Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3454687 times)

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
Re: COVID-19: General Stuff. VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #35000 on: September 15, 2020, 11:52:16 pm »
The viral load eh. Interesting how that's come out of the ether of late. It's this weeks slogan. And just how much is a smaller viral load as against a bigger viral load ? Who's to say ? Who knows whose got a bigger viral load ? Is my load bigger than your load ?.... I am sitting here with a care worker from a hospice and he's laughing his bollox off at all of this ... Smaller viral load ... my new username. Bollox. Sorry, just completely fed up with this nonsense.

I will admit that it has not featured in the popular media but we were talking about it in April

Anyway, there are folks better than me who can articulate (August 2020)

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(20)30354-4/fulltext

Key extract; "A univariate survival analysis revealed a significant difference in survival probability between those with high viral load and those with low viral load "

And, March 2020
https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/expert-reaction-to-questions-about-covid-19-and-viral-load/#:~:text=What%20is%20“viral%20load”%3F,material%2C%20usually%20blood%20or%20plasma.

It's important stuff this because it has implications in Households, regardless of your own infection, if you pass on the infection it can be light touch or heavy touch which has implications for the person infected. Not enough made of this.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline John Higgins

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: COVID-19: General Stuff. VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #35001 on: September 15, 2020, 11:55:43 pm »
Hospitalisations continuing to increase, so it seems a fair guess that deaths will trend updwards as well

If your testing is detecting 90% of cases (as ours was until the last week or so) then you can take the positive case numbers, divide by 100-150 and you get the death numbers 4 weeks later. This broadly fits across loads of places but if your testing falls over it goes haywire. Turkey right now doesn’t make sense.

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35002 on: September 16, 2020, 12:30:06 am »
I will admit that it has not featured in the popular media but we were talking about it in April

Anyway, there are folks better than me who can articulate (August 2020)

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(20)30354-4/fulltext

Key extract; "A univariate survival analysis revealed a significant difference in survival probability between those with high viral load and those with low viral load "

And, March 2020
https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/expert-reaction-to-questions-about-covid-19-and-viral-load/#:~:text=What%20is%20“viral%20load”%3F,material%2C%20usually%20blood%20or%20plasma.

It's important stuff this because it has implications in Households, regardless of your own infection, if you pass on the infection it can be light touch or heavy touch which has implications for the person infected. Not enough made of this.

Slightly patronising I know (so apologies!) but the terms viral load and infectious dose seem to have become interchangeable in the media recently when they are very different things.

Viral load is the number of virus particles carried and spread by an individual at a particular time - lots of evidence that a higher viral load means a worse outcome and even more likely that the person is more infectious.

Infectious dose (or viral dose) is the viral exposure that initiated the infection. Evidence here too that a higher infectious dose can lead to worse outcomes but there's some contradictory evidence too. Think the original post meant infectious dose rather than viral load.

I think what also still remains to be determined is any relationship between infectious dose and subsequent viral load - if you get infected with a higher dose, do you carry and spread a higher viral load.

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35003 on: September 16, 2020, 12:43:51 am »
Local councils in Greater Manchester being told it's looking like 6 weeks for testing to be sorted out. Hancock would only say today 'weeks'. Would imagine that would be nationally rather than just for them. Obviously a ton of knock on effects if people are having to isolate rather than get a test, especially entering flu season.

That's just not going to cut it really. With cases doubling every 7 days based on latest estimates (which could already be out of date), 6 weeks is a long long time not to have accurate data. They at least need to get it to the point where its a reliable measure again of what's happening in the community - thats got to happen before 6 weeks.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #35004 on: September 16, 2020, 12:59:29 am »
That's just not going to cut it really. With cases doubling every 7 days based on latest estimates (which could already be out of date), 6 weeks is a long long time not to have accurate data. They at least need to get it to the point where its a reliable measure again of what's happening in the community - thats got to happen before 6 weeks.

I was wondering what had happened but seems like local authorities were flagging up that testing capacity was reached in late August and the extra demand again since has knocked it over? (eg https://www.themj.co.uk/We-must-rapidly-improve-Test-and-Trace/218580 )
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35005 on: September 16, 2020, 01:28:36 am »
I was wondering what had happened but seems like local authorities were flagging up that testing capacity was reached in late August and the extra demand again since has knocked it over? (eg https://www.themj.co.uk/We-must-rapidly-improve-Test-and-Trace/218580 )

There's problems allover really that mean no matter how good you are doing at one thing, it will be knocked over by the things that you're not doing well.

The aims seem simple - test, trace, isolate. Any one of those failing will cause the others to fail eventually. Our testing seems to have been doing pretty well, but it's clear our trace was failing at the national level. If the tracing fails, then the isolation fails and it's only a matter of time before your previously functioning testing also fails as it gets swamped.

