The Liverpool FC Forum > The History Board - 1892 to 1994

The History Board

<< < (2/4) > >>

Andy G:
Best forum on the internet!

Hinesy:

--- Quote from: monkeyharris on November 18, 2012, 10:42:19 pm ---Got something fantastic to share with you all here. Mentioned this in the arl arse thread months back but couldn't get it up as I was defeated by the size of the files after I scanned and tried to upload onto here.
Got given a cracking report of the trip to the US in early 60's by a gooner mate of mine who's relative Kurt...(second name escapes me for now) was a big shot in the early days of USA footy and helped organise the trip.
It's an amazing read
Anyone able to help if I could email it over to them in PDF form and post it up here

--- End quote ---

Did you ever get that sorted mate.

Harinder:

--- Quote from: monkeyharris on November 18, 2012, 10:42:19 pm ---Got something fantastic to share with you all here. Mentioned this in the arl arse thread months back but couldn't get it up as I was defeated by the size of the files after I scanned and tried to upload onto here.
Got given a cracking report of the trip to the US in early 60's by a gooner mate of mine who's relative Kurt...(second name escapes me for now) was a big shot in the early days of USA footy and helped organise the trip.
It's an amazing read
Anyone able to help if I could email it over to them in PDF form and post it up here

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Hinesy on February  5, 2013, 07:17:45 pm ---Did you ever get that sorted mate.

--- End quote ---

Just seen this

It should be possible to save those pdf's as jpeg's. These can then be hosted say on photobucket etc and then img links back on here to show it all

Let me know if any help needed

Harinder

Hinesy:
I think Albie's onto it mate but will get back to you if help is needed :wave

Harinder:

--- Quote from: Hinesy on February  6, 2013, 03:28:03 pm ---I think Albie's onto it mate but will get back to you if help is needed :wave

--- End quote ---

Nice one  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version