Author Topic: Holidays 2022 - what are you doing this year?  (Read 31215 times)

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Holidays 2022 - what are you doing this year?
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2022, 11:12:34 am »
Got a stag in Ibiza at the end of April/early May, 4 days in Magaluf for a wedding in June, 2 weeks in Boston for a family wedding in July. Another stag due at some point in the year as well

Had my honeymoon cancelled back in March 2020 so I'm glad to be able to do something nice. Be nice to take my little girl to Boston to meet the extended family as well

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2022, 12:01:45 pm »
Haven't left the country since Atletico away before lockdown. Thinking I might go somewhere this weekend. Don't really want to travel too far (3 hours or so is fine) and ideally want to avoid anywhere too busy with omicron surges. Any suggestions?

I'm not really a beach/sun type of guy but a bit of warmth would be nice but seems at most I'd get 15 degrees in like the south of France lol. Just somewhere nice to walk around, scenic and good for photos would be nice, with some good (vegan-friendly) food. Usually like a bit of shopping too but not too fussed.
YNWA.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2022, 12:04:27 pm »
Booked a flight to Italy for a long birthday weekend in Feb.

Flying into Rome but given we've been there before, elected to hire a car and spend the time in Perugia/Umbria.

Perugia, Assisi, Gubbio and Spello on the list of places to visit. Hope we strike lucky with the weather.

Offline pazcom

• Kopite
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2022, 12:44:39 pm »
staying in the UK and heading back to Dorset again.
Keira 29/04/1999
 --- Violet 09/09/2020
 --- Myles 13/10/2021
Sophie 26/04/2006

My little Reds

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2022, 12:48:51 pm »
Cavtat, Croatia in Sept for 7 days. Vegas in Oct for 4 nights.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2022, 01:32:30 pm »
Cavtat, Croatia in Sept for 7 days. Vegas in Oct for 4 nights.

if you happen to be going to Vegas to party and plan to book tables etc, feel free to DM. Know someone that should be able to be significantly cheaper than other promoters if you need. We'd been burnt quite a few times until we met him.
YNWA.

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2022, 02:53:37 pm »
if you happen to be going to Vegas to party and plan to book tables etc, feel free to DM. Know someone that should be able to be significantly cheaper than other promoters if you need. We'd been burnt quite a few times until we met him.
Thanks mate, will do.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2022, 12:08:42 pm »
https://spanishnewstoday.com/all_inclusive-spanish-island-resorts-limit-brits-to-6-drinks_1725928-a.html

Arf
That’s absolutely ridiculous. Hotels are going to go under. What about food? Only two chicken wings and a handful of potatoes at meal times?!
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2022, 03:25:06 pm »
Not an alcohol drinker but that is outrageous. Way to kill off your tourism industry.

It's only in specific areas, like San Antonio on Ibiza and El Arenal and Magaluf on Mallorca and its only because they are sick to death of pissed up Brits causing chaos in those places. It's things like the party boats, 2 for 1 drinks and happy hours.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #91 on: February 1, 2022, 12:24:24 pm »
It's my birthday this weekend and my partner asked me a while back to book the Friday and Monday off work. I thought we'd probably be going to a nice hotel in London or maybe Edinburgh at a stretch. She sat me down last night and says we're going to Rome! Really nice surprise and she's arranged a few cool things, really kind of her, I was quite touched she's made such a fuss.

We're flying out on Friday, hopefully it will be as hassle free as possible. I've been Rome before about 7 years ago but it will be a different experience with her. Also attending Roma v Genoa on the Saturday.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #92 on: February 1, 2022, 12:42:24 pm »
We spent a day in Malta on a cruise, and loved Valletta. We're thinking of a long weekend in the Sliema area - has anyone been there and tell me what it's like? Family of 4 (2 adults; 18 and 14 y/o daughters)
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: February 1, 2022, 12:50:42 pm »
It's my birthday this weekend and my partner asked me a while back to book the Friday and Monday off work. I thought we'd probably be going to a nice hotel in London or maybe Edinburgh at a stretch. She sat me down last night and says we're going to Rome! Really nice surprise and she's arranged a few cool things, really kind of her, I was quite touched she's made such a fuss.

We're flying out on Friday, hopefully it will be as hassle free as possible. I've been Rome before about 7 years ago but it will be a different experience with her. Also attending Roma v Genoa on the Saturday.

Excellent, have a great time.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: February 8, 2022, 11:46:53 am »
We spent a day in Malta on a cruise, and loved Valletta. We're thinking of a long weekend in the Sliema area - has anyone been there and tell me what it's like? Family of 4 (2 adults; 18 and 14 y/o daughters)
Malta's so small that you can base yourself pretty much anywhere and be within an easy shoot of the sites, it also has pretty good public transport links. Sliema is nice and is accessible by ferry or 20 minute car journey to Valletta. Gozo is worth the trip over too I'd say.

