Author Topic: Tories really really aren't very nice at all are they? (***)  (Read 190516 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Theresa May and the Holy Grail

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7qOyT3ZkUxI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7qOyT3ZkUxI</a>

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Absolute genius!!!

(Can we keep this thread about the Conservatives and not any other random party ta..)

« Last Edit: December 8, 2017, 10:41:47 am by Andy @ Allerton »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Those Shilly, Shilly Tories Mischh Moneypenny.. (***)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 01:12:53 pm »
 :lmao :lmao :lmao

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 01:13:30 pm »
Just saw it on Twitter totally brilliant.

:lmao :lmao
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline momo22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 02:15:57 pm »
Superb that.
Now you think Ronald McDonald gonna go down to the basement and say, "Hey Mr. Nugget - you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowney ass name on this fat-ass cheque for you."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 04:58:30 pm »
:lmao :lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 05:13:36 pm »
Theresa May. Death by a thousand cuts, or tiz it just a flesh wound?

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 10:51:40 am »
https://twitter.com/thhamilton/status/878987418355077120

Tom Hamilton‏ @thhamilton  19h19 hours ago

Look how low the bar was to being considered "thoughtful" in the Conservative Research Department in the late 1980s.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 10:59:26 am »

Look how low the bar was to being considered "thoughtful" in the Conservative Research Department in the late 1980s.

Compassionate Conservatism.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 01:36:01 am »
Theresa May and the Holy Grail

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Absolute genius!!!

(Can we keep this thread about the Conservatives and not any other random party ta..)

That is brilliant Andy

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #9 on: July 1, 2017, 02:16:53 pm »
People keep telling me that Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is actually a very intelligent man.

Where is the evidence for this? He seems like a complete moron with his made-up lies about the EU and now his continual gaffes in Public Office.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: July 1, 2017, 03:49:58 pm »
People keep telling me that Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is actually a very intelligent man.

Where is the evidence for this? He seems like a complete moron with his made-up lies about the EU and now his continual gaffes in Public Office.

I've never seen any actual evidence of this intelligence either.

People perhaps assume it because he went to a 'good' school. But I always thought that if you fail, Mummy and Daddy ring the head and offer them a new Lacrosse pitch and a few ponies and the poor grades suddenly improve.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #11 on: July 1, 2017, 08:26:28 pm »
So the Tories are talking about ending Austerity, Looking at ending the pay freeze and talking about looking at student fees.

None of that won't be happening without Jeremy.

But the Tories are saying all the pain and suffering they have put people through for the last 7 years was for no reason.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #12 on: July 1, 2017, 08:28:29 pm »

He is very intelligent... and so is Diane Abbot

He speaks about six languages and is fantastically knowledgable...

But that doesn't make him a good person to run something important....

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #13 on: July 1, 2017, 09:28:44 pm »

He's very intelligent and well-read but he is also over-privileged, arrogant and a massive bluffer. He believes he's the most intelligent person in any room and subscribes to all that public school shite about 'natural leaders of men'. He makes gaffes and tells lies because he thinks his intelligence and charm will get him through without bothering to do any preparation.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: July 1, 2017, 11:06:13 pm »
He's a right biff

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #15 on: July 2, 2017, 06:38:29 am »
Brilliant spoof song about Tory-DUP deal by Irish band TheRemainers to the tune of 500 miles. "I will get £500 and you will get 500 too..."

https://twitter.com/NickKehoe007/status/880682219915927553

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #16 on: July 2, 2017, 12:12:53 pm »

Along with Tory competence regarding the economy, Johnson's "intelligence" is the biggest myth in contemporary British politics. He clearly sees himself as a cross between Wodehouse and Churchill and that's very much the image he's tried to cultivate but he really is a lacklustre narcissist at best and a downright dangerous sociopath at worst. If you had to compare him to any political figure, it really would have to be Trump.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #17 on: July 2, 2017, 12:29:29 pm »
Along with Tory competence regarding the economy, Johnson's "intelligence" is the biggest myth in contemporary British politics. He clearly sees himself as a cross between Wodehouse and Churchill and that's very much the image he's tried to cultivate but he really is a lacklustre narcissist at best and a downright dangerous sociopath at worst. If you had to compare him to any political figure, it really would have to be Trump.

