Author Topic: Sion away tickets  (Read 47399 times)

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
Sion away tickets
« on: October 2, 2015, 03:01:32 pm »
£70ish.  Wasn't gona post this but I'm pretty much sorted in our proper allocation, so not arsed.

Looks Bordeauxish, or Fulhamish.  Sections for our fans, on sale from them (Blocks D1-D3).  Fill yer boots.

http://www.ticketcorner.ch/fc-sion-liverpool-fc-sion-Tickets.html?affiliate=TCA&fun=evdetail&doc=evdetailb&key=1491122%246498507&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=447048&from=erdetaila

« Last Edit: October 2, 2015, 03:03:55 pm by stephen075 »
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
Re: Sion away tickets
« Reply #1 on: October 2, 2015, 03:15:20 pm »
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 2, 2015, 03:20:32 pm »
:o

Not surprised, that's what they charged Celtic a few years ago.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 2, 2015, 03:36:14 pm »
£70 is shocking.

How many are we getting?

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #4 on: October 2, 2015, 03:39:54 pm »
Surely that's because that's a touting site?
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 2, 2015, 03:59:08 pm »
Surely that's because that's a touting site?

Afraid not.  It's the Swiss equivalent to Ticket Master, most clubs sell through it.  Here it is on the official site

http://www.fc-sion.ch/fr/Abos-Tickets/Billets-Europa-League/

90CHF + Commission on official site, which redirects you to the other one I posted where it's 104.60CHF (includes the commission) for our end.

Anyway, thought I'd post it for those who wont get one from our ticket office.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 2, 2015, 04:02:39 pm »
£70 is shocking.

How many are we getting?

Celtic got 750 when they played there, so around the same expected for the proper visitors section.  Although, it seems to me that we have the whole end but the rest are on sale from Sion. 

I think Bordeaux did the same thing.  We had our allocation but Bordeaux also had sections reserved for Liverpool supporters from their website.

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #7 on: October 2, 2015, 06:14:02 pm »
Getting very pricey this trip!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #8 on: October 3, 2015, 02:40:58 pm »
recon the tickets from LFC will be about £62, shouldnt have to pay the booking fee !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #9 on: October 7, 2015, 01:38:53 pm »
Just when you're happy that Bordeaux were only £13, and Kazan probably also cheap..... ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: October 7, 2015, 01:47:53 pm »
Don't reckon there'll be many credit hunters for it, that's the only positive.

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • We See Things They'll Never See
« Reply #11 on: October 7, 2015, 01:57:35 pm »
Don't reckon there'll be many credit hunters for it, that's the only positive.
with there only being about 750 of them I dont expect them to be too hard to shift so i think there probably will be

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: October 7, 2015, 02:09:59 pm »
with there only being about 750 of them I dont expect them to be too hard to shift so i think there probably will be

Nah, not an easy place to get to, no hotels left, close to Christmas, not a cheap place for spends, etc, etc.  Don't reckon there'd be many up for it when they can't get it on their own card.

Still only a group match of Europa as well.

Also, people can just buy them from Sion so that'll make a bit more difficult for people to get rid.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #13 on: October 7, 2015, 03:58:39 pm »
Nah, not an easy place to get to, no hotels left, close to Christmas, not a cheap place for spends, etc, etc.  Don't reckon there'd be many up for it when they can't get it on their own card.

Still only a group match of Europa as well.

Also, people can just buy them from Sion so that'll make a bit more difficult for people to get rid.
Plenty that are going have already asked me for a spare as they know that they won't be able to get them on their own card.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: October 7, 2015, 04:18:20 pm »
Plenty that are going have already asked me for a spare as they know that they won't be able to get them on their own card.

It'll still be hard to get one on a card like, but not as hard as it would be if it was £20ish like the other two matches.  I reckon it could go down to 2 from last 5 or something like that.  If it was as cheap as Bordeaux then we'd probably have to go back to further than last season.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: October 7, 2015, 04:33:26 pm »
Just looked into it a bit more, it looks like the 'home' end is still terracing, so they'll be bolting seats in when we play them.

Prices for the terracing for a league match works out at around £18.

I wouldn't mind paying £70 for UEFA matches if we could pay £18 for our league matches.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #16 on: October 7, 2015, 06:20:36 pm »
So they pay 18 for a league game but we have to pay 70 IN THE SAME SEATS? That shouldn't be allowed. It's just a EL group game ffs!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 7, 2015, 09:24:28 pm »
So they pay 18 for a league game but we have to pay 70 IN THE SAME SEATS? That shouldn't be allowed. It's just a EL group game ffs!

Well, £20 they pay for the seats in the league down at the end we'll be at.  The pay £18 down the home end because it's terracing, then the seats get bolted in and charge £70.

