Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4567751 times)

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #57440 on: September 12, 2019, 04:33:15 pm »
Israel accused of planting mysterious spy devices near the White House

The U.S. government concluded within the last two years that Israel was most likely behind the placement of cell-phone surveillance devices that were found near the White House and other sensitive locations around Washington, D.C., according to three former senior U.S. officials with knowledge of the matter.

But unlike most other occasions when flagrant incidents of foreign spying have been discovered on American soil, the Trump administration did not rebuke the Israeli government, and there were no consequences for Israel’s behavior, one of the former officials said.

The miniature surveillance devices, colloquially known as “StingRays,” mimic regular cell towers to fool cell phones into giving them their locations and identity information. Formally called international mobile subscriber identity-catchers or IMSI-catchers, they also can capture the contents of calls and data use.

The devices were likely intended to spy on President Donald Trump, one of the former officials said, as well as his top aides and closest associates -- though it’s not clear whether the Israeli efforts were successful.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/12/israel-white-house-spying-devices-1491351

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57441 on: September 12, 2019, 06:59:57 pm »
Fucking hell.  Further shame on the GOP if this is true.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #57442 on: September 12, 2019, 07:03:43 pm »
Yeah read about that today, what an utter cluster fuck they are. No shame either.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57443 on: September 12, 2019, 07:15:26 pm »
Yeah read about that today, what an utter cluster fuck they are. No shame either.

What's worse is that there's fuck all the Governor can do about it,they've cut off healthcare and underfunded schools & he has to sign it into law even though this sneaky shit was done because he had already vetoed it.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57444 on: September 12, 2019, 07:19:33 pm »
What's worse is that there's fuck all the Governor can do about it,they've cut off healthcare and underfunded schools & he has to sign it into law even though this sneaky shit was done because he had already vetoed it.

Yeah, i'd imagine he's going to wait as long as he can before signing it, maybe they can figure out some sort of loop hole.

Utter scum.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #57445 on: September 12, 2019, 08:58:39 pm »
Conrad F Black should be in prison where he belongs. He gave Bozo a leg up the career ladder and now hes fellating his older, dumber brother.

What are these true elites so scared about that they feel the need to bring down the establishment they've for so long been in the protective bosom of?

They've been delaying the inevitable swing to the left for 20 years, so they are backing populists they can control now.

"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57446 on: September 12, 2019, 09:00:17 pm »
Conrad F Black should be in prison where he belongs. He gave Bozo a leg up the career ladder and now hes fellating his older, dumber brother.

What are these true elites so scared about that they feel the need to bring down the establishment they've for so long been in the protective bosom of?

Jean Chretien, the Canadian PM a while back, is celebrated in Canada and one of the things people love os that he stuck it to 'Lord Black' about his peerage. :)
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57447 on: September 12, 2019, 09:01:30 pm »

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/12/israel-white-house-spying-devices-1491351

Jerod's whatsapp account?

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57448 on: September 12, 2019, 09:03:57 pm »
Yeah, i'd imagine he's going to wait as long as he can before signing it, maybe they can figure out some sort of loop hole.

Utter scum.

I thought that Iheard that their senate could overturn it.

NC, the Wisconsin of the South.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57449 on: September 12, 2019, 10:07:40 pm »
Yeah, just watched a video confirming it.  Disgusting.  Honestly no depths to which this vile scum will sink.  To think there are such people in the world - and are actually running chunks of it.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4gwMQkBvf_A" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4gwMQkBvf_A</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57450 on: September 12, 2019, 10:12:42 pm »
In the eternal words of Lord Tywin "I suppose I should be grateful that your vanity got in the way of your recklessness."

Fuck Trump, and fuck Bolton just as much.

Sure. I am no fan of Trump as I have stated in almost every post.
We need to be able to say when he makes a decision we agree with. One of the biggest dangers is if we oppose everything he says and does. Because then we stop thinking. We stop having our own opinions. We end up being just anti-Trump and therefore he dictates what we think.