Or Toad of Toad Hall.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #18 on: July 2, 2017, 01:25:20 pm »

Yeah he does come across like that. Do you think he's a wanna-be Dictator?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #19 on: July 2, 2017, 01:26:05 pm »
He's very intelligent and well-read but he is also over-privileged, arrogant and a massive bluffer. He believes he's the most intelligent person in any room and subscribes to all that public school shite about 'natural leaders of men'. He makes gaffes and tells lies because he thinks his intelligence and charm will get him through without bothering to do any preparation.

I must admit that of all the times I've seen him, he's never shown any evidence of intelligence or charm..?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #20 on: July 2, 2017, 01:28:55 pm »
He is very intelligent... and so is Diane Abbot

He speaks about six languages and is fantastically knowledgable...

But that doesn't make him a good person to run something important....

Not sure that speaking six languages is a sign of intelligence - more of an aptitude. I've met a few bona-fide geniuses that only speak one language (Though they probably could learn more if they were arsed)..

Again, as I said before, I haven't actually seen any evidence of his intelligence in public appearances that I've watched. He just comes across as a stuck-up Tory toff that would have fit right in on 'The Young Ones' University challenge sketch.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: July 3, 2017, 12:39:17 am »

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: July 3, 2017, 06:48:05 am »
Here's what will happen on the public sector pay cap..

They will give a 3% (or whatever inflation is) and they won't fund it.  They will make it performance related and they will leave it up to individual schools and hospitals to fund.

This will be unaffordable, so most people won't get the pay rise and the government will shift the blame by saying it's up to individual schools/hospitals to manage their funding.

Watch this space....

(Note:  as a public sector worker, after years of below inflation pay rises and pension contributions being doubled, my take home pay is effectively 14% cut since 2010... which is a lot..)
« Last Edit: July 3, 2017, 06:49:41 am by We're not signing... »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24 on: July 3, 2017, 09:35:41 am »
Workers at the bank of England to go on a 4 day strike there first for 50 years.

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25 on: July 3, 2017, 03:15:21 pm »
So this morning Downing street said nothing has changed over the public sector pay freeze and will be looked at later in the year.

Then not long ago a minster said in the HOC that its under active review.

They don't seem to have a clue what they are up to.

Offline coops

• Main Stander

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: July 3, 2017, 04:29:43 pm »
So this morning Downing street said nothing has changed over the public sector pay freeze and will be looked at later in the year.

So they'll think about it. They'll talk about it. They'll mull it over. They'll think about talking about it. Blah. Blah. Blah.

It's a deliberate tactic. A ploy.

By mentioning they'll consider it, or consider talking about it, it gets the heat off them.

In the meantime, they'll actually do the sweet amount of fuck all, about it.

All along, they've got no intention what so ever to change the 1% rate, up until the pressure on them becomes unbearable to do so.

It's all purely just a stalling tactic.

Offline Crumble

• It's rhyming slang
  • Kopite
« Reply #28 on: July 3, 2017, 05:00:08 pm »

They have to work out whether increasing taxes on ordinary working people in order to pay for ending the public sector pay freeze will make them less popular or more popular. It's a close call.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #29 on: July 3, 2017, 05:24:05 pm »
They have to work out whether increasing taxes on ordinary working people in order to pay for ending the public sector pay freeze will make them less popular or more popular. It's a close call.

