The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Atmosphere at Anfield

<< < (2408/3000) > >>

andy07:
Really shite yesterday. A case of a 2-0 ahead, complacency, less attractive opposition, but really needed the fans to get behind the team once we were at 2-1.  Nobody will know but if we had got going I am fairly sure we would have won the game.

liversaint:

--- Quote from: A-Bomb on October 31, 2021, 06:04:09 am ---Where did that come from? I didn't hear it...

--- End quote ---

Round 208.

ChrisLFCKOP:
Had a few around 202 who tried to start singing it but soon shut up after telling them to fuck off and sing about us.

It was shite when people starting singing it against Preston...urgh...

kesey:

--- Quote from: SouthDerryLaggo on October 30, 2021, 07:17:21 pm ---One more moan….. lads need to stop running on the fucking pitch. Get a ban after huge result if you must but not after Brighton draw at home

--- End quote ---

You've just brought up some great memories for me so nice one.

In no particular order they were ...  getting told to fuck off by Southall at the final in 1989 , the Arsenal cup reply at Villa Park which was also in think was 1989 I slipped over for that one though , my moment of glory and the toppermost of the lot was being there when we lifted up John Aldridge at the semis in 1988.

Buck Pete:
Much rather see the young lads running the stewards ragged and risking a stadium ban to get a shirt rather than the posh daytripper kid on the front row of the KDS with his “Salah, it’s my birthday and I demand your shirt”.

The kid escaping stewards who jumped the kop barrier like a grand national winner on Saturday was funny as hell :lmao

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version