Author Topic: Porto (A)  (Read 94986 times)

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
Re: Porto (A)
« Reply #200 on: January 17, 2018, 04:17:01 pm »
It's a joke, it's not like it's been over 5 weeks since the draw or anything is it.

This could've been announced before Christmas, why all the cloak and dagger bollocks

People have to arrange time off work, flights etc, impossible if you don't know if you qualify or not 👎👎👎

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #201 on: January 17, 2018, 04:21:19 pm »
They could do 3,2,1 from this season especially as everybody with 1 should qualify
They won't, it will be based on the last 2 Euro away seasons.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #202 on: January 17, 2018, 04:34:12 pm »
They could do 3,2,1 from this season especially as everybody with 1 should qualify

True, that's probably the best/faires way and therefore they will most likely do something completely different  ::)

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #203 on: January 17, 2018, 04:46:13 pm »
The delay apparently is due to Porto charging too much for away fans. Liverpool officials are trying to negoatiate a lower price for us

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #204 on: January 17, 2018, 04:46:16 pm »
True, that's probably the best/faires way and therefore they will most likely do something completely different  ::)
So are you saying that it is right that someone who has only got 1 from this season and nothing from 2 seasons ago might get sorted over someone that has also got 1 from this season but has also got 3 from 2 seasons ago so 4 in total?
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #205 on: January 17, 2018, 04:47:30 pm »
Still not a good enough reason why the criteria can't be announced

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #206 on: January 17, 2018, 04:53:07 pm »
Still not a good enough reason why the criteria can't be announced
What isn't?

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #207 on: January 17, 2018, 04:59:46 pm »
Why would they care what Porto charge us as they don't think of us with there prices. Surely if this was the case the club would of already put a statement out saying they were doing this to make themselves look good.
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #208 on: January 17, 2018, 05:00:01 pm »
So are you saying that it is right that someone who has only got 1 from this season and nothing from 2 seasons ago might get sorted over someone that has also got 1 from this season but has also got 3 from 2 seasons ago so 4 in total?

Spot on lad

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #209 on: January 17, 2018, 05:12:57 pm »

Well with Sparkat being available for all members maybe it wouldn't be the fairest way this time around.
But someone that got Bordeaux from 2015 (and perhaps/probably didn't attend) shouldn't get sorted before anyone that traveled to Moscow earlier this season.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #210 on: January 17, 2018, 05:25:32 pm »
Well with Sparkat being available for all members maybe it wouldn't be the fairest way this time around.
But someone that got Bordeaux from 2015 (and perhaps/probably didn't attend) shouldn't get sorted before anyone that traveled to Moscow earlier this season.
Bordeaux would have got them United and that would have got them Dortmund, the chances are that they attending 1 of those 2, or possibly both. The point being that they've done previous Euro aways which is why they should be sorted before anyone that has decided to jump on this season.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #211 on: January 17, 2018, 06:02:00 pm »
dont think you could of got Sevilla if you had just Spartak, so would be surprised if they used just the 3 from this season, wait and see - YNWA !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #212 on: January 17, 2018, 06:12:43 pm »
dont think you could of got Sevilla if you had just Spartak, so would be surprised if they used just the 3 from this season, wait and see - YNWA !
They won't, it will from the last 2 Euro campaigns, including this one.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #213 on: January 17, 2018, 08:38:13 pm »
Bordeaux would have got them United and that would have got them Dortmund, the chances are that they attending 1 of those 2, or possibly both. The point being that they've done previous Euro aways which is why they should be sorted before anyone that has decided to jump on this season.

Yeah I know.. but that’s all down to the possibility that someone that didn’t attend Bordeaux and only attended one of united or Dortmund has still only been to one match and anyone traveling to Moscow and got the travel documents approved has attended the same amount of matches.

But still now it’s not about attended it’s about the history recorded on your account.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: January 18, 2018, 06:22:19 pm »
I've got just Spartak on my own card, waiting for the day that will actually be of any benefit.
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #215 on: January 18, 2018, 06:48:04 pm »
I've got just Spartak on my own card, waiting for the day that will actually be of any benefit.

I feel for you, with a big allocation like Real or Barca with almost 4000 tickets I’d imagine you’ll get a ticket.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 06:49:46 pm by kalle-anka »

Offline Dylan.smith

• Kemlynite
« Reply #216 on: January 18, 2018, 06:48:49 pm »

i'm in the same boat mate, think it might sort a ticket to the final, providing you've been all the homes aswell?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #217 on: January 18, 2018, 06:50:44 pm »
i'm in the same boat mate, think it might sort a ticket to the final, providing you've been all the homes aswell?