The track and trace system should have been overhauled as soon as it was seen that it was working at the local level and not at the national level. Tracing 90% of contacts is hugely impressive, 54% is absolutely pointless continuing with - you're not going to get it to the levels needed in the time you have available. All the resources should have been moved from the national system to the local level. Perhaps then contacts would have been traced quickly, relevant people would have been isolated and the testing system would never have been under the strain it is now.

Of course the doomsday scenario (and we're not there yet) is that failing in one of those three things knocks them all out completely. So the tracing fails, isolating fails, and causes the testing to fail. Then we enter a vicious circle where lack of testing knocks out the tracing completely and round and round we go.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35006 on: September 16, 2020, 01:31:08 am »
Just wait til colleges go back full time in the next few weeks and there will be even more testing to be carried out. If only the government had time to prepare for it.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #35007 on: September 16, 2020, 02:46:49 am »
There's problems allover really that mean no matter how good you are doing at one thing, it will be knocked over by the things that you're not doing well.

The aims seem simple - test, trace, isolate. Any one of those failing will cause the others to fail eventually. Our testing seems to have been doing pretty well, but it's clear our trace was failing at the national level. If the tracing fails, then the isolation fails and it's only a matter of time before your previously functioning testing also fails as it gets swamped.

The track and trace system should have been overhauled as soon as it was seen that it was working at the local level and not at the national level. Tracing 90% of contacts is hugely impressive, 54% is absolutely pointless continuing with - you're not going to get it to the levels needed in the time you have available. All the resources should have been moved from the national system to the local level. Perhaps then contacts would have been traced quickly, relevant people would have been isolated and the testing system would never have been under the strain it is now.

Of course the doomsday scenario (and we're not there yet) is that failing in one of those three things knocks them all out completely. So the tracing fails, isolating fails, and causes the testing to fail. Then we enter a vicious circle where lack of testing knocks out the tracing completely and round and round we go.

Ta. Obviously hadn't considered it in terms of feedback loops, as you set out there, with all the focus purely on the testing round here currently. All seems a bit sluggish from Westminster in terms of the practical stuff to even facilitate things to make local lockdowns a little less imperfect. Although being in one of the areas where things have been starting to pick up at pace, and local politicians trying to draw attention to it, may give a slightly distorted sense of that.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #35008 on: September 16, 2020, 04:16:33 am »
If your testing is detecting 90% of cases (as ours was until the last week or so) then you can take the positive case numbers, divide by 100-150 and you get the death numbers 4 weeks later. This broadly fits across loads of places but if your testing falls over it goes haywire. Turkey right now doesn’t make sense.

Was it though?

These problems seem a lot longer in the making than just the last week.

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #35009 on: September 16, 2020, 07:38:30 am »
Something I would add...
A lot of folks have had a test kit sent out and then you post it... but make sure you use the Royal Mail postboxes that have a white sticker on it (I think it say priority box). They are designated to be used for test kits. Once the postman empties that post box he will put any test kits in a sealed bag and then hand it in at office to be sent on its way. If you use any random box, chances are the postman won’t sift through the sack of mail and it will end up being classed as ‘contaminated’ and results be inconclusive...

Can search for your nearest one too

https://www.royalmail.com/priority-postboxes

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35010 on: September 16, 2020, 07:47:10 am »
I know people are frightened and many have families to look after, but as a nation we don't help ourselves at times.  They just had some girl from Bolton on the BBC, she applied for a test to be told they've ran out, she applied again pretending she was an NHS key worker, she got one.  They interviewed her at the testing centre and asked her if she felt guilty.  Nope, not one bit.

Obviously a governmental failure has led to the lack of testing, but this girl has potentially stopped a key NHS worker from working, taken them out of a hospital or treatment centre.

This government are a shambles, but as a country we need to start taking responsibility, wearing masks, social distancing and not bloody taking tests out of the hands of those that need them.  I'm also a bit bewildered that this girl didn't have to show any sort of NHS ID, but I suppose we can pile that on with the other absurdities.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #35011 on: September 16, 2020, 08:00:10 am »
Don’t NHS workers get tested internally rather than at a test site? Also, I don’t remember the option when I got tested to specify if I was an NHS worker, is that new?

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #35012 on: September 16, 2020, 08:08:00 am »
For all the complaints about the UK testing regime, it is far better then the testing regime here in Spain.

I am not even really sure what the Spanish or regional governments plan of action is here at the moment. People are largely just carrying on with life as normal. Kids are back in school. Many people are back in their offices; terrazas, restaurants and public spaces are full as always etc. Testing and tracing regime is a shit show.

