The Liverpool FC Forum > Hillsborough Memorial Board

Dan Gordon's Hillsborough Film

<< < (4/14) > >>

PhilScraton:
A quick note. As Harinder states, unlike the youtube version, this is the full version with a new ending. It has just been granted a 12A certificate for young people to attend!

Pheeny:

--- Quote from: Bluelagos on May  3, 2016, 11:54:32 pm --- You would need to go through a VPN with someone like Myexpatnetwork, who charge a fiver a month.   

--- End quote ---
Hotspot shield has a free version,it's full of adverts but still usable,the full version is good can't remember off hand how much it costs as I paid for a years subs ages ago...

Harinder:

--- Quote from: Belshie on May  4, 2016, 12:39:06 pm --- Hotspot shield has a free version,it's full of adverts but still usable,the full version is good can't remember off hand how much it costs as I paid for a years subs ages ago...

--- End quote ---

I'll get it up here for Monday with link for download so it can be added to archives

PhilScraton:
Belshie, that is the shortened, old version ... the full length version with a new conclusion we filmed last week is shown in cinemas in Sheffield (Showroom 6th May) Liverpool (FACT 7th May) and Belfast ( 10th May) and on BBC2 (8th May). The three public sessions will be followed by a QandA with Dan and I. Best wishes.

jason67:

--- Quote from: Harinder on May  4, 2016, 03:26:32 pm ---I'll get it up here for Monday with link for download so it can be added to archives

--- End quote ---

Nice one Harinder.

Not sure if you can answer this but not only does it have a new ending, but because of advert there's also bits missing which will be included in latest one? Bit odd that they'd miss bits out to show a few ads...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version