That’s positive thinking :D

Offline Dylan.smith

• Kemlynite
« Reply #218 on: January 18, 2018, 06:59:24 pm »

is that not how they worked it for the final in basel? plus the stadium in Ukraine has a bigger capacity

Offline Dylan.smith

• Kemlynite
« Reply #219 on: January 18, 2018, 07:06:26 pm »

just realised you probably mean the part about us progressing to the final is the positive part  ;D

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #220 on: January 18, 2018, 08:04:01 pm »
just realised you probably mean the part about us progressing to the final is the positive part  ;D

Yeah I was talking about us making it to the final :)

In Basel everyone with 8+ matches was guaranteed a ticket, we had 7 home matches. It will be the similar for a potential final this season as well, anyone with 7+ matches will get a ticket as we would have 6 home matches before a potential final.
The stadium in Kiev is bigger but UEFA will take more tickets for sponsors.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 12:23:33 am by kalle-anka »

Offline cheshiremike

• Anny Roader
« Reply #221 on: January 19, 2018, 09:41:42 am »
Yeah I was talking about us making it to the final :)

In Basel everyone with 8+ matches was guaranteed a ticket, we had 7 home matches. It will be the similar for a potential final this season as well, anyone with 7+ matches will get a ticket as we would have 6 home matches before a potential final.
The stadium in Kiev is bigger but UEFA will take more tickets for sponsors.

It is bigger yes but our club will make sure lot of tickets go to sponsors, cleaning lady, window cleaner, post man, thomas cook staff etc.... first before us fans so that takes a large chunk off.
The champions league final has a much bigger pull than Europa league final

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: January 19, 2018, 10:10:37 am »
It is bigger yes but our club will make sure lot of tickets go to sponsors, cleaning lady, window cleaner, post man, thomas cook staff etc.... first before us fans so that takes a large chunk off.
The champions league final has a much bigger pull than Europa league final

Although you're massively jumping the gun, and an enormous ask to make the final Kiev stadium (68k) is nigh on double the size of Basel (38k) and we got 10236 for Basel http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/219845-uefa-europa-league-final-ticket-details

So even with the greater attraction of the CL final we'd get at least 15000, so if you've one away you'd be fine, if by some miracle we make the final

Offline cheshiremike

• Anny Roader
« Reply #223 on: January 19, 2018, 10:24:49 am »
Although you're massively jumping the gun, and an enormous ask to make the final Kiev stadium (68k) is nigh on double the size of Basel (38k) and we got 10236 for Basel http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/219845-uefa-europa-league-final-ticket-details

So even with the greater attraction of the CL final we'd get at least 15000, so if you've one away you'd be fine, if by some miracle we make the final

I can see us winning it this year

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #224 on: January 19, 2018, 11:15:35 am »
I've got a couple of mates thinking of going to this who won't get tickets in our end. Tickets in their end are currently available on Viagogo for £46 - but it says you can't access the site in the UK.

I can get on the site using a VPN and setting my location as France. I get all the way through to the payment and delivery page and I can set the delivery address to my home address in the UK.

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried anything like this before or knows of any risks in using Viagogo. Are they likely to contact after a few days saying they can't deliver to the UK? Are they reputable or are they one of the sites that sells tickets they don't actually have?

Just weighing up whether its worthwhile going through with it.

Cheers.
Long live the King

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #225 on: January 19, 2018, 12:00:57 pm »
I've got a couple of mates thinking of going to this who won't get tickets in our end. Tickets in their end are currently available on Viagogo for £46 - but it says you can't access the site in the UK.

I can get on the site using a VPN and setting my location as France. I get all the way through to the payment and delivery page and I can set the delivery address to my home address in the UK.

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried anything like this before or knows of any risks in using Viagogo. Are they likely to contact after a few days saying they can't deliver to the UK? Are they reputable or are they one of the sites that sells tickets they don't actually have?

Just weighing up whether its worthwhile going through with it.

Cheers.

Never used viagogo myself, but have heard they sometimes ask for a address in the country of the event to send the tickets to week before the event.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: January 19, 2018, 03:18:48 pm »

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #227 on: January 19, 2018, 03:19:45 pm »
Hallelujah

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/287939-fc-porto-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

3 or more from last two euro campaigns
Liverpool FC have announced the following away ticket details for the Champions League fixture at FC Porto on Wednesday February 14.

The tie at the Estadio do Dragao Stadium is set for a 7.45pm GMT kick-off.

The club has received an allocation of 3,200 tickets for supporters to purchase.

The club has also received a further allocation of 200 top category seats that, in line with UEFA guidelines, will be used as part of the player’s allocation, U23 players and coaching staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

New ticket collection process

As announced here, we confirm that the club are progressing with a new ticket collection process for this fixture. *Further details can be found below.

Ticket prices

The prices for these tickets will be announced in due course. We are in discussions with UEFA to clarify the pricing structure for this game.

Sale dates

Hospitality Members

Kenny Dalglish, Stand Executive Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled Supporters

Tickets will only be available to purchase by calling the booking line on 0151 264 2500.

Qualifying wheelchair-disabled supporters should contact us to register their interest no later than 12pm on Wednesday January 24.

All other supporters

Tickets will be available online only to Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at the following European away fixtures:-

Sevilla (21.11.17), Maribor (17.10.17), Spartak Moscow (26.09.17), Villarreal (28.04.16), Borussia Dortmund (07.04.16), Manchester United (17.03.16), FC Augsburg (18.02.16), FC Sion (10.12.15), Rubin Kazan (05.11.15), Bordeaux (17.09.15).