Excellent, have a great time.
Cheers Rob, did have a good few days. We did the usual City Break mistake of coming back probably more tired than we went (walked about 20km each day) but my partner's never been to Italy for anything other than skiing so it was good for her to see an Italian city and we enjoyed it. I'd actually say that the Vatican etc was far, far better than last time I went as with the covid restrictions, they had to keep limited numbers in there so you could actually look around, wander and enjoy the place rather than be a herded animal from one room to the next.

Italy is also a lot hotter on covid than anywhere in the UK at most points of the pandemic really, which was fairly reassuring. Every shop, bar and restaurant wanted proof of vaccination and a 'green pass' and even in outdoor public areas you were required to wear a mask (a bit annoying when in situations where absolutely no one was around, I'll admit I demasked in these scenarios). Food was decent, though not a patch on what I've had in the North and in Florence. Just a nice trip all round and gave me more confidence with travelling around covid, given it's 2 years since we'd been anywhere. If you're into your Roman history or have always wanted to visit the Sistine Chapel or the Vatican, I'd advise that now is the best time ever to go, before their restrictions ease at the end of the month.

Tried out some of my very limited Italian, picked up entirely from DuoLingo, and the locals seemed to appreciate the effort but often would then start to speak in full, rapid fire sentences and lose me very quickly. Good experience though.

Airport was a doddle, had a physical copy of each piece of documentation to show. Passport control in Manchester on the return was a shitshow. Over 45 minutes waiting to get through with seemingly about 50% of the gates not scanning people's passports properly and only one person to physically check them.
« Last Edit: February 8, 2022, 11:48:46 am by Drinks Sangria »
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: February 8, 2022, 03:31:44 pm »
We're just doing a week AI in Turkey with the daughter, her fella and grandkids.  Hotel with a waterpark and stuff, which looks really good fun.  Not been to Turkey since Istanbul 2005, hope its as good a trip.

To be honest, I just want some lovely SUN, a beer and a lounger!!!  If Leicester could guarantee me 80+ degrees every day and a swimming pool, id even go there! :)

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: February 8, 2022, 04:27:39 pm »
I'm starting to feel down as we should have been going to Tenerife on Monday, so instead of packing this weekend, I'm fitting new worktops in the kitchen  :'(

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: February 8, 2022, 05:52:56 pm »
I'm starting to feel down as we should have been going to Tenerife on Monday, so instead of packing this weekend, I'm fitting new worktops in the kitchen  :'(
That's shit mate. When's the next one? Always one round the corner for you and yours!

I enjoyed Rome and saw the Roma v Genoa game, my partner said she's wanted for years to treat me to a match abroad as a present, in a city that also had enough to do that we could combine it into a City break. As much as I like Rome and enjoyed it, got to say I was a touch disappointed to find out originally she'd managed to get Bayern Munich v RB Leipzig tickets and we were doing a tour of Bavaria - Bayern refunded them last minute due to the capacity restrictions and she felt forced to seek an alternative.

We're looking at maybe trying to fit a Biffy Clyro gig, Bayern match and Oktoberfest into one trip later this year. We'll see whether it's logistically possible and whether the cash is there for it though.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: February 9, 2022, 08:47:11 am »
That's shit mate. When's the next one? Always one round the corner for you and yours!

I enjoyed Rome and saw the Roma v Genoa game, my partner said she's wanted for years to treat me to a match abroad as a present, in a city that also had enough to do that we could combine it into a City break. As much as I like Rome and enjoyed it, got to say I was a touch disappointed to find out originally she'd managed to get Bayern Munich v RB Leipzig tickets and we were doing a tour of Bavaria - Bayern refunded them last minute due to the capacity restrictions and she felt forced to seek an alternative.

We're looking at maybe trying to fit a Biffy Clyro gig, Bayern match and Oktoberfest into one trip later this year. We'll see whether it's logistically possible and whether the cash is there for it though.

Weekend away at Prestatyn at Easter, I love just chilling out walking on the beach there and then Crete end of May. Not been to Crete before so looking forwards to it. Then got Turkey in October.

Missus is a bit pissed off, she only gets 10 days plus B/Hols in her new job, runs April to April, so she hasn't got enough holidays for Feb 23 , when we go to Tenerife. I'll have finished a loan and paid of my cards by then, so I've told her to just jack in work next Feb if she wants.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2022, 02:08:33 pm »
Off to Malta later in February. Not expecting mega weather, somewhere around 15 to 17 degrees. Will be nice to have a potter around though.