For example, I believe he uses hatred when he calls for his wall, which is bad. But tighter border control is not something he invented a need for. Clinton wanted it, Obama wanted it. Trump wants it too. It's the way he uses hatred to divide people which is terrible.
Another example is him taking on China. I think he is an idiot the way he does it. He burns his alliances first and then goes after China. That's plain stupid IMO. But everyone knows and have known for a couple of decades that China copies your products and steals IP in order to sell it back to you. It is necessary to say no to this at some stage.
Then we have him calling the press the enemy of the people, which is serious, bordering on insanity. Because his job is to defend the Constitution and even I know there is a part in it which says congress should not pass a law to restrict the freedom of the press. For the President to call the press the enemy of the people shows how little he cares about the stuff he swore to protect. The same goes for his muslim ban. Same amendment. That shows IMO he is a terrible choice of President. But it doesn't stop him being like that broken watch, which happens to be right now and then.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57451 on: September 12, 2019, 10:18:14 pm »
Fucking hell.  Further shame on the GOP if this is true.

If that is true, then it is shocking. They should all be driven out of office. Either by the normal voting process, or if possible by the force of law. I hope it isn't true because that could trigger some nasty things.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57452 on: September 12, 2019, 10:18:38 pm »
Just remember though, when it comes to border controls, illegal immigration dropped to a 50 year low under Obama.  The problem might be real, and Trump's hate and fearmongering has certainly fanned the flames, but as a legitimate issue we need context.  Being heavy handed and treating innocent people like something off your shoe is no solution to this problem.  There IS no solution to the problem; it's a question of managing it.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57453 on: September 12, 2019, 10:29:20 pm »
Just remember though, when it comes to border controls, illegal immigration dropped to a 50 year low under Obama.  The problem might be real, and Trump's hate and fearmongering has certainly fanned the flames, but as a legitimate issue we need context.  Being heavy handed and treating innocent people like something off your shoe is no solution to this problem.  There IS no solution to the problem; it's a question of managing it.

Sure. I don't claim to have a solution, nor do I agree with his language. It is disgusting.

My point is more general, that people take the anti-Trump stance by default. I think many have the opinion that Obama was for open borders and Trump is against. If we post a statement and say ”Trump said this”, everyone will say it's bad. If we post the same statement and say ”it's Obama's” people will say it's wise.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57454 on: September 12, 2019, 10:46:32 pm »
If that is true, then it is shocking. They should all be driven out of office. Either by the normal voting process, or if possible by the force of law. I hope it isn't true because that could trigger some nasty things.

It's true,was reported yesterday.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57455 on: September 12, 2019, 11:45:49 pm »
That Conrad Black article should come with a health warning : will take years off your life. What a labored bunch of shite. Reminds me of kids at university who thought that using obscure words and interminable sentences made you sound clever, despite your arguments being hopelessly skewed, biased and dishonest. The irony is that Trump's effectiveness is in his blunt, dumbed-down rhetoric ; the people who understand or - somehow - embrace Black's style are highly unlikely to support Trump. I guess the main purpose of the article is that Trump fans can forward it on social media and say, "look, this big words egghead agrees with me, so there!"

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57456 on: September 12, 2019, 11:51:45 pm »

Nothing new with Israel, normal conventions do not apply to them

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57457 on: September 13, 2019, 10:33:38 am »
Sure. I don't claim to have a solution, nor do I agree with his language. It is disgusting.

My point is more general, that people take the anti-Trump stance by default. I think many have the opinion that Obama was for open borders and Trump is against. If we post a statement and say ”Trump said this”, everyone will say it's bad. If we post the same statement and say ”it's Obama's” people will say it's wise.

Except there's nothing wise about firing a guy you should never have hired in the first place.  Trump hired Bolton because he saw him talk tough on FOX (only the best people etc).  Trump has tried to appoint a frightening number of people off the back of their performances off TV.  The man's a fucking clown - in the same vein as Pennywise.

