Author Topic: The Mysterious World Of Hassinator  (Read 486095 times)

Offline James Mac

• Sabu Pundit's PR
  • Legacy Fan
  • Return of the Mac
Re: The Mysterious World Of Hassinator
« Reply #160 on: July 11, 2010, 06:12:57 pm »
What's your opinion on Espadrilles Hassinator?

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #161 on: July 11, 2010, 08:07:32 pm »
What's your opinion on Espadrilles Hassinator?

big in east london and they looked great on don johnson but not for me personally.

i like trainers pretty much all the time though have been spotted in desert boots; brogues and endless quoddy deck shoes.

i would like to get some white deck shoes but am currently working out how to get hold of a volkswagen california.

soooooo useful in festival season but sooooooooo fucking expensive too ;D

does anyone know anything about second hand winnebagos as my internet research is proving rather fruitless and ridiculously pricey?

Offline flashman

• Lacking Cum Stilettos
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #162 on: July 11, 2010, 08:09:59 pm »
Really like the thread, do you have any fashion tips for suit wearers in the office, have to be reasonably conservative, and its hot outside!

Offline flashman

• Lacking Cum Stilettos
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #163 on: July 11, 2010, 08:11:21 pm »
am currently working out how to get hold of a volkswagen california.

soooooo useful in festival season but sooooooooo fucking expensive too ;D

does anyone know anything about second hand winnebagos as my internet research is proving rather fruitless and ridiculously pricey?
I think they are all in Queensland!

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: July 11, 2010, 08:13:18 pm »
Really like the thread, do you have any fashion tips for suit wearers in the office, have to be reasonably conservative, and its hot outside!

Nice.

;)
psn = Lents123

Offline flashman

• Lacking Cum Stilettos
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2010, 08:14:23 pm »
Thanks, will go down a treat

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2010, 08:16:32 pm »

i like to keep it tidy.  how much do you want to spend?  kilgour did a diffusion range (unfortunately discontinued) of gossamer light knits (think john smedley but literally twice as good).  i absolutely hammered their sale and bought pretty much everything i could fit into. 

brooks brothers also do a natty line in preppy gear but wait for the sale or - even better - pick it up in the us where its ridiculously cheap.  the best thing about their lovely shirts is that you don't have to iron them they just dry out perfectly which is great for going on holiday or coping with a hangover - i find a crisp white shirt and a little kiss from lady clarins keeps even the most suspicious clients under control at least until its time to go home and die on the sofa.

lower down the scale keep an eye on m&s for the odd gem - their blue and white seersucker shorts are a steal at £25 - and even top shop who do a straight rip off of my kilgore blazer (£600) for under a ton.  current top tips are the hickory shirt in gap for £25 and some knee length white cotton shorts from primark for a give away £4.  i'm getting two pairs as white is a fucker to keep clean if you like to roll around in the park but at that price they really are fire and forget.

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2010, 08:17:56 pm »

Nice.

;)

short suits can work but this is a wee bit too young for me and rather aggressively fashion forward.  i went to a killer wedding this weekend and rocked some seersucker shorts (stussy) with a white brooks brothers shirt and my navy cotton kilgour blazer.  i think i looked the fucking nuts but you can decide when the photos come off the mrs camera ;D

Offline flashman

• Lacking Cum Stilettos
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #168 on: July 11, 2010, 08:19:22 pm »
Most grateful, as long as it can cope with -4 inside, +45 outside. Enjoy the futty, and if you are ever in the Dhabi and need to know where M&S is, let me know

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #169 on: July 11, 2010, 08:19:57 pm »
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2010, 08:20:34 pm »
:lmao Mouth, Brilliant spot.
psn = Lents123

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: July 11, 2010, 08:22:22 pm »
short suits can work but this is a wee bit too young for me and rather aggressively fashion forward.  i went to a killer wedding this weekend and rocked some seersucker shorts (stussy) with a white brooks brothers shirt and my navy cotton kilgour blazer.  i think i looked the fucking nuts but you can decide when the photos come off the mrs camera ;D
I like them, wouldn't have the minerals to wear one myself though. Plus i tend to avoid drawing attention to my pipe cleaner legs and knobbly knees so short shorts aren't a favourite of mine!
psn = Lents123

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #172 on: July 11, 2010, 08:26:47 pm »
I like them, wouldn't have the minerals to wear one myself though. Plus i tend to avoid drawing attention to my pipe cleaner legs and knobbly knees so short shorts aren't a favourite of mine!

i have killer calves.  its a well documented fact.  i have shorts on from the end of march come hell or high water ;D

Offline flashman

• Lacking Cum Stilettos
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #173 on: July 11, 2010, 08:27:01 pm »
I presume the portly chap with the moustache shops at BhS

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #174 on: July 12, 2010, 12:50:19 am »
Love them deckers mate, cuanto?
you can get them in Size for £50

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #175 on: July 12, 2010, 08:06:33 am »
cocksucker blues is up on youtube but you can bet your sweet ass it won't be there for long.  best rockumentary ever if you haven't blagged/borrowed/or nicked it from the internet do yourself a favour and give it a spin today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtTfwGTqYzw&feature=related

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #176 on: July 12, 2010, 09:01:31 am »

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #177 on: July 13, 2010, 02:08:21 am »
Its funny how your perceptions can change, if I see at ugly shoes now invariably the first thing I think is Hass would love those horrible bastards..........

"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2010, 10:35:44 am »
That is what Marty McFly would wear if he was a wrestler.

Short suits? Really?

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2010, 10:50:29 am »
I am fucking disappointed by this thread, I looked at the name and assumed that this was about some mental Sudanese body builder who's obsessed with coming to Liverpool and showing Purple Aki how it's done.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Get Behind Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #180 on: July 13, 2010, 01:12:04 pm »
indeed.  and 'where's your head at?' for basement jaxx.  i'm very hungover now but will try to remember some other bangers when my brain comes back on line.  i've done all the fatboy slim videos.  i did the beni benassi 'satisfaction' video and also the eric prydz 'call on me'.  lots of fun.  i actually had to help oil the girld up in the former.

Envious.

From here on in its all FSG's doing. Good or bad they will stand or fall by the decisions they have made in the summer of 2012. Lets hope they have gotten it right.

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #181 on: July 13, 2010, 05:24:48 pm »
That is what Marty McFly would wear if he was a wrestler.

Short suits? Really?

not so sure about a suit but blazer with seersucker shorts is working a treat for me this summer

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #182 on: July 13, 2010, 05:25:19 pm »

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: July 13, 2010, 05:28:39 pm »
psn = Lents123

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #184 on: July 13, 2010, 06:42:24 pm »
I'll just leave these here

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #185 on: July 13, 2010, 10:01:27 pm »
I'll just leave these here

surely ones for the blue oyster bar adidas fetishists in the main trainer thread? ;D

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #186 on: July 13, 2010, 10:11:32 pm »
on the other than hand these beauties from puma deserve only the consideration of the connoisseur.

does anyone else see a similar silhouette to the huarache?  i dug out a pair of red and whites from my house move.  sweet jesus. 

PUMA works up this new interesting silhouette for Summer 2010, designed by its Creative Director and renowned fashion designer Hussein Chalayan. The sneakers carry a signature PUMA feel, although the midsoles are reflective of a New Balance type of style. Either way, they are limited to 10 pairs

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #187 on: July 13, 2010, 10:35:44 pm »
can anyone tell me the difference between a rolex oyster and the air-king?  both beautiful i rock the former:

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #188 on: July 14, 2010, 04:52:52 am »
My dad's got a Rolex too but I don't know which one. All I know is it tells time. :P

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #189 on: July 14, 2010, 09:35:17 am »
these are super duper.  i'm a big fan of the footscape.  still have a box fresh hiroshi fujiwara limited editions to break in that are a very fetching fluro yellow.  black for me this time though.  brrap!  brrap!

The Nike Air Footscape comes for Fall 2010 in two new colorways. While the upper is tonal, it comes with a faded structure. Both the black and the military green colorways will release this month at Limited EDT.

