Author Topic: FIFA Investigated by FBI  (Read 230657 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: FIFA Investigated by FBI
« Reply #160 on: May 27, 2015, 04:55:53 pm »
What bunch of backhanding, dodgy dealing, cloke and dagger c*nts they are, and why they are being allowed to investigate FIFA is beyond me.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: May 27, 2015, 04:57:25 pm »
Looking at that, how could Australia, South Korea, Japan and the US have 11 votes COMBINED in the first round of voting and Qatar has 11 by itself? What a stench of corruption. :puke2
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #162 on: May 27, 2015, 05:00:18 pm »
FIFA has been trying to get US interest in football for years... looks like it has finally worked.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #163 on: May 27, 2015, 05:08:24 pm »
German sportswear company Adidas is calling on Fifa to do more "to establish and follow transparent compliance standards in everything they do" following the charges. It's not the first time the firm - which has been associated with Fifa for more than half a century - has expressed concern over corruption allegations, Reuters reports.

Adidas couldn't care a toss. Neither could Nike for that matter. So long as they sell boots to the suckers who buy them at over-inflated prices they're happy.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #164 on: May 27, 2015, 05:13:07 pm »
What have UEFA had to say?

As for Friday's vote, how can that go ahead if those arrested aren't there to take part?
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #165 on: May 27, 2015, 05:13:51 pm »
I really hope they get Sep.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #166 on: May 27, 2015, 05:14:16 pm »
FIFA has been trying to get US interest in football for years... looks like it has finally worked.

Haha, backfire of the century.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #167 on: May 27, 2015, 05:18:44 pm »
Adidas couldn't care a toss. Neither could Nike for that matter. So long as they sell boots to the suckers who buy them at over-inflated prices they're happy.

Aren't they are also looking into sponsorship and merchandising deals that could make it interesting.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Saul Goodman

• Superfluous apostrophe's are us
  • Legacy Fan
  • Better call Saul!
    • Better Call Saul.
« Reply #168 on: May 27, 2015, 05:31:23 pm »
Aren't they are also looking into sponsorship and merchandising deals that could make it interesting.

That is one of the main areas of focus. Charts that the DOJ used to show the investigation.

https://twitter.com/richard_conway/status/603556684787785728
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 05:34:28 pm by Saul Goodman »

Offline lindylou100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: May 27, 2015, 05:40:24 pm »
It's about time someone had the bollocks to shake the tree and she what falls out. 

This has massive implications for FIFA.  I would like the National Associations (The FA, RSFF, FFF, DFB and so on) to put huge pressure on UEFA to withdraw from FIFA.  Likewise with the National Associations affiliated to the confederations of CONCACAF, CAF, AFC, CONMEBOL and OFC.

If the shit really does hit the fan, FIFA will be out of existence within 2 years and the confederations(above) will form a new association.

Hmm I see, when the product has a bad rep simply rebrand it? Seriously without proper rules of transparency from the outset it'd be the same old shit under a different name.

I'm convinced that if the world ended tomorrow only cockroaches and Blatter would survive.

Offline GregCharrua

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: May 27, 2015, 05:43:15 pm »

They're looking at the middle men between FIFA/Organizers and the Sponsors. Doesn't blatter's son run one of such companies?

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #171 on: May 27, 2015, 06:01:50 pm »
They're looking at the middle men between FIFA/Organizers and the Sponsors. Doesn't blatter's son run one of such companies?

Don't know if he has a son but his nephew Philippe runs Infront Sports & Media. Controversy surrounds how he came to gain TV rights.

http://www.sunday-guardian.com/sports/fifa-strikes-another-deal-that-stinks

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/148233/FIFA-boss-Sepp-Blatter-gives-342m-contract-to-his-nephew

"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline GregCharrua

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: May 27, 2015, 06:02:45 pm »
Don't know if he has a son but his nephew Philippe runs Infront Sports & Media. Controversy surrounds how he came to gain TV rights.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/148233/FIFA-boss-Sepp-Blatter-gives-342m-contract-to-his-nephew

Thanks, that's who I was thinking of.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #173 on: May 27, 2015, 06:04:41 pm »
Hmm I see, when the product has a bad rep simply rebrand it? Seriously without proper rules of transparency from the outset it'd be the same old shit under a different name.