It's just that the bar has become so low with Trump we might actually give him some praise for what is perceived to be a sound decision - when the reality is he made the decision to satisfy his own usual egomania.  This is simply law of averages catching up with him so imo Trump deserves as minimal credit as possible, if any.

Even a broken (cuckoo) clock is right twice a day, etc etc.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57458 on: September 13, 2019, 10:36:00 am »
Nothing new with Israel, normal conventions do not apply to them

Given that Trump and his closest people seem to enjoy using unsecured devices I'm surprised more countries aren't doing this.  Maybe they are.  Just because Israel's the only country to get a name drop doesn't mean they haven't found others.

Popcorn's Art

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #57459 on: September 13, 2019, 12:22:39 pm »
NBC News
Trump: I look orange, but so do you because of energy-efficient light bulbs
 Phil Helsel
55 mins ago

On a night that featured the Democratic debate, President Donald Trump said he's being cast in a harsh light.

Trump's complaint wasn't about the candidates vying for the nomination and the chance to make the 45th president a one-termer, but was rather was directed at light bulbs.

"People said what's with the light bulb? I said here’s the story, and I looked at it: The bulb that we're being forced to use — No. 1, to me, most importantly, the light's no good. I always look orange," Trump said during a speech at a House Republican retreat dinner.

The audience at the 2019 House Republican Conference Member Retreat Dinner laughed at the comment.

It's not the first time the president has been described as orange. The hue of his hair and skin are often a source of jokes among his critics.

He said he's not the only one that the bulbs effect: He told the crowd that they, too, take on an orange tone under the lights.

The Trump administration last week said it would roll back requirements for energy-efficient light bulbs under two previous administrations.

Under one action, the Department of Energy plans to repeal a regulation enacted under President Obama requiring an expanded number of light bulbs in the U.S. to be in compliance with stricter energy efficiency standards; and nixed new energy efficiency standards for all pear-shaped light bulbs that were also scheduled to go into effect Jan. 1, 2020.

The first regulation being targeted was spun off of a 2007 law signed by President George W. Bush that aimed to gradually phase out energy inefficient bulbs like incandescent and halogen bulbs.

"The light is the worst," Trump said at the retreat dinner. He also said that "it's many times more expensive than that old incandescent bulb that worked very well."

"And the light is not as good," the president said, adding that "we're going to sell that, but we’re also going to sell incandescent bulbs."

Environmental groups argue that ending the regulations will result in higher utility bills for Americans and the production of more electricity by greenhouse-gas emitting power plants.

Trump at Thursday's annual retreat also took aim at several Democratic presidential candidates.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-i-look-orange-but-so-do-you-because-of-energy-efficient-light-bulbs/ar-AAHeSQ3

You'd think this might be an Onion article.
Kill the humourless

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #57460 on: September 13, 2019, 01:01:43 pm »
Never go full Trump.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 03:26:45 pm by surfer. Fuck you generator. »

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #57462 on: September 13, 2019, 04:43:45 pm »
How do you impeach a President who has helped create perhaps the greatest economy in the history of our Country? All time best unemployment numbers, especially for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians & Women. More people working today than ever before. Rebuilt Military & Choice for Vets.......Became Number 1 in World & Independent in Energy. Will soon have record number of Judges, 2 SC Justices. Done more than any President in first 2 1/2 years despite phony & fraudulent Witch Hunt illegally led against him. WIN on Mueller Report, Mueller Testimony & James Comey......IG Report, which showed him to be a Disgraced & Dirty Cop. Republicans have unified like never before. You don’t impeach Presidents for doing a good (great!) job. No Obstruction, No Collusion, only treasonous crimes committed by the other side, and led by the Democrats. Sad!

Extra adderall for the lunatic today.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57463 on: September 14, 2019, 08:53:38 am »
"helped create"... Clearly ghostwritten

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57464 on: September 14, 2019, 11:37:26 am »
Greatest economy ever?
It's so bad that it may well wipe out people's pensions and savings.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57465 on: September 14, 2019, 12:40:37 pm »
Greatest economy ever?