We are the centre of the so-called second wave in Europe. Yet nothing really seems to be happening with it. Aside from having to wear a mask outdoors (and obviously indoors) - unless you are sat on a terrace or the beach - my life is largely normal here. Hospital admissions and deaths remain relatively low, even though it is 6 weeks or more since transmissions started significantly rising again. Most of the doctors in my work haven´t really been talking about it.

So who knows.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35013 on: September 16, 2020, 08:08:40 am »
Don’t NHS workers get tested internally rather than at a test site? Also, I don’t remember the option when I got tested to specify if I was an NHS worker, is that new?

I have no idea, I'm just going by what this lass told the interviewer.  My sister is a treatment nurse for the NHS and she had to book her own test, but that could of been down to some sort of systematic failure or personal choice.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35014 on: September 16, 2020, 08:19:19 am »
Chinese company on sky news claiming it can support UK testing capability with a test that returns a result in 30mins.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #35015 on: September 16, 2020, 08:22:39 am »
Just wait til colleges go back full time in the next few weeks and there will be even more testing to be carried out. If only the government had time to prepare for it.

That's a churlish response. Just look at how effective the Government's forward planning for A levels was.

A success on every level.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35016 on: September 16, 2020, 08:25:18 am »
Chinese company on sky news claiming it can support UK testing capability with a test that returns a result in 30mins.

They just need to add a Tory grandee or two to their board and they'll be rolling in it.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35017 on: September 16, 2020, 10:35:42 am »

Hasn't the Chinese company heard? Only contracts to fellow Tories who have just setup companies will be allowed.
YNWA.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #35018 on: September 16, 2020, 11:43:25 am »
3 more symptoms have been added to our works pre-entry questionnaire today

Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 2 weeks.

Fever
Persistent cough
Loss of smell or taste
Headache
Cold/Flu symptoms
Muscle aches

Loads got turned away at the door.

No indication on where this new guidance has come from.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #35019 on: September 16, 2020, 11:53:05 am »
3 more symptoms have been added to our works pre-entry questionnaire today

Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 2 weeks.

Fever
Persistent cough
Loss of smell or taste
Headache
Cold/Flu symptoms
Muscle aches

Loads got turned away at the door.

No indication on where this new guidance has come from.

This will account for most workers in the coming weeks/months.  And cold symptoms are most definitely not covid symptoms
Believer

Offline 7777

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35020 on: September 16, 2020, 12:01:55 pm »
Headache  ;D

I have headaches every day, am on medication for them, have just had a little cold / cough this week

That's nuts and taking risk assessments to the extreme!

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #35021 on: September 16, 2020, 12:28:53 pm »
Probably need to see someone about daily headaches. I often wake with one, but it seems to be related to not sleeping comfortably and shoulders/neck ache.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #35022 on: September 16, 2020, 12:31:07 pm »

Fever - No
Persistent cough - No
Loss of smell or taste - No
Headache - Yes
Cold/Flu symptoms - Yes
Muscle aches - Yes

They might as well shut the place down if that's the questions
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35023 on: September 16, 2020, 12:42:55 pm »
They might as well shut the place down if that's the questions

Depending on what kind of workplace it is, that might be the intention.

Or alternatively, the workplace doesn't want people spreading colds and causing worry/upheaval/decisions about self isolation for people who don't need to be physically present at work.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #35024 on: September 16, 2020, 12:48:58 pm »
Headache and muscle aches are two things I get when hungover, easy way out of going to work after I've been on the lash the night before.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35025 on: September 16, 2020, 12:51:21 pm »
This will account for most workers in the coming weeks/months.  And cold symptoms are most definitely not covid symptoms

This is why i disagree with schools sending kids home and demanding they take a test. Snotty nose, sneezing a cough every 30 minutes or more is a cold.

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35026 on: September 16, 2020, 12:53:04 pm »
Not sure this face mask was the right one.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-54163293

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35027 on: September 16, 2020, 01:06:21 pm »
Not sure this face mask was the right one.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-54163293

;D

Obligatory public health warning, watch out for salmonella!
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/reptiles-pose-a-risk-of-salmonella-infection

Just learned about the frozen mice route of outbreak the other day. Another to add to a long list of reasons not to own a snake!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #35028 on: September 16, 2020, 01:25:05 pm »
This is why i disagree with schools sending kids home and demanding they take a test. Snotty nose, sneezing a cough every 30 minutes or more is a cold.

The elephant in the room....

Swollen toes!?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #35029 on: September 16, 2020, 01:32:43 pm »
There’s no need for hindsight. They’ve had six months  to prepare.

It’s madness

Yep. This isn't just a UK problem either. It's mad that so many governments worldwide hadn't thought that the reopening of schools, colleges and universities would produce a surge in requests for tests.