Attendance at three or more games: from 8.15am Wednesday January 24 until 10.45am Thursday January 25.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

The following sale will then take place on a first come first served basis, subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply:

Attendance at two or more games: from 11am Thursday January 25 until 10.45am Friday January 26.

Due to the number of qualifying supporters exceeding the number of available tickets during the above sale, we do expect tickets to sell out.

However, in the event that tickets remain, the following sale will take place on a first come first served basis:

Attendance at one or more games: from 11am until 1pm Friday January 26.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction during the above sales.

Those supporters not successful are urged not to travel.

There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.

Details to be provided at time of booking

Supporters must provide the following information for each individual supporter attending. If someone else is travelling using your Season Ticket, Members Card or Fan Card, their details must be provided when making the booking.

We will not be able to make any changes to the booking once the purchase is complete.

Please have these details ready prior to making your booking:
•Forname
•Surname
•Full Address
•Country of Birth
•Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
•Passport Number or National Identity Number
•Outbound Travel Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
•Return Travel Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
•Method of travel to and from destination and stadium
•Name and address of accommodation

UK Based Supporters

When completing your booking, you must either:

1. Select the post option to have your tickets sent special delivery at a charge of £5.65 to the registered address of the person making the booking.

Tickets will be posted week commencing January 29 only if you are not selected for ticket collection in Porto.

2. Select the collect option to have your tickets held for collection at Anfield. Click here to check when tickets will be available for collection. All tickets must be collected from Anfield no later than 12pm Friday February 9.

Tickets will be available for collection only if you are not selected for ticket collection in Porto.

Non UK Based Supporters

When completing your booking, you must select the collect option.

All tickets will be held for collection and the club will contact you to provide collection details in the lead up to the game.

*New Ticket Collection Process

Following the sale, the random selection process will take place. The process for those selected supporters will be as follows:
•The club will send a notification email and SMS week commencing  January 29 to the supporter who made the booking. All supporters within this booking will be required to collect their own ticket in Porto.
•The supporter who made the booking must inform each supporter within the booking that they too will need to collect their own ticket in Porto and of the collection details (once available).
•In the lead up to the game, a further email and SMS will be sent to the supporter who made the booking, which will provide full details of the collection point.
•Following the game, any supporter who does not collect their ticket with the correct identification will have the Porto game removed from their customer record with no refund given and an email will be sent to confirm.

All supporters selected will be required to collect their own ticket in Porto, regardless of whether collection at Anfield or the special delivery option was requested at the time of booking.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #228 on: January 19, 2018, 03:20:58 pm »
The prices for these tickets will be announced in due course. We are in discussions with UEFA to clarify the pricing structure for this game

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: January 19, 2018, 03:22:06 pm »
3200!

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: January 19, 2018, 03:22:41 pm »
The prices for these tickets will be announced in due course. We are in discussions with UEFA to clarify the pricing structure for this game

Must've been the hold up and still not resolved by the sound of it mate

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #231 on: January 19, 2018, 03:35:56 pm »
Anyone any idea where our area will be in the ground? Could possibly be two tiers of pricing if we've got such a big area maybe?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline cheshiremike

• Anny Roader
« Reply #232 on: January 19, 2018, 03:47:18 pm »
Belting allocation  8)

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #233 on: January 19, 2018, 03:49:30 pm »
Can't believe the allocation !! is that with or without the corporates i wonder ?

Not arsed like coz me and my lad have 6 of the games on there, potentially good news for everyone with 2 as well. !
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #234 on: January 19, 2018, 03:49:38 pm »

The rumour is that Porto want 80 Euro, and the club are questioning the increase from their previous games, as per Seville v Mancs.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: January 19, 2018, 03:53:27 pm »
Anyone any idea where our area will be in the ground? Could possibly be two tiers of pricing if we've got such a big area maybe?
all in the upper tier s46 - s50

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • Said It's High Green mate, Via Hillsborough please
« Reply #236 on: January 19, 2018, 03:56:23 pm »

It’s in the upper tier, highlighted in grey

https://footballtripper.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/estadio-do-dragao-porto-seating-plan.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattyJohnson8

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: January 19, 2018, 04:01:32 pm »
The rumour is that Porto want 80 Euro, and the club are questioning the increase from their previous games, as per Seville v Mancs.
Didn't they release prices for home fans ages ago? And they were around 40 Euro max. If they are charging 80 Euro then we should only give them rows 33-35 of the lower Anny all the way along and charge them £70 each for a shit letterbox view. Fuckin gobshites. Mancs were quite right in their approach. Sick to death of getting ripped off at Euro aways

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: January 19, 2018, 04:04:09 pm »
So will they refund postage if your selected to collect in Porto
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: January 19, 2018, 04:05:38 pm »

Pricing might explain the delay..I guess the club could have stated this earlier mind
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub