Author Topic: Its a conspiracy, The Gin Soaked one  (Read 43867 times)

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
Re: Its a conspiracy, The Gin Soaked one
« Reply #160 on: January 6, 2009, 12:24:18 pm »
I can't wait for Rafa to get involved in the mind games

Ferguson forgets there are quiet a few at the club with Title winning experience

Sammy Lee, Pellegrino and Rafa himself. They know what it takes.

You're right about that, Rafa has hunted down Real Madrid and Barcelona in Spain twice.

There won't be any Demento style jive from Rafa though, he doesn't really do that stuff, he can be quite witty when asked about it though. Plus, Sammy keeps the temperature old school in the back room.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline The_Cutter

• It must be Summer the TdF is on and The Cutter appears!
  • Legacy Fan
  • And then I went.
« Reply #161 on: January 6, 2009, 12:25:22 pm »
Serious question, is that true in the league?
Be interesting to see the difference in points earned between the first and second half of the season during Benitez' time at Liverpool.
People have actually done that and found that our first 19 games and last 19 games are balanced. I think actually only once we had more points in the second half. However, it is a bit weird, because we seem to go on undefeated runs in the second half-season. Some myths, eh?

Anyway even though you're a filthy manc, I might look it up for yer, 'cause I'm bored.

Edit: and here it is.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=226100.msg5188556#msg5188556
« Last Edit: January 6, 2009, 12:28:26 pm by The_Cutter »
"A story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end . . . but not necessarily in that order." Jean-Luc Godard

'I'm sorry Wayne. Please finish your cider.'

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: January 6, 2009, 12:27:09 pm »
Be interesting to see the difference in points earned between the first and second half of the season during Benitez' time at Liverpool.

I don't care if it's true, it sounds fuckin hard.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #163 on: January 6, 2009, 12:30:40 pm »

Not sure in terms of actual points but:

04/05 - fairly inconsistent all season, probably no massive improvement 2nd half
05/06 - won out last 10 games I think (probably 8 in the league with a couple of FA Cup ties?). Had a poor Feb though and went on a big winning run before Xmas so possibly no big improvement
06/07 - definitely improved 2nd half until we rested players in the last few league games and dropped some cheap points
07/08 - were about 8-10 points off the pace at Xmas and finished 10 points behind so definite 2nd half improvement (after another Jan/Feb blip)

On the whole we do seem stronger in the 2nd hald but not sure how the stats back that up. Admittedly the runs we have put together have been with les pressure on us as we have not been in contention. Interesting times ahead.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #164 on: January 6, 2009, 12:43:12 pm »
These Liverpool players are so inexperienced. Look at all the big CL games they have played. Arguably they have more big game experience than Man U. A knockout competition is different to the league, but we have 18 big PL games left. We take them one at a time and each in turn is an important game. If you have played in a CL final, no PL game is anything close in terms of pressure.

Of course, the Man U players will be more complacent and less hungry than LFC players because of their title race experience...

But all told, it's complete bollocks.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: January 6, 2009, 12:52:34 pm »
These Liverpool players are so inexperienced. Look at all the big CL games they have played. Arguably they have more big game experience than Man U. A knockout competition is different to the league, but we have 18 big PL games left. We take them one at a time and each in turn is an important game. If you have played in a CL final, no PL game is anything close in terms of pressure.

Of course, the Man U players will be more complacent and less hungry than LFC players because of their title race experience...

I'm not sure if you're being altogether serious with that one mate. Mancs have got plenty of big game experience.

The whole thing is being projected as Experience v Hunger. But it's not really as black and white as that, it's much more mixed up and shaded, and to be honest, that's why it's too close to call at this moment.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: January 6, 2009, 01:03:23 pm »
I'm not sure if you're being altogether serious with that one mate. Mancs have got plenty of big game experience.

