Author Topic: Robbie Fowler  (Read 66970 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Robbie Fowler
« Reply #200 on: September 10, 2021, 09:10:44 am »
One of the greatest players I've ever seen in my lifetime and my hero....but I'm not sure he's cut out to be a manager :D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: September 10, 2021, 02:13:19 pm »
He's not a good coach.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #202 on: September 11, 2021, 09:15:06 am »
Its not really happening for him on the coach front. Maybe should knock it on the head

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: September 11, 2021, 01:26:14 pm »
He's not a good coach.

Hard to judge.

Needs a job in the UK to really to judge him.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #204 on: September 11, 2021, 08:45:12 pm »
Might better be a manager than a coach, get a good coach in whom he has trust in, and handle the bigger picture, maybe.

Fowler's vision was certainly otherworldly, maybe if he concentrated organizing and explaining and left the training ground nitty gritty to his version of Pep, Zlatko, or Pako, things might work.
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: September 11, 2021, 09:09:38 pm »
Hard to judge.

Needs a job in the UK to really to judge him.

Not really. What makes you think he might do any better in the UK? Neville bombed in Spain.

If you compare Robbie to Aldridge then at least the latter showed some clear aptitude.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #206 on: September 13, 2021, 09:28:35 am »
Not really. What makes you think he might do any better in the UK? Neville bombed in Spain.

If you compare Robbie to Aldridge then at least the latter showed some clear aptitude.

I don't think its particularly wild to think he might do a little bit better in his home country, no language barriers etc.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: September 13, 2021, 10:51:21 am »
Imagine Fowler was in a Klopp team.
Escpecially pre knee injury & he would have been in better physical condition with the advances in Sports Science.

He would be scoring 40 a season

Offline daggerdoo

• Kopite
« Reply #208 on: September 13, 2021, 12:48:45 pm »
Imagine Fowler was in a Klopp team.
Escpecially pre knee injury & he would have been in better physical condition with the advances in Sports Science.

He would be scoring 40 a season
Stuff of dreams. It would be great just seeing him have a kick about nowadays, but to watch him in his prime, I think that would be too much to handle. I only saw him play for us in the flesh a handful of times so I wish the yutube vid's were better quality

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #209 on: May 7, 2022, 08:57:12 am »
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #210 on: June 29, 2023, 04:47:18 pm »

'BREAKING: Liverpool legend Robbie Fowler has become the new manager of Saudi Arabian second-tier side Al-Qadsiah 🇸🇦':-

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1674436805666516993

'Robbie Fowler confirmed in new manager job as part of Saudi rebrand':-

www.thisisanfield.com/2023/06/robbie-fowler-confirmed-in-new-manager-job-as-part-of-saudi-rebrand

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Qadsiah_FC : https://twitter.com/qadisiyah1967 : www.alqadsiah.com : www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZMplvnpF3M
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
  • Superduperfan & Whopper. Ooh sexist.
« Reply #211 on: June 29, 2023, 04:49:19 pm »
Is he going to get the same amount of shit that Gerrard got?
"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #212 on: June 29, 2023, 04:52:48 pm »
Fuck's sake, Robbie.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #213 on: June 29, 2023, 06:32:05 pm »

He will from me.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
  • Superduperfan & Whopper. Ooh sexist.
« Reply #214 on: June 29, 2023, 06:52:56 pm »
"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: June 29, 2023, 06:54:51 pm »
Go on then...

I have already commented on another thread, words fail me.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #216 on: June 29, 2023, 06:58:51 pm »
Allah
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: June 29, 2023, 06:59:47 pm »
Fuck sake Fowler.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #218 on: June 29, 2023, 07:04:40 pm »

The Stevie stuff took me by surprise, it was pure venomous hatred.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: June 29, 2023, 07:15:57 pm »

Not by the majority it wasn’t. It’s pathetic how some people can never be questioned by some. If you go to job in Saudi the spotlight will be on you and people need to deal with it.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: June 29, 2023, 07:22:16 pm »
Another twat.

I wonder if he'd have had the balls to wear a Saudi version of his dockers t-shirt if he'd been playing in that repressive, murderous fucking country.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: June 29, 2023, 07:23:44 pm »

Was it fuck as like.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #222 on: June 29, 2023, 08:51:55 pm »
No so-called ex-Liverpool legend should even contemplate going to work for those Human rights-abusing c*nts.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #223 on: June 29, 2023, 09:43:49 pm »
Gutted about this, fucking hell Robbie.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: June 29, 2023, 11:00:45 pm »
Fuck sake, gobshite.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: June 30, 2023, 04:38:59 am »
He must be shit a coaching. Couldn't get a gig at a team in the 1st division.

I'm sure he's struggling with his £31m+.