They charge £53 in exactly the same seats when they play Bordeaux.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #18 on: October 7, 2015, 11:12:33 pm »
Tickets will clearly be expensive but I only payed £115 for flights, hotel was cheap and as long as I can sort out a group discount through work, the train tickets will be cheap as well, the ale money will cost a lot though  ;)
« Last Edit: October 7, 2015, 11:14:41 pm by ABJ »
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #19 on: October 8, 2015, 12:50:10 am »

They charge £53 in exactly the same seats when they play Bordeaux.
I thought all group games had to cost the same?!  >:(

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: October 8, 2015, 02:33:39 am »
Tickets will clearly be expensive but I only payed £115 for flights, hotel was cheap and as long as I can sort out a group discount through work, the train tickets will be cheap as well, the ale money will cost a lot though  ;)

I'm flying into Geneva Thursday morning and out Saturday morning.  Think our Phil's sorted me a hotel Thursday but need to sort one Friday night.  I had a look at the trains and they were expensive for a 2 1/2 hour journey.  They didn't seem to do a discount for early bookings, then again it was in French or German, or something, so could be wrong.

If you could get us a discount one way I'll get you some cans from the offy over there. 

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #21 on: October 8, 2015, 07:27:59 am »
We get to Geneva Thur morn too. Don't the cheap train tkts only go on sale a month b4? I thought, but could be wrong. Not got ours yet

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #22 on: October 8, 2015, 09:20:25 am »

You sorting out our train tickets Andy? We're meeting you at the airport right?

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: October 8, 2015, 09:29:24 am »
We get to Geneva Thur morn too. Don't the cheap train tkts only go on sale a month b4? I thought, but could be wrong. Not got ours yet
Thought that as well,done it a few times over there,checked the prices now, am i right in saying full price at the moment is £15 single,Geneva to Sion..

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #24 on: October 8, 2015, 09:40:56 am »
I'm flying into Geneva Thursday morning and out Saturday morning.  Think our Phil's sorted me a hotel Thursday but need to sort one Friday night.  I had a look at the trains and they were expensive for a 2 1/2 hour journey.  They didn't seem to do a discount for early bookings, then again it was in French or German, or something, so could be wrong.

If you could get us a discount one way I'll get you some cans from the offy over there.
What time is your flight due in to Geneva on Thursday morning?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #25 on: October 8, 2015, 09:42:31 am »
You sorting out our train tickets Andy? We're meeting you at the airport right?
Yes mate, I will try and get a group discount through work nearer the time as a load of us are on the same flight and others are arriving at practically the same time.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: October 8, 2015, 10:16:14 am »
Yes mate, I will try and get a group discount through work nearer the time as a load of us are on the same flight and others are arriving at practically the same time.

In Bordeaux, Peter said you are sorting his too, is that right? Me & Matt are on his flight too, but that lands at 14:25. If you are sorting Peter, any chance we could get some too please? I can send you cash in advance if you need it, or give it to you at a match.

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #27 on: October 8, 2015, 11:12:52 am »

Nice one, looks like you're going to be sorting a fair few out for this!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: October 8, 2015, 11:44:57 am »
What time is your flight due in to Geneva on Thursday morning?

Get in to Geneva 10.50 on the Thursday morning.

Fly back 13.45 on the Saturday.

If there's loads of people you're sorting out don't worry about me, stick with the ones who you'll be doing the return journey with.

Offline corbyRed

• Kopite
« Reply #29 on: October 8, 2015, 08:08:14 pm »
I don't know you ABJ but if you can sort our 6 lots of train tickets as well, that'd be sound.
as cheap as possible. ta

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #30 on: October 8, 2015, 10:14:32 pm »
We get into Geneva at 8:50....will be waiting for ya at arrivals with some swiss ale !!
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #31 on: October 9, 2015, 10:21:12 am »
70 quid is unbelievable...

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32 on: October 9, 2015, 11:49:45 am »
Which sites were used to book return train tickets from Geneva to Sion?

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2015, 09:07:34 am »
Max, we will be using the 'raileurope' web site. We booked  train tickets early for Bordeaux but I'm informed that if you book tickets within 7 days of travel the price is a lot cheaper. Not tried this out yet though.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2015, 04:05:01 pm »
Max, we will be using the 'raileurope' web site. We booked  train tickets early for Bordeaux but I'm informed that if you book tickets within 7 days of travel the price is a lot cheaper. Not tried this out yet though.

Don't know how to paste links but if you go to the top of the second page of European Away Forum there is a thread and all is explained. worked for me last few times i've been over there. Train tickets were a lot cheaper
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2015, 04:28:54 pm »

Ok thanks mate.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2015, 04:45:27 pm »
Don't know how to paste links but if you go to the top of the second page of European Away Forum there is a thread and all is explained. worked for me last few times i've been over there. Train tickets were a lot cheaper

Ok thanks mate.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2015, 03:30:28 pm »
We get into Geneva at 8:50....will be waiting for ya at arrivals with some swiss ale !!
:hally

Offline Fowler0904

• Main Stander
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2015, 09:20:08 am »
Our section sold out now, did anyone go down this route?
Success is not a singluar act, it's a habit! Five times!

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2015, 11:34:28 am »
Yeh I've got myself in the home end for now. Got all except basel, remains to be seen if that will be enough.