Author Topic: Skyscraper City style masturbation thread with Sketchup models and PhotoShopped  (Read 116007 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
I want it to be like a mile high
Have big shiny lights
18 tiers
A singing section
A half and half scarf stall on every level
Retractable roof and opinions
And it to be called the ABBA Chiquitita stand and we all sing ABBA songs before the game

*I bunked art at school so can't do draw and rite and add and stuff*
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
Hahahaha

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline JURGENKLOPP

• Thou shalt not steal. (books, from St. Thomas More Catholic High School)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
I think something like this should do the trick...

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Pah! I want this bad boy back.

Offline Easy

• Sunday Mornin Tiger
  • Kopite
Have big shiny lights
18 tiers
A singing section
And it to be called the ABBA Chiquitita stand and we all sing ABBA songs before the game

You could be Dennis Leary.

Offline GoldenGloves25

• Kopite
  • You are a reptile, Carmichael!!

That upper tier had pillars!! PILLARS!!!!!
A slave to rhythm and the fickle nature of charm.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
That upper tier had pillars!! PILLARS!!!!!

Was the roof support wasn't it, running the length of the roof. Not actual pillars.

Offline Jonny-B

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Was the roof support wasn't it, running the length of the roof. Not actual pillars.

Yep. Similar setup at the Aviva Stadium

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan

Yes, we need an over-blown NFL stadium as a memorial to a crook who almost ruined the club... maybe have giant holograms of Hicks and Gillett on the big glass wall.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Kopout

• Should really just Logout......
  • Legacy Fan
I think something like this should do the trick...

i actually loved that design but still preffered to stay at anfield. fucking off rick parry's standard bowl design best thing those cowboys done.

60k capacity should be enough. don't get some people's obsession with 70k/80k stadiums bigger doesn't mean better.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 02:41:41 pm by Kopout »

Offline Jonny5

• .... . .-.. .-.. ---
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • 97 ynwa 39
wasnt it meant to have an 18,000 seated Kop.
When you walk through a storm hold your head up high and dont be afraid of the dark

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
It had a big stand at one end that had nothing to do with the Kop. Sorry, but I despise that pile of shite. A distorted American Football Stadium designed by architects who hadn't a clue commissioned by arseholes who didn't give a shit about the club or how football is actually watched. If you wanted to be able to nip of and have a beer during the match and watch the game on a Jumbotron, or sit miles further away from the pitch than you needed to because they made the away too small and put in a pointless rake along the back of the stand...

And bankrupted the club of course, or left us with a half finished white elephant...

We dodged a massive bullet on that steaming turd of a design.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
Have big shiny lights
18 tiers
A singing section

Calling Capon, can you help out mate?

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
It had a big stand at one end that had nothing to do with the Kop. Sorry, but I despise that pile of shite. A distorted American Football Stadium designed by architects who hadn't a clue commissioned by arseholes who didn't give a shit about the club or how football is actually watched. If you wanted to be able to nip of and have a beer during the match and watch the game on a Jumbotron, or sit miles further away from the pitch than you needed to because they made the away too small and put in a pointless rake along the back of the stand...

And bankrupted the club of course, or left us with a half finished white elephant...

We dodged a massive bullet on that steaming turd of a design.
Aesthetically, I like it.

Didn't they have plans for some kind of premium hospitality 'bunker' under the pitch?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
The exterior isn't so bad.  The fact that it wasn't simply another soul-less bowl appealed to me.  Of course I learned a lot from people on here about how hideous and impractical the design of the interior was and my interest cooled.

I suspect something could have been done with it but I'm rather relieved it never happened.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Hi guys. New to the forum. I've done a mock up of what I think we should be realistically aiming for next year. I think 140,000 is our sweet spot. I think we should completely get rid of the Walton Breck road and the local businesses and build a mega mega mega Kop. Its only the locals that use that road anyway, they can find another route. We should extend the Annie Road all the way back to Goodison, it'd be really funny if they could see it from their changing rooms. Also I think we should have a runway and a big slide. Oh yeah and we should fill in the corners with the Westfalstadion corners. We MUST have corners.

Hope you like it.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Amazing.

Spade in the ground in 60 days?

Online meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Thanks for your feedback Craig.
Thought I'd start getting some more detailed renders done for phase 1 (August)
Anfield Road end first extension (will only be to half size of final extension).
Further renders will show Stanley Park being concreted over and turned into the Muti Story Car Stanley Park.
All four corners of the Westfalstadion shipped over from Germany and installed - got to have corners can't stress this enough.
I've decided to knock down another 200 houses (its fine, locals can go elsewhere) to build the Krazy Kemlyn Krispy Kreme Killer Koaster.
There will be a cable car linking to the newly named 'Higher than Ayre itself Memorial Stand'.

Pls like follow and share Thnx

Offline LOHAG

• Main Stander
This is all well and good Meady.
But typically, as with all pie in the sky architects, you have neglect the transport plan.
Where is the monorail to the city centre? No straight lines, must have corners.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
What about a zip line from top of the new Anny to the City Centre?

Online meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Just back off you two yeah, I've spent at least 30 minutes fine tuning my grand vision. Ive already provided a runway on the roof and an - albeit short - cable car network from the KKK-KKK. My original idea was to just build this in London so you cant have everything.

I submit my plans to FSG this morning. I'll keep you all posted.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Just back off you two yeah, I've spent at least 30 minutes fine tuning my grand vision. Ive already provided a runway on the roof and an - albeit short - cable car network from the KKK-KKK. My original idea was to just build this in London so you cant have everything.

I submit my plans to FSG this morning. I'll keep you all posted.

Think you can get around the transport problems by turning the back of the stand into a block of flats.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
Lovin that shit Meady.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Lovin that shit Meady.

Not bothered to redirect Walton Breck though. Seems a half arsed job to be honest.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
Think you can get around the transport problems by turning the back of the stand into a block of flats.

What transport problems? Rumours are that several hundred of these will be located in Stanley Park.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Have you not seen the runway? He's going to fly people in!

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Have you not seen the runway? He's going to fly people in!

Wirral to Anfield is a pretty short flight mate.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Wirral to Anfield is a pretty short flight mate.

So we'll be able to make plenty of journeys! I don't see a flaw in this plan at all

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
So we'll be able to make plenty of journeys! I don't see a flaw in this plan at all

The Wirral doesn't have an airport mate.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
The Wirral doesn't have an airport mate.

Kinell Craig, do I have to do all the thinking? New Brighton Beach? There's enough land by Pensby High School for a small plane to take off from. Build it and they will come!

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Kinell Craig, do I have to do all the thinking? New Brighton Beach? There's enough land by Pensby High School for a small plane to take off from. Build it and they will come!

That's Everton thinking that mate.

Graham and his lot wanna be getting on an A380, not some bloody Cesnar.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
That's Everton thinking that mate.

Graham and his lot wanna be getting on an A380, not some bloody Cesnar.

I was on about an A380. Thats tiny compared to some of the military big boys

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
I was on about an A380. Thats tiny compared to some of the military big boys

Suppose we could use the Begluga along with the North Wales lot if they can make it to Broughton.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Suppose we could use the Begluga along with the North Wales lot if they can make it to Broughton.

Now there's some real blue sky thinking right there!!

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
I personally still like my zip line idea.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Not quite a viable alternative though. The cost just doesn't meet to profit margin demands!

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
I personally still like my zip line idea.
Well you would, being an FSG shill, trying to get us to settle for the shittiest option. ;D

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Not quite a viable alternative though. The cost just doesn't meet to profit margin demands!

What if we get it sponsored?

What's the going rate for a zip line fan transportation device attached to stadiums these days?