Author Topic: Today's shooting - The Sandy Hook Memorial Thread - Thoughts and Prayers  (Read 530150 times)

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
Re: This month's mass shooting in America. 5 November 2017 - Texas - 26 dead
« Reply #1920 on: November 8, 2017, 09:26:50 pm »
They aren’t looking to ban acid, they’re looking to place restrictions on its sale, so a license is required to purchase it. From your article:

“The Labour MP for East Ham, Stephen Timms, said carrying acid should be made an offence and suggested licensing the purchase of sulphuric acid, likening it to carrying a knife.

However, the National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC) has said it is virtually impossible to ban the sale of all corrosive substances because many are household products, such as bleach and drain cleaner, available over the counter.”

Your rationale is “ban all acid” not “license their sale”. Guns are licensed for sale in the US.

Reaching at it's finest, where has he said ban all acid? Making the purchase of acid harder is all he's after, sound familiar?
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1921 on: November 8, 2017, 09:39:42 pm »
They aren’t looking to ban acid, they’re looking to place restrictions on its sale, so a license is required to purchase it. From your article:

“The Labour MP for East Ham, Stephen Timms, said carrying acid should be made an offence and suggested licensing the purchase of sulphuric acid, likening it to carrying a knife.

However, the National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC) has said it is virtually impossible to ban the sale of all corrosive substances because many are household products, such as bleach and drain cleaner, available over the counter.”

Your rationale is “ban all acid” not “license their sale”. Guns are licensed for sale in the US.

No, I'm not a fucking idiot.

2. Restrict the sale of acid so it can't be used to injure people.

Do you think there should be strict gun controls or not?
« Last Edit: November 8, 2017, 09:41:52 pm by Alan_X »
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1922 on: November 8, 2017, 09:45:26 pm »

If you're going to fill this thread with more of this shite it's only going one way.

And by the way... an NRA backed candidate in the Virginia elections was beaten by a candidate standing for gun control. It's not 'the American people' that are sucking the dicks of the gun manufacturers, it's a narrow group of well-organised activists.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1923 on: November 8, 2017, 09:48:20 pm »
If you believe in God, and that it cares for you, why would you ever need to carry or own a gun?  :butt

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rr3yR4XiQMk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rr3yR4XiQMk</a>
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Il Capitano

• Forza Liverpool. This thing of ours...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1924 on: November 8, 2017, 09:52:57 pm »
No, I'm not a fucking idiot.

Do you think there should be strict gun controls or not?

America has exactly what you’re advocating for acid, for guns. Why are you advocating it for acid?

Offline Il Capitano

• Forza Liverpool. This thing of ours...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1925 on: November 8, 2017, 10:01:27 pm »
If you're going to fill this thread with more of this shite it's only going one way.

When you’re losing the game, claim you didn’t want to play anyway. Classic. My dad argues like that too.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1926 on: November 8, 2017, 10:06:30 pm »
When you’re losing the game, claim you didn’t want to play anyway. Classic. My dad argues like that too.

I'm a spectator and I think you're getting hosed.

Offline Farman

• Heading off for a fruit based orgy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1927 on: November 8, 2017, 10:22:14 pm »

You lot use assault rifles to clean your toilet bowls do you? A last resort for getting rid of that stubborn shit stain?
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1928 on: November 8, 2017, 10:23:02 pm »

You want to play?
Liverpool 2017
I know, let’s get rid of the controls that stop people who are mentally ill from getting control of guns. Let’s give all the knobhead 16 yr old scallies in Crocky and Norris Green the right to own a Ar15, with 100 Rd capacity magazines and a bump stock. That will be alright cos the guns won’t kill people. Let Asda and Tesco sell hunting rifles, with telescopic sights and laser guidance. OK we can still keep the checks in place but nothing to stop mum and dad buying them and leave them lying around,or better yet giving them to “mummy’s little soldier” because Jimmy down the road, well his mum got him a Glock.

Nothing will happen because guns don’t kill people.

Behave yourself!

Guns aren’t banned in the U.K. there are strict controls. Illegally imported handguns are a problem, but the police are constantly trying to stop that supply.

The last major shooting was a guy who had legally held rifles and shotguns, and after that the laws were tightened further to restrict the chance of repetition.

