The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Atmosphere at Anfield

<< < (2407/3000) > >>

Andy @ Allerton!:

--- Quote from: OzBomber on October 31, 2021, 04:55:54 am ---Agree with this. People keep saying "it's only lads wanting a shirt". One day it might not be and you're gonna have someone with a blade and it will become a Monica Seles type incident.

What message does it send to the kids who do the right thing and stay behind the fence?

--- End quote ---

Ha ha ha. Fuck offf.

Some kids just being kids and you're saying it could be a knife attack.

Get a fucking grip

SouthDerryLaggo:

--- Quote from: Andy @ Allerton on October 31, 2021, 10:23:53 am ---Ha ha ha. Fuck offf.

Some kids just being kids and you're saying it could be a knife attack.

Get a fucking grip

--- End quote ---
The lad at Preston was 18. When is a kid not a kid anymore

Andy @ Allerton!:

--- Quote from: SouthDerryLaggo on October 31, 2021, 10:33:29 am ---The lad at Preston was 18. When is a kid not a kid anymore

--- End quote ---

18 is a kid. How old are you? 12?

SouthDerryLaggo:

--- Quote from: Andy @ Allerton on October 31, 2021, 10:34:35 am ---18 is a kid. How old are you? 12?

--- End quote ---
Ok mate. I just think it’s setting a precedent where one lad runs on at Preston to get a shirt, now two lads run on at Brighton. I think at 18 you should have more sense

Andy @ Allerton!:

--- Quote from: SouthDerryLaggo on October 31, 2021, 10:37:31 am ---Ok mate. I just think it’s setting a precedent where one lad runs on at Preston to get a shirt, now two lads run on at Brighton. I think at 18 you should have more sense

--- End quote ---

Yeah imagine if they ran on the pitch and had a Sherman tank on them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version