Author Topic: Samed Yesil  (Read 170990 times)

Offline Mingle

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • I believe...
Re: Samed Yesil
« Reply #1040 on: January 24, 2014, 09:51:46 am »
Considering Guissepe Rossi had back to back cruiciates and has come back to be brilliant I think Yesil has every chance of overcoming this.

good positive post...

....lets hope he's back stronger than ever!
At the end of a storm, Theres a golden sky...Believe in Brendan

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #1041 on: January 24, 2014, 10:23:41 am »
Considering Guissepe Rossi had back to back cruiciates and has come back to be brilliant I think Yesil has every chance of overcoming this.

Hasn't Rossi recently broke down during a match again?

Offline leivapool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move!
« Reply #1042 on: January 24, 2014, 10:41:26 am »

Zoltan Gera of West Brom has definitely had his ACL snap twice,  once at the same time as Lucas,  and again since then in the same knee.  He was back for West Brom against Everton the other night.......played OK too.  All the best Samed
Rossiter absolutely bossed it tonight. Really believe he'll end up playing more games this season than Lucas.

Henderson won't make it here. Sorry but he won't and won't

Offline Visigoth33

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1043 on: January 24, 2014, 10:56:52 am »
Unfortunately, Rossi is injured again and might miss the world cup.just have to wish Yesil all the best in his recovery.

Offline Severely

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #1044 on: January 24, 2014, 11:02:30 am »
God. What is it with our most promising young players and injuries? We've got Coates, Yesil and Kelly who've been out for extended periods with bad injuries.
HERE LIES JOSE MOURINHO

THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE

R.I.P.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1045 on: January 24, 2014, 11:02:36 am »
Unfortunately, Rossi is injured again and might miss the world cup.just have to wish Yesil all the best in his recovery.
Hope so cos I need to get this going on the kop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVIJKKxE1_U
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline leivapool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move!
« Reply #1046 on: January 24, 2014, 11:10:44 am »
God. What is it with our most promising young players and injuries? We've got Coates, Yesil and Kelly who've been out for extended periods with bad injuries.

They've all had the same injury :(
Rossiter absolutely bossed it tonight. Really believe he'll end up playing more games this season than Lucas.

Henderson won't make it here. Sorry but he won't and won't

Offline Aaron Rattray1

• Almost a new record in rEceiving the pOsting bEfore tHinking aWard. needs to get a shift on.
  • Anny Roader
  • Grimsby town and Liverpool fan
« Reply #1047 on: January 24, 2014, 11:19:40 am »
I am sorry to harp on about Grimsby town again, not it isn't about Sam Hatton, liam hearn this time.

Liam signed for grimsby start off the 11/12 season, took him 10 games to get going but scored 29 goals by the end of the season, including 4 hattricks, start of last season he snapped his Achilles tendon, came back in April 3 months before schedule and even got himself a goal, anyway during close season he struggled with niggles so turned into a bench warmer but in November he did his anterior cruciate, like yesil, coates etc, hes now out until September at the earliest, but he is naturally fit so he can recover and come back stronger despite having 2 career threatning injuries, no reason why yesil can't do the same

Offline DeLeiva

• StanDan
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA -
« Reply #1048 on: January 25, 2014, 12:21:18 pm »
Have to put my hand-up here, saw Samed in Liverpool town centre after he signed. Got a photo with him, posted it on my Facebook with the strap line "Future Liverpool goal machine." Sorry Samed, we'll put the kybosh on you lad.....

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1049 on: August 7, 2014, 10:08:28 am »
is this guy back training?
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #1050 on: August 7, 2014, 10:09:38 am »
is this guy back training?

Out on loan to a Turkish team, can't remember the name.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1051 on: August 7, 2014, 10:13:08 am »

I don't think he is.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1052 on: August 7, 2014, 10:17:01 am »
friend of mine raves about him. said he recently saw a pic of him training with ryan mclaughlin

i know he had two very bad injuries so not sure where he is these days
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1053 on: August 7, 2014, 01:19:45 pm »
Forgot we even signed him.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #1054 on: August 7, 2014, 01:20:43 pm »

According to the OS, he's still at Liverpool. Was a story a month ago that he was being loaned to Trabsonspor, but it was in Metro so probably bollocks.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Crazy Diamond

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1055 on: August 7, 2014, 01:33:28 pm »
Pretty sure he's still here. Poor lad has suffered from some horrible injuries,  hopefully this year he really has the chance to develop and progress

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #1056 on: August 7, 2014, 02:45:21 pm »
Gutted for him if I'm honest, remember when we got him he was next bright thing out of Germany and we thought, yeah, in a few years he will be running the show up front.

Injuries galore, still soy oung thought, he has time on his side

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1057 on: August 7, 2014, 03:08:38 pm »
He's back in training and with our u21s.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1058 on: September 6, 2021, 05:56:11 pm »
Pearce has done an interview with Yesil in The Athletic. He now plays for an amateur side while working in an air filter factory. He's been quite unfortunate throughout his career: injuries galore, clubs failing to pay him etc. Still only 27

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1059 on: September 6, 2021, 07:19:36 pm »
Pearce has done an interview with Yesil in The Athletic. He now plays for an amateur side while working in an air filter factory. He's been quite unfortunate throughout his career: injuries galore, clubs failing to pay him etc. Still only 27

For every one who makes it….that’s rough, remember having high hopes for the young guy, and reading Ryan McLaughlin’s name brings it all back. Thought he was going to …well, a very poor mans version of Trent.
You'll Never Walk Alone

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1060 on: September 6, 2021, 09:04:33 pm »

Just read that. Seems to have a great attitude to life and is happy. Real shame it never worked for him massively unlucky with the ACL injuries.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1061 on: September 7, 2021, 10:28:00 pm »
I love reading these stories. It must be a crazy feeling to be so close to the 'big time' but just fall that little bit short. It sounds like he has exactly the right attitude to be happy in life whatever happens.