Author Topic: James Milner - El Burro Magnifico  (Read 577811 times)

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Machine Man
bollocks

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
Fucking needed him there
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
Useful having the most experienced player (by a distance) in the entire league on our side. Nothing phases him.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone got a clip of his pen?
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
It would be a travesty if he ever left this club without a medal of some sort. I can't overstate how fucking wonderful he is.

If anyone hasn't seen the Sky post-match interview he was giggling and said something like "Jurgen told me to go on and control things so I sliced the ball to put us under pressure".

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Think I’d sooner have him on an important pen than peak Stevie or Dirk
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Poor ball to Van Dijk for their goal but fantastic penalty to erase all of that.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
"Gaffer said calm it down, and the first thing i did was slice it over and put Virgil under pressure".
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Fair play to him, so happy he got a chance to make amends for the mistake..

Was getting a bit nervous that Salah was going to take that pen

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
It would be a travesty if he ever left this club without a medal of some sort. I can't overstate how fucking wonderful he is.

If anyone hasn't seen the Sky post-match interview he was giggling and said something like "Jurgen told me to go on and control things so I sliced the ball to put us under pressure".

You're right John. But worry ye not. He will get a winner's medal. More than one.

And that was a great piece of self-deprecation. I loved the way that it provoked Birg Virg into going one better. ("It was my fault"/"No it was my fault...")
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
Jimmy fucking Cool.....he's the Fonz..Heeeeeyyy!

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
He made a mistake for the goal but when we got the penalty I thought wow its a good thing we brought him on and it was an ice cold pen.
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No love for Milner? Thought he was excellent last night. Such a proficient LB.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Perham

• Legacy Fan
  • All is well
He had a solid game in defence despite being not great attacking wise. Overall, we seemed to be missing Robertson and could have got a few more with him in the team but Milner did a good job considering he was out of position.
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline Enders

• Game. Has a thing for Edward Colanderhands
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez! Allez! Allez!
Past it, offers nothing
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline Perham

• Legacy Fan
  • All is well
Past it, offers nothing
;D Loved his celebration as well

Good job we had him on the pitch as he's such a reliable penalty taker.

Offline terry_macss_perm

• looking to be flogged
  • Kopite
;D Loved his celebration as well

Good job we had him on the pitch as he's such a reliable penalty taker.

I wonder if Salah said something insulting to him about his age after Milner told him “I’m the fucking penalty taker”. Mo was royally pissed off that he didn’t get to take it.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
I wonder if Salah said something insulting to him about his age after Milner told him “I’m the fucking penalty taker”. Mo was royally pissed off that he didn’t get to take it.

No. It was an inside joke with Virgil.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
I wonder if Salah said something insulting to him about his age after Milner told him “I’m the fucking penalty taker”. Mo was royally pissed off that he didn’t get to take it

Like what? "You old bastard, I must take it!" ;D

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan

You really think that Mo would be that of a tit to say something about his age in that moment in this stage of the season?

Offline terry_macss_perm

• looking to be flogged
  • Kopite
Like what? "You old bastard, I must take it!" ;D

Something like that!

You really think that Mo would be that of a tit to say something about his age in that moment in this stage of the season?

Well he was being enough of a tit to initially try to hang on to the ball when Milner tried to take it off him. In that moment in this season.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 10:06:15 pm by terry_macss_perm »

• Legacy Fan
Well he was being enough of a tit to initially try to hang on to the ball when Milner tried to take it off him. In that moment in this season.

There's nothing wrong in him wanting to take the penalty and having the courage to do so, just like there is nothing wrong with Milner saying no to his request.

But the fact that you think that he would say something so stupid and childish, is perplexing and odd.

Offline Perham

• Legacy Fan
  • All is well
Good on him for taking the ball off Salah for the pen. He's the penalty taker and should take them no matter what. He's clearly the better penalty taker and it's important that it's known that he takes any penalties when he's on the pitch.

Offline Jack The Lad

• Anny Roader

Aww didums. Milner is vice captain and penalty taker. If he’s on the pitch he takes the pens. Different story if we would have been 4-0 up, but with it still being 1-0 then it’s Milner to take it with no arguments.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

No,it is something that Virgil rips him about,at least that is what Milner said in his interview.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
There's nothing wrong in him wanting to take the penalty and having the courage to do so, just like there is nothing wrong with Milner saying no to his request.

But the fact that you think that he would say something so stupid and childish, is perplexing and odd.

Yes there is. The team has a defined structure as to who takes the penalties dependant on which players are on the pitch. Why do you view it as courageous for Mo to break that Pre-determined team structure?
Believer

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
Value for money (or lack of), one of our best ever signings. And I never particularly got what he offered before he joined us.
AHA!

• Legacy Fan
Yes there is. The team has a defined structure as to who takes the penalties dependant on which players are on the pitch. Why do you view it as courageous for Mo to break that Pre-determined team structure?

Showing the balls to take the penalty in that moment, under the circumstances, yeah I think it's courageous, and I'd say the same for any of our attacking players who would feel that way. Now if he were doing this everytime there was a pen then it would be an issue, but a one time thing, no I don't have a problem with.

I'd rather him be confident in himself and his abilities then shy away from crucial situations.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Massive balls.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

And your proof about him saying something insulting is what exactly? There is nothing wrong with Salah wanting to take a penalty he won. So stop making stuff up.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline terry_macss_perm

• looking to be flogged
  • Kopite
Aww didums. Milner is vice captain and penalty taker. If he’s on the pitch he takes the pens. Different story if we would have been 4-0 up, but with it still being 1-0 then it’s Milner to take it with no arguments.

Did you miss the bit where I said Salah was a tit for trying to claim the kick?

He was well out of order putting personal glory over giving the tricky reds the best chance of winning the game.

Offline Jack The Lad

• Anny Roader
Did you miss the bit where I said Salah was a tit for trying to claim the kick?

He was well out of order putting personal glory over giving the tricky reds the best chance of winning the game.

I know. 100% agree with you. Point I’m making is that as Milner is vice captain and penalty taker, if he’s on the pitch he takes the pens.

Offline terry_macss_perm

• looking to be flogged
  • Kopite
I know. 100% agree with you.

That’s alright then! It was disappointing, to say the least, to see Mo sulking when Jimmy wrestled the ball off him. I know most footballers have massive egos and the stuff about not caring who scores as long as the team wins is only so much bullshit, especially where strikers are concerned.

I just hope that Klopp can persuade his two players who have a sniff of the Golden Boot not to be _too_ greedy over the next few weeks.

Offline Jack The Lad

• Anny Roader
That’s alright then! It was disappointing, to say the least, to see Mo sulking when Jimmy wrestled the ball off him. I know most footballers have massive egos and the stuff about not caring who scores as long as the team wins is only so much bullshit, especially where strikers are concerned.

I just hope that Klopp can persuade his two players who have a sniff of the Golden Boot not to be _too_ greedy over the next few weeks.

Dead right. Like I said in another post, If we were 4-0 up at the time then no problem at all giving it to Mo then as the game is already won. But imagine Mo takes the pen, misses and they go down the other end and score.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
‘I wonder if Mo said something about his age’ :lmao :lmao
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
‘I wonder if Mo said something about his age’ :lmao :lmao

"I'm taking this you geriatric c*nt. It'll be full time by the time you finish you're run up."

Pretty sure that's what he said.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT