Author Topic: PL:Liv 7 (SEVEN) vs 0 Man Gakpo 43’ 50’ Nunez 48’ 75’ Mo 66’ 83’ Bobby 88’  (Read 65294 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: PL: Liverpool 1 vs 0 M United Gakpo 43’
« Reply #80 on: March 5, 2023, 05:36:47 pm »
Brilliant foul Hendo

It's not like they needed the free kick as they already had the ball anyway. But the must give to them obviously.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: PL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 M United Gakpo 43’ Nunez 48’
« Reply #81 on: March 5, 2023, 05:36:59 pm »
50 3-0!

United lose the ball, greta ball to Mo by Gakpo, Mo turns Dalot inside and out and in again, plays it behind him and Gakpo scores form a narrow angle…

Martin Tyler is having a cry wank
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #82 on: March 5, 2023, 05:37:06 pm »
This is incredible
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #83 on: March 5, 2023, 05:37:31 pm »
HOW?!!?!?!?!  :o ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: March 5, 2023, 05:37:56 pm »
Woohoo! Gakpo for a hattrick?

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Re: PL: Liverpool 3 vs 0 M United Gakpo 43’ 50’ Nunez 48’
« Reply #85 on: March 5, 2023, 05:38:56 pm »
What a finish

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #86 on: March 5, 2023, 05:39:15 pm »
What a team goal, fab from Salah and cracking finish from Cody
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: March 5, 2023, 05:39:34 pm »
52 Anthony in the book for a lesser foul than Martinez
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #88 on: March 5, 2023, 05:39:58 pm »
Some brilliant play in the build up first from Henderson breaking it up and cooly playing it to Gakpo then Mo does excellent to find the goal machine Gakpo again. Lovely dinked finish
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: March 5, 2023, 05:40:02 pm »
What a team goal, fab from Salah and cracking finish from Cody
The pass to Salah had information on it…. It told Mo “run onto me”…and he did!
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: March 5, 2023, 05:40:25 pm »
52 Anthony in the book for a lesser foul than Martinez

Come on, he has actually booked a United player, I am amazed.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: March 5, 2023, 05:41:01 pm »
54 Christ Alisson slips inthe area, gives the ball away but somehow we clear!
W

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: March 5, 2023, 05:41:44 pm »
Fuck off you diving rat shit c*nt

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: March 5, 2023, 05:42:08 pm »
55 ball over the top to Rashford… a Alisson skips again….but he’s up in time to get it.
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #94 on: March 5, 2023, 05:42:22 pm »
54 Christ Alisson slips inthe area, gives the ball away but somehow we clear!
His silly mistakes are are growing in frequency. Still the best around but at times, whack it.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: March 5, 2023, 05:42:37 pm »
Fuck off you diving rat shit c*nt
When Alisson slippped, Fernandes dived over him like Tom Daley,
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: March 5, 2023, 05:43:03 pm »
56 Gakpo holds the ball in the area, somehow squirts it out to Robbo who curls one just wide
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: March 5, 2023, 05:44:14 pm »
57 shot by Gakpo deflected behind… oh the confidence is flowing up front…

Corner headed so close to the post by Konate!
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #98 on: March 5, 2023, 05:44:24 pm »
Has to score

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: March 5, 2023, 05:44:54 pm »
58 Weghorst and Fred replaced by Garnacho and McTomminay
W

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: March 5, 2023, 05:45:15 pm »
Ohhh Konate so close. There’s more in this, but we need to not be too complacent at the other end.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: March 5, 2023, 05:45:47 pm »
59 they can’t play out frim5e back right now we’re closing everything down
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: March 5, 2023, 05:46:11 pm »
Ohhh Konate so close. There’s more in this, but we need to not be too complacent at the other end.

Yes, cut out the mistakes there are more goals here.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: March 5, 2023, 05:47:25 pm »
60 Martinez booked for a lunge at Gakpo.  Free kick 25 yards out

Over to Jill
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: March 5, 2023, 05:49:14 pm »
:lmao

Bacon face looks well pissed off ….again
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: March 5, 2023, 05:49:19 pm »
61 Free kick is put in, but is eased out by United's defence.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: March 5, 2023, 05:50:21 pm »
Don’t care who gets MOTM here, because it’s Fabinho .  He’s been superb, this is him at his best.  It’s been so long
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: March 5, 2023, 05:50:50 pm »
63 Game is a bit quieter we are taking care of the ball for now, just have to avoid any unnecessary mistakes.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #108 on: March 5, 2023, 05:51:09 pm »
Don’t care who gets MOTM here, because it’s Fabinho .  He’s been superb, this is him at his best.  It’s been so long
Absolutely. Maybe the baby is sleeping through the night now.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #109 on: March 5, 2023, 05:51:32 pm »
:wellin lads

Just got in to see we’re 3-0 ahead.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: March 5, 2023, 05:52:20 pm »
Konate with a no nonsense block.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: March 5, 2023, 05:52:26 pm »
64 Like that one, where Ali clears up field and it's just lumped down and goes to a United player.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #112 on: March 5, 2023, 05:52:27 pm »
Game over

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: March 5, 2023, 05:53:06 pm »

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: March 5, 2023, 05:53:33 pm »
Holy fuckballs!

Salah now in on the act.

That Darwin is fuckin menace i tells ya!

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: March 5, 2023, 05:53:38 pm »
65 Terrific we win the ball back lovely pass from Nunez to Salah who scoops it into the net 4-0!

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Re: PL: Liverpool 4 vs 0 M United Gakpo 43’ 50’ Nunez 48’ Mo 66’
« Reply #116 on: March 5, 2023, 05:53:39 pm »
Wow
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: March 5, 2023, 05:53:47 pm »
That Nunez fella is crap innit ;D :wave

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: March 5, 2023, 05:54:09 pm »
Nunez has come alive this half.  :D

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: March 5, 2023, 05:55:06 pm »
At least one yernited player should be off to be honest