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........

Offline 7777

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35031 on: September 16, 2020, 02:28:35 pm »
Probably need to see someone about daily headaches. I often wake with one, but it seems to be related to not sleeping comfortably and shoulders/neck ache.

Got degenerative disc disease mate, had artificial lumbar and cervical discs so it's a fall out from the neck damage really. It's essentially referred pain from my SCM muscles being too tight as a result of the ops and other things. I have physio and acupuncture when it gets too much but in general is managed through pain medication

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #35032 on: September 16, 2020, 02:32:02 pm »

Swollen toes!?

I've seen that one mentioned before, as well as a kind of rash associated with having it. Think it was related to the Zoe app trying to find other distinctive symptoms they could use.

----

Related to some of the discussion of trying to improve how we're better able to try and contain this thing at the moment is Greater Manchester's proposals to the government today. They want to be able to use the police and firefighters to help with contact tracing the half of people who aren't picked up by the national system (about 2000 people a week across Greater Manchester currently). They also want to be able to use a fund which gives loans to businesses to provide financial support for people isolating. And they also want funding for childcare provision. On top of that, greater control of local track and tracing and being able to prioritise areas for testing.

Seems to be sensible on its own merits given government not addressing some of those things adequately at all. But it's all a bit desperate.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35033 on: September 16, 2020, 02:32:55 pm »

Swollen toes!?
I heard that one some time ago, but it went quiet.

Is the cough still the persistent very distinctive one that was being posted by doctors etc online about April time, do you know?
I ask it was significantly different from a 'normal' cold, flu cough.

It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35034 on: September 16, 2020, 02:34:27 pm »
I've seen that one mentioned before, as well as a kind of rash associated with having it. Think it was related to the Zoe app trying to find other distinctive symptoms they could use.

----

Related to some of the discussion of trying to improve how we're better able to try and contain this thing at the moment is Greater Manchester's proposals to the government today. They want to be able to use the police and firefighters to help with contact tracing the half of people who aren't picked up by the national system (about 2000 people a week across Greater Manchester currently). They also want to be able to use a fund which gives loans to businesses to provide financial support for people isolating. And they also want funding for childcare provision. On top of that, greater control of local track and tracing and being able to prioritise areas for testing.

Seems to be sensible on its own merits given government not addressing some of those things adequately at all. But it's all a bit desperate.

We've not got enough Police in Greater Manchester to deal with the job they are employed to do, ie fight crime, due to the cuts these c*nts have been making for the past 10 years :butt
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35035 on: September 16, 2020, 02:39:20 pm »

----

Local authorities need more involvement. How many staff employed by Councils e.g Community charge, Housing Benefits etc know their area intimately and are used to explaing detail and communicating with the public who could help out?

A sheer ack of imagination just to enable the likes of Serco to profiteer from a dire situation.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #35036 on: September 16, 2020, 02:43:13 pm »

Swollen toes!?

Especially linked to kids that one, I think.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #35037 on: September 16, 2020, 02:43:27 pm »
We've not got enough Police in Greater Manchester to deal with the job they are employed to do, ie fight crime, due to the cuts these c*nts have been making for the past 10 years :butt

Yeah, and fire service has its own tale to tell as well. Bev Craig and Burnham have just been saying GMP have been called out to 350 house parties over the weekend which is a bit mad. Idea is this is a temporary measure to cover the holes from the national system while it may still be a useful thing to do. They're also floating the idea of what would effectively be local curfews with everything in an area getting shut down early of an evening.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 02:45:27 pm by Zeb »

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35038 on: September 16, 2020, 02:48:00 pm »
Especially linked to kids that one, I think.
And, colloquially referred to as 'COVID toe' (it can, apparently, affect fingers too). It was in the news a fair bit several months ago. Seems to be something to it.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35039 on: September 16, 2020, 02:48:59 pm »
Yeah, and fire service has its own tale to tell as well. Bev Craig and Burnham have just been saying GMP have been called out to 350 house parties recently which is a bit mad. Idea is this is a temporary measure to cover the holes from the national system while it may still be a useful thing to do. They're also floating the idea of what would effectively be local curfews with everything in an area getting shut down early of an evening.

Mate of mine left Bedforshire Brigade because he'd had enough of the shit, firefighters are rightly pissed off.

We're all suffering in Gtr Manc due to these dickheads, its pricks in the likes of Salford, Bolton and Oldham who are causing this issue for over 240,000 people, the vast majority of who are being sensible. We're all going out by us, social distancing is being adhered to by nearly everyone, masks being worn by everyone from schoolkids to pensioners, the odd meatheaded c*nt thinks it doesn't apply to them, yet we'll suffer for these selfish pricks.