Oh and by the way, anyone with the Stone Island logo as their avatar has got to be a few rounds short of a clip
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #1929 on: November 8, 2017, 10:30:27 pm »

I suspect you're actually a troll. You aggressively and pointedly miss/disregard the substance of the argument over and over, in favour of scoring points on irrelevant bits.

Cases in point

In the block of text you just quoted, Alan's said "restrict the sale of acid", which you corrected to "looking to place restrictions on its sale".

Clearly all licence conditions are not equal. The point is licence conditions for guns in the US are not sufficient to do the job, which I think you actually know. But rather than addressing the point of the argument, you come up with some irrelevant nonsense like "Guns are licensed for sale in the US."

Honestly, can we stop engaging with this guy?

Online Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1930 on: November 8, 2017, 10:48:19 pm »

It's a football forum and you're troll. See ya...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1931 on: November 8, 2017, 10:56:30 pm »
You lot use assault rifles to clean your toilet bowls do you? A last resort for getting rid of that stubborn shit stain?

The only thing that can get rid of an annoying little shitstain...

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1932 on: November 9, 2017, 08:50:13 am »

Nah, you’re just talking absolute shite. 
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1933 on: November 9, 2017, 01:07:58 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrwPTcgyOIw
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1934 on: November 9, 2017, 01:30:23 pm »
I suspect you're actually a troll. You aggressively and pointedly miss/disregard the substance of the argument over and over, in favour of scoring points on irrelevant bits.

Cases in point

In the block of text you just quoted, Alan's said "restrict the sale of acid", which you corrected to "looking to place restrictions on its sale".

Clearly all licence conditions are not equal. The point is licence conditions for guns in the US are not sufficient to do the job, which I think you actually know. But rather than addressing the point of the argument, you come up with some irrelevant nonsense like "Guns are licensed for sale in the US."

Honestly, can we stop engaging with this guy?

The licencing in the States is a fucking joke and the total lack of security is beyond belief. It takes quite a few weeks, from first joining a gun club and being passed as a member, to getting your FireArm Certificate (you can't have an FAC if you don't belong to a club) and then you only get that after a visit to your house by the Police who check your security - must be a home office approved gun safe fixed to the fabric of the building and only the FAC holder can have access to the safe. Compare that last bit to a friend of ours who used to live in the states. She was in a mates house and was asked by the mate to get something for her from the bedside cabinet drawer and there was a loaded handgun just lying in there. No wonder so many innocent kids get killed in accidental shootings by siblings.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1935 on: November 9, 2017, 01:32:33 pm »
The licencing in the States is a fucking joke and the total lack of security is beyond belief. It takes quite a few weeks, from first joining a gun club and being passed as a member, to getting your FireArm Certificate (you can't have an FAC if you don't belong to a club) and then you only get that after a visit to your house by the Police who check your security - must be a home office approved gun safe fixed to the fabric of the building and only the FAC holder can have access to the safe. Compare that last bit to a friend of ours who used to live in the states. She was in a mates house and was asked by the mate to get something for her from the bedside cabinet drawer and there was a loaded handgun just lying in there. No wonder so many innocent kids get killed in accidental shootings by siblings.

I can go to a gun show in South Carolina and buy as many guns as I want assuming I have a drivers license.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1936 on: November 9, 2017, 01:44:39 pm »

So that’s about 6 layers in the UK (club membership, certification, police visit, home security, secure location within home, restriced access to secure location) - 7 if you count criminal checks (is that part of certification?).  In the US, it’s often just ID?

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1937 on: November 9, 2017, 01:49:02 pm »
So that’s about 6 layers in the UK (club membership, certification, police visit, home security, secure location within home, restriced access to secure location) - 7 if you count criminal checks (is that part of certification?).  In the US, it’s often just ID?

The Columbine shooters were underage so they brought an older friend to the gunshow to buy guns for them but it turned out they didn't need the friend because America.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1938 on: November 9, 2017, 01:55:15 pm »
The Columbine shooters were underage so they brought an older friend to the gunshow to buy guns for them but it turned out they didn't need the friend because America.

Grim.

I remember my local gun shop (UK) refusing to sell me a black widow slingshot when I was 16.

