 2 except naloli

Anyone on 5 should be guaranteed.. should get around 1000 & 1500 tickets?

Edit, my bad just realised we didn’t play Moscow and Maribor last the season but the one before that  ::)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 06:49:07 pm by kalle-anka »

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #491 on: August 29, 2019, 06:28:02 pm »
hope you're right I've got.them all but worried about it

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: August 29, 2019, 06:33:42 pm »
forza the begging-for-euro-away-spares reds  :)
YNWA.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: August 29, 2019, 06:35:12 pm »
hope you're right I've got.them all but worried about it

No chance unless you've got Maribor or Moscow from 17-18. 2000 have got 6 from last season

Salzburg be lucky to get 1500
Genk be lucky to get 1000

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: August 29, 2019, 06:37:30 pm »
No chance unless you've got Maribor or Moscow from 17-18. 2000 have got 6 from last season

Salzburg be lucky to get 1500
Genk be lucky to get 1000
yep thats what im expecting just a pain in the arse that you know people with same credits who aint left the country unless its a final and got a better chance of you for a ticket

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: August 29, 2019, 06:37:46 pm »
yep thats what im expecting just a pain in the arse that you know people with credits who aint left the country unless its a final and got a better chance of you for a ticket

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #496 on: August 29, 2019, 06:44:34 pm »
yep thats what im expecting just a pain in the arse that you know people with same credits who aint left the country unless its a final and got a better chance of you for a ticket

Think the club will move to increase the numbers having to collect, but until they remove the ability to transfer your ticket to someone else and still keep your credit it'll never improve

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: August 29, 2019, 06:45:44 pm »
Think the club will move to increase the numbers having to collect, but until they remove the ability to transfer your ticket to someone else and still keep your credit it'll never improve
collection % will go up but for this season the shop will be closed. You’re right on the transfer bit too, it will be a gradual process that’ll take couple seasons

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #498 on: August 29, 2019, 06:47:00 pm »
yep sooner thats removed the better, or at least start removing it gradually be person who collects and attends actually gets the credit rather than the buyer.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #499 on: August 29, 2019, 06:47:25 pm »

Our smallest allocation in Europe last season was 2000 for PSG & Red Star so I doubt that.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #500 on: August 29, 2019, 06:50:35 pm »
Our smallest allocation in Europe last season was 2000 for PSG & Red Star so I doubt that.

Yeah I realised my mistake, mixed up the seasons.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #501 on: August 29, 2019, 06:58:47 pm »
That's the away end in Genk. That's the thick end of 2000 surely?

https://twitter.com/search?q=brondby%20genk&src=typed_query

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: August 29, 2019, 07:16:42 pm »

Offline GDGLEWIS

• Main Stander
« Reply #503 on: August 29, 2019, 08:46:15 pm »
Given the small Allocation of these grounds and Napoli 1200 people just bought for credits last year and didnt use tickets, i can see it being a full collection for all games in this group.

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: August 29, 2019, 08:47:23 pm »
Given the small Allocation of these grounds and Napoli 1200 people just bought for credits last year and didnt use tickets, i can see it being a full collection for all games in this group.
if only but can't see it happening in naples

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: August 29, 2019, 09:44:02 pm »
if only but can't see it happening in naples

Given were everybody had to meet last season in that car park, hundreds of police, it would've been very easy to to a collection there last season, and if they do that this year they could do it

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #506 on: August 29, 2019, 10:12:02 pm »
Given were everybody had to meet last season in that car park, hundreds of police, it would've been very easy to to a collection there last season, and if they do that this year they could do it
I'd be all for it and the on use Naples as cred8t for rest of the group games

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #507 on: August 29, 2019, 11:46:23 pm »

I see this banded around a lot in these threads but is there any proof of this? I know we had a lot of empty seats in Napoli last year, but after what happened to Sean Cox, can you really blame people for buying a ticket and then not travelling because of safety issues, knowing that if they don't buy, they will be kicked off the ladder when they have been going regularly for years prior to this game? This was a one off incident and I think as a whole, we have a pretty core away following who go to a hell of a lot of games.

I'm not advocating credit hunting btw, but there's a lot of over exaggeration when it comes to the subject. Collection only isn't the answer in my opinion and is actually a massive pain in the arse for someone like me. I have never done a Euro away for more than 2 days due to work committments (arrive on the day, fly back the next day). I remember the Udinese away in 2012 having an absolute nightmare getting there and we arrived in Udine 45 mins before the game - got the bus to the ground from the station and arrived at the stadium 20 mins before kick off! How would I collect? Do I need to change my travel plans and pay more on travel/hotel or stay more nights so I can collect a ticket to prove im there?

The grass isnt always greener. There'll always be people who miss out when demand outweighs supply and there'll always be people coming up with a way that will make it better for them personally. On a whole though, I think we have a system that works for the majority and works well.