I'm convinced that if the world ended tomorrow only cockroaches and Blatter would survive.

Scrap all this international bollocks. Football is an international game anyway. Let's replace all these shitty internationals with meaningful club games.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #174 on: May 27, 2015, 06:05:29 pm »

They are currently investigating this sponsorship media issues in regards to South American competitions...

Nothing relating to other competitions....yet
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2015, 06:11:33 pm »
FIFA's ugly game

SEPP BLATTER IS not just FIFA's president. He is its Sun King, answering to no one and deciding who will bask in the warm rays of soccer's governing body. Blatter is 79 and has now presided over FIFA for 17 years, the third-longest tenure in the body's 100-plus-year history. His watch has been marked by a series of scandals, most recently the ones embroiling the impending World Cups in Russia (2018) and Qatar (2022). At dawn today, Swiss authorities arrested several top FIFA officials with plans to extradite them to the United States, where they'll face corruption charges relating to the bidding process of those Cups. A separate criminal investigation, carried out by the U.S. Department of Justice, is on going. Fourteen people have been named in the DOJ indictment, nine of them FIFA officials; Blatter himself has thus far escaped charges, and FIFA has said its presidential election, scheduled for Friday, will nevertheless take place.

In a recent documentary produced by E:60, Jeremy Schaap told the tale of corruption, injustice and moral depravity behind FIFA's naming Russia and Qatar as World Cup hosts. Based largely on that reporting, we present a guide explaining just why everyone is so outraged with FIFA.

1. BY ALL MEANS: THE COST OF HOSTING
South Africa held the 2010 World Cup for roughly $2.7 billion. Brazil hosted in 2014, amid protests, for $15 billion. Even that is chump change next to the rubles and riyals on the table. Russia's bill is approaching $20 billion; Qatar's cost is more than 10 times that! FIFA's success now depends on nothing less than the recovery of international oil markets.

$200B
Qatar projects to spend $200 billion on the 2022 World Cup. According to a 2013 Deloitte report, the spending will go mostly to infrastructure. About the size of Connecticut, the nation still must upgrade highways, build an airport and develop a mass transit system. Oh, and construct 12 high-tech stadiums with nearly 700,000 seats (400,000 more than there are Qatari nationals).

LET THEM EAT MAFRUKA!
So, money is relative when you live in an oil-rich sovereign state. Qatar has a total population of 2 million, including its expatriate workforce. According to that figure, the country will spend $100,000 per capita, 1,852 times more than South Africa spent per person in 2010. Another way to look at it: If the U.S. spent the same amount as Qatar has for each of the 320 million American citizens, we would be shelling out $32,000,000,000,000. Yes, that's trillions.

THE BIG RED BALLOON
$18.2B

Russian officials say the 2018 World Cup will cost $18.2 billion, but critics -- and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev -- say that number will likely balloon to $20 billion, a figure greater than the GDP of 84 nations. But even that amount might be low; the Sochi Games cost Mother Russia, gulp, $51 billion.

OVER A BARREL
$43

In January 2015, the price of a barrel of oil was $43, down from $95 in January 2013. The oil and gas industry constitutes 52 percent of Russia's state revenue. Perhaps it is no coincidence, then, that Russia announced in early 2015 it would cut capacity at two of its 12 World Cup stadiums, citing financial concerns and a looming recession.

2. GOOD GOD, THE BIDDING IS CORRUPT
On Dec. 2, 2010, in an unprecedented dual announcement, FIFA unveiled the host cities for both the 2018 and 2022 World Cups. Almost immediately, rumors swirled that Russia and Qatar had bought their winning bids. A few witnesses over the ensuing years alleged they saw the corruption firsthand. Three of them spoke with E:60.

PHAEDRA ALMAJID
A former member of Qatar's World Cup media team, Almajid accused Qatari officials in 2011 of attempting to bribe FIFA officials to secure World Cup bids. Almajid was present for a 2010 meeting in Angola for the African Confederations Congress, which is when Qatar became a contender for the World Cup bid.

"That's when other bidding teams should have started taking Qatar seriously. [In Angola] I witnessed the Qatari team offering to different [executive committee] members money in exchange for their vote. I was there in the room; $1.5 million per vote to three different members. They didn't take much convincing, let's put it that way. It was quite a simple transaction. ... I started laughing during one of the meetings because I became so incredibly nervous. I mean, I never witnessed something like that before. I think that what shocked me the most was the simplicity of the deal ... the brazenness."

JONATHAN CALVERT
Sunday Times of London journalists Calvert and Heidi Blake went undercover in 2010 to expose FIFA corruption, posing as consultants working on behalf of U.S. interests.

"Michel Zen-Ruffinen [ex-FIFA general secretary] was talking about all the different members. He was talking about one you could buy with the ladies. ... And none of this was about making a reasonable case to them as to, 'You've got the best [country] to hold a football tournament.' There wasn't a person we were talking to that said, 'Actually, you know, this is just not right.' Everybody seemed to be saying the same thing, that this was a very corrupt process.

"It told us that the culture as presided over by Sepp Blatter ... they turned a blind [eye] to all this nefarious activity that was going on."

HEIDI BLAKE
"There was an extraordinary claim about Vladimir Putin's involvement in the Russia 2018 bid. There had been a raid on Russia's state art reserves from the vaults of the State Hermitage Museum and the Kremlin archives. And from that, one of the voters, Michel Platini, the UEFA president and the French voter, had allegedly been given a Picasso by a man called Viacheslav Koloskov -- he was working for the Russia 2018 bid -- in exchange for his vote. Another voter, Michel D'Hooghe from Belgium, had been given a landscape painting ... and that had been a very valuable painting given in exchange for his support.

"Now, Michel Platini categorically denies that he was given any such painting. But Michel D'Hooghe has actually acknowledged that he did receive a landscape painting from Koloskov, which he says was ugly, and he doesn't like it, and didn't want it, and it was of no value."

WHAT THE RIGGING COSTS
$800,000

The money that two of FIFA's 24 executive committee members, Amos Adamu of Nigeria and Reynald Tamarii of Oceania, said it would cost to buy each of their World Cup votes, according to The Times of London.

3. A HUMAN RIGHTS NIGHTMARE
News flash: Freedom in Russia, not a priority. The controversial 2013 law that seeks to imprison those who distribute gay "propaganda" is strongly opposed by only 7 percent of Russians. Meanwhile, shortly after Qatar won the 2022 World Cup bid, human rights organizations began to file complaints of appalling conditions for the mostly migrant population tasked with building Qatar's 12 World Cup stadiums.

THE STARK NUMBERS

Estimated number of workers who died working on World Cup projects between 2010 and March 2014.

Estimated number of workers who will die between now and the beginning of the 2022 World Cup.

Number of months some have waited for their daily wages of $9.50 to be paid, effectively making Qatar a slave state.

Number of workers assigned to live and sleep in one room in some places.

Number of Western journalists arrested by the Qatari government while reporting on these affairs.

4. INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS ARE A NIGHTMARE TOO
Five corporations that sponsored the 2014 World Cup will not do so in 2018 or beyond. Castrol, Continental Tire, Emirates, Johnson & Johnson and Sony each made vague statements about the host nations' troubling politics. Like what? Russia's 2014 annexation of Crimea, a Ukrainian territory, which prompted steep sanctions from the European Union and the United States, ranging from travel bans and oil embargoes to asset freezes, that have kept the Russian economy in a tailspin.

Qatar is more shrewd in its diplomatic machinations. It hosts two American air bases and one Army base and also purchased $11 billion in U.S. weaponry in 2014. Meanwhile, in Doha, the nation's capital, the government has quite openly hosted fundraisers for internationally recognized terrorist organizations like Hamas and the Nusra Front, the splinter group of al-Qaida.

http://www.espnfc.us/fifa-world-cup/4/blog/post/2468781/why-everyone-is-fed-up-with-fifa
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #176 on: May 27, 2015, 06:12:29 pm »
People going to jail for 20 years over a fucking game? A sport?

Shows just how corrupt the whole thing is
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #177 on: May 27, 2015, 06:16:10 pm »

No, they are (probably) going to jail for criminal mismanagement, money laundering conspiracies, racketeering and wire fraud.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Re: 2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cup - Russia and Qatar. Garcia Report...
« Reply #178 on: May 27, 2015, 06:16:41 pm »
Going to buy this when I get paid, cheers fella.
Considering the subject matter of the thread this made me laugh. 