You can only talk about going into a recession in the greatest economy ever.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57466 on: September 14, 2019, 01:27:36 pm »
You can only talk about going into a recession in the greatest economy ever.

Yes. Somehow that seems to be the case.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57467 on: September 14, 2019, 04:13:28 pm »
Yes. Somehow that seems to be the case.

I’m sure it’s a great time to be rich though. Maybe that’s the economy he’s talking about.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #57468 on: September 14, 2019, 05:13:07 pm »
The Wall Street Journal.
Trump, Awaiting Egypt's Sisi at Summit, Called Out for 'My Favorite Dictator'
 Nancy A. Youssef, Vivian Salama, Michael C. Bender
3 hrs ago

Inside a room of the ornately decorated Hotel du Palais during last month’s Group of Seven summit in Biarritz, France, President Trump awaited a meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi.

Mr. Trump looked over a gathering of American and Egyptian officials and called out in a loud voice: “Where’s my favorite dictator?” Several people who were in the room at the time said they heard the question.

The witnesses said they believed the president made the comment jokingly, but said his question was met by a stunned silence.

It couldn’t be determined whether Mr. Sisi was present or heard the remark.

The White House declined to comment. Egyptian officials couldn’t be reached for comment.

Even if lighthearted, Mr. Trump’s quip drew attention to an uncomfortable facet of the U.S.-Egypt relationship.

Mr. Sisi has drawn criticism for his authoritarian rule since taking power following a 2013 coup. Under Mr. Sisi, Egyptian authorities have been accused of detaining thousands of political opponents, of torturing and killing prisoners and of stymying political opposition, according to reports by the United Nations, U.S. State Department and nongovernmental groups.

The White House hasn’t publicly admonished the Egyptian government for its human-rights record. Egypt has defended its actions, saying it is fighting extremists.

Mr. Trump has extolled his ties to other world leaders known for authoritarian methods, including Russian President Vladimir Putin, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Chinese President Xi Jinping.

At this year’s G-7 summit, at least 10 U.S. and three Egyptian officials were awaiting Mr. Sisi’s arrival on the morning of Aug. 26 when the president made his remark.

Among those in attendance were Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and then-national security adviser John Bolton, who since has resigned. Others included Larry Kudlow, assistant to the president for economic policy; Rob Blair, a senior adviser to the White House chief of staff and an interpreter.

Egyptian officials in the room included Minister of Foreign Affairs Sameh Shoukry and Abbas Kamel, Egypt’s chief of the General Intelligence Service, the witnesses said.

Within minutes of the quip, Mr. Sisi met Mr. Trump and reporters were allowed in. Mr. Trump, among other comments, celebrated his relationship with Mr. Sisi, noting that the two leaders had begun talking with each other soon after Mr. Trump won the presidential election in 2016.

“We understood each other very well. He’s a very tough man, I will tell you that. But he’s also a good man, and he’s done a fantastic job in Egypt. Not easy,” said Mr. Trump, who in 2017 hosted Mr. Sisi’s first White House visit since Mr. Sisi took power. Constitutional amendments, passed by parliament earlier this year, allow Mr. Sisi to serve multiple terms.

In a press release after the bilateral meeting, Egypt gave no hint of any tension.

“President Trump expressed his appreciation for Egypt and President El Sisi as well as the development that Egypt has witnessed to realize security and stability as well as growth, in spite of regional instability,” the Egyptian presidency’s office said in a statement afterward.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-awaiting-egypts-sisi-at-summit-called-out-for-my-favorite-dictator/ar-AAHgkg8

You couldn't make this shit up.
Kill the humourless

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57469 on: September 14, 2019, 05:27:44 pm »

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57470 on: September 14, 2019, 08:28:07 pm »
I’m sure it’s a great time to be rich though. Maybe that’s the economy he’s talking about.

It makes perfect sense to him. He has always borrowed a lot. 