Online Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1939 on: November 9, 2017, 02:03:49 pm »

A long but really interesting piece I found following up on this post:

https://riversong.wordpress.com/the-guns-of-columbine/
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1941 on: November 10, 2017, 06:02:52 pm »
A long but really interesting piece I found following up on this post:

https://riversong.wordpress.com/the-guns-of-columbine/

Long but very sad.

Just shows how IlCapitano and his ilk have swallowed the propaganda
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #1942 on: November 13, 2017, 03:35:25 pm »

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1943 on: November 14, 2017, 05:11:28 pm »
Sandy Hook Parents try to show the gun companies courted killer

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/14/sandy-hook-families-argue-in-court-gun-companies-courted-shooter

Sadly, there is no chance of a win

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1944 on: November 14, 2017, 06:47:07 pm »
http://www.wdsu.com/article/california-shooting/13601759

At least 3 dead in California school shooting, shooter killed by police

The Tehama County Sheriff's Office says the shooting happened at an elementary school in Rancho Tehama around 8:00 am. local time. Rancho Tehama is about 115 miles north of the state capital of Sacramento.
Advertisement

A Corning Unified School district employee confirmed there were injuries at the school.

Police are investigating at least five crime scenes. At least 100 law enforcement officers have responded to the crime scenes. The children inside the school have been moved to a safe location.

Parents are in distress stuck behind road block not knowing the status of their kids at school in Rancho Tehama where the shooter ended up. pic.twitter.com/kf7afIPr7z
    — Sara Stinson (@SaraStinsonNews) November 14, 2017

"Multiple students" have been airlifted from the scene according to Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston. Johnston told local media at least three people are dead, but did not elaborate if any students were among the dead.

Law enforcement says the shooter was shot and killed by police.

BREAKING: At least 3 dead in shooting in Tehama Co. it started at a home and moved to the school. Shooter shot and killed by police. pic.twitter.com/xIKvyIxq4y

A 6-year-old and another child are among the injured. The Redding Record Searchlight reports a 30-year-old man has also been taken to the hospital with gunshot wound to the thigh.

Rancho Tehama Elementary is reportedly now in lockdown. Local law enforcement have blocked off the road that leads to the school.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1945 on: November 14, 2017, 06:58:26 pm »
Sandy Hook Parents try to show the gun companies courted killer

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/14/sandy-hook-families-argue-in-court-gun-companies-courted-shooter

Sadly, there is no chance of a win

Sandy Hook was a false flag.  I know this because twitter says so.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1946 on: November 14, 2017, 07:53:22 pm »
http://www.wdsu.com/article/california-shooting/13601759

At least 3 dead in California school shooting, shooter killed by police

The Tehama County Sheriff's Office says the shooting happened at an elementary school in Rancho Tehama around 8:00 am. local time. Rancho Tehama is about 115 miles north of the state capital of Sacramento.
Advertisement

A Corning Unified School district employee confirmed there were injuries at the school.

Police are investigating at least five crime scenes. At least 100 law enforcement officers have responded to the crime scenes. The children inside the school have been moved to a safe location.

Parents are in distress stuck behind road block not knowing the status of their kids at school in Rancho Tehama where the shooter ended up. pic.twitter.com/kf7afIPr7z

"Multiple students" have been airlifted from the scene according to Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston. Johnston told local media at least three people are dead, but did not elaborate if any students were among the dead.

Law enforcement says the shooter was shot and killed by police.

BREAKING: At least 3 dead in shooting in Tehama Co. it started at a home and moved to the school. Shooter shot and killed by police. pic.twitter.com/xIKvyIxq4y

A 6-year-old and another child are among the injured. The Redding Record Searchlight reports a 30-year-old man has also been taken to the hospital with gunshot wound to the thigh.

Rancho Tehama Elementary is reportedly now in lockdown. Local law enforcement have blocked off the road that leads to the school.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
It is saying now that there are 4 dead   :(

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1947 on: November 15, 2017, 07:09:46 am »

Yes criminal history also checked. I remember one fella joining our club and being refused an FAC by Merseyside Police due to a previous drink drive conviction about 5 years previous.