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #190 on: July 14, 2010, 03:49:32 pm »
Indoor use for those only, I would suggest.

And yes, I immediately thought Huarache when I first cast my eyes on them. It's the sole plate, it's exactly the same.

you sir have a keen eye. 

trying to find a picture of my reds.

soon come.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2010, 07:35:31 pm »
Look Hass a decent pair of Air Max, bet you wouldnt been seen dead in 'em though :P ;)

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #192 on: July 14, 2010, 09:29:50 pm »
dude they are spectacular.  where can i buy them?  right up my strasse.

discovered a new shop today in hackney called pillow.  they stock vintage box fresh vans from the 60s.  apparently when they launched they would make shoes from any fabric you supplied.  they have some event level stuff for the ladies but here's a photo of the stuff they have in the fridge.

they also had world cup 82 tracksuit tops for 3 year old with the naranjito logo.  will photo that and post next but my nephew is going to rock the fuck out of it at our party/bignic/baby shower this sunday:

EDIT: arrrgh.  too big a file to upload.  does anyone know how i can make it small enough to post?  i've some max one for you mouth that given your clearly excellent taste i don't think you will be disappointed by.

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #193 on: July 14, 2010, 09:31:52 pm »
Indoor use for those only, I would suggest.

And yes, I immediately thought Huarache when I first cast my eyes on them. It's the sole plate, it's exactly the same.

these aren't mine - they're much nicer and i have four pairs ;D - but show the silhouette for any neophytes:

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #194 on: July 14, 2010, 10:15:54 pm »
dude they are spectacular.  where can i buy them?  right up my strasse.

EDIT: arrrgh.  too big a file to upload.  does anyone know how i can make it small enough to post?  i've some max one for you mouth that given your clearly excellent taste i don't think you will be disappointed by.
On size -

http://size.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10701_11551__393976_-1_

If you upload stuff to imageshack.com you can resize it as part of the upload, but given you are uploading it off this site it doesnt really matter about resizing it.

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2010, 11:19:07 pm »
nope its a photo from my crapberry.

i'm glad these are at size.  i have a £90 voucher from some jordan IIIs i had to return.

tomorrow is just another day.... ;D

will try harder with the uploads or check them on my facebook.

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2010, 07:37:27 am »
HASS IN NO iPHONE SHOCKER

tee hee.  it was  a phone limbo/leaving to set up skin flicks/fuck i've lost my phone two window of stupidity.

i will however be getting one as soon as my contract runs out at the end of september.

i've also had a call this week from orange telling me they owe me £600.  blimey ;D

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #197 on: July 15, 2010, 07:38:28 am »
On size -

http://size.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10701_11551__393976_-1_

If you upload stuff to imageshack.com you can resize it as part of the upload, but given you are uploading it off this site it doesnt really matter about resizing it.

what my mate steve thinks:

"Wow. And i mean literally, WOW. How, when, where?"

of course i'm not telling him ;D

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #198 on: July 15, 2010, 09:14:14 am »
tee hee.  it was  a phone limbo/leaving to set up skin flicks/fuck i've lost my phone two window of stupidity.

i will however be getting one as soon as my contract runs out at the end of september.

i've also had a call this week from orange telling me they owe me £600.  blimey ;D
£600!!! I wish the bastards owed me that instead of giving me a shit service that i can't get out of.GGggggrrrrrrrrr

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #199 on: July 15, 2010, 09:57:31 am »
£600!!! I wish the bastards owed me that instead of giving me a shit service that i can't get out of.GGggggrrrrrrrrr

totally weird.  some guy called me up and told me i was due a kickback for a second phone that they apparently sent me and i'd never used.

he also told me i had a 'magic number' which i can call free all the time if they're also an orange user.

they weren't too happy when i called to collect but they're doing it.

by the way i bought this sweat shirt yesterday:

http://www.albamclothing.com/product.aspx?productid=329

and this shirt in the white:

http://www.albamclothing.com/product.aspx?productid=326

sale now on so fill yer boots if you like it understated; well made and with clever detailing.

albam rule.