"His bankruptcies were the result of the business cycle and he leverages himself to the hilt so when the recession comes, he gets in trouble and when it is booming he claims to be a fantastic investor."
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/interest-rates/trump-on-interest-rates-omg/

People are slowly realising that Trump is not doing what they hoped he would. And now we are talking about those who were on his side.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57471 on: September 15, 2019, 08:04:56 am »
Greatest economy ever?

On a sugar high of near zero percent interest rates.,,

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #57472 on: September 16, 2019, 10:12:17 am »

IMO the only reason that ordinary Repug politicians have held their nose and stayed onside with him is that he delivered the massive tax cuts for the super-wealthy that he promised.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #57473 on: September 16, 2019, 11:27:52 am »
Good to know who is in charge

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked. There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57474 on: September 16, 2019, 12:41:26 pm »

IMO the only reason that ordinary Repug politicians have held their nose and stayed onside with him is that he delivered the massive tax cuts for the super-wealthy that he promised.

They are also terrified of his base and possibly getting primaried.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57475 on: September 16, 2019, 04:14:02 pm »
Surely this shouldn't happen when the man of the people is in charge?

General Motors auto workers strike in US

Workers began a strike against General Motors on Monday after America's biggest carmaker failed to reach a deal over pay and conditions with the United Auto Workers union (UAW).

Almost 50,000 workers are due to take part in the strike, the first major stoppage at GM since 2007.

"We do not take this lightly. This is our last resort," UAW vice-president Terry Dittes told reporters in Detroit.

The sides had set a Saturday night deadline to reach an agreement.

In the 2007 strike, a two-day stoppage cost $300m (£240m).

The union's previous four-year contract with GM expired this weekend, and the two sides had been holding negotiations on wide-ranging issues, including wages, healthcare, profit sharing and job security.

Also, the union has been fighting to stop GM from closing car assembly plants in Ohio and Michigan, which the company has said are necessary responses to changes in the market. Earlier on Sunday 850 maintenance workers at five GM facilities walked off the job on strike.

Mr Dittes said: "We are standing up for fair wages, we are standing up for affordable, quality health care. We are standing up for our share of the profits."

GM argues that its wages and benefits are among the best in the industry. The carmaker said in a statement that its offer to the UAW during talks included more than $7bn in new investments, more jobs, and pay and benefits increases. "We have negotiated in good faith and with a sense of urgency," GM said.

It remains unclear whether the two sides have plans for further negotiations.

The strike comes at a time when the US car industry is starting to see a slowdown in sales, and rising costs associated with investment in electric vehicles and curbing emissions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49709730

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Brexit - Operation YellowHammer - Item 15. Things that make you go uhmmm
« Reply #57476 on: September 16, 2019, 09:42:32 pm »
New York prosecutors subpoena his tax returns.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/16/trump-tax-returns-new-york-subpoena

Manhattan DA 'subpoenas eight years of Trump’s tax returns'

The Manhattan district attorney has demanded eight years of Donald Trump’s personal and corporate tax returns, according to the New York Times.

Citing several anonymous sources, the New York Times said the district attorney’s office issued a subpoena to Trump’s accounting firm late last month, shortly after the DA opened a criminal investigation into the Trump family’s business in the run-up to the election.

The state prosecutors are seeking a range of tax documents from the accounting firm, Mazars USA, including Mr. Trump’s personal returns and those of his business, the Trump Organization. The subpoena seeks federal and state returns for both the president and the company dating back to 2011, the people said.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57477 on: September 16, 2019, 10:37:34 pm »
This should be interesting.

No doubt he'll be in the Guinness Book of records soon enough, by how far he spits his dummy out.  ::)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57478 on: September 17, 2019, 02:11:26 am »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57479 on: September 17, 2019, 11:58:14 am »
Brett Kavanaugh facing impeachment calls after news reports over the weekend. Democrats are demanding access to information turned up in the security investigations.

Popcorn's Art