Could try getting the taxes collected that are stashed in the offshore havens
I recall Osborne saying he was going to do that (and never did)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Crumble

• It's rhyming slang
  • Kopite
« Reply #30 on: July 3, 2017, 06:54:24 pm »
Could try getting the taxes collected that are stashed in the offshore havens
I recall Osborne saying he was going to do that (and never did)

Get real, this is the Tories we're talking about,

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #31 on: July 3, 2017, 07:20:46 pm »
 Angela Rayner MP‏Verified account @AngelaRayner

The Tories should have a shift system, a morning shift who announce policy positions and then the evening shift who perform the u-turns

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #32 on: July 3, 2017, 07:36:44 pm »
Angela Rayner MP‏Verified account @AngelaRayner

The Tories should have a shift system, a morning shift who announce policy positions and then the evening shift who perform the u-turns

Glass houses and stones. Neither party have been particularly stable policywise. It's almost as if they are all completely clueless.

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #33 on: July 3, 2017, 10:15:51 pm »
Glass houses and stones. Neither party have been particularly stable policywise. It's almost as if they are all completely clueless.

Really the only reason this is happening is because of Labour and Jeremys leadership.

Hes totally changed British politics even if you still get the odd death twitch from new Labour.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: July 3, 2017, 10:44:25 pm »
Really the only reason this is happening is because of Labour and Jeremys leadership.

Hes totally changed British politics even if you still get the odd death twitch from new Labour.

So you are saying that Jeremy's leadership is making both sides look clueless? That's an interesting spin.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: July 3, 2017, 10:46:58 pm »
So you are saying that Jeremy's leadership is making both sides look clueless? That's an interesting spin.
Yes!

Oh hang on....

(I think you're being a touch unfair on the old elf myself, he must take a fair bit of credit.)
W

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: July 3, 2017, 11:01:40 pm »
:)
It's true in a way though, the Torys have got away with so much over the last few yrs Corbyn gave them a false sense of security. their manifesto was a disaster. their campaigning was a disaster. the belief was we've won the GE so why risk May loosing it answering difficult questions in debates.

It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #37 on: July 4, 2017, 01:42:10 pm »

Jeremy C*nt has been photographed flashing his briefing notes on the way into a cabinet meeting in Number 10.

He was photographed on Downing Street holding what appeared to be briefing notes for his appearance at Health Questions in the House of Commons this morning.

It starts with Lib Dem MP Alistair Carmichael's opening question, which was tabled in advance.

It reads: "“What recent discussions has he had with Home Secretary on ensuring the NHS has the workforce it needs after UK leaves the EU.”

Underneath is written what appears to be a potential answer: “The 150,000 EU nationals working in our health and care services do a brilliant job and we want them to continue doing it. I am in regular talks with Cabinet colleagues to inform both domestic workforce plans and the government negotiations with the EU.

It goes on: “Hard Brexit means people fleeing UK

“26 June PM made clear that we intend to protect the rights of EU nationals in the UK and UK nationals in the EU.

“…the Lib Dem approach means ignoring what people voted for.”

On the other side of the document was shown a string of stats for NHS workers from the EU.

It reads:

Around 10,700 doctors (9%) are EU nationals [as at Mar 17]
    Around 2,200 EU docs joined the NHS in year to March 17
    Around 62,000 nurses (19%) are EU nationals [as at Mar 17]
    Around 4,000 EU nurses joined the NHS in year to March 17

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-hunt-snapped-flashing-briefing-10734611
« Last Edit: July 4, 2017, 02:07:55 pm by Trada »

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #38 on: July 4, 2017, 02:03:46 pm »
The Tories confirmed today there will not be a vote on Fox hunting after a question was asked in the HOC.

No big shock really.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: July 4, 2017, 02:09:03 pm »
The Tories confirmed today there will not be a vote on Fox hunting after a question was asked in the HOC.

No big shock really.

And a complete waste of time. There are sufficient Tories against Hunting to wipe out the majority. Of course Kate fucking Hoey is pro-Hunting, and in the wrong party.