We fly from T1 at Manchester. I'm thinking of booking the Escape lounge. 26 quid and apparently its all you can drink booze and all you can eat food. Whilst that would be a lot outdoors, in an airport a pint is at least a fiver isn't it? So 4 pints and a dinner in 3 hours seems about right.

Anyone been in the Escape lounge, and is it comfy and is there enough grub and booze to make it worthwhile?
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2022, 02:12:54 pm »
What's Majorca like in April weather-wise? We fancy 3 or 4 nights somewhere warm to lie on a beach doing nothing that isn't a 4 hour flight to the Canaries or the Eastern Med.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2022, 02:19:47 pm »
Off to Malta later in February. Not expecting mega weather, somewhere around 15 to 17 degrees. Will be nice to have a potter around though.

We fly from T1 at Manchester. I'm thinking of booking the Escape lounge. 26 quid and apparently its all you can drink booze and all you can eat food. Whilst that would be a lot outdoors, in an airport a pint is at least a fiver isn't it? So 4 pints and a dinner in 3 hours seems about right.

Anyone been in the Escape lounge, and is it comfy and is there enough grub and booze to make it worthwhile?

We used the escape lounge in May 2019 and it was good, did have plenty of food and drink available, but no idea what its like these days, any shortages etc.

Like you say, food and drink is expensive at Manc anyway, I think a breakfast is about £12 iirc, so £26 is a bargain.

What's Majorca like in April weather-wise? We fancy 3 or 4 nights somewhere warm to lie on a beach doing nothing that isn't a 4 hour flight to the Canaries or the Eastern Med.

Spain can bit hit and miss that early in the year.

April averages about 19c during the day, so you might not enjoy it. We went to Barcelona in late March 2009 and while it was sunny, people were still wearing coats.

You could try around Malaga, Torremolinos or Benalmadena as its further south. We went to Torremolinos in April 2010 for the weekend, its was lovely Friday/Sat/Sun and pissed it down on the Monday. I did get some sunbathing in on the beach that weekend. We also had a week in Benalmadena in May 2011 and it was cloudy all week.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 02:33:38 pm by rob1966 »

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2022, 02:58:57 pm »
Booked a week in a lodge on the West Coast of Scotland near Mallaig in late July. The beaches around there look absolutely stunning (but I'm not expecting to be going swimming in the near-freezing waters!)

Still pondering a long weekend in Malta at the end of June when our eldest finishes her A-Levels.

Then looking at DLP for a couple of nights in December. Been in May and October before, and the Halloween decoration was great, so expect them to do Xmas very OTT. Should be good help boost the festive spirit!
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2022, 03:07:12 pm »

We use them all the time. It’s not quite the Emirates lounge if you’re lucky enough to be flying business or 1st with them but it’s an absolute no brainier if you’re going to be in there a couple of hours. As you say that money doesn’t go far in the terminal and when it’s rammed it’s a nightmare at every outlet. The lounges are capped with a comfortable max capacity.

And it’s closer to £6-6.50 a pint now.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 03:10:08 pm by Livbes »

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2022, 04:20:47 pm »
Can confirm two pints of Guinness was £12 in Terminal 1 on Friday.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2022, 05:32:49 pm »
You've sold me on the lounge. Look forward to getting thrown out after my seventh pint in two hours ;D
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2022, 05:36:15 pm »
Booked a week in a lodge on the West Coast of Scotland near Mallaig in late July.

Good choice, loads of great rock climbing and mountaineering round there.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2022, 06:03:36 pm »
You've sold me on the lounge. Look forward to getting thrown out after my seventh pint in two hours ;D

Then getting refused boarding at the gate ;)

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2022, 07:37:19 pm »
Pretty much everything at T1 is outdated, unless they've done it up a bit during the pandemic. The lounges in T2 are great though as they're brand new.

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2022, 10:29:51 pm »
Off to Tallinn in the morning for 4 days

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2022, 09:29:43 am »
Pretty much everything at T1 is outdated, unless they've done it up a bit during the pandemic. The lounges in T2 are great though as they're brand new.
It's the same it's been for donkey's years. Needs an update badly. I always think that Manchester airport, for it's size, seems oddly parochial and small all things considered.

Off to Tallinn in the morning for 4 days
Great stuff, enjoy it. Might be worth dropping 24/7 a message to see if he can recommend places, he lives there. I went just before the pandemic and it's may favourite city break I've ever been on. Try and go for a meal in Rataskaevu 16 if you get a chance, and Vegan Restoran V (next door to each other on Rataskaevu off the main square) as they're both quality and have the loveliest staff. Rataskaevu is high end quality for cheaper than you'd pay for a chain restaurant meal in the UK.

