Author Topic: League Cup  (Read 194950 times)

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: League Cup
« Reply #2800 on: January 31, 2024, 07:04:09 pm »
4 Adults in the guaranteed sale (Home & Away credits)

1 child had the email off LFC stating you can enter the ballot.

but in reality said child can not enter the ballot without an adult, the same adults who are guaranteed tickets.
*Child will be going with the 4 guaranteed so there's the Ad/Child assuming the ballot was a success
I had a similar issue. Me and my eldest are guaranteed but youngest only has all homes. He has a small F&F but one of them (with all homes) agreed to enter as a pair.  He will have my ticket and I will buy the pair if they are successful.

You have to enter them with either an adult or a YA unfortunately.
Is that true. LFC help told me he couldn’t enter as a YA as the age check would prevent it.

Finally the child issues persist when you purchase.  The max number if adults that can buy with a child is two.  You can’t buy an adult ticket with a child card and vice versa. This only started with the age checker
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 07:06:57 pm by willss »

Offline samifan

• Main Stander
« Reply #2801 on: January 31, 2024, 10:25:19 pm »
Reckon there’ll will be a few returns for the west side of Wembley after tonight⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️!!

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #2802 on: January 31, 2024, 11:25:31 pm »
Reckon there’ll will be a few returns for the west side of Wembley after tonight⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️!!

I hope so, we’ll need them

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #2803 on: February 1, 2024, 12:24:05 am »
I had a similar issue. Me and my eldest are guaranteed but youngest only has all homes. He has a small F&F but one of them (with all homes) agreed to enter as a pair.  He will have my ticket and I will buy the pair if they are successful.
Is that true. LFC help told me he couldn’t enter as a YA as the age check would prevent it.

Finally the child issues persist when you purchase.  The max number if adults that can buy with a child is two.  You can’t buy an adult ticket with a child card and vice versa. This only started with the age checker

Think they mean you need to buy a child with either an adult ticket or young adult ticket.
You can no longer pay more to get a child a ticket on a young adult price
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2804 on: February 1, 2024, 11:40:41 am »
Any PRH's got the hallmap by any chance?

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #2805 on: February 1, 2024, 12:09:04 pm »
Interested to know which rows are classed as category 3 in the lower tier. The seating plan doesn't show it
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline kopte4ever

• Main Stander

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #2808 on: February 1, 2024, 12:27:59 pm »

Not sure we'd get them, probably do what Man City did and put a big flag over the empty seats

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2810 on: February 1, 2024, 02:55:33 pm »
Interested to know which rows are classed as category 3 in the lower tier. The seating plan doesn't show it

Is that the cheaper seats at the front? In 2022 it was the first 10 rows in the League Cup I think.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2811 on: February 1, 2024, 03:01:55 pm »
Its the 1st 10 rows, same as last time. Rows 11, 12 etc. are Cat 2's.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Christy Phelan

• Main Stander
« Reply #2812 on: February 1, 2024, 04:27:03 pm »
Probably a stupid question but myself and a friend both qualify so will have two separate links for logging in to buy.  We are both on our F&F lists so when I log in with my code will I be able to buy for him using the drop down bar so we can sit together?  Thanks.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2813 on: February 1, 2024, 04:32:33 pm »
Probably a stupid question but myself and a friend both qualify so will have two separate links for logging in to buy.  We are both on our F&F lists so when I log in with my code will I be able to buy for him using the drop down bar so we can sit together?  Thanks.

If you both qualify for the guaranteed sale then you'll both get a link, if the plan is to sit together then only one of you needs to click the link and that person can then buy two tickets by using the drop down.

If you're both in the ballot then obviously you'll both need to be successful and then it's the same process (unless you've linked the ballot application).

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2814 on: February 1, 2024, 04:34:19 pm »
yeah

Offline Christy Phelan

• Main Stander
« Reply #2815 on: February 1, 2024, 05:06:20 pm »
If you both qualify for the guaranteed sale then you'll both get a link, if the plan is to sit together then only one of you needs to click the link and that person can then buy two tickets by using the drop down.

If you're both in the ballot then obviously you'll both need to be successful and then it's the same process (unless you've linked the ballot application).

Great thanks.

Offline Booze And Glory

• Main Stander
« Reply #2816 on: February 1, 2024, 06:29:40 pm »
The blocks being sold in the rights sale - there's only so many tickets on sale in each block though, rather than the whole
block being available

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #2817 on: February 1, 2024, 06:51:39 pm »
The blocks being sold in the rights sale - there's only so many tickets on sale in each block though, rather than the whole
block being available

yeah usually the case for PRH

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #2818 on: February 2, 2024, 03:03:04 pm »
No doubt covered elsewhere, and sorry for the daft question, but what is a Priority Rights Holder. Who are these people and how many of them are there - what gives them this status?
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #2819 on: February 2, 2024, 03:05:37 pm »
No doubt covered elsewhere, and sorry for the daft question, but what is a Priority Rights Holder. Who are these people and how many of them are there - what gives them this status?

Ex shareholders I believe, from when the club was taken back into private hands. They get similar rights to those that shareholders had
Legacy fan

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2820 on: February 2, 2024, 03:07:11 pm »
Back from the Gillette and Hicks days when they were bought out in return for, amongst other things, having a guaranteed ticket for every future final. Estimates vary from how many are left between 800 and 1.4K.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2821 on: February 3, 2024, 08:38:14 am »
Trying to remember. Do we normally find out ballot odds prior to finding out ballot results?

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2822 on: February 3, 2024, 09:18:26 am »
Trying to remember. Do we normally find out ballot odds prior to finding out ballot results?

It’s usually a couple hours before they release them.