My last sentence summarises my view of the whole thing.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: January 6, 2009, 01:05:43 pm »
My last sentence summarises my view of the whole thing.

ah right OK

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #168 on: January 6, 2009, 01:08:24 pm »
Alchy fucking c*nt. Shut the fuck up, you sozzled twat.

Quote that, you red-faced wanker.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: January 6, 2009, 01:19:09 pm »
Fuck him, the c*nt. This is our year so move over the mancjock c*nt, Hadrian should have put a few more bricks on his wall around Fergies house.

Everthing is just too weird/perfect about this season. All the last second winners ealier on, beating the mancs, destroying the shite, doing Chelsea to their first defeat at home since 10,000 BC. Getting the bitters at home in the cup. Theres just something about it.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Jason McG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: January 6, 2009, 01:20:04 pm »
Alchy fucking c*nt. Shut the fuck up, you sozzled twat.

Beautifully put Mr Scrapper.
I'm so fucking angry I'm rubbing my face!!!

Offline IndianRed

• Legacy Fan
  • Derp Derp
« Reply #171 on: January 6, 2009, 01:31:17 pm »
Love the way the press have started interpreting his comments as some sort of psychological super-weapon that will lead to our disintegration. Heck, a couple of months back, he was so arrogant to suggest that our clash with Chelsea would have no bearing on the title race even though his team was still way behind us. I would just love it if Rafa gave him a fitting rejoinder after disposing of Stoke. That would really add some spice to the ManU Chelsea clash.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: January 6, 2009, 01:34:45 pm »
Why does everyone want Rafa to get involved? Far better to just ignore his foaming tirade, as you would ignore the attention seeking outpourings of a troublesome child. The only riposte has to be lifting the PL trophy.

Offline IndianRed

• Legacy Fan
  • Derp Derp
« Reply #173 on: January 6, 2009, 01:53:19 pm »
Why does everyone want Rafa to get involved? Far better to just ignore his foaming tirade, as you would ignore the attention seeking outpourings of a troublesome child. The only riposte has to be lifting the PL trophy.

Yes, that would be the ideal way but you know the way the press works. They won't let Rafa get a night's sleep unless they get him to react to Whiskey nose's comments. I say, get it over with. Knowing Rafa, he'll come up with a classy and dignified and witty retort to that landlubber's splutterings.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #174 on: January 6, 2009, 02:06:21 pm »
Knowing Rafa, he'll come up with a classy and dignified and witty retort to that landlubber's splutterings.

Be boss if he just said, "He can get to fuck, no?"
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Liver Bird

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #175 on: January 6, 2009, 02:09:13 pm »
The only time Rafa will get involved in mind games is to drop in a beautifully timed rasper

the small club jibe to wind up the blues or when we played chelsea in the european cup and he said chelsea were a good team 'but today they will lose' or something like that.
"The fans are the greatest in the land.They know the game and they know what they want to see.The people on the kop make you feel great- yet humble" bill shankly.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: January 6, 2009, 03:31:40 pm »
Still waiting for his Jock Stein moment unfortunately. Stupid c*nt.
That's disrespectful and in extremely poor taste to one of Shanks' best mates in the game.

Can you imagine if that happened? How the club would milk that 'tragedy' (*cough* again)? I'd rather see Ferguson like the Kenneth Williams pic, as Nero, drooling and raving in senility watching his 'empire' in flames all around him, the foreclosure signs and bulldozers moving into OT.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #177 on: January 6, 2009, 03:53:48 pm »
I think that the fixture lists are not completely random, and maybe abit fixed.  But to say that they are all against Manchester United, is bollocks.
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline Perkins

• Legacy Fan
  • Prepare to be Skrtelised
« Reply #178 on: January 6, 2009, 05:52:36 pm »
Be boss if he just said, "He can get to fuck, no?"

