Author Topic: LIVERPOOL 2010-2011 Pictures Thread  (Read 3376326 times)

Offline Grobbelaar

• Anny Roader
  • Rafa is Boss
Re: Liverpool 2010-2011 Picture Thread
« Reply #5720 on: November 17, 2010, 04:35:38 pm »
Anyone know what them trainers are called, there smart

Looks like Nike Toki

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #5721 on: November 17, 2010, 04:37:52 pm »
Did you have a thing for Sally Gunnel too?

If you mean the track star, then no, but I don't exactly mind Diego to be honest.  There are far worse looking lads in the footballing world other than him.
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline JMM

• bantend
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5722 on: November 17, 2010, 04:40:11 pm »
If you mean the track star, then no, but I don't exactly mind Diego to be honest.  There are far worse looking lads in the footballing world other than him.

While the Nevilles are still playing

Offline mulhergremista

• Kopite
« Reply #5723 on: November 17, 2010, 05:48:55 pm »
Hahahaha!
I admire your defence of Lucas, I hadn't realised that every girl from 12 to 80 had a crush on him or that he is an intellectual, however I do maintain that although he's not pig ugly, he's hardly the best looking bloke in the world and if someone said I was actually uglier than him, I would be a bit upset.

Good player though!

Liking someone's looks is a question of taste of course, but I must appologize , I meant that AMONG GREMIO FANS and generally somehow in Porto Alegre the women was crazy about him.   This was a fact.  SOme of the blogs of the teen agers declaring eternal love to him made even me blush And I am a mother and grandmother who ha seen somthing in life.  I just became interested to understand the phenomen, than I ound out that he is eally a rare creature, somtimes I even thought hevwas some extraterrestre coming to earth to play football of all things. 
As I said in some other forum, I began to follow him after his sub-20 tournament in the Brazil squad, which he captained,  it was wierd somehow, seeing a 20-year old , looking like 15 or less, leading the youngsters to glory, winning the tournament and declared best player in that tournament.   After the Brazilians were robbed by the ref in one game and lost it, 3 of them sent off, everybody thought that Brazil will miss the olympic place again.   BUt, Lucas not only scored a screamer to get out with a raw, but as the match was suspended for about 20 minutes, he , not the cach, took them to a motivational talk. Nobody knows what he told them, but without the suspended players they roused to win the tournaments, Lucas scoring against Argentina in the last game. Al of the Argies were much larger physicaly) He played most of the tournament with an elbow injury.  This day was the crucial day for me o become his fan forever.  HE WAS LIKE SPLITTED PERSONALITY,  off the field he was like tpical colege boy, looked much younger, inside he pitch he turnes a monser.. looking ugly with his fae grimaces..

He lost his angel face , some of his inosence, sometimes he looked really ugly, but that does not matter to his admirers.  THis is pictures thread so i will not elaborate about it.   He is a professional, never drinks in pubs and is one woman man, never involvd in any skandal.   If oy like a person, he seems beautiful o you, that is my theory about it. When you reach my age you will undersand it maybe.   Sorry if I offended anybody, it was just reflex to answer the post degrading him.

I should have known better, sorry

Offline woz92

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5724 on: November 17, 2010, 05:57:59 pm »
 :lmao
YNWA 96

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Moaning bed wetter, cry wanks for Torres
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5725 on: November 17, 2010, 06:02:09 pm »
Fucking hell...
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5726 on: November 17, 2010, 06:05:20 pm »
Amazing.

mulhergremista, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. Safe to say that your a big fan of him, which is a good thing. :)

Offline trigger

• sexist and shallow
  • Legacy Fan
  • The romans invented the knob on a stick
« Reply #5727 on: November 17, 2010, 07:08:14 pm »
Al of the Argies

What position does he play then?
Frankly if your team is mentioned in a Liverpool song, you should be chuffed

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #5728 on: November 17, 2010, 08:33:29 pm »

Mulhergremista, you don't have to be sorry for anything.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #5729 on: November 17, 2010, 10:43:49 pm »
Liking someone's looks is a question of taste of course, but I must appologize , I meant that AMONG GREMIO FANS and generally somehow in Porto Alegre the women was crazy about him.   This was a fact.  SOme of the blogs of the teen agers declaring eternal love to him made even me blush And I am a mother and grandmother who ha seen somthing in life.  I just became interested to understand the phenomen, than I ound out that he is eally a rare creature, somtimes I even thought hevwas some extraterrestre coming to earth to play football of all things. 
As I said in some other forum, I began to follow him after his sub-20 tournament in the Brazil squad, which he captained,  it was wierd somehow, seeing a 20-year old , looking like 15 or less, leading the youngsters to glory, winning the tournament and declared best player in that tournament.   After the Brazilians were robbed by the ref in one game and lost it, 3 of them sent off, everybody thought that Brazil will miss the olympic place again.   BUt, Lucas not only scored a screamer to get out with a raw, but as the match was suspended for about 20 minutes, he , not the cach, took them to a motivational talk. Nobody knows what he told them, but without the suspended players they roused to win the tournaments, Lucas scoring against Argentina in the last game. Al of the Argies were much larger physicaly) He played most of the tournament with an elbow injury.  This day was the crucial day for me o become his fan forever.  HE WAS LIKE SPLITTED PERSONALITY,  off the field he was like tpical colege boy, looked much younger, inside he pitch he turnes a monser.. looking ugly with his fae grimaces..