It is saying now that there are 4 dead   :(

Its just never going to stop.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1948 on: November 15, 2017, 10:48:55 am »
An elementary school... so children between 6 and 12?  Trump hasn’t even bothered changing the name of the location in his drafted tweet, and it seems he hasn’t even bothered deleting the error.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #1949 on: November 16, 2017, 07:37:18 am »

What fucking idiots like that don't get, or I fear do get but are being deliberately obtuse, is that no one is denying that there will always be ways for those inclined to do so to kill people. Be it using actual weapons like a knife or with a car or their hands and feet as mentioned. However it's more a case of limiting the severity of these attacks by not allowing easy access to these fucking ridiculously powerful weapons which allows one person to quickly kill 59 people and injure another 500+.

It's also slightly ironic that the US is hell bent on not allowing NK to have weapons, but seem insistent on allowing its citizens to have a whole host of powerful weapons.

Actually it is legal to own rocket launchers and flame throwers, as well as mini-guns, in certain states provided you pass the background checks.

He witnesses his wife killed, shrugs his shoulders, and purchases mannequins to replace her.   

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vdnceglauhQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vdnceglauhQ</a>

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1950 on: December 15, 2017, 10:10:43 am »
Yesterday was the 5th anniversary of the Sandy Hook shooting. To my dying day I'll never understand why everything didn't change after that.

Danielle Vabner‏ @daniellelvabner
Hard to believe this picture was taken over five years ago now — just a few months before Noah was killed at Sandy Hook.
Forever six years old, forever loved, forever my little brother. 💚

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1951 on: December 31, 2017, 05:05:28 pm »
Deputy killed, at least 6 injured after shots fired in Denver suburb

(CNN)Five sheriff's deputies were shot and one of them killed following a domestic disturbance call in a Denver suburb, according to the Douglas County Sheriff's Office.

Two civilians also were shot and the suspect is "shot and believed to be dead," the sheriff's office said on Twitter.

Residents in the area were ordered to shelter in place.
There was no immediate information on the condition of the injured deputies or civilians, the sheriff's office tweeted, saying "the scene remains active." The FBI office in Denver said it is aware of the incident and has offered its full support to the sheriff's office.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/31/us/colorado-shots-fired/index.html
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #1952 on: December 31, 2017, 05:24:03 pm »
Yesterday was the 5th anniversary of the Sandy Hook shooting. To my dying day I'll never understand why everything didn't change after that.

Danielle Vabner‏ @daniellelvabner
Hard to believe this picture was taken over five years ago now — just a few months before Noah was killed at Sandy Hook.
Forever six years old, forever loved, forever my little brother. [emoji172]

Heart breaking. Yet another chapter in America's long history of gun violence.

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #1953 on: December 31, 2017, 05:30:36 pm »
The 2015 article was one of my favourite (can't think of an appropriate word) posts of the year.

POLL: What Is Your Favourite US Mass Shooting So Far This Year?

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/11/16/poll-what-is-your-favourite-us-mass-shooting-so-far-this-year/

The USA seriously needs to sort itself out.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1954 on: December 31, 2017, 07:57:19 pm »
Almost as disturbing is that people actually voted for their favourites.

FUBAR
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1955 on: December 31, 2017, 08:01:16 pm »
With 391 to choose from ...

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1956 on: December 31, 2017, 08:07:43 pm »
Not sure if anyone is aware, but it's a satire site. Not that it makes the article much better.

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #1957 on: December 31, 2017, 09:22:59 pm »
Almost as disturbing is that people actually voted for their favourites.

FUBAR
It's satire. The purpose of the article is to first incite rage, then realisation. It's really cleverly done.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1958 on: January 1, 2018, 02:46:49 am »
FFS anyone can realise it's satire - the issue is that people that are thick enough to vote (on this poll) are also thick enough to vote and have an opinion, fundamentally are able to acquire a gun or multitude of them.

It's fucked up.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Online Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1959 on: January 1, 2018, 10:31:28 am »
Not a mass shooting but this story highlights what happens when you have to assume that anyone could be armed.

When the police surrounded a house in Wichita, Kan., late Thursday, they expected to find a gunman who told a 911 dispatcher that he was holding his mother and brother at gunpoint after shooting his father in the head.

But no crime had been committed at that house, and the man who would be fatally shot by an officer moments later was not the person who had called. The suspected caller, who was arrested on Friday and has a history of making false police reports, was actually about 1,300 miles away, in Los Angeles.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/31/us/wichita-swatting-barriss.amp.html
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)