Author Topic: Embedding  (Read 2199 times)

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Embedding
« on: July 29, 2020, 05:13:02 pm »
Not sure how possible this is but is there a way embedding could be set up on this forum for things like tweets and instagram posts etc.

For example a different forum I visit, you would post a ! before an instagram link or twitter link, and then it would be embedded when you post.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Embedding
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 07:56:00 pm »

Dead easy.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 10:52:50 pm »

Dead easy.
That is fucking terrible  :lmao :lmao :lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 01:23:56 pm »
This would be useful, especially embedding tweets, if possible.

There's a lot of useful information, football or otherwise, that is shared via tweets and it would make things easier if we could just embed a tweet/thread.
YNWA.