The Liverpool FC Forum > The History Board - 1892 to 1994

Old newspaper articles...

<< < (2/5) > >>

monkeyharris:
Boss suggestion. I've got loads of special Echos from the 50's through the 80's funny enough in a box in the attic. Will scan some of it in

thechulloran:
vs Forest

no.18

WOOLTONIAN:
I've spent many hours in The Echo archives down town. Its amazing looking through old copies of The Pink reading match reports and Events in the City of the time.
All you need to do is look for a significant game or result in our history and pop in with the Date. I've got loads from the 20's and 30's.

vicgill:

--- Quote from: Zeppelin on November  4, 2012, 08:19:40 am ---I don't know if it's the kind of thing you're after, but I've got a load of old scrapbooks going back to the 60s, consisting of newspaper pictures from Liverpool games. I've recently started scanning them, cleaning them up (removing old sellotape marks etc) and noting them with date, result etc - if you are interested I can post them on here.

--- End quote ---

Please do mate, the more stuff the more educated our fans will be.

monkeyharris:
So been in the attic this morning to get out all the souvenir papers the faily kept over the years
Bloody hell how big did the Echo used to be  - struggling to fit it into my scanner. might take some into work ove rthe enxt few weeks to scan in properly but here's some for starters(well the bits that fit)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version