He is a good writer, thanks for the links
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #179 on: May 27, 2015, 06:17:02 pm »
I really hope they get Sep.
Naaa, Sep ain't gonna go like that....

It has an air of Shawshank about it, hopefully, and I wonder if a smartly dressed man walked into some Portland banks this morning.......
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2015, 06:23:39 pm »
If all this happened under Sep's watch, surely his job is completely untenable anyway? He should take himself out of the running immediately if he has a shred of decency in him

.....I look forward to seeing him elected again by the end of the week

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #181 on: May 27, 2015, 06:24:44 pm »
If all this happened under Sep's watch, surely his job is completely untenable anyway? He should take himself out of the running immediately if he has a shred of decency in him

.....I look forward to seeing him elected again by the end of the week

Shred of decency? A bridge so far away ...

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: May 27, 2015, 06:28:10 pm »

Shows just how corrupt the whole thing is

It's 20 years per offense, most RICO convictions end with life time sentences and all your assets seized by the government so you leave your family destitute.  Which is why most people charged under RICO try to make a deal which involves ratting out their other conspirators.

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: May 27, 2015, 06:33:06 pm »
 Rob Harris @RobHarris  ·  2m 2 minutes ago

BREAKING: UEFA calls for postponement of FIFA presidential election & may boycott congress.
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: May 27, 2015, 06:34:48 pm »
Rob Harris @RobHarris  ·  2m 2 minutes ago

BREAKING: UEFA calls for postponement of FIFA presidential election & may boycott congress.
Boycotting it?

That might work..... Then again, Blatter might just use it as fuel to heighten the UEFA conspiracy claims.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #185 on: May 27, 2015, 06:41:52 pm »
This is fucked.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #186 on: May 27, 2015, 06:42:48 pm »
Swiss investigators - All FIFA employed Swiss nationals CANNOT leave the country

Blatter is Swiss

Offline joejack

• Main Stander
« Reply #187 on: May 27, 2015, 06:43:58 pm »
It's 20 years per offense, most RICO convictions end with life time sentences and all your assets seized by the government so you leave your family destitute.  Which is why most people charged under RICO try to make a deal which involves ratting out their other conspirators.

Exactly. RICO makes it like the biggest  game of Domino's

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: May 27, 2015, 06:44:07 pm »
Swiss investigators - All FIFA employed Swiss nationals CANNOT leave the country

Blatter is Swiss
Now..... That IS news....

W

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: May 27, 2015, 06:44:19 pm »
Good day for football.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: May 27, 2015, 06:45:45 pm »
What jurisdiction do the FBI have to arrest these officials in Switzerland? And are they being charged with breaking American laws and therefore will be extradited?

Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: May 27, 2015, 06:46:13 pm »
Yep

But the Swiss are also charging other with corruption in the 2018/22 bidding process.
W

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #192 on: May 27, 2015, 06:47:46 pm »
What jurisdiction do the FBI have to arrest these officials in Switzerland? And are they being charged with breaking American laws and therefore will be extradited?

Swiss are arresting them and then extraditing them to the US.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: May 27, 2015, 06:48:56 pm »
Heh

Offline ncred

• ble
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #194 on: May 27, 2015, 06:48:59 pm »

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #195 on: May 27, 2015, 06:50:51 pm »
They are currently investigating this sponsorship media issues in regards to South American competitions...

Nothing relating to other competitions....yet
I like the 'yet' 😀.

Seems Philippe may have sold out to Wanda.  There were links to Infront and Grupo Televisa.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/92157ce8-b070-11e4-a2cc-00144feab7de.html#axzz3bMW6kOXo

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #196 on: May 27, 2015, 06:51:37 pm »

Looks like FIFA watched this and thought they were in the clear :P

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TyFJx9GGumQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TyFJx9GGumQ</a>

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #197 on: May 27, 2015, 06:53:12 pm »

I think some of the deals and meeting were done on USA soil using American banks.

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: May 27, 2015, 06:55:34 pm »
Yes.  If you use US banks, telecommunication companies or are on US soil when you conduct the crimes then you are subject to US laws.  The Swiss amended their extradition treaty with the US some years ago now to where they only WON'T extradite if it is tax related.  Otherwise they'll hand over whoever else the US charges.

Offline GregCharrua

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: May 27, 2015, 06:55:59 pm »
Fuck. Yes.

Hope they all burn.