The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

RAWK H&S

<< < (2/27) > >>

Sir Capon of Debaser:
'Hello,is that RAWK?....Sorry to bother you ,but this is Mrs Choppertington here.I was just wondering if you have seen Mr Choppertington,as he's gone out with out taking his medication again.Oooh He'd forget his head if it weren't screwed on,the daft apeth.....never forgets his horlicks though,takes it bleedin everywere with him.....'

'......Hello?! Hello?!is anybody there??... Eeee the bleedin phones on the blink again...'

royhendo:
Disastew wecovewee?

Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆:

--- Quote from: Southern Pansy on September 17, 2011, 03:25:27 pm ---What does Mr Hall know about Health and Safety?

http://www.youtube.com/v/kFlehTaarZU?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB

--- End quote ---

Too fucking much.

John C:

--- Quote from: Capon Debaser on September 17, 2011, 06:32:57 pm ---'Hello,is that RAWK?....Sorry to bother you ,but this is Mrs Choppertington here.I was just wondering if you have seen Mr Choppertington,as he's gone out with out taking his medication again.Oooh He'd forget his head if it weren't screwed on,the daft apeth.....never forgets his horlicks though,takes it bleedin everywere with him.....'

'......Hello?! Hello?!is anybody there??... Eeee the bleedin phones on the blink again...'

--- End quote ---
:lmao That fucking killed me you, ar, giggling like fuck mate. So funny.

kavah:

--- Quote from: Southern Pansy on September 17, 2011, 03:25:27 pm ---What does Mr Hall know about Health and Safety?

--- End quote ---

ha ha that was better than the Mayweather fight :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version