Author Topic: sion away re Newcastle on mon night  (Read 2835 times)

Offline ChrisSOSred

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
sion away re Newcastle on mon night
« on: September 25, 2015, 02:48:05 pm »
Looking to book Sion away, but not sure if to travel on the monday or Tuesday, is there a possibility that the Newcastle away could be moved to the Monday night for TV

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: sion away re Newcastle on mon night
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 02:58:32 pm »
Always a chance that it will move to Monday although I hope not. If you need to book it before the December TV matches are released, best to book the Tuesday to be on the safe side.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 03:24:14 pm »
They like to have Liverpool vs Newcastle on the TV normally so I personally wouldn't take the chance
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 03:25:47 pm »
They like to have Liverpool vs Newcastle on the TV normally so I personally wouldn't take the chance
Can't be many that haven't been televised since the 2 4-3's in the 90's!
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ChrisSOSred

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 07:58:15 pm »
Ok thanks, booked flight on tue, 10.50 from Manchester.  If Newcastle game is monday night I'll stay there and get the 06.03 train to Manchester aiport.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 06:15:27 pm »
It's not often us and Newcastle isn't on the box, should know for definite in the next fortnight.