He lost his angel face , some of his inosence, sometimes he looked really ugly, but that does not matter to his admirers.  THis is pictures thread so i will not elaborate about it.   He is a professional, never drinks in pubs and is one woman man, never involvd in any skandal.   If oy like a person, he seems beautiful o you, that is my theory about it. When you reach my age you will undersand it maybe.   Sorry if I offended anybody, it was just reflex to answer the post degrading him.

This is my favourite post on the internet ever.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #5730 on: November 17, 2010, 11:27:41 pm »

Men and Women the world over fall over themselves just thinking about Lucas everyday..every hour....he is that special. Those good looks, the tanned brazilian skin..that cute smile..the soft, flowing hair....why oh why can't everyone see him for those male model of the year looks he has?
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline vietliv

• Audio/video star
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vietmoment
    • Liverpool FC Vietnam Community
« Reply #5731 on: November 17, 2010, 11:28:28 pm »

Gerrard was injuried... See all pix of Gerrard vs. France here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=22525&id=102541299794126
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 11:30:08 pm by vietliv »

Offline Ambrosia

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5732 on: November 17, 2010, 11:41:10 pm »
Men and Women the world over fall over themselves just thinking about Lucas everyday..every hour....he is that special. Those good looks, the tanned brazilian skin..that cute smile..the soft, flowing hair....why oh why can't everyone see him for those male model of the year looks he has?
David Spade has nowt on you  :)

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5733 on: November 17, 2010, 11:44:04 pm »

Oh, don't apologise.  I loved it.  Thanks!

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #5734 on: November 17, 2010, 11:45:25 pm »
Oh, don't apologise.  I loved it.  Thanks!
cannot complain about he post myself, seems fair.

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5735 on: November 17, 2010, 11:56:35 pm »
cannot complain about he post myself, seems fair.

He is a mother and grandmother :)

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #5736 on: November 18, 2010, 12:54:40 am »
ah, well the english was fairly broken :D

Offline mulhergremista

• Kopite
« Reply #5737 on: November 19, 2010, 03:35:10 am »

HEY, I am not a "he"  can't you understandthat i am a woman?  Or you can not accept that some women ubderstand and follow football? 

And answering to somebody's question , Lucas plays in Brazil as a number 5, the link between the 4 defense players and the AM and the strikers.  He did it very well, for me it was is best play ever, even better than against Chelsea, very good connection with the CBs and FBs, I wish Carrahoof would learn how to play a " pass and move" game.   The defeat of the Brazil team was due to poor attacking, the defense 5 (The 4 defenses and Lucas ) were the strongest part of the team, not very easy against strong Argies attack

Look at this, just for example

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5738 on: November 19, 2010, 03:59:22 am »
HEY, I am not a "he"  can't you understandthat i am a woman?  Or you can not accept that some women ubderstand and follow football? 

And answering to somebody's question , Lucas plays in Brazil as a number 5, the link between the 4 defense players and the AM and the strikers.  He did it very well, for me it was is best play ever, even better than against Chelsea, very good connection with the CBs and FBs, I wish Carrahoof would learn how to play a " pass and move" game.   The defeat of the Brazil team was due to poor attacking, the defense 5 (The 4 defenses and Lucas ) were the strongest part of the team, not very easy against strong Argies attack

Look at this, just for example

He was joking about the "not a woman" comment ;D

Your english is good but not great so don't take offence if people don't understand, oh and welcome to the forum :wave

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5739 on: November 19, 2010, 04:08:59 am »
fuck stevie g is a fit bastard

Offline Cleveland_Red

• Anny Roader
  • Cleveland Is The City-Liverpool Is The Life
« Reply #5740 on: November 19, 2010, 04:20:00 am »
Thanks for the updates Le Jake.  Excited that it went down this route and will be keeping an eye out for that beauty!
"Football in many ways mirrors the society that we have become, self obsessed and shallow."

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #5741 on: November 19, 2010, 08:38:16 am »
I just figured out Roy's tactics on our league position

Clearly Roy has been looking to the stars for our fortune
Our form has taken a big dip.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5742 on: November 19, 2010, 11:02:46 pm »

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5743 on: November 19, 2010, 11:03:31 pm »
any body got any pics of the the boys pen from the 70s ?

feeling nostalgic.....

Offline myrlas