Some CV he's building for himself, Muangthong United, Brisbane Roar, East Bengal, Al-Qadsiah.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: June 30, 2023, 06:08:46 am »
I'm laughing at the club that has appointed him as a manager. They are literally burning the money.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: June 30, 2023, 08:27:36 am »
Saudi bound Robbie being rolled out for the away kit for 2023/24.  :no

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: June 30, 2023, 09:37:45 am »
My missus has just said, what do their wives and daughters think about having to go live in a country where they cannot be themselves? She's watching a documentary called Frontline about Iranian women and the way they are treated, there was a girl beaten to death for wearing the wrong clothes, just seen a video of a girl filming at a protest and dropping the camera as she was shot in the head and killed and then a 16yr old girl beaten to death "she fell off a building" was the official line
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2023, 10:23:13 am »
My missus has just said, what do their wives and daughters think about having to go live in a country where they cannot be themselves? She's watching a documentary called Frontline about Iranian women and the way they are treated, there was a girl beaten to death for wearing the wrong clothes, just seen a video of a girl filming at a protest and dropping the camera as she was shot in the head and killed and then a 16yr old girl beaten to death "she fell off a building" was the official line

Iran and Saudi Arabia are different countries mate.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2023, 10:27:35 am »
Come on guys I’m sure there’s a logical reason for him wanting to manage in the second tier of Saudi Arabian football

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2023, 10:32:13 am »
Iran and Saudi Arabia are different countries mate.

I do know that - both still very hardline states, the Saudis are still averaging 129 executions a year.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #232 on: June 30, 2023, 11:59:48 am »
Well least he'll have piles of money.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #233 on: June 30, 2023, 12:51:38 pm »
I do know that - both still very hardline states, the Saudis are still averaging 129 executions a year.

The number of executions are increasing on average, mate:-

'Rate of executions in Saudi Arabia almost doubles under Mohammed bin Salman':-

Last six years among bloodiest in kingdom’s modern history despite push to modernise

www.theguardian.com/world/2023/feb/01/executions-in-saudi-arabia-almost-double-under-mohammed-bin-salman

a brief snippet...

Between 2015 and 2022, an average of 129 executions were carried out each year. The figure represents an 82% increase on the period 2010-14. Last year, 147 people were executed – 90 of them for crimes that were considered to be nonviolent.

On 12 March last year, up to 81 men were put to death – an all-time high number of executions, in what activists believe was a pointed message from the Saudi leadership to dissenters, among them tribal groups in the country’s eastern provinces.

“The death penalty is routinely used for non-lethal offences and to silence dissidents and protesters, despite promises by the crown prince that executions would only be used for murder,” it added. “Fair trial violations and torture are endemic in death penalty cases, including torture of child defendants.”

The kingdom is considered one of the leading exponents of capital punishment in the region, with only Iran thought to execute more people a year. In the last six years there have also been slight increases in numbers of executions of children, women and foreign nationals, as well as mass executions and executions for non-lethal offences. A moratorium on capital punishment for drug crimes was recently lifted.'
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: June 30, 2023, 12:56:11 pm »
FFS Robbie. You're not even that good of a manager.  :butt

At some point you're going to have Hodgson level managers earning double what Klopp picks up in the PL, because the Saudis can just burn money. They really do want to just control everything, don't they?

On the bright side, maybe Ped will fuck off there when his contract is done.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #235 on: June 30, 2023, 01:15:09 pm »

I don't know mate - do you have the numbers for this week's lottery?

The numbers for Saudi executions list this week?

(including women and children for simply dissenting or protesting, who are endemically tortured and suffer fair trial violations before being sentenced to death?)

But as it is apparently important to you... yes, I thought Gerrard was a...

Personally, and just to be clear, I think he's a 'c*nt, prick or twat' etc for even entertaining taking the job to the point of flying out, having talks, and doing PR pics (albeit leaked, and his agents started running PR pieces in the press)... with the Saudi sportswashing and human rights abusing executioners.

I'd think the same for anyone else in his position to do that too - doesn't matter if some think he is a 'legend' or not.

'A bit much' calling Gerrard a 'c*nt, prick or twat' etc for considering taking a job with the Saudi sportswashing and human rights abusing executioners? Wind your neck in. ;D

So Fowler actually accepting a manager's job there... 'c*nt, prick or twat' very much applies too.

More so as Fowler has actually accepted the job - where Gerrard seemed to indicate he would take the job in Saudi Arabia, but then backed out sometime after.

The same goes for anyone other 'Liverpool legend' taking a manager's role (or as a player) for the Saudi sportswashers and human rights abusing executioners.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #236 on: June 30, 2023, 03:54:15 pm »
ah Robbie ya plonker  ::)

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
  • Butter does not Discriminate.
« Reply #237 on: June 30, 2023, 11:56:14 pm »
Jesus wept. God has taken Allahs Moolah ...:(

One of my all time favs taking the sportswashers shillings (Millions) to shill for them

Its a sad day.

Game over man. Game over.

FFS Robbie
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: July 1, 2023, 12:22:28 am »
Come on guys I’m sure there’s a logical reason for him wanting to manage in the second tier of Saudi Arabian football

I would have been less pissed off had he taken the Everton job.

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #239 on: July 1, 2023, 01:26:27 am »
Best of luck Robbie

YNWA
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.