It would be absolute quality if he said something along those lines,

"Me and Sammy have been talking, no.  Always I say the same, Ferguson is a bad twat, we have options, no, demento, bully, pissy pants, they are good also.  Bad twat is kwalitiee'
To avoid murdering each other, you'll have to keep yourselves anaesthetised with DVD boxsets and the occasional holiday. Life partner? Joy thief, more like

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #179 on: January 6, 2009, 06:22:19 pm »

He's just a wannabe Shankly, trying to come out with swaggering one liners and slyly arrogant but funny big talk, but really he's just a stuttering and increasingly paranoid piss head.

Hear, hear.  He's more Cloughie than Shankly anyway.  In other words a red-faced gobshite and c*nt of a man.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: January 6, 2009, 06:30:36 pm »

Everthing is just too weird/perfect about this season. All the last second winners ealier on, beating the mancs, destroying the shite, doing Chelsea to their first defeat at home since 10,000 BC. Getting the bitters at home in the cup. Theres just something about it.

I agree.  A couple of slight knocks recently (Rafa's stones and Stevies case) but I'm getting that 2005 feeling again.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Something Else

• that car's fine lookin' man (clearly insured with confused.com)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bazinga
  • Super Title: something else required
« Reply #181 on: January 6, 2009, 06:32:32 pm »
I agree.  A couple of slight knocks recently (Rafa's stones and Stevies case) but I'm getting that 2005 feeling again.

hope not, i want to finish higher than 5th

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: January 6, 2009, 06:47:40 pm »
hope not, i want to finish higher than 5th

ha ha

(you know what I mean)  ;)

Offline Flopsy

• Kemlynite
« Reply #183 on: January 6, 2009, 07:50:00 pm »
So Rafa is shrewd and cutting when he makes the Small Club remark towards Everton,

but Sir Alex is a drunken arse for questioning the fixture list?

It's just two over competitive managers talking shite. Just enjoy the controversy and get over yourselves.

Your team is finally really competing for the Premiership. Thats the big news.

(Still think we'll do you in the run in of course ;D)

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: January 6, 2009, 07:51:41 pm »
So Rafa is shrewd and cutting when he makes the Small Club remark towards Everton,

but Sir Alex is a drunken arse for questioning the fixture list?

It's just two over competitive managers talking shite. Just enjoy the controversy and get over yourselves.

Your team is finally really competing for the Premier League. Thats the big news.

(Still think we'll do you in the run in of course ;D)

No, the old c*nt is waffling on about fixtures "not being in his favour" when we had exactly the same issue the other year and got on with it.

What the fuck Rafa's comment towards Everton has to do with fixtures beats me.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: January 6, 2009, 07:53:49 pm »
He's suggesting it's not entirely random. Do you agree with him?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: January 6, 2009, 07:54:22 pm »

He's a manc. Some level of idiocy is expected.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Flopsy

• Kemlynite
« Reply #187 on: January 6, 2009, 07:54:46 pm »
No, the old c*nt is waffling on about fixtures "not being in his favour" when we had exactly the same issue the other year and got on with it.

How about the fact that they were both insulting (To the FA/Everton), tactless and ill thought out.

Yet they wound folk up and got the dopes shouting the odds.

Apart from that, there's no similarity whatsoever!!!!

Offline kopite@m45

• A frightening peek inside the mind of a Tory voter... fuck me its roomy in here
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mo mo mo, Mo Sissoko
« Reply #188 on: January 6, 2009, 07:58:12 pm »
Any sane person would, on examining the facts, have to agree that the fixtures are stacked against Manchester United. They always are. That's why they have never won anything.

A legendary dickhead, no less.

Offline slickman

• Sold to KrapTalk.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: January 6, 2009, 07:59:23 pm »
Let me give a balanced and fair view on it not to offend our manks who post on here, The old senile bastard is talking out of his arse and always will even if we win the title it will be due to the fixture list and he will moan like the old whiskey nose that he is, he aint got much long left and in a few years will be found pissing himself in nightbars with a stripper/tranny while we are growing from stregth to strength and meanwhile utd are pissing about hiring brian robson and mark hughes, and i have got to say each day that passes makes me happy its one day closer till that old bastard dissapears
« Last Edit: January 6, 2009, 08:01:32 pm by slickman »

Offline anon-y-mouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: January 6, 2009, 08:01:43 pm »
You appear to have got lost on the way to redissue. Now kindly do-one!

Muncs are so fucking transparent.

Offline Flopsy

• Kemlynite
« Reply #191 on: January 6, 2009, 08:02:18 pm »
So when a Manager gets his team together and starts talking shite about how everyones against them, but they can rise above it and win...he's a complete tosser?

So the Seige Mentality doesn't work???

Someone better tell Fergie then, coz he's been peddling that line for 30+ years.

Some of your lot weren't too bad at it either...if your old enough to remember.

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: January 6, 2009, 08:03:24 pm »
How about the fact that they were both insulting (To the FA/Everton), tactless and ill thought out.

Yet they wound folk up and got the dopes shouting the odds.

Apart from that, there's no similarity whatsoever!!!!

Ill thought out? I thought it was funny as fuck myself and he would get a pat on the back from me if I ever had the pleasure of meeting the great man. We hear bigger insults aimed at us as a club from our blue friends, who gives a fuck if Rafa called them small time, they are.

As for Fergie, read the thread in regards to the fixtures and timing of it all.

Offline slickman

• Sold to KrapTalk.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: January 6, 2009, 08:06:21 pm »
So when a Manager gets his team together and starts talking shite about how everyones against them, but they can rise above it and win...he's a complete tosser?

So the Seige Mentality doesn't work???

Someone better tell Fergie then, coz he's been peddling that line for 30+ years.

Some of your lot weren't too bad at it either...if your old enough to remember.
Now i know your not the sharpest tool, but wouldnt your love for fergie be demonstrated on redcafe better ? no one really gives a shit here.

Offline Flopsy

• Kemlynite
« Reply #194 on: January 6, 2009, 08:09:34 pm »
Now i know your not the sharpest tool, but wouldnt your love for fergie be demonstrated on redcafe better ? no one really gives a shit here.

I do mostly Post on United Forums (Fell out of love with RedIssue, as it's currently run by a female dictator who doesn't go the match, but thats a different story)

But I reserve the right to do missionary work to help the deluded.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: January 6, 2009, 09:05:55 pm »

No they wernt Everton are a small minded club, and there fans similar to yours are obssessed with our club.
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #196 on: January 6, 2009, 09:12:13 pm »
No they wernt Everton are a small minded club, and there fans similar to yours are obssessed with our club.

Right..

And Fergie questioning the integrity of the FA by "fixing" the League schedules to the detriment of his side does bring the game and FA into disrepute.

But now worries, the FA will do sweet FA about it.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Flopsy

• Kemlynite
« Reply #197 on: January 6, 2009, 09:59:52 pm »

There are none so blind, as those that will not see!

Or

it is better to stay quiet, and be thought of as a fool. Than to open your mouth and take away all doubt.

(I know, I'm a sad Manc who is obsessed by a Club thats won fuck all for two decades.... ::))

Online Enders

• Game. Has a thing for Edward Colanderhands
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez! Allez! Allez!
« Reply #198 on: January 6, 2009, 10:07:38 pm »
League 1990, FA Cup 1992, League Cup 1995, UEFA Cup/FA Cup/League Cup 2001, League Cup 2003, Champions League 2005, FA Cup 2006.

That is indeed fuck all.

You retard.
« Last Edit: January 6, 2009, 10:24:37 pm by Enders »
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline Throxenby

• Has a date with Fat Frank sometime in 2007
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: January 6, 2009, 11:59:56 pm »

But I reserve the right to do missionary work to help the deluded.
an yer know what happened to the missionaries ?
cannibals solved the preaching bastards problems.
God bless the skywashed for they know not what they do.