We also got the ferry across to Helsinki one day, which was cool, saw Suomenlinna the sea fortress. Telliskivi (sp?) is also worth a wander round. It's just a class city and manageable in terms of size.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2022, 09:55:05 am »
It's the same it's been for donkey's years. Needs an update badly. I always think that Manchester airport, for it's size, seems oddly parochial and small all things considered.
Great stuff, enjoy it. Might be worth dropping 24/7 a message to see if he can recommend places, he lives there. I went just before the pandemic and it's may favourite city break I've ever been on. Try and go for a meal in Rataskaevu 16 if you get a chance, and Vegan Restoran V (next door to each other on Rataskaevu off the main square) as they're both quality and have the loveliest staff. Rataskaevu is high end quality for cheaper than you'd pay for a chain restaurant meal in the UK.

We also got the ferry across to Helsinki one day, which was cool, saw Suomenlinna the sea fortress. Telliskivi (sp?) is also worth a wander round. It's just a class city and manageable in terms of size.

Fly out of Manchester about 3 or 4 times a year and I hate it. Rip off charges to drop and pick up passengers, going through security is shit,  airside is crap, not enough toilets in the place.

Only flown once since the pandemic, flew out of T2 which is obviously nice as its brand new, but what fucking dickhead decided it'd be a good idea to have to walk outside to get back into the Multi storey car park when arriving? When you park to fly out, you walk straight into the desks area, so no need to get piss wet through, could they have not done the same for arrivals?

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2022, 10:00:19 am »
Spain to allow in unvaccinated UK teenagers from Monday with PCR test

Children aged 12-17 from the UK who have not been vaccinated against Covid will be allowed into Spain from Monday, if they present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of arrival, Spain’s Secretary of State for tourism Fernando Valdés has told the BBC.

Currently, everyone over 12 has to be double-jabbed to enter Spain.

Some families had already cancelled half term holidays to mainland Spain and the Canary Islands because their children had not yet had their second jab.

Spain will still require everyone aged 18 and over to prove they’ve had both jabs to enter the country.

Probably too late for anyone going to Spain for half-term though...
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2022, 10:16:17 am »
There seems to be fewer flights and obviously because of that most prices through the roof.

Anything that leaves and gets in at a decent time is eye watering. Looking at around 2 grand for 5 return flights to places like south of France / Spain / Portugal.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2022, 10:20:39 am »
Spain to allow in unvaccinated UK teenagers from Monday with PCR test

Children aged 12-17 from the UK who have not been vaccinated against Covid will be allowed into Spain from Monday, if they present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of arrival, Spain’s Secretary of State for tourism Fernando Valdés has told the BBC.

Currently, everyone over 12 has to be double-jabbed to enter Spain.

Some families had already cancelled half term holidays to mainland Spain and the Canary Islands because their children had not yet had their second jab.

Spain will still require everyone aged 18 and over to prove they’ve had both jabs to enter the country.

Probably too late for anyone going to Spain for half-term though...

Oh just fuck right off, we were supposed to fly to Tenerife on Monday and had to cancel as the 13 yr old was only single jabbed :no :butt

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2022, 10:28:26 am »
Oh just fuck right off, we were supposed to fly to Tenerife on Monday and had to cancel as the 13 yr old was only single jabbed :no :butt

Ah mate try and get a last minute one if you've still got time booked off work

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2022, 10:30:17 am »
Ah mate try and get a last minute one if you've still got time booked off work

We cancelled our hols and booked Crete for early June.

Missus only gets 10 days holiday in her new job, so she's already gone over that with the holidays we have booked.

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2022, 01:14:37 pm »
Fly out of Manchester about 3 or 4 times a year and I hate it. Rip off charges to drop and pick up passengers, going through security is shit,  airside is crap, not enough toilets in the place.

Only flown once since the pandemic, flew out of T2 which is obviously nice as its brand new, but what fucking dickhead decided it'd be a good idea to have to walk outside to get back into the Multi storey car park when arriving? When you park to fly out, you walk straight into the desks area, so no need to get piss wet through, could they have not done the same for arrivals?

I fly in and out of there appx 20-25 times a year. It’s HORRIFIC. I even dislike the “new” T2

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2022, 01:17:33 pm »

Missus only gets 10 days holiday in her new job, so she's already gone over that with the holidays we have booked.

Is that pro rata? How’s she only get 10 days?

Confirmed we should be getting our dog in May now so no holidays for us this year it seems, just lots of chewed furniture. :D

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2022, 01:18:06 pm »

10 days!! 

Didn't think that was allowed these days, I thought everyone got a minimum of 15 plus bank hols?