I cant get on the PL away ladder as it works the same way. It is what it is. I had a chance to buy Norwich away when Hodgson was here and I didn't. That was my mistake and now I'm off the ladder. I think that if people are really honest, they will have had a chance to buy a Euro away in the past 3 years at some point to get on the ladder and they didn't take it and now they are feeling aggrieved that they are not getting another chance. And if you've never had a chance because you've only just wanted to start going the aways?? Well, there are people who have been travelling around Europe for decades, so if they miss the odd one and get the credit to your loss, so be it.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 11:51:27 pm by Always_A_Red »
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: August 29, 2019, 11:56:35 pm »
I see this banded around a lot in these threads but is there any proof of this? I know we had a lot of empty seats in Napoli last year,
1000/2500 seats in Napoli, not including those people who passed on tickets to mates to keep on the ladder, enough evidence for me. In reality it’s the clubs fault that the system can be abused so easily I don’t blame people at all. Club should be doing everything to fix it though

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: August 30, 2019, 07:45:07 am »
1000/2500 seats in Napoli, not including those people who passed on tickets to mates to keep on the ladder, enough evidence for me. In reality it’s the clubs fault that the system can be abused so easily I don’t blame people at all. Club should be doing everything to fix it though

We sat near the Merseyside police reps at Naples last year and they confirmed to us that there were 1400 in attendance, but obviously 2650 got credits. If the system allows it people will do it.

Given the short time scale and the known dangers.  I'd say there's zero chance of any collection for Napoli. They'll probably do 100% for Genk as only 1000ish will get a ticket

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #510 on: August 30, 2019, 10:24:33 am »
for Napoli it will be hand written names on tickets as well, as always in Italy by law !

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #511 on: August 30, 2019, 10:25:34 am »

Did you miss this part of my post?

I know we had a lot of empty seats in Napoli last year, but after what happened to Sean Cox, can you really blame people for buying a ticket and then not travelling because of safety issues, knowing that if they don't buy, they will be kicked off the ladder when they have been going regularly for years prior to this game? This was a one off incident and I think as a whole, we have a pretty core away following who go to a hell of a lot of games.

It was always going to happen due to the circumstances surrounding the match. When has this ever happened before? Since then, there's been this hysteria about people buying tickets and not going like its a regular thing. People saying its not ok to pass tickets to their mates if they cannot go. It's hypocrisy of the highest order when every match going supporter has passed a ticket to someone in the past or has received one from someone else themselves to their advantage at some point. Most people's first memory of going the game is 'my dad's mate couldn't go, so I went in his place'. The grass isn't always greener. If we had the 100% collection rule, I wouldn't have gone to my first game as it wasn't in my name and who knows if I would have had as strong a connection to the club as I do now.

I guaranteed that the people disgruntled will have turned down an opportunity to get on the ladder to a less attractive fixture such as Russia or somewhere when it's dropped to all members in the past few years due to cost, safety, timing, work, family, life etc. But now these circumstances have changed and they want to go more regularly, the process should be changed so they don't have to wait for an opportunity like everyone else has had to do over the past 30 years? There have been fixtures that have dropped to all members, many in the EL just 3 seasons ago but I didn't hear loads of people complaining then?
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #512 on: August 30, 2019, 10:34:42 am »
for Napoli it will be hand written names on tickets as well, as always in Italy by law !
i hate to go off topic but can you take a look at this mate?

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=343564.0
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #513 on: August 30, 2019, 12:55:55 pm »
i hate to go off topic but can you take a look at this mate?

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=343564.0

talked to Al on the phone and members are looking to help out with the car problem, cheers - YNWA

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #514 on: August 30, 2019, 01:04:31 pm »
talked to Al on the phone and members are looking to help out with the car problem, cheers - YNWA
sound man
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: September 2, 2019, 01:16:32 pm »
I don't see myself as a credit hunter. 
I couldn't go to Napoli last year and allocated my 2 cards to my brother in law and my nephew.  They went and yes I got the credit(s).I appreciate many seats were empty and that there were many people just getting the credits.
:lmao
cyas

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #516 on: September 2, 2019, 01:37:27 pm »

Many supporters do go to 19 league aways, but some don't and pass their ticket on.  I don't see anyone saying they should lose that credit as they haven't gone and give it to the person who has.

They do. We have whole threads on it!!
We are a team of one half.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #517 on: September 3, 2019, 07:16:24 am »
I don't see myself as a credit hunter.

I couldn't go to Napoli last year and allocated my 2 cards to my brother in law and my nephew.  They went and yes I got the credit(s).

:o  :o

Many supporters do go to 19 league aways, but some don't and pass their ticket on.  I don't see anyone saying they should lose that credit as they haven't gone and give it to the person who has.

Literally posts every day about the league away situation

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: September 3, 2019, 01:33:18 pm »
My brain isn't working, I have 7 Euro away's, which started with S.Moscow in 2017:

Barcelona
Porto
Munich
Napoli
Roma
Porto
S.Moscow

Is this likely to get me anywhere near Salzburg or where it drops me in the pecking order?
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: September 3, 2019, 01:56:57 pm »
My brain isn't working, I have 7 Euro away's, which started with S.Moscow in 2017:

Barcelona
Porto
Munich
Napoli
Roma
Porto
S.Moscow

Is this likely to get me anywhere near Salzburg or where it drops me in the pecking order?

Those with PSG + Red Star are likely to be ahead in the pecking order I'd say..even if they skipped the Moscow trip in 2017